Onfleet

Onfleet makes it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their delivery operations. Onfleet includes a clean web dashboard, rich APIs, out-of-the-box driver apps for iOS and Android, and customer notifications, accurate ETAs and a map that lets recipients track their orders in realtime.

Work for Onfleet?
Workwave route  2x

Learning about Onfleet?

Onfleet Reviews

Ask Onfleet a Question
Showing 10 Onfleet reviews
Onfleet review by <span>Krysteen H.</span>
Krysteen H.

Interesting! But not a good fit for us

What do you like best?

Very cool options for fleet management. Mobile apps are easy to use, analytics data is user friendly - meaning they are visually please and to the point. Very fast real time information. The maps are customizable and you can layout driving routes per driver. You can setup an address book of information for recurring customers. and you can get proof of delivery for each order dropoff.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to search history for a prior day or week or for a particular timeframe. if you click to open a driver, it only displays their profile and not anything else in regards to their routes or drop off times, or number of deliveries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider how it integrates with your data management system so that it captures data in real time and stores it for future reporting.

This software was not quite for us. Our company is too small to account for the cost, we do not have a team of drivers that deliver orders. This was purely a research trial for us to see what is out there.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onfleet
Onfleet review by <span>Tanuja C.</span>
Tanuja C.

Not-so-good...Not-so-bad experience!

What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform is its ability to keep the greater part of my instant messages in one place and making correspondence a ton simpler to handle from a driver viewpoint. I additionally cherish the capacity to have all correspondence experience the same number. The straightforward snap and drag steering highlights is something which attracted me the most. Also, making changes to occasions or assignments is natural and straightforward

What do you dislike?

Many times the dispatch perspective will crash or need to reload. You frantically require a component that permits you to gaze upward past courses or arrangements by driver, date, client/area that is anything but difficult to channel through. Sometimes ordinarily in a solitary day. The work around I found was to utilize Onfleet to go to apple maps then utilize apple maps move highlight to go to google maps. Sometimes onfleet does not work when I'm appointing an occupation through my interface and i'll need to manually do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you don't find much relevant option for your business.

If a client rings with a requirement for a crisis arrangement, I can investigate all the courses and discover a specific and appropriate period to attend it. The advantages of this item is it is speedy and proficient method for correspondence and contains all the important points of interest expected to finish the current workload. This makes them feel more calm and dealt with.

What Fleet Management solution do you use?

Onfleet review by <span>Chhaya S.</span>
Chhaya S.

A fairly good experience with Onfleet.

What do you like best?

Interface is anything but difficult to utilize, consideration was unmistakably put into pondering how individuals would need to cooperate with the item. I like the basic driver interface that takes into account a simple move amongst occasions and access to all the client subtle elements important to finish the occupation.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an approach to speedy zoom to spots that you generally take a gander at rather than the world perspective The driver application has a great deal of little bugs/issues that emerge and some of the time it takes a long time for them to be understood.

Double clicking a driver will just permit you to see their profile, not the course they finished that day.

With Onfleet we're ready to make acclimation to courses on the fly. Onfleet gives us the capacity to reassign work to an alternate driver rapidly and plainly. We can give our clients ongoing redesigns and ETAs for when drivers will arrive. The issue we had was the way to keep our conveyance courses versatile when client needs change without prior warning.

Onfleet review by <span>Christopher K.</span>
Christopher K.

Generally very useful with a few missing features

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use, care was clearly put into thinking about how people would want to interact with the product. I like how you approached it with a "more than one way to skin a cat mentality" allowing for using to either go through menus to accomplish tasks or use more "intuitive" means like drag and drop functionality. Our customers greatly appreciate our ability to know where our drivers are at any time thanks to the GPS feature.

What do you dislike?

The app has no memory. What I mean by that is there's no good way (that I have found) to take a look and routes from a specific day, or even earlier in the same day. Double clicking a driver will only allow you to see their profile, not the route they completed that day. It's as if once the Task is completed in Onfleet, it disappears forever. I can search via customer, but an entire list pops up of previous appointments with no way to filter for which one I'm looking for. You desperately need a feature that allows you to look up previous routes or appointments by driver, date, customer/location that's easy to filter through.

With Onfleet we're able to make adjustments to routes on the fly. If driver A is late for his 2nd appointment because of traffic, I can reassign it to driver B, who is just waiting around for his next appointment which starts in another hour. If a customer calls up with a need for an emergency appointment, I can take a look at all the routes and find a time to squeeze her in when a driver will be nearby.

Onfleet review by <span>Daniel R.</span>
Daniel R.

Overall my expierence with Onfleet has been a positive and enjoyable one.

What do you like best?

I like the simple driver interface that allows for an easy transition between events and access to all the customer details necessary to complete the job. I also love the ability to have all communication go through the same number. It keeps all of my text messages in one place and makes communication a lot easier to handle from a driver perspective.

What do you dislike?

My main concern is the transition between Onfleet and Google maps. When getting directions the gps coordinates are put into google maps which is then converted to the nearest address which is more often than not a different address than the one I am going to. This sometimes causes confusion when I arrive and needlessly wastes time. The work around I found was to use Onfleet to go to apple maps then use apple maps transition feature to go to google maps. This has since been removed for iPhone.

The other thing I dislike is the fact that after completing a task I can still receive messages from users but when I respond it is sent to the current task. This happened some time ago so it may have been fixed since then but it is one problem I had noticed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check for upgrades regularly well before you need to use the program. I use it on a daily basis and updates have to be done manually whenever they are available and they sometimes take a while or cause the phone to temporarily slow down.

The benefits of this product is that it is quick and efficient means of communication and contains all the relevant details needed to complete the tasks at hand.

Onfleet review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

Good Delivery Tracking

What do you like best?

I really like that it can be linked to our company database and update in real time. The GUI is nice and for the most part everything runs smoothly. I enjoy how easy it is now to drag and drop appointments to create routes.

What do you dislike?

The driver app has a lot of small bugs/issues that arise and sometimes it takes quite a while for them to be solved. Many times the dispatch view will crash or have to reload. Sometimes many times in a single day. The biggest issue with Onfleet is that when using Google Maps, it will use geographical coordinates instead of the physical address. Many times this leads to being taken to the incorrect address. In fact, we do not use the in-app Google Maps, we use the standalone app so we can enter the correct address ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to fully inquire about features. There's a lot Onfleet can help with.

We are solving the need of drivers to text customers when they're on their way to delivery appointments. This is automating a lot of other processes for us. We've realized that our driver safety has improved since they do not have to spend time texting/calling customers. Also, we're noticing that our customers are more prepared/ready for the deliveries or pickups because they have the opportunity to view in real time on the map where our driver is and how long it will be until they arrive.

Learning about Onfleet?

* We monitor all Onfleet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.