OnPay

Payroll has never been easier. OnPay™ delivers a simple, modern and affordable solution for payroll.

Work for OnPay?

Learning about OnPay?

OnPay Reviews

Showing 35 OnPay reviews
OnPay review by <span>Jasha C.</span>
Jasha C.

Easy and it works

What do you like best?

Weekly pay reminders, and the interface is really easy to use. Onpay keeps track of the taxes and pays them on time.

What do you dislike?

The set up was not real straight forward, but wasn't too hard. Tech support is super.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the software, and it sure beats doing it yourself, or paying an accountant to do it, especially if you have few employees (like myself).

I really like that the state and federal taxes and medicare are all handled by OnPay. I just wouldn't want to spend time to figure all that out and keep track of it.

They handle all the paperwork with regard to payroll and all the various deductions that must be taken. It saves me a bunch of time as a sole proprietor.

My employee loves that OnPay can split the pay so that part goes into her savings account and part to her checking. She likes getting notification that she's been paid every Monday.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OnPay
OnPay review by <span>Annie E.</span>
Annie E.

Great payroll service for my small business

What do you like best?

We decided to go with OnPay after a negative experience with a PEO. We still wanted to find a solution with outside support for payroll and benefits, but we wanted the flexibility of customizing the product to fit our needs. I love the fee structure with OnPay. It's simple and clear with no hidden fees.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a PTO service for my employees to submit their requests and management approve which automatically integrated into the payroll system. It's manual for now, but I hear it might be in the works as a future service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend OnPay. I would suggest taking advantage of their support team. They are always helpful and do a great job of walking me through processes. Whether it was adding a payroll deduction category or setting up direct deposit for my employees, everything is clear and simple. OnPay is an extremely user friendly platform.

I don't need a dedicated employee internally doing administrative payroll tasks. OnPay is very user-friendly and once I was set up, all I have to do is go in and click approve once every two weeks. I'm able to have a comprehensive payroll solution without any administrative work internally. They also helped us find a small business health insurance plan and I can do payroll deductions directly through their platform.

What Payroll solution do you use?

OnPay review by <span>Jeannette W.</span>
Jeannette W.

Perfect Payroll Partner for Small Business

What do you like best?

OnPay's customer service is incredible. We just processed our first payroll and they reached out to me more than our previous provider had done in 6 months. They even caught an error I had made and offered to fix it for me.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of items that were not intuitive in the setup, but I was able to get help immediately. Mainly understanding how to add employees and where I needed to put the information for their direct deposit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are self-managing your payroll, OnPay is perfect for your small business.

Managing my company's payroll when I know nothing about withholding, taxes, etc. They make it painlessly and so easy. The online system is very intuitive! I now have much more confidence in managing the payroll.

OnPay review by <span>Janet R.</span>
Janet R.
Invitation from the software vendor

OnPay is a great asset to our company.

What do you like best?

On pay is so easy to you/user friendly. If I ever have any issues the online chat service is quick to respond and help. Everyone is always knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The way it saves things automatically takes some getting use to. The only other issues we have had with it is the Quickbooks integration. It has been a hard to get that figured out at times. Setting up new accounts to map correctly doesn't always work properly and I have to go back into quickbooks and redo it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, I definitely recommend it for the money.

OnPay makes payroll so fast and easy. We input the hours, new employees, direct deposit etc with ease. Saves time which save money. The direct deposit service is fantastic and a great value.

OnPay review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

Perfect Payroll Solution for Small Businesses

What do you like best?

OnPay makes my job a lot easier. They do all the calculations, filings, payments and reporting for me, all for an incredibly reasonable monthly fee. When I have an issue or question their online chat function comes in very handy.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the notification emails they send to remind me of upcoming payruns don't always come on the exact right day because they don't take into consideration bank holidays. So I simply create calendar events as reminders.

OnPay saves me time, headaches and money. The payrun inputting process is simple. They handle both state and federal tax filings for me and even issue W2s to my employees. Plus they provide an array of reports that make Workers' Comp audits, for example, quick and easy.

OnPay review by <span>C. Douglas S.</span>
C. Douglas S.

Brilliantly Fast Setup, and Even Faster Payroll Runs

What do you like best?

OnPay was very easy to setup and their customer service has been quick to help with questions and a few customization needs. The interface is clean and easy to use, so much so that I get nervous I have forgotten something. It just can't be this easy to run payroll!

What do you dislike?

There really aren't any features that I don't like. I would love to have a reminder of when payroll needs to be run but that is hardly a complaint. The connection between the bank and the OnPay system was easy on the OnPay side but the bank seemed a little on the wonky side. In the end, we got that settled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few products out there for payroll, but OnPay was fast for us to setup and having everything cloud based allows us to manage payroll just about anywhere.

We are a small startup that OnPay has allowed to setup a robust payroll system. The application works to scale. We hope to move into Benefits Administration in 2018. Our biggest challenge is that we are business guys working in craft beverages. We just don't know that much about HR and payroll but OnPay ensures we get our folks paid and our taxes filed on time.

Learn more about OnPay

OnPay Videos

Learning about OnPay?

* We monitor all OnPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.