oneQube

A complete platform to build, manage, & maintain relationships at scale.

Work for oneQube?

Learning about oneQube?

oneQube Reviews

Ask oneQube a Question
Showing 1 oneQube review
oneQube review by <span>Olivia D.</span>
Olivia D.

"Great Features - But Not Always Reliable"

What do you like best?

I use OneQube for tracking hashtag research associated with our social campaigns. I love that I can see everything from # of users using the hashtag to impressions and reach. There are a lot of other features available, but we haven't utilized them yet. But for our usage, it does exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

We've had issues in the past with OneQube not collecting our data - which totally defeats the purpose of using the platform! It's a bummer, considering it is great for what it does. Their billing and support team is not always responsive, as well. If these things were improved, I would prefer OneQube over other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to track a campaign or hashtag usage, oneQube makes it really easy. Just be wary that it can be buggy.

We use OneQube to track social reach snd hashtag usage associated with certain campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about oneQube

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about oneQube?

* We monitor all oneQube reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.