Onspring

Onspring is a flexible and powerful platform that allows for the automation of any business process. We have significant expertise in GRC, Audit, Risk, Compliance, Vendor, Human Resources and Incident Management.

Work for Onspring?

Learning about Onspring?

Onspring Reviews

Ask Onspring a Question
Showing 1 Onspring review
Onspring review by Kristen R.
Kristen R.

"SO Easy to customize for your needs"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is that it is so easy to customize, obviously by the title of my review. It is so incredibly flexible and changes are so easy to make. There are no initial start up fees to worry about, nor long term contracts required. You do not need to be an IT professional to figure out how to customize it for your companies biggest needs. Customer support responds almost immediately. I love the task tracking and task assignment features. There is great help for any project manager, and with it's simple drag and drop interface, the most inexperienced user can easily navigate the system. I am a fan of the web based platform.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot thing of anything I dislike. I would recommend making the software available in other languages. We tried to share it with overseas teams and it was unavailable in any language other than English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to anyone . Seriously, they have some of the best customer service that I have ever worked with!

I have been able to utilize the reporting capabilities in ways I never even considered. There are so many uses for this software, I am discovering new things all the time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onspring

What GRC Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Onspring for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SAP GRC Logo
SAP GRC
4.0
Reduce the cost and effort needed to proactively prevent risk events and compliance violations
ACL GRC Logo
ACL GRC
ACL GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) helps executives and risk managers catalog, assess, prioritize and communicate enterprise risks across the leadership team. It provides a simple, straight-forward way to capture and maintain a complete view of risks across the organization, track the risks that are most important and plan audit and risk mitigation projects for the greatest impact.
LogicGate Logo
LogicGate
4.7
LogicGate is a powerful business process management platform that enables the rapid creation of workflow enabled tools. LogicGate is used to automate complex workflows and solve problems unique to the legal, regulatory, and compliance spaces.
Fastpath Logo
Fastpath
4.7
The Fastpath Assure suite is a cloud based audit platform that can track, review, approve and mitigate access risks across multiple systems from a single dashboard. The suite comes with a pre-configured segregation of duties rule set specific to each ERP, and works across a variety of ERP/CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Sage Intacct, and Acumatica.
AuditBoard Logo
AuditBoard
AuditBoard is a fully-integrated GRC platform for SOX compliance, controls management, operational audits, and ERM, all united by a powerful, intuitive workflow. With real-time dashboards that provide quick, 360-degree snapshots of a company’s audit and risk universe, we empower teams to work smart -- and audit happy. Our product suite includes: SOXHUB, OpsAudit, Workstream, ERM, and Compliance. Learn more at www.auditboard.com.
Thomson Reuters Logo
Thomson Reuters
3.9
Enabling a reduction in internal control deficiencies, streamlining inefficient business processes and implementing a proactive approach to risk management
cammsrisk Logo
cammsrisk
cammsrisk is a risk management platform that allow organization to manage risk on the cloud.
NAVEX Global Compliance Management Platform Logo
NAVEX Global Compliance Management Platform
NAVEX Global delivers the most comprehensive and integrated ethics and compliance platform in the market.
Resolver Logo
Resolver
All implementations include training and advice on the most effective way to manage your processes within the application.
ZenGRC Logo
ZenGRC
4.9
ZenGRC is a user-friendly GRC software designed to make compliance easy for nimble enterprises.

Learning about Onspring?

* We monitor all Onspring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.