OneSaas

Get your business apps automatically talking and sharing data — across accounting, ecommerce, billing & invoicing, CRM, fulfillment, inventory management and email marketing.

Work for OneSaas?

Showing 17 OneSaas reviews
OneSaas review by <span>Trent D.</span>
Trent D.

Above Excellent Customer Service

What do you like best?

The customer service from Johnny and the rest of the team have been second to none!

We've been able to directly email our contact, Johnny, every time with exceptionally fast responses.

Any major question or issue are passed directly to the right staff member who can help us without fuss.

Every question or issue has had concise responses including ongoing updates to changes with the system that we may have been looking into.

What do you dislike?

For us, this has been a learning curve. There are system integrations that don't work directly with our current processes but between ourselves and the OneSaas team, we have been able to work around most issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the system fits what you are after I can guarantee that the OneSaas team will be there every step of the way to support you.

A connection between 2 separate storefronts (both on Big Commerce platform) and an inventory system (Unleashed). The ability to house inventory in one location and update both storefronts simultaneously has been invaluable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneSaas
OneSaas review by <span>Dean P.</span>
Dean P.

A huge time-saver and very affordable, just takes some setting up

What do you like best?

Once set up, OneSaas has saved me hours each day by automatically syncing my online store and MYOB. I now no longer have to enter invoices manually. I simply sync the two platforms and the invoices are now in my sales register, ready to print. Their support team (and especially Josh) are excellent, too. I use the basic plan, and at $30 a month I'm essentially paying a dollar a day to get about 2 hours of my day back.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with orders/invoices not syncing because product codes on the website didn't exactly match product codes in MYOB. This is not a problem with the software, you simply have to make sure that the codes match, but if you do have a lot of products that is a lot of codes to check through, which makes setup time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If memory serves, the company offers a professional setup service for a fee. Whilst using the software is quite simple, the setup can be somewhat complex. For that reason I would recommend opting for the professional setup, especially if you aren't comfortable with setting up software in general.

I used to spent a lot of my day manually entering online order data into MYOB to generate invoices. Now that that process is mainly automated (thanks to OneSaas) I can spend that time on other tasks such as SEO and marketing.

What E-Commerce Data Integration solution do you use?

OneSaas review by <span>Travis P.</span>
Travis P.

Great solution - outstanding customer service throughout

What do you like best?

Customer Service was fantastic at all times. Full customer service during free trial, fantastic support during setup, and ongoing customer service is every bit as attentive as when they are trying to earn your business. Rare in my experience, but exemplary here. OneSaas is based in Australia, but I have found their live customer service to be available during US business hours as well as outside of business hours. There are a handful of very helpful experts readily available via chat - Josh and Matt both stand out in my recent memory - though everyone I've worked with has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Some Zoho Fields missing - nothing critical. OneSaas captures everything you need from Zoho and imports to QB online. There are a handful of fields in Zoho that we use internally, and those fields do not transfer. I had hoped that I could choose which fields in QBO these custom Zoho fields would sync to, but that is not an option at this point. Again, this in no way impedes the process of our business, it was just something I might have enjoyed for further detail/notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initial setup can feel difficult - it automatically syncs certain fields and makes a "guess" on what should match with what. Took a little time to go through it and make some tweaks to get it to match how we were utilizing the two products (ZohoCRM and QB Online). You might have an easier setup depending on how you have Zoho/QBO setup.

Automatically syncing invoices from Zoho to Quickbooks Online. Seamlessly integrating has removed the chance for human error, automated the data flow from fulfillment team to accounting team, and made invoicing much faster and error free.

OneSaas review by <span>Broc C.</span>
Broc C.

Extremely Useful Integration Tool

What do you like best?

We are using OneSaas to share sales data on our website (Woocommerce) with our accounting system (MYOB AccountRight). OneSaas has enabled us to connect the 2 systems to allow customer orders placed online to feed down to MYOB automatically. OneSaas also has a very helpful Customer Care team available for live online chat and even the response time to emails is less than 1 hour. I mainly deal with Josh who has been able to resolve all my issues very quickly.

What do you dislike?

We had a few teething issues configuring the connection initially, however the OneSaas customer care team has worked with us and their tech team to resolve most of them quite quickly. The only issue still unresolved which we are keen to see a resolution is the rounding of item prices feeding into MYOB. Being a wholesaler, we work on ex-GST pricing and there is currently a limitation which causes item prices to feed into MYOB unrounded to 5 or 6 decimal places rather that 2 decimal places (due to reverse calculations of the GST). While this is only a cosmetic issue and does not impact the subtotals or totals on our invoices, it would be good to see them have 2 different configuration options for Inc-GST and Ex-GST pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend OneSaas to anyone considering using an integration tool between their web based system and accounting system, especially online retail businesses. It also works well for wholesale ordering which is our reason for using this service.

We no longer have to manually enter invoices on orders placed via our website. This has saved us a considerable amount of time (so far 1 hour a day) and we will continue to realise the benefits as more customers start to order online.

OneSaas review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

OneSaas - unparalleled support from the expert team.

What do you like best?

We have been using OneSaas for 3 years now with a minimum of issues and problems. This is a very complex scenario and having the experts on hand when issues arise has been key to a successful integration of our systems.

The OnSaas team are skilled, experience and so helpful. Adela, Teo and Marius no name but a few of the OneSaas team.

What do you dislike?

There are a limited number of integrations to other systems e.g. PipeDrive.

Eliminating time consuming, manual transfer of data from one system to another.

The biggest benefit is the cost saving directly related to manual tasks of data transfer.

OneSaas review by <span>Mahli J.</span>
Mahli J.

Great company to work with

What do you like best?

Always very helpful support, with a quick response time overall. Johnny has been assisting us since we first started about 4 years ago, and the service has been wonderful.

The integration has allowed us to be significantly more efficient. Couldn't recommend them more.

What do you dislike?

Customer shipping details aren't given priority when syncing through over contact card details.

Automated invoicing and inventory management between Saasu and Magento

Learning about OneSaas?

* We monitor all OneSaas reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.