Onstream Webinars

Onstream Webinars are a highly professional, web-based tool for communicating with your target audience, simply and affordably.

Work for Onstream Webinars?

Learning about Onstream?

Onstream Webinars Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 130 Onstream reviews
Onstream review by <span>Umut A.</span>
Umut A.

"Good people, Good work"

What do you like best?

The software covers a lot of features, but the most amazing part of the service is customer service.

They are an incredibly friendly team, they put tremendous effort for customer satisfaction.

I'm a hard to please customer and to be fair ı'm sure I gave them a hard time, but they never lost the willing to help spirit, listened to my requests for hours on the phone and even tried to find work around solutions for my out of the box requests.

What do you dislike?

The software has a lot of features, but missing some fundamental ones. But I know they are working on them.

Needs a little more branding and customisation options for both follow up mails, lobby and design. Also more control over the emails and notifications.

Also it requires a video recording option which ı know they are working on.

Also an HTML5 framework would help much more than flash but I can see no one has this solution yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have a phone call with their sales team and see it for yourself. Amazing help and very friendly aproach.

I use the service for b2c webinars.

We help American and British Universities reach out to international students.

At this process, the software ahs been a great help with a good set of features it has. Virtually you can fill every requirement you have with t, but ofcourse there is still more room for improvement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onstream Webinars
Onstream review by <span>Chuck R.</span>
Chuck R.

"Webinar Success Tool - Innovative, Exceptional User Interface, Valuable Support"

What do you like best?

There are a few significant benefits of adding this application to your business growth, lead generation and customer retention tools now and into the future. First, the function to add tabs to the main presentation window is a brilliant concept. Using the tabs allows you to have cued up items such as PowerPoint, videos, documents, images, links to online resources and anything else you would need for a well prepared webinar. The time saving and ease to move to the tabs versus switching to various windows and then having to come back to the main presentation window is totally eradicated by the tab feature. Second, the ability to put documents, PowerPoint presentations, images and more into your Library for easy picking, even during a live webinar where you may think you have everything ready, yet the opportunity comes up that you decide would be perfect to share with this live webinar audience. You just drag and drop it into the main presentation window as a new tab and bring it to the front - done, easy, awesome result.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have at least two more pricing tier options available for the number of attendees you can have per webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If nothing else at least do the 30 day trial to see what differences you will find to make your decision to switch to Onstream Webinars.

One of my main problems has been the cumbersome switching between open windows during a webinar which distracts my attendees and many times causes problems.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Onstream review by <span>Stéphane L.</span>
Stéphane L.

"Good webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Onstream is a very simple to use webinar platform. It has great tools that help you auto

In my tests I was up and running in about 2 minutes, it was incredible. The quality of the audio / video is also great.

Another BIG POINT is that they provide a no software required use for the participants, which is great for people in larger companies where they can't install software.

They also provide your webinars with a phone line where people can call and hear your webinar. Great for offices or places where they do not have speakers or headsets.

Also, they let you brand your stream with logos, banners which is an added bonus

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing to point out. Maybe that it is not free! Not that I would expect a tool like this to be free haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend it. If you are looking for a great webinar platform that does not break the bank and will have you set up and running in no time (minimizing costs of implementation), I highly suggest that you give Onstream a try. I was up and running in about 2 minutes, which is stupidly amazing for something that you never used before. In 2 minutes, my colleagues were able to join the stream, watch it and everyone said it was fantastic in terms of quality and the sound.

We needed a webinar tool for products demos and maybe some formations (later on). Onstream provides everything we need and more with a complete platform.

Onstream review by <span>Kristine R. Z.</span>
Kristine R. Z.

"Fair Sound Quality"

What do you like best?

The price is good compared to other products. There was a lot of great value compared to other products as far as price. I also enjoyed the screen sharing and large scale of options as far as features. I really enjoyed the feature of sending invites and the RSVP of the webinars. I also enjoyed the email reminders. The file sharing worked well. The video quallity was better than the sound quality, but it was confusing to figure out how to use. I did not utilize all of the features available. This will be a useful tool for marketing to others.

What do you dislike?

Quality. There were some sound issues. I recommend working on the sound. The voice function was choppy and difficult to hear others during the webinars. Perhaps, you can increase the sounds quality. I also recommend that you offer webinars as far as a teaching tool. Most of my students stopped attending because of the sound quality and it was difficult to hear me. The video portion was confusing and I needed more training on switching from voice to video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teaching others via the webinars and file and screen sharing. There were other options that could be useful in the future. I was still in the learning process. I do use file sharing with my students to cover various topics and that was helpful. I was teaching my students via conference call and realized I needed to share files, etc.

Onstream review by <span>Dean J.</span>
Dean J.

"Many good features but overall a disapointment"

What do you like best?

Layout and features pretty intuitive. Attendee interaction features are good.

What do you dislike?

1)Recording of screen share is limited to unrealistically low screen resolution. If monitor is set to contemporary resolution only part of the screen is recorded.

2) Attendees experienced frequent drop outs and had to re-log in multiple times. Audio also cut out for them at times. The solution provided by tech support was to "ensure that users are utilizing hard-wired Ethernet connections rather than WiFi." Seriously??? In 2017 when people stream Netflix and YouTube all day long via WiFi? I was moving from GotoWebinar and NEVER had this issue. It is a platform problem, not a user bandwidth problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do extensive screen sharing and need to record and share later, then this solution will not work. Connection issues are also a severe limit and result in a bad experience for your customers.

Would have allowed greater attendee interaction than GotoWebinar if not for the showstopper problems noted above.

Onstream review by <span>Lindsey T.</span>
Lindsey T.

"Great Program! Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

This is such an easy program to use. It makes holding webinars so much easier. I love that we are able to get with so many of our customers at once and that we can also get feedback from them in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to run a non-live webinar to be possible for instances we may need to do so. It would make re-showing a presentation for those that were unable to attend the live one that we presented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is definitely a great program to utilize for webinars as it is easy to use, and a fantastic way of involving multiple people in the process.

Getting important information out to our customers in a quick and professional format. It also allows us to provide trainings to our employees to ensure that they are capable of handling out customers appropriately and that we can give them the serive they need.

Learning about Onstream Webinars?

* We monitor all Onstream Webinars reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.