OneSpan Sign

OneSpan Sign

Trusted by the world’s most regulated and security-conscious brands, OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive) helps organizations get documents securely signed – anywhere, any time and on any device.

Work for OneSpan Sign?

OneSpan Sign Reviews

Ask OneSpan Sign a Question
Showing 688 OneSpan Sign reviews
OneSpan Sign review by <span>Yamini P.</span>
Yamini P.

"eSignLive is a Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this product has been designed keeping user convenience in mind. The UI is intuitive and document itself embeds all the audit trails to prove the legality of the signatures. This shows a lot of confidence on the eSignlive's part that they don't want to make it difficult for customers to move to a different platform.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality is limited. It should allow the documents to be searched by their content or at least by the name of the signatory. Further, designing signature workflows is not very straightforward and is a time consuming process.

Time is money in today's world and using eSignlive saves us a lot of time and helps us reduce the turnaround times for closing business tremendously. People are able to sign the documents on the go without the requirement of printing,signing and scanning the documents. Also, it makes storing and retrieving documents convenient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneSpan Sign
OneSpan Sign review by <span>jesse s.</span>
jesse s.

"Excellent presentation and interface"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, and intuitive interface allows smooth operation. Contains several options to customize form while keeping security. The security feature doesn't allow document to be altered after being signed.

What do you dislike?

The day counter seems off, not reliable. Cannot print partial forms if the routing has not completed. Able to go around security by changing format to word document and then saving once again to PDF. We don't necessarily use it for the security. However I thought esign might like to know about a possible exploit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We value the accountability and the ability to connect around campus. If you value this it may be a good option.

Inter & Intra business process for gathering signatures and approvals. Rapid connectivity and realized accountability of form process.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

OneSpan Sign review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

"eSignLive provides our organization a stable eSignatures enterprise solution"

What do you like best?

Using Silanis' eSignLive we have successfully delivered a single platform that supports multiple lines of business across multiple channels. This was accomplished using their eSignLive Enterprise solution.

Our organization also has several smaller business groups that enjoy the benefit of the eSignLive Professional cloud solution.

What do I like best? Silanis continues to invest in their solutions and partners closely with our organization. They listen to our suggestions for future product features and work closely with us to ensure their enhancements support our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered a situation that we could not overcome with our close partnership with Silanis.

In our one line of business we eliminated out of orders as the compliance checks for this line of business were for missing documents, signatures and date fields. Client expectations are met as our clients do not want to deal with paper and the traditional problems associated with paper. (returning to our branch for lost documents and missed signatures)

For several other lines of business we have, we delivered a straight through processing in our self serve environment as eSignatures replaced the need for clients to visit a branch to provide their signature.

Time liberation for our sales force is also a large benefit for us.

OneSpan Sign review by <span>Md Shibli S.</span>
Md Shibli S.

"Verfications was never as simple"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface, easy steps to follow and the economic pricing for the service are few of the things that comes in mind, But to top it all , i would rate the recognition factor as the highest, all our stakeholders are familiar with Vasco's products as a result we never had to deal with trust issues.

What do you dislike?

During primary implementation we faced some difficulties integrating our API's but i can't comment whether it was due to shortfall of our in house resources, but eventually support team was able to resolve the issues. The pricing for customized integration enterprise plan could be more competitive for business who can't really generate the volume at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly improving and adapting to changes , their customer service has been distinguishing and thats the only reason we preferred them over other vendors.

A key challenge in the underwriting process of insurance is to get the customers consent. And if the customers agree , getting their digital signature is the next step, with e sign live we have been able to convince the customer that its secure and get things processed faster without any hassle . Our clients love using mobile for signing applications. Everyones loves the concept of going green and being paperless and if you can achieve that saving money and paying a reasonable price then its a win win for everyone.

OneSpan Sign review by <span>Jacques H.</span>
Jacques H.

"I was told E-Sign was used by Nasa and I can see why!"

What do you like best?

I use e-signing applications a lot. This one is particular is smooth as butter. Easy to use without a huge learning curve. Works every time and that all we care about.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced a few glitches. However, it is not by any means a regular occurrence. We have had issues with signatures showing up in weird places (but that only happened once). The mobile experience is a little touch and go but still works well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you trying it out and the Demo. Totally worth every penny. Consistently great in my opinion.

We have used multipe e-signing applications in the past and still do. With business happening at all time & everywhere we need to send documents constantly. This application is the most reliable and trusted by lots of reputable companies.

OneSpan Sign review by User in Computer Software

"You won't start using another e-Signing software if you use E-SignLive once."

What do you like best?

Document Management, UI on Mobile, Documents Authentication, integrating with other applications. The confidential information sharing was a bit tedious task before. I used to ask my clients to enter some password to read some confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit tough question for me. All the features provided are fine except some UI stuff. The webiste UI has lot of information that I feel like lost few times. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive UI but its fine. As I am not really a super user of ESignLive, I don't complain on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I get a chance to recommend to someone about eSignLive I would love to give them an hour demonstration and want to share how eSignLive made my work easier.

I have gained much time on Document Management, Document Authentication, Confidential Info sharing, password format building, storage,... more. Mainly the document authentication got improved. Before I was sending the password format in the email and used to spend more time.

Learn more about OneSpan Sign

OneSpan Sign Videos

Learning about OneSpan Sign?

* We monitor all OneSpan Sign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.