G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

OneSpot

2.8

Unleash your content to drive business results.

Work for OneSpot?

Learning about OneSpot?

OneSpot Reviews

Ask OneSpot a Question
Showing 2 OneSpot reviews
OneSpot review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Allows for custom content, but not seeing results"

What do you like best?

I like that the development work and integration is done by the dev team. Nothing to do on my end.

What do you dislike?

I'm not seeing results from the personalised content suggestions. And I'm usually needing to reach out to the team for updates, they never seem to reach out to me. That's extremely frustrating for the amount that we pay them. The OneSpot dashboard isn't that useful in that we have plenty of other tools that offer similar information that we're in more often. I also don't like the fact that personalised emails are rendered as pictures. This doesn't follow WCAG or account for images not loading. If emails are loaded as basic HTML, it makes the tool relative useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure contract specifies that number of times a quarter you will get updates on performance. You can't access your personalised content performance information from your dashboard, that must come from the team. And if you don't have rules set out on how you're going to be updated, it's just on their whim.

We wanted to offer our readers more personalised experiences on our site to increase engagement. So far that hasn't been realized. It may be because, unlike content from recipe websites, our content isn't as personally engaging as it is for B2B. So if the personalised approach doesn't work spectacularly, it's not exactly their fault, but more client interaction/updates are necessary.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneSpot
OneSpot review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good for webpages, not great for email"

What do you like best?

This gives my website dynamically driven content. It bring our webpage to another level.

What do you dislike?

When working with emails and dynamic content it sends over images and not text. This proves to be tough because it doesn't lend itself well to responsive emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One spot is great but there are other options out there. Make sure to do your homework and pick which product fits your business.

It addresses the issue we were having with targeted content.

What Content Experience solution do you use?

Learning about OneSpot?

* We monitor all OneSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.