Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

4.9
(57 reviews)

Payroll has never been easier. OnPay™ delivers a simple, modern and affordable solution for payroll.

Work for OnPay?

Learning about OnPay?

OnPay Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 58 OnPay reviews
OnPay review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Truly awful customer service to a client - will never refer again"

What do you like best?

OnPay started out great. The integration was easy and free though it took quite awhile and the instructions were not clear in some areas. Pricing is good.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky, startup was confusing as they kept sending "ready to run payroll" messages even though they did not have the account complete. However today a client made a simple mistake and sent her payroll through twice. She emailed OnPay to notify them of the problem. The CSR Milton who called her back was horribly rude, unwilling to help and even went as far as to laugh at my client. I was the one that referred OnPay to them and I am now in the process of moving them to another payroll company immediately. I will also move my other clients away from OnPay and never refer them again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is truly terrible. Milton mocked my client during a business call - extremely unprofessional.

Decent payroll service for good price but unfortunately the ugly customer service ruins any benefit they may provide.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OnPay
OnPay review by Access C.
Access C.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

My favorite service of Onpay would be their customer service. They are super quick to answer any phone call and get an answer to your questions quickly.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Onpay. They are great team and have not failed in any of the services i need.

Without Onpay our company would be stressing about all the Tax Withholding's and State Taxes. It makes running payroll for our employees super fast and easy. Thank you Onpay!!

What Payroll solution do you use?

OnPay review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Lifesaver "

What do you like best?

The ease of the website - it's so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. Maybe that if I happen to split my run that taxes be one big total vs every time i complete a run but it isn't a big deal either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, friendly, no headaches or nightmares - one of my favorite websites to use and I get excited to run payroll. :)

Our tax payments are being paid - I no longer have to double check to make sure. My last company (intuit) stopped paying them or would miss a quarter - I would get no notification. I realized payroll doesn't have to be scary.

OnPay review by Administrator

"Excellent support and Knowledge Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the swiftness of responses. Responses are usually received within 24 hours during the weekdays or 1st thing Monday morning if questions were sent over the weekend.

What do you dislike?

The first year/time of setting up taxes and payment was a bit confusing. I made a few errors due to lack of knowledge of my part and perhaps unfamiliarity of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Onpay has simplified payroll. Once an employee and the taxes are set up, it is simple. The benefits are the time saved and knowing that it is done correctly. A secondary benefit is the help, if payroll was completed incorrectly.

OnPay review by Ken  G.
Ken G.

"ON Pay"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for small company

Customer support is helpful occasionally longer to respond than i expect but not bad

No issues with any cash transactions

Payroll taxes paid on time

Reporting good

What do you dislike?

Doesn't maintain the history of things like salary changes

Use it to process payroll and related taxes

OnPay review by Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

"Easy to use and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The chat is a great feature which connects you with a live customer service member with minimal wait time. I have always been able to get the assistance I need in a timely manner. Inputting employee's hours has also been easy, and with the platform update, it has been even easier.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting is not very straightforward and easy to get, but again, the chat is available and always helpful.

Ease of use with entering payment information for hourly employees.

OnPay review by User in Financial Services

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly and handles my tax payments for my business. Economical for a one person business.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

A flat fee every month - easy to budget

My costs went down when I switched to Onpay - almost by 50%

"Onpay"

What do you like best?

Easy to use online tool for payroll. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. It works well and support is there when I need it.

economical way to manage payroll, taxes, etc.

"Inexpensive and efficient"

What do you like best?

ONPAY has a great interface that allows complete control over our payroll, but they also offer great service to help you get all the details right for your payroll needs. Plus the pricing is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the exports to our accounting package (Sage) didn’t work properly without some help.

Payroll

OnPay review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

ONPAY has taken the complexity of payroll off of my hands and allows me to focus on veterinary medicine. They are always patient with me if I have any questions. One of the best decisions I have made since starting a business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this service.

My main objective is practicing veterinary medicine. ONPAY allows me to focus on what I do best.

OnPay review by Chet P.
Chet P.

"I love OnPay!"

What do you like best?

Really everything. Its very easy to use and flexible for all business types

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. In the 3 years I've been using OnPay, I haven't had ANY issues whatsoever

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product with great support

I use OnPay for my payroll and payroll taxes. I also get my benefits through them as well

OnPay review by User

"OnPay - Easy & Affordable"

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to use and pretty much self explanatory, however if you need help either the on line chat or phone are always available and so far someone has been able to help me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that i can actually say i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

I have only used the service for payroll to date. I am aware of other benefits i just don't use them.

OnPay review by Ron T.
Ron T.

"Overall excellent service and the software definitely meets my needs"

What do you like best?

Whenever I have had a question, I have gotten prompt help and gotten things figured out.

What do you dislike?

Some of the layout of menus has been slightly annoying and maybe overdone with how things "pop in and out" based on what you click on or are hovering over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small business owners. Fairly simple but complete and great support.

I'm a small business owner and having the tax aspects of payroll taken care of and paid directly and having all of the reports I need is a huge help.

OnPay review by Ken A.
Ken A.

"efficient, easy to use, helpful."

What do you like best?

affordable, easy to use, and helpful support that speaks English I can understand.

What do you dislike?

making changes to payroll is confusing and not unreliable

payroll

OnPay review by User

"Simple payroll processing and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and significantly unburdened our small business for dealing with taxing agencies. Including IRS. I also appreciate the OnPay's customer support. They seem to be always available by phone. I also really like the simplification of year-end statements (1099's and W2's) being handled by Onpay.

What do you dislike?

Special tax situations such as child support were not obvious, but customer support guided me through set up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well for us. However we are in Texas which does not have state tax.

We only use OnPay for payroll.

OnPay review by Sylvie H.
Sylvie H.

"The best system for your payroll"

What do you like best?

I started a business and my first payroll I had one employee. When I had to pay her, I had not figure out how I was going to pay her. I was using Quickbooks and found it so confusing, I figure there had to be something easier to use and I found OnPay right away. Payroll was due in 3 days. The whole site and the way it is set up is so easy to use. I talk about OnPay all the time to new and small business owners just like me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the intricate of payroll can be confusing but the team is always there to answer questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the benefits and price that OnPay offers and compared it to other Payroll specialists. You will be surprise by the saving and the ease of use.

I have been able to implement the sick pay that the city of Chicago put in place. Again, this was sudden and I had to make sure everyone was going to be able to get that benefit and I did not want to have to figure it out. OnPay has a section for that sort of benefit so it was easy to set up with the help of the staff at OnPay.

"SOPA Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

The direct deposit function is great. For a company that all the employees work the same hours every paycheck, the autofill is very useful.

What do you dislike?

That the website layout changes so often

Human error and making easier for our employees to get payroll out on time with no issues

OnPay review by Bob  D.
Bob D.

"Excellent Company"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, always friendly and helpful whenever I call with questions, the software is extremely easy to use and it works great!I I have now been with Onpay for a number of years now. I could not be happier and I have no plans to leave. I was previously with another company that I paid to have my payroll processed with and I now work directly with Onpay who performs the exact same service for me at a fraction of the cost.

What do you dislike?

I have no real complaints, but if I had to complain about something I guess it would be that I wish my direct deposit could be processed the next business day instead of two business days, However, this is not really a complaint because I just simply process my payroll one day earlier instead so it's not really an issue. Great company! great value and I would highly recommend you take a closer look at Onpay as you will be glad if you did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! very friendly and knowledgeable customer service department, meets all my payroll needs.

I love the fact that all my state and federal taxes are filed on time accurately and they guarantee this benefit. This takes a lot of pressure off of me and allows me to focus on my business.

OnPay review by Jay T.
Jay T.

"OnPay saves time and money"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to simply enter weekly employee times and OnPay literally takes care of everything else. I don't have to worry about quarterly or annual payroll tax reporting at all. I have never had any major issues and only had a few questions during setup and initial use due to being a novice when it came to running a payroll.

What do you dislike?

There is somewhat of a learning curve to the payroll process and reporting but I suspect it is easier than some other programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research and found OnPay to be the most reasonable priced payroll company and they have always answered any questions within a few minutes.

Saving huge amounts of time and stress filing tax and employee reports leaves me more time to build my business.

OnPay review by John  B.
John B.

"Fantastic Payroll Company"

What do you like best?

I have used the service for almost 3 years, and would highly recommend it. My payroll differs every pay period, and OnPay makes it a basic fill in the blanks exercise. The portal is very easy to grasp from day one. And anytime I have questions, the online chat people are very responsive and knowledgeable, even if it is a highly technical payroll question (ie, it is not just tech people - they know payroll very well). They know their stuff. I have recommended them in the past to others and am happy to recommend them here.

What do you dislike?

It is set up for employees, and only now are they making it useful for paying independent contractors. I wish that had been included a while ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does payroll, and it does it very well. Highly recommended.

There is no way I could do payroll on my own without a service like this. I tested a few different services and read a few reviews, and found that OnPay was the easiest to handle by myself (knowing that I had little background knowledge on running payroll).

OnPay review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"SOPA Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

Staff response quickly. The software is easy to use. Staff and taxes are easy to manage. Their direct deposit feature makes processing payroll a breeze. For my staff that works the same hours every week, the self populating makes it simple.

What do you dislike?

Not multiple options for check layout printing. Also the page styling changes often right when I get used to the last one, and sometimes contain a few bugs when this happens.

Solving the human error from sending payroll accurately and on time.

OnPay review by User

"We have been customers using their payroll service for 3.5 years"

What do you like best?

Their website is very user friendly, everything is done on line and if we have any questions, they are always there to assist promptly.

What do you dislike?

I have not disliked anything about their services.

bi-weekly payroll, payroll taxes and reporting

OnPay review by Administrator

"Top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation & excellent over & beyond customer service from Dave Strickland

What do you dislike?

Wish that some of the reports were more conducive to our particular needs but most are so it’s really that we have unique aspects to deal with so no big deal really!

Ease of payroll processing

Time saving

OnPay review by Lori T.
Lori T.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, user friendly, easy on the eyes. Calculates taxes by state and allows me to see the days or hours they took off. I am going to implement the direct deposit feature soon. We don't have a need for paid time off as of yet.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. It is a really good program. I like all the features it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, almost 100% foolproof.Works well with small business. Great product!!!!

Easier to do payroll. Helps keep errors out of the system. Keeps track of hours worked and makes it easier than to rely on employees keeping their own time. Keeps honesty around. Once the direct deposit is implemented things will be even easier.

"Convenient and quick"

What do you like best?

I manage payments to 10-15 different vendors, and for most we use OnePay to manage our payment processing. This application makes it very easy to manage multiple payments.

What do you dislike?

I have tried to use the API integration once, but it was not very efficient and difficult to use

We have been able to use it primarily for payment management services, for all of our different vendors

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate to process payroll

What do you dislike?

The summary report could be easier to read

I do not have to file quarterly reports, calculate taxes or worry about forgetting something.

OnPay review by Jeannette W.
Jeannette W.

"Perfect Payroll Partner for Small Business"

What do you like best?

OnPay's customer service is incredible. We just processed our first payroll and they reached out to me more than our previous provider had done in 6 months. They even caught an error I had made and offered to fix it for me.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of items that were not intuitive in the setup, but I was able to get help immediately. Mainly understanding how to add employees and where I needed to put the information for their direct deposit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are self-managing your payroll, OnPay is perfect for your small business.

Managing my company's payroll when I know nothing about withholding, taxes, etc. They make it painlessly and so easy. The online system is very intuitive! I now have much more confidence in managing the payroll.

OnPay review by AshleyMacKensi B.
AshleyMacKensi B.

"Life SAVER "

What do you like best?

OnPay has been an absolute life saver for my business! Everything is so easy and at your finger tips! My employees love the ability to access all of their info online and it makes for a lot less headaches! Thank you OnPay!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like! Everything about this product is great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the chance with this company. You will not be disappointed!

OnPay solves the problem of many hours being spent on payroll! It also eliminates the need for time spent filing taxes!

OnPay review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"As good as the major services"

What do you like best?

Customer support has in general been excellent. Phone support staff has been very knowledgeable. There is typically a minute or two wait on hold to talk to someone, which I think is perfectly acceptable.

What do you dislike?

On screen explanations are sometimes unclear and there is little to no contextual help. This has been a problem a few times for us with handling payroll deductions (e.g., pension and health) and PTO rules.

Lower cost and better data that ADP.

OnPay review by C. Douglas S.
C. Douglas S.

"Brilliantly Fast Setup, and Even Faster Payroll Runs"

What do you like best?

OnPay was very easy to setup and their customer service has been quick to help with questions and a few customization needs. The interface is clean and easy to use, so much so that I get nervous I have forgotten something. It just can't be this easy to run payroll!

What do you dislike?

There really aren't any features that I don't like. I would love to have a reminder of when payroll needs to be run but that is hardly a complaint. The connection between the bank and the OnPay system was easy on the OnPay side but the bank seemed a little on the wonky side. In the end, we got that settled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few products out there for payroll, but OnPay was fast for us to setup and having everything cloud based allows us to manage payroll just about anywhere.

We are a small startup that OnPay has allowed to setup a robust payroll system. The application works to scale. We hope to move into Benefits Administration in 2018. Our biggest challenge is that we are business guys working in craft beverages. We just don't know that much about HR and payroll but OnPay ensures we get our folks paid and our taxes filed on time.

OnPay review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Excellent service!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this service is reasonably priced, easy to use, and the customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about OnPay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

It provides payroll services, making it easy for people without expertise in payroll to handle this aspect of business.

OnPay review by JB G.
JB G.

"Easy to use website and tool"

What do you like best?

Onpay is so simple and easy to use. The support staff made set up so simple. Our officers rotate on an annual basis, and payroll is easy to transition from officer to officer.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about the OnPay system.

Saving considerable time and resources from paying an outside accounting service to do payroll.

OnPay review by Claudia E.
Claudia E.

"Easy, Awesome and Affordable Payroll System!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the staff at OnPay! They are always prompt when asked for assistance or clarification.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints! OnPay has always met my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give OnPay a try! You'll love it!

I am not a payroll "specialist" and really appreciate the ease of the software and confidence in not having to worry about tax payments and reporting!

OnPay review by Janet R.
Janet R.

"OnPay is a great asset to our company."

What do you like best?

On pay is so easy to you/user friendly. If I ever have any issues the online chat service is quick to respond and help. Everyone is always knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The way it saves things automatically takes some getting use to. The only other issues we have had with it is the Quickbooks integration. It has been a hard to get that figured out at times. Setting up new accounts to map correctly doesn't always work properly and I have to go back into quickbooks and redo it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, I definitely recommend it for the money.

OnPay makes payroll so fast and easy. We input the hours, new employees, direct deposit etc with ease. Saves time which save money. The direct deposit service is fantastic and a great value.

OnPay review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"I wish I'd found OnPay 5 years ago"

What do you like best?

The automatic payroll deposits and filing

What do you dislike?

Hmmm, I'd really have to dig, so nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides easy automated payroll processing

They automatically take care of our monthly payroll deposits and quarterly/annual filings as part of their fee. I've paid other payroll processing companies comparable fees and it did not include this service. For us as a small business, this help with cash flows because when I run a payroll, I know that we are paying the cost of payroll and our employer's share of the taxes right then and there in one draft, so we don't have the headache of having to come up with the taxes the following month or hassle with the filings.

OnPay review by Jasha C.
Jasha C.

"Easy and it works"

What do you like best?

Weekly pay reminders, and the interface is really easy to use. Onpay keeps track of the taxes and pays them on time.

What do you dislike?

The set up was not real straight forward, but wasn't too hard. Tech support is super.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the software, and it sure beats doing it yourself, or paying an accountant to do it, especially if you have few employees (like myself).

I really like that the state and federal taxes and medicare are all handled by OnPay. I just wouldn't want to spend time to figure all that out and keep track of it.

They handle all the paperwork with regard to payroll and all the various deductions that must be taken. It saves me a bunch of time as a sole proprietor.

My employee loves that OnPay can split the pay so that part goes into her savings account and part to her checking. She likes getting notification that she's been paid every Monday.

OnPay review by Ebitari Isoun L.
Ebitari Isoun L.

"Extremely good application with exceptional customer support"

What do you like best?

I'm a small business and I've been with OnPay for 2 years now. I find the application to be very straight forward to use. But probably what is greatest about OnPay is their customer support. I have spoken to someone perhaps once but mostly, I can solve all my problems through an online chat experience. Highly recommend OnPay to any business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like everything about OnPay. The only thing was that I didn't use it much this year and still paid for it. It would be nice to be able to take a break and not lose all my data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payroll for staff and contractors.

OnPay review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"OnPay Payroll System"

What do you like best?

Having been an OnPay customer for an extended period of time, I am pleased to say the software product is straightforward, easily, and simple. Even better is their telephone support which is personable, professional, and competent at all times. They all do a great job!

What do you dislike?

To date, I have not experienced any major problems. If and when I do, I will contact OnPay and I am certain they will address it correctly.

I am not having any business problems with OnPay at this time.

OnPay review by Sandra H.
Sandra H.

"On Pay Payroll Program"

What do you like best?

I like the monthly price and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to input my actual check numbers on the manual checks.

On Pay has made the weekly payroll quick and easy. I like the fact that they are taking care of all the required payroll reporting also.

OnPay review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use and the customer service is excellent

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with this product. There is nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and excellent customer service

We previously used a company for payroll. OnPay cuts the middle person and saves the company a lot of money.

OnPay review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great Service & Painless"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and instant support if needed.

What do you dislike?

I was never dissatisfied. Everything was great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is small and you want to spend your time on business and not payroll and forms then OnPay is a great cost effective solution.

Payroll compliance and filings.

OnPay review by Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment
Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment

"Easy payroll"

What do you like best?

This software makes it easy to get all the payroll filings done. I don't have to be an expert.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to find how to set up deductions and things that are not plain vanilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their online chat feature. It's a great way to get quick answers.

Don't have to hire an expert to run payroll, since my bookkeeper consultant has used the system before and can answer my questions. Lower payroll processing costs than other providers.

OnPay review by Helen C.
Helen C.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Product is very easy to use. Customer service

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes for this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Would recommend

Quick and easy payroll service

OnPay review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"Great Little Payroll Servicd"

What do you like best?

OnPay may be an inexpensive payroll option, but the quality is first rate. As a bookkeeper I have use the service for several clients for several years. I love the reporting options - very flexible and easy to follow. And the customer service -both via phone and chat - is excellent! I've also been impressed with how much flexibility there is in the system. I really don't feel like I'm sacrificing ability or service. And in many ways I find the experience better than with ADP or Paychex, especially when problems arise they are solved quickly and correctly.

What do you dislike?

I get frustrated sometimes finding information and using the website to do something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend small businesses to compare not only the oars it the functionality of OnPay to other services. I have found it as good or better than more expensive options.

OnPay is affordable for my clients and easy to run payroll with flexible reporting options.

OnPay review by Liz M.
Liz M.

"Great experience with OnPay for my business"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Easy to use. Easy for my employees to enter in their information. Easy to understand website. Always someone available to speak with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything has been great and all employees have been helpful.

OnPay provides me with an easy way to pay my employees. It takes just a few minutes to process payment. They also have been very responsive in answering my questions, walking me through their navigation system, and have given me direct access to real people who inform me of how to make disability payments and workers comp requirements for my employees.

OnPay review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Great for small company "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and always available to help with questions we have. I have a small company and it is so nice to have help with payroll. I love that I do t have to worry about taxes or anything they take care of it all. And if I have any problems they are always there to help.

What do you dislike?

I have been with Onpay over a year and haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it they are very easy to work with.

Payroll taxes

OnPay review by Doug O.
Doug O.

"Don't worry about Payroll with these Guys on board!"

What do you like best?

All I need to do is print out the checks and they even remind me to do that.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out and have a conversation before going to the next company

Not having to handle payroll taxes, forms etc.

OnPay review by Joan B.
Joan B.

"Excellent payroll company"

What do you like best?

They are so personable and their customer service is the best! They do an excellent job and save my clients money at the same time. Every new bookkeeping client I work with - I recommend using On-Pay.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of one thing! They are always so helpful with any question or issue that comes up

The y do my client’s payroll with no worries and it saves me time and no worries about the work being done by On-Pay

OnPay review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Perfect Payroll Solution for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

OnPay makes my job a lot easier. They do all the calculations, filings, payments and reporting for me, all for an incredibly reasonable monthly fee. When I have an issue or question their online chat function comes in very handy.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the notification emails they send to remind me of upcoming payruns don't always come on the exact right day because they don't take into consideration bank holidays. So I simply create calendar events as reminders.

OnPay saves me time, headaches and money. The payrun inputting process is simple. They handle both state and federal tax filings for me and even issue W2s to my employees. Plus they provide an array of reports that make Workers' Comp audits, for example, quick and easy.

OnPay review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"Best Customer Service Always!"

What do you like best?

This is my first experience owning a business and paying employees. All of it was greek to me. OnPay was and still is always patient, respectful, and most of all helpful. They stuck with me, lol with my many questions, sometimes the same ones. The price is the obvious like as well.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything. Anything that was not going right, was due to my lack of knowledge

Setting up payroll for my small business and they take care of everything. Taxes, W2's 1099

The benefits are the amount of time I am saving each week.

Learn more about OnPay

OnPay Videos

Learning about OnPay?

* We monitor all OnPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9