Onstream Webinars

3.9

Onstream Webinars are a highly professional, web-based tool for communicating with your target audience, simply and affordably.

Work for Onstream Webinars?

Learning about Onstream?

Onstream Webinars Reviews

Ask Onstream a Question
Showing 130 Onstream reviews
Onstream review by Umut A.
Umut A.

"Good people, Good work"

What do you like best?

The software covers a lot of features, but the most amazing part of the service is customer service.

They are an incredibly friendly team, they put tremendous effort for customer satisfaction.

I'm a hard to please customer and to be fair ı'm sure I gave them a hard time, but they never lost the willing to help spirit, listened to my requests for hours on the phone and even tried to find work around solutions for my out of the box requests.

What do you dislike?

The software has a lot of features, but missing some fundamental ones. But I know they are working on them.

Needs a little more branding and customisation options for both follow up mails, lobby and design. Also more control over the emails and notifications.

Also it requires a video recording option which ı know they are working on.

Also an HTML5 framework would help much more than flash but I can see no one has this solution yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have a phone call with their sales team and see it for yourself. Amazing help and very friendly aproach.

I use the service for b2c webinars.

We help American and British Universities reach out to international students.

At this process, the software ahs been a great help with a good set of features it has. Virtually you can fill every requirement you have with t, but ofcourse there is still more room for improvement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onstream Webinars
Onstream review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Webinar Success Tool - Innovative, Exceptional User Interface, Valuable Support"

What do you like best?

There are a few significant benefits of adding this application to your business growth, lead generation and customer retention tools now and into the future. First, the function to add tabs to the main presentation window is a brilliant concept. Using the tabs allows you to have cued up items such as PowerPoint, videos, documents, images, links to online resources and anything else you would need for a well prepared webinar. The time saving and ease to move to the tabs versus switching to various windows and then having to come back to the main presentation window is totally eradicated by the tab feature. Second, the ability to put documents, PowerPoint presentations, images and more into your Library for easy picking, even during a live webinar where you may think you have everything ready, yet the opportunity comes up that you decide would be perfect to share with this live webinar audience. You just drag and drop it into the main presentation window as a new tab and bring it to the front - done, easy, awesome result.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have at least two more pricing tier options available for the number of attendees you can have per webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If nothing else at least do the 30 day trial to see what differences you will find to make your decision to switch to Onstream Webinars.

One of my main problems has been the cumbersome switching between open windows during a webinar which distracts my attendees and many times causes problems.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Onstream review by Stéphane L.
Stéphane L.

"Good webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Onstream is a very simple to use webinar platform. It has great tools that help you auto

In my tests I was up and running in about 2 minutes, it was incredible. The quality of the audio / video is also great.

Another BIG POINT is that they provide a no software required use for the participants, which is great for people in larger companies where they can't install software.

They also provide your webinars with a phone line where people can call and hear your webinar. Great for offices or places where they do not have speakers or headsets.

Also, they let you brand your stream with logos, banners which is an added bonus

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing to point out. Maybe that it is not free! Not that I would expect a tool like this to be free haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend it. If you are looking for a great webinar platform that does not break the bank and will have you set up and running in no time (minimizing costs of implementation), I highly suggest that you give Onstream a try. I was up and running in about 2 minutes, which is stupidly amazing for something that you never used before. In 2 minutes, my colleagues were able to join the stream, watch it and everyone said it was fantastic in terms of quality and the sound.

We needed a webinar tool for products demos and maybe some formations (later on). Onstream provides everything we need and more with a complete platform.

Onstream review by Kristine R. Z.
Kristine R. Z.

"Fair Sound Quality"

What do you like best?

The price is good compared to other products. There was a lot of great value compared to other products as far as price. I also enjoyed the screen sharing and large scale of options as far as features. I really enjoyed the feature of sending invites and the RSVP of the webinars. I also enjoyed the email reminders. The file sharing worked well. The video quallity was better than the sound quality, but it was confusing to figure out how to use. I did not utilize all of the features available. This will be a useful tool for marketing to others.

What do you dislike?

Quality. There were some sound issues. I recommend working on the sound. The voice function was choppy and difficult to hear others during the webinars. Perhaps, you can increase the sounds quality. I also recommend that you offer webinars as far as a teaching tool. Most of my students stopped attending because of the sound quality and it was difficult to hear me. The video portion was confusing and I needed more training on switching from voice to video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teaching others via the webinars and file and screen sharing. There were other options that could be useful in the future. I was still in the learning process. I do use file sharing with my students to cover various topics and that was helpful. I was teaching my students via conference call and realized I needed to share files, etc.

Onstream review by Dean J.
Dean J.

"Many good features but overall a disapointment"

What do you like best?

Layout and features pretty intuitive. Attendee interaction features are good.

What do you dislike?

1)Recording of screen share is limited to unrealistically low screen resolution. If monitor is set to contemporary resolution only part of the screen is recorded.

2) Attendees experienced frequent drop outs and had to re-log in multiple times. Audio also cut out for them at times. The solution provided by tech support was to "ensure that users are utilizing hard-wired Ethernet connections rather than WiFi." Seriously??? In 2017 when people stream Netflix and YouTube all day long via WiFi? I was moving from GotoWebinar and NEVER had this issue. It is a platform problem, not a user bandwidth problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do extensive screen sharing and need to record and share later, then this solution will not work. Connection issues are also a severe limit and result in a bad experience for your customers.

Would have allowed greater attendee interaction than GotoWebinar if not for the showstopper problems noted above.

Onstream review by Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.

"Great Program! Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

This is such an easy program to use. It makes holding webinars so much easier. I love that we are able to get with so many of our customers at once and that we can also get feedback from them in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to run a non-live webinar to be possible for instances we may need to do so. It would make re-showing a presentation for those that were unable to attend the live one that we presented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is definitely a great program to utilize for webinars as it is easy to use, and a fantastic way of involving multiple people in the process.

Getting important information out to our customers in a quick and professional format. It also allows us to provide trainings to our employees to ensure that they are capable of handling out customers appropriately and that we can give them the serive they need.

Onstream review by Joseph Z.
Joseph Z.

"Not an easy user interface"

What do you like best?

It seemed to have some nice features, however the interface was difficult to use and understand initially. Coming from platforms that I use regularly like gotowebinar and zoom, this was not what I was expecting.

What do you dislike?

I needed a platform that I could easily share videos, powerpoints, documents, etc in a webinar. This was advertised as such, however every time I tried to do so in the trial version, it would not allow the videos to upload for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onstream can be useful to those that want a no frills webinar platform, the problem I have is that other platforms are available on the market that offer better, easier and less expensive services and platforms like zoom and gotomeeting. I am going back to use zoom.

We are a non-profit organization that uses webinars as an education tool for an industry certification. Having video sharing and file sharing is important to what we need.

Onstream review by Moya. S.
Moya. S.

"Onstream Webinar Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it hosts webinars on it's own platform. Not like Google Hangout or YouTube Live.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little difficult to understand. I have started a webinar and I tried to log out or end the webinar. And I wanted to test it out before hand. Maybe I needed a video demo. I saw it on webinara, but I didn't know why I had to do it through webinara?

Recommendations to others considering the product

A demo video just about the product not related to webinara. Because I imagine I can just give my link to my attendees and not go through webinara...

I want to host webinars to get more prospects. I am having trouble understanding how to do a webinar through onsteam. I have tried Gotowebinar and their interface is very simple which is also hosted on their platform. I was just interested in something that cost less and just as easy to navigate. And I liked that I could easily use an app through onstream.

Onstream review by Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.

"Pleased with Features"

What do you like best?

I recently begin using Onstream Webinars and am please so far with affordability and features. My goal is to utilize Webinars for convenience and as a training tool for our agents.

What do you dislike?

Have only been using trial version. Getting ready to subscribe today. Currently evaluating all features. Only scheduled one actual meeting with agents. No dislikes at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for training employees and affiliates.

Webinars will allow for better communications with staff and agents and will allow for recorded sessions for future use and reference.

Onstream review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Affordable and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How simple the product is to use. With minimal training it is extremely easy to manipulate the platform to look and feel the way that you want. The ability to record and distribute your meetings is a major benefit.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to import e-mail addresses for invitations.

We would like to start performing more "state-of-the-state" type meetings with our employees. Many of our employees are spread throughout the entire US, so this platform allows us to perform this effortlessly.

Onstream review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Great platform, wonderful service"

What do you like best?

This platform is extremely easy to use and highly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything in particular I didn't like about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and ask questions! They have great support.

We need a more modern platform to host online events. Previously we had tried many solutions and some were unstable, while others just didn't see to come with modern conveniences you'd expect. All the features of the platform allowed us to run online events more smoothly and that has been the best part. Also the follow up and customer service has been pretty impressive. I've never felt like we were out there with no support, which can often be the case when using any online service.

Onstream review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"This is the 4th vendor we have worked with since the first advent of webinars and is by far the best"

What do you like best?

Onstream has been wonderful to work with whether we we have an audience of 5 or 500. They are always will to help us make any last minute adjustments, are patient with speakers who are new to the world of webinars and the moderators are extremely professional when we go live. They always make us look good on the technical side.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about the service we have received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of options out there. Some companies have hidden charges. Others let you fend for yourself in figuring out the technology. We have had none of those experiences with Onstream.

We are a state trade association and share our webinars with associations in other states for them to re-brand and present as their own. The process is seamless and their members have no idea the actual webinar did not originate in their own state. They only see it as a member services being offered to them by their own state association.

Onstream review by Deidra V.
Deidra V.

"My experience with Onstream Webinars has been exceptional."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Onstream Webinars is the ability to upload my documents prior to the conference which allows a seamless meeting without the hassle flipping between documents shared. I can count on Onstream to provide a reliable connection which allows me to host/attend meetings without worrying about potential technical issues. Lastly, the fact that I just have to click a link and I am logged in, no download required, saves me valuable time when scrambling for a last minute meeting.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to encounter anything that I dislike about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this product. They have a really awesome support team and, if you are not quite sold, I would recommend trying out the Free Trial.

Our company frequently meets with international companies and relies on web conferencing software to do so. We need frequent screen/document sharing capabilities along with a strong and reliable video/audio quality. Also, our company streams weekly webinars to large audiences across the globe. The benefits of Onstream that we have realized and enjoyed are no downloads, superior customer service and high quality audio and video.

Onstream review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Webinars perfect for doing web-based focus groups"

What do you like best?

OnStream is incredibly easy to use. I like that I don't have to download anything or instruct participants of our focus groups to download anything. I also really like how easy it is to schedule a set up a meeting, as well as how easy it is to notify participants of the meeting. Support staff have also been very helpful when I was trying to determine which level of services would fit my group's needs best.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that made our focus group challenging was not being able to have more than three webcams running at once. Participants would have to turn their webcams off after speaking so another person could turn their webcam on to speak. This caused a lot of pauses during the discussion and may have limited the amount of information we were able to collect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used a few other web conferencing companies before and OnStream has been the easiest to use by far. It's very intuitive and you can test out the webinar environment with a free account. It is also really easy to get a hold of the support staff with the chat feature on the website.

I work on a research study and we are conducting focus groups with a physician advisory panel. The physicians work all over the country so having an in-person focus group is impossible. OnStream allows us to have web-based focus groups so that even though the physicians are separated by distance they can come together online. It also really helped to have so many different options for communicating within the webinar screen, in addition to physically speaking. Being able to chat and also write notes that are seen by everyone is incredibly helpful. It has also been very beneficial to be able to invite and remind participants about the focus group within the OnStream web application. Being able to click a link from the email is something that made it very easy for the physicians to join the focus group.

Onstream review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Onstream Webinar Review"

What do you like best?

We were Infinite Conferencing customers and were very pleased with the service before the merge happened - we were upset to see our Sales Manager leave and then things went down-hill with our service from there.

What do you dislike?

We were charged/billed for contacting technical support for assistance. This was as issue on Onstream's side and we, the customer, were billed for it. Customer support/technical support did not fully answer our questions; we had audio/technical issues with having multiple presenters attend webinars and muting issues of attendees. Not a pleasant experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We are looking into different webinar providers.

Onstream review by bruce w.
bruce w.

"Great Experience with Onstream Webinars"

What do you like best?

I wanted to do a webinar on goal setting that reflected blog posts on my blog (http://drbrucewhite.com). Onstream media worked closely with me to set it up; to record it, to make it a great learning tool. THANK YOU!!

What do you dislike?

Hmmm ... probably not onstream's problem, but there were communications issues between my 'boss' and onstream about getting this done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call (or email or text). They were very willing to work with me on my project and I do recommend them!!

My business model is to deliver coaching and mentoring to incoming college students. Being able to deliver webinars is ideal for me.

Onstream review by Dr. Liz Alexander/ C.
Dr. Liz Alexander/ C.

"Love working with Onstream - so professional"

What do you like best?

On the two occasions I've worked with Onstream to produce webinars on my topics of thought leadership and ideation, I've had exemplary experiences. My primary contact is Beth Klein who is always so helpful and responsive.

The interface is easy to use and provides what I believe is a great connection between me and the audience. I typically include a few "poll questions" during the webinars to encourage engagement as well use the Q&A field.

What I like especially about the current design of the screen is how I can either appear in the top left hand box via my webcam or provide a static picture that can be changed as needed throughout the presentation.

When you're the subject matter expert but not especially proficient technologically, it's a great comfort to know you have the Onstream team behind you. They make me look good -- for which I'm incredibly grateful and look forward to working with them again soon.

What do you dislike?

I had originally typed "can't think of anything," which pretty much sums up what I think. I'm supposed to type over 40 characters, but I think this will do it :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the exemplary software to the warm and wonderful human beings behind it, I cannot recommend working with Onstream highly enough. I have had exceptional experiences and results every time.

As I mentioned above, I don't want to have to worry about the technological aspects of connecting with and engaging my audience...Onstream takes care of that for me. One of the major benefits is that they ensure I offer a highly engaging, professional-looking presentation so that all I need to focus on is the content.

The other joy for me is the fact that Onstream has partnered with another organization so that they largely take care of the promotion of the event. I know I am attracting a much larger audience (including global) than I would on my own.

Onstream review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Amazing tool with unique features"

What do you like best?

the best part is the branding tool. It is really a unique feature, no other webinar system has it at this level. If you want something completely branded with the right logoes and colors of your company, onstream is what you need. I've tried every other webinar system around, many claim to have a branding tool, but it's nothing compared to this. And onstream is the only system you can directly embed into your site, at every level of prices.

another really cool tool is the List and the reminder system. Very useful and effective, also completely branded.

The prices, too, are really affordable.

What do you dislike?

unfortunately, the desktop/app sharing is not fluid as I would have like it.

since I do art related webinar I need my audience to see what I'm drawing on my cintiq. it was almost impossible: the resolution of the sharing is very high, but the frame rate is low, and the drawing proceeds twitching, not flawlessly.

this is the only onstream thing that doesn't work for me. I also partecipated to a demo webinar and the guy has been super kind, but there were nothing he can do about this.

there are other webstreaming services that do this right, like zoom and cisco system, but they lack in everything else.

a shame, just for that little bug I can't use onstream because the flawless of my sharing is my top priority.

I'm creating a LIVE community of comic artists with my company, I needed a tool that looked cool, modern and easy to use. also completely branded and embedded in my site.

Onstream review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Project Manager/webinar HOST"

What do you like best?

Ability to incorporate screen sharing, local content and media with video conferencing

What do you dislike?

color scheme (low contrast) and complexity of the learning process. This is NOT a 10 minute application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow plenty of time to become familiar with the features and capabilities of the software. It is NOT an easy tool to use, but has many capabilities.

Providing a Presentation plus Question and Answer session to 200 participants when the largest venue on our campus would only seat 90. We streamed to 4 remote venues on campus. We were successful after about two months of preparation. While we met our minimum requirements, we will be needing to work in improvements for future events. About half of the prep was infrastructure, and half was learning how to use the Webinar software and manipulate the sessions

Onstream review by Phil G.
Phil G.

"Onstream Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, customer service has been effective.

What do you dislike?

No ability to download or convert recorded files to MP4 for use later and reduce space requirements on site. The link usage is fine, but if I want to save for use later and delete from site no capabilities. Secondly, no apparent capability to share video streams effectively or a pre-recorded video via conference. This survey is setting the rating at A....I would say it is closer to C+ right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use trial time effectively. Some good pieces here, but it appears GoTo might still have more horsepower and innovation long term.

Using for educational broadcasts for our employees and clients. Ease of getting on the site and sending out information to potential attendees.

Onstream review by Peg K.
Peg K.

"Onstream enables us to present and archive high-quality, interactive webinars."

What do you like best?

With the features that Onstream offers, we can present our digitized art collection with high quality, engage viewers with inquiry-based methods, record the webinar including viewers' chat box responses, and securely archive them for future reference.

Also, if we have technical problems, the staff efficiently and expertly solve the problem.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning, the learning curve to use all the features that we wanted to employ was a bit steep. It necessitated one-on-one training conversations with technical staff.

During one webinar, Onstream's server went down and we had to re-record to have material to archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to learn how to use all the features.

Solving the need to reach multiple far-sites simultaneously, at different geographic locations around the world.

Onstream review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"After lots of research we found Onstream as the best in the field for online meetings and webinars"

What do you like best?

Onstream has two great feature that separates it from other platforms.

First, the platform can be used simply on a browser - No downloading of applications

Secondly, the ability to brand the platform with your company logos and colors - Excellent for calls to clients.

Thats on top of all the other great features allowing you to manage the invitation process.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. - The mobile app could do with updating - it worked but felt dated

We needed a platform that was easy to use for 5-8 external partners and clients.

Onstream review by Joy A.
Joy A.

"Amazing Online Meeting Option"

What do you like best?

OnStream Webinars offers a user-friendly interface and quality service for meetings. It's simple to share a screen or even camera views for everyone participating in a collaborative meeting. Sign in is easy and secure. The sound quality is superb, and the costs are extremely competitive. The interface is dependable and allows for access customization as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found anything about this service that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it with a smaller meeting first. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

This interface easily solves the distance problem that many of us face in this global world of business. Regardless of location, everyone can come together, make decisions and share ideas.

Onstream review by Kristina S.
Kristina S.

"Convenient and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that the system has a lot of branding options and makes the whole process much more systematized and automated. I also love that it doesn't require a download or installation of software on the end-user's part.

What do you dislike?

I think that the system can be a little overwhelming at first, especially with having to figure out the branding and what each e-mail means. It's not a bad thing when done properly and probably just takes some additional experience and exposure. Other than that, it's been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable and convenient option!

This system has allowed us to give product demonstrations on the fly, with little to no additional organization or staff time. It's been great!

Onstream review by John S.
John S.

"Excellent online meeting platform"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed using Onstream for our virtual meetings. The platform has been excellent for standard virtual meetings. The features I have really enjoyed are the ability to take notes during the meeting within the app so all can view, as well as real-time editing of pdf documents. One project in particular was a markup of our medical practice with our architect during our pre-construction phase. Overall very pleased with the product.

What do you dislike?

Toll-free dial in is an add-on option, not inclusive of the core product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Virtual collaboration capabilities are very strong.

The main benefits are the online collaboration functions, which are superior to other products I have used in the past.

Onstream review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A non-profit's use of Onstream"

What do you like best?

The best feature is simply the ability for our board of directors to hold meetings in person with the ability to conference in those that can't make it to the physical location.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how if you want to use the VoIP option and give participants the option to call in that you lose the ability to use the video feature. I think you should be able to use both simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product if you are wanting to meet in smaller numbers; I'm not sure how effective this solution would be if you have a group of more than 50+ people and the need for a lot of people to interact.

Our board of directors works and lives all throughout a major metropolitan area so it can be difficult to group everyone together at the same time since we all have our own careers and personal lives. This allows us to effectively "meet" even if we aren't physically in the same location. It's helped us to streamline meetings and processes as we are able to hold voting sessions with the required amount of people even if that means people calling in.

Onstream review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Very efficient, good product, does what we need, and makes our company more efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, and the capability to do multiple things, like sharing a document, or sharing a screen, and being able to see the person you are talking to. Setup is easy and convenient, and once you're logged in it's very easy to set up a new meeting.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup was a challenge. I was unaware of the different products you offer, and the different prices. For example, finding a way to have phone audio versus VOIP required a new product. It was initially confusing to figure out just what we needed but the product itself works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the product you need. Be very specific about exactly what you want do with this product to make sure you get the right thing.

We are able to have conferences with our parent company in China, while before we could only talk over the phone. This allows us to all be on the same page and know what the other party is talking about.

Onstream review by Glenn M.
Glenn M.

"Great software, good service."

What do you like best?

Simple to learn, intuitive graphic interface. Reliable connection. Easy to customize dashboard and share screens and documents.

What do you dislike?

Keynote functionality seemed a little buggy. Had to share window when presenting, as sharing this specific program didn't work without doing odd things to screen scaling. Needs to be fixed.

Transitioning from live workshops to online webinars. This seems to be a great medium for that purpose.

Onstream review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Ease, Quality, Service"

What do you like best?

There are no downloads, the audio and video quality are great, and someone always answers the phone when I call (although that is not very often).

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but It might be nice if the hybrid meeting allowed users to participate fully over voip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onstream has all the bells and whistles, and they are accessible. There is nothing that they cannot do. For online presentations to simple conference calling, Onstream is the way to go.

As an attoney, conferences with my clients are easier with Onstream. Communicating securely online saves my clients time and money. Document review is easy with the library feature. Conference calls are a breeze. Onstream brings the legal profession into the 21st century.

Onstream review by Aaron F.
Aaron F.

"OnStream Webinars - Great Product, Fantastic Pricing"

What do you like best?

OnStream Webinars is easy to use for both the moderator and participants. It works with little effort on every platform we've used. It is feature rich and easily competes with much more expensive webinar platforms. Their monthly pricing model is perfect for our needs. One of the features we needed was the ability to use breakout rooms and OnStream Webinars has this feautre.

What do you dislike?

You cannot selectively mute and unmute participants like you can in some other systems.

Participants cannot select their own breakout room. The moderator must move all participants to the desired room.

Breakout rooms cannot be recorded.

We use this software to host an international conference, bringing participants together from across the US and UK.

Onstream review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Experience was great expect how it would not work with my skype"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can interact with people via internet and show a full blown presentation from the confort of your office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you don't work with skype as that is what I use to make calls and distorts the audio

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't use skype for your calling communications then this is a great software program

N/A

Onstream review by Kaellin S.
Kaellin S.

"A good yet slightly confusing experience."

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the program is and how it allows for lots of customization. The different webinar softwares offered are very useful and offer a lot of variety in addressing specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I found how the platform itself was presented was slightly confusing. I didn't realize that it was a gathering of sorts of different softwares.

I am trying to find a way to gather a crowd for an informational webinar. We have benefitted from the platform's ease of access.

Onstream review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"The actual software was good but the customer service was not as good as other services I have used."

What do you like best?

I really liked that this was a browser-based service, so users didn't have to download anything. I also liked that you could upload videos right into the software.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the customer service, which was ultimately why I chose to go with another video conferencing software. When I called Onstream to ask a question, the person who answered was very unprofessional (it sounded like they had never received calls asking questions about their products before). When they transferred me to someone who would know, he also was unprofessional and didn't seem very knowledgeable about the product. Neither person really seemed to care whether I purchased the product or not. This concerned me as we often have users that have never used video conferencing software before and I need to get answers to them quickly when there is an issue. I can't wait for someone to find out from his superior and then email me later in the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely call the company before trying out the software. To me, it's very important to know I have a strong support system when it's needed and I didn't feel as if I had that with this software.

I needed to switch my video conferencing software from Adobe Connect, as they were raising our prices considerably and I was also having some usability issues with Adobe Connect. I tried the free trial version of Onstream to see if it would work for us, but I ultimately ended up going with another software because of the customer service/sales support issues I mentioned above and also because the other software I chose is more streamlined and easy to use.

Onstream review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I have yet to encounter anything that I dislike about this service.

Onstream review by Shera Dawn H.
Shera Dawn H.

"I had such an easier time with Onstream than the other webinar spots!"

What do you like best?

Being able to do powerpoint along with the video is great! The ease at changing what I want the audience to see at any moment is awesome too!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if this is a capability or not, perhaps I just haven't discovered it yet... but I would like to be able to have a landing page at the end with a clickable link....

We are trying to get information out to people to gain clients, to be able to start mentoring people.

Onstream review by Alexis B.
Alexis B.

"Onstream has been great!"

What do you like best?

We love the customization that comes with the platform - it really allows us to control our sessions the way that works best for us!

Their customer service is also a HUGE plus as well. We love the Live Chat tool on their website where we can gather immediate feedback from a knowledgeable representative.

What do you dislike?

The system comes standard with a LOT of features. While it's nice to have so many options, sometimes it gets confusing for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an all inclusive web-based platform ( no downloads required!) well then look no further!

A lot of my colleagues work from home - so this tool is GREAT for collaborating from all different locations. We use Onstream Webinars internally to share project ideas, status calls to ensure we meet deadlines, brainstorming sessions, present presentations, etc.

Onstream review by Le T.
Le T.

"OnStreamWebinars is better"

What do you like best?

- Support multiple platforms like Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Windows

- Good video quality

- Support record stream video

- It price is acceptable

What do you dislike?

- Hard to set up the audio. I can't make it work.

- Mobile app need more upgrade about feature and UX design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is acceptable with it price and video quality. It is good for free to use if you have small business to try before buy package.

- I'm building an online training system. Then this software help me can conduct a session online. i don't need a physical class room. My students can join class with only browser & internet required.

Onstream review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Great platform to host a meeting"

What do you like best?

No download is required, very light in size, very user-friendly. The layout is fully customizable, you can integrate your company logo, colors, theme etc

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the projector gets disconnected and i get an error message, also its not possible to share only some of the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software, the value is great and also the price is right, it is 20% cheaper than most platforms in the market.

The ability to meet with our employees on a daily basis, have our sales meetings and share each other screen.

Onstream review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"One of the Best Synchronous Conferencing Tools I've Used"

What do you like best?

The breakout rooms have become an indispensable instructional tool for small groups and developing problem-solving skills.

What do you dislike?

Some features for scheduling meetings are a bit confusing, but with practice, it is not difficult to use them effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For educators, Onstream Webinars offers a set of very effective instructional tools.

A key goal of online education is sustained engagement. When learners in the online context feel they belong and are learning, engagement measurables increase. Those breakout rooms really make a positive impact in terms of building a sense of community that transcends time zones and mountain ranges.

Onstream review by beth s.
beth s.

"I am still reviewing the software, but I like what I see so far"

What do you like best?

We are still in the evaluation period - as we are looking at several new online meeting/webinar platforms. I do like that it is cloud-based. The feature set is very full, and we are going to work with it more very soon.

What do you dislike?

Even though it is cloud-based - our customers still have to do an install - we were hoping to get away from that, as some just don't like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial gives you a very good feel for the software.

Online meetings, communities, webinar broadcasts, customer support, online trainings, etc.

Onstream review by Praveen k.
Praveen k.

"Onstream review"

What do you like best?

Customization option is the best feature I wanted to mention here along with top video quality and ease of using well suited for small and medium businesses. The quizzes and polling options help qualify prospects and increase engagement during the session

What do you dislike?

No outlook integration,Dial-in number missing from meeting invitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tool looks promising. You get all the features you need to create engaging meetings and webinars, including video calls, screen sharing, and whiteboard tools. Pricing is reasonable, and account setup is relatively easy

Customer interaction to understand the requirements, issues in a better way

Onstream review by Danielle L.
Danielle L.

"Overall very happy with the perfomance and function"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect with others and how easy it is to allow others to connect and learn from the platform

What do you dislike?

The fact that it was hard to hear others while using the talking feature.

The ability to connect off campus and charge for outside programs while not having to cover logistical expenses. That we can profit from running these types of programs

Onstream review by Shannon S.
Shannon S.

"Weekly Webiinars-- So happy!"

What do you like best?

I like the interactivity of the platform... Chatting, videos, whiteboard.

What do you dislike?

People struggle with connectivity, Hard to upload media (size limits)

Lots of delay when we share our screen. Have to upload pdfs of our ppt

Onstream review by Matthieu T.
Matthieu T.

"Good product for live meeting"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, intuitive interface and no plugin to install on a PC.

What do you dislike?

Need to install a software on iPad to attend the webinar.

There isn't the possibility to connect a RTMP stream from a professional video setup. It is mainly for meeting with a webcam or video conference, but that's not what we like to use.

Need to give informations to a maximum of pharmacist in the province.

Didn't get any benefits with the software since we want to use professional video setup.

Onstream review by Colleen O.
Colleen O.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of access and usability. It was very easy to open an on demand meeting and invite a user to join.

What do you dislike?

switching between screens during webinar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I work in IT and need to be able to see what end users are doing and this makes that job easy. Teaching and how to's become a joy rather than a nuisance.

Onstream review by F.B.I. - Federazione B.
F.B.I. - Federazione B.

"Optimal"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and efficiency are the main features of this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about this product at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reccomand all to consider migrate to Onstream webinars securely.

Sustenaibility meeting. All benefits on work integration.

Onstream review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Webminars"

What do you like best?

That are permitted feedbacks. I like webinars and other conferences. My business is not so large and I do not need the software in that moment, but I am sure that I will buy in the next years.

What do you dislike?

I used the software just for webinars and I'm not sure if I noticed anything missing in that part. From my point of view it's ok.

Webinars

Onstream review by Fay S.
Fay S.

"Onstream Webinars - A Five-Star, Service-Driven Webinar Partner!"

What do you like best?

Onstream Webinars is the real deal. Their platform is intuitive. Their service and support, from event pre-production to the seamless running of the live event, is extraordinary. The customer experience as a webinar partner and for our webinar attendees, is five-star.

What do you dislike?

Onstream Webinars is the best! Honestly, there's nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onstream Webinars is a brilliant, customer-service driven partner.

I highly recommend them.

By working with Onstream Webinars we are able to provide a rich virtual experience for the thousands of members of the CommPRO community to engage with our webinar speakers. The Onstream platform and resulting on-demand product (from each webinar) becomes a tremendous educational tool. We are reaching thousands and delivering a great ROI for our sponsor partners.

Onstream review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Onstream provides an adequate on-line meeting product"

What do you like best?

After significant training and tech support, the interface is understandable and usable. It is not intuitive, however, and lacks important features. The whiteboard option is nice, and the documents library is easy to use and is a helpful feature.

What do you dislike?

The time given when scheduling meetings is only 24 hour format, and would be nice to use standard format. The option we purchased only allows for use of three webcams, which is disappointing. The information and features was not made clear in the pre-purchase information and trial period.

We have realized improved efficiency by saving on travel time between clinics for monthly staff meetings.

Onstream review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Great platform and even better customer service"

What do you like best?

Of course I like the collaborative features and the reliability of the platform. The #1 thing I like best about Onstream is their attention to us as customers, their customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We have worked with them for 9 months and haven't had any negatives yet.

We deliver webinars for partners and it's a revenue stream for us. So the main benefit recognized is that we have a reliable platform for one our biggest revenue streams for our business.

Onstream review by Administrator

"Great Solution for a Great Price"

What do you like best?

I like that it is browser based so webinar attendees do not need to download any links in order to view our webinars. I also really like the ability to brand our webinar.

What do you dislike?

The UI for scheduling and setting up meetings could use a face lift, but it still does what I need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend one of their webinars to find out more about the product.

Helping us provide webinars for potential and current customers.

Onstream review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Cost effective and an overall great choice!"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the cross platform compatibility, we use a variety of operating systems and devices in the organization and all of them just work!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a feature in the service that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onstream is a very cost effective solution for the SMB, I highly recommend it due to not having to install client software on computers and it's cross platform/device functionality.

Online meetings are somewhat of a hassle, this produce allows us to conduct face to face meetings and present material at the same time. It is very cost effective and brides seamlessly with our existing PBX conference center.

Onstream review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Most horrible experience ever"

What do you like best?

nothing about the system has worked since Onstream purchased/merged with Infinite Conferencing

What do you dislike?

Customer service/help desk never has any answers to our problems/concerns. Our billing has been screwed up and no one has responded to my concerns. The system does not work as promised. We have had all types of technical difficulties during the webinars and with the recordings. Pretty much everything has been a horrible experience.

we do webinars and there are no benefits to using onstream system

Onstream review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Intuitive and Efficient "

What do you like best?

I can initiate a webinar on the fly simply by sending a link. The fact that participants don't have to download anything makes it an inviting tool.

What do you dislike?

The A/V could be improved. The video is pretty much unusable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Get this product. Here's the deal, if you need a fast, effective way to share a presentation, screen, or what have you, this is one of the most intuitive options on the market.

I run a SaaS. As a tech company we need a simple way to walk clients through the use of our system. Onstream has made that possible.

Onstream review by Nicola H.
Nicola H.

"Easy to use webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use system and very well priced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Except NHS staff are not able to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lobby the NHS so that they use it rather than webex

Wanted to run an Intro to OH course by webinar. The software was good but it could not be accessed by NHS staff

Onstream review by Hannaneh R.
Hannaneh R.

"Handy but needs modifications for us"

What do you like best?

The easygoing and user friendly interface

What do you dislike?

There is no meeting scheduler which seems cruial

We want to have our meetings scheduled wihout back and forth emails, and consequently be hosted on the same host. You ars takinv thd host part which is huge but it would be perfect by combining a scheduler

Onstream review by Monirul Islam M.
Monirul Islam M.

"Onstream is very potential and very smooth line for video conference"

What do you like best?

I am doing online (live stream) education for school students. This is the best one from my all used software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not working when low bandwidth or low internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to upgrade for use on low bandwidth/slow internet connection.

This software make me a teacher. I can do my best for the students.

Onstream review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great service that is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use even for those that may be a little technically challenged.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything at the moment did not work as advertised.

We were looking for a product that would allow our remote employees to view videos without lag and at better quality then one would have gotten through other services like Join.Me or GoToMeeting.

Onstream review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Effective software"

What do you like best?

The ability to have people just click a link and be in the webinar, no extra software download required.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the UI can be unintuitive, but you can usually get it to what you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for smaller groups, no experience with larger audiences.

We are able to provide our donors with an easy way to interact with actual scientists and ask questions, all live.

Onstream review by Consultant in Biotechnology
Consultant in Biotechnology

"Review"

What do you like best?

Had a lot of the sharing features I was looking for - switch presentors, easy access for people to login, recording

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to use. If I recall, other attendees could see the other attendees names when emailed. When I send out an invite, I don't want everyone to have everyone else's emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I need to review again

Connecting with my customers and sales team. Honestly, I need to review the system again. It's been a couple of months and am now in search of a new platform.

Onstream review by Frances (Fran) M.
Frances (Fran) M.

"I found it an interesting concept. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use definitely. Very user friendly!

What do you dislike?

Do I have really find anything I didn't like?

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong. Just check all the specs to make sure it does everything you need/ are looking for!

Working with virtual groups in other cities and states now! It's great!

Onstream review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"No Problem"

What do you like best?

It's fine - there was nothing in particular that stood out.

What do you dislike?

Again, nothing that really was bad or particularly different. Most of all, it didn't solve the particular issue we had at the time - not a prob with the webinar format - we just needed a different tool.

We were looking for alternate ways to do some teleconferencing and remote user testing. This isn't a good fit.

Onstream review by Arlene S.
Arlene S.

"Valuable Webinar Service - Very User Friendly "

What do you like best?

The supportive staff, how it can scale, no downloads necessary and of course the reliability! Its VERY high tech, yet user friendly and we love the social sharing options for our marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

It all good, but would like the participant feature in the green room as an optional "off" so speakers cannot view how many attendees are on live webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call to discuss...

We are able to communicate our valuable trade show content to our large audience in a live and recorded format - which we love! See here: http://www.tsnn.com/tsnn-webinars

Onstream review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Good in parts"

What do you like best?

Provides all the things we need for our conferences

What do you dislike?

Unreliable, echo problems, lots of people cannot join a conference, the written comments should be copyable without the time and date so that they can be used as a protocol, doesn't seem to utilise all available bandwidth. USES FLASH !!!

Savings on travel costs, much better than a telephone conference

Onstream review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Affordable, effective & easy to use"

What do you like best?

Versatility - cross platform and mobile friendly. Live or on-demand access is helpful for international clients. Versatility in presentation tools a great asset. I was able to include video, graphics and audio clips. Per-use billing makes it more user friendly..

What do you dislike?

Flash based interface isn't software I like using..

Reaching international customers is easier, and the option to use filesharing makes distributing information more manageable.

Onstream review by Agency in Medical Practice
Agency in Medical Practice

"Quick, easy platform for online presentation"

What do you like best?

This was a very responsive online presentation site with excellent customer service. Will use in the future.

Shirley Muhleisen

What do you dislike?

We did not have any issues setting up and customer service was responsive

A way to remotely train participants prior to event, who are coming in from various locations, so that time is not taken up training at the event itself. . We were able to move on to the work immediately, without having to schedule another in person meeting to train.

Onstream review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Onstream Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, similar to Adobe Connect, but without the hiccups

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it because it really meets all of your webinar needs

I am looking for a program that will allow me to hold conferences with my agents and have them interact without any issues.

Onstream review by shervon m.
shervon m.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The Ease of use of this software made everything simpler .No to mention is Cost effective with a great Support team.

What do you dislike?

currently have no issues with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have if you host a lot of meeting want to save on traveling cost

Transportation cost for seminars.

Onstream review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Great Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

I liked the simple UI and ease of getting things up and running

What do you dislike?

There is not much I disliked to be perfectly honest with you

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use the trail and see for yourself how great the platform is.

Vetting Webinar platforms. Looking at different solutions and will compare my positive experience here with others.

Onstream review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"The product is easy to use. It is not a difficult product."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is self explanatory and that it is easy to run.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the web-hosting seems like a lot of money to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems like a solid web hosting platform to try.

We have had problems in the past with webinars cutting in and out because of our remote location and not the best connections.

Onstream review by Margot H.
Margot H.

"My Experience Has Been Great So Far.... I have had small difficulties and customer support was great"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up the webinars....Responsive customer support. Affordability for my small service.

What do you dislike?

???? I am currently needing to contact customer support due to difficulties with audio due to need for such a large upload speed....

Still need to recruit actual webinar participants.....

Onstream review by James M.
James M.

"I am new to it and just trying it out."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I enjoy being able to connect easily with my team.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about my experience with Onestream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will enjoy it.

It is making direct and efficient communication easier to accomplish.

Onstream review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Onstream webinars"

What do you like best?

able to see large groups and set everyone to moderator

What do you dislike?

Did not know had to set everyone to "Moderator" so all can speak at same time. User manual and group training do not give an intuitive sense of how to best use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have plenty of bandwidth. Otherwise have to shutdown all other applications in order to have consistent video

We have employees in multiple states but needed a way to convene all in staff meetings with the cost of travel

Onstream review by Ernie J.
Ernie J.

"Onstream Webinars a perfect solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and use. Calling meetings takes less than 10 minutes

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it disconnects. Have to reconnect session again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend trying it for your application

Meetings of Executives who are not able to attend meetings at Headquarters

Onstream review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Excellent Customer service, easy to use, clear guidance"

What do you like best?

Simple easy to use service. The free trial really helped me to understand the service and how suitable it was for the purpose I had in mind.

What do you dislike?

That the free trial only included one use of recording a webinar. Also live chat would have been useful.

To deliver a webinar, record it and invite guests through the same platform.

Onstream review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"User friendly setup"

What do you like best?

I like that set up wasn't overly complicated and that the entire process was user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have to check with my Internet provider - during the session, I got dropped several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a strong internet connection so that you don't have any issues with getting cut off. If you do get cut off, remember to turn your mic back on!

I am looking for a cost effective, stable, user-friendly webinar provided. I still haven't made a final decision about what provider I will use.

Onstream review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"All the functionality we need for a reasonable price "

What do you like best?

the fact that we can choose from a selection of different content for the same webinar.

What do you dislike?

we have had some issues with the plug-in for desktop sharing - it seems not 100% stable

Trying to communicate about our products in an engaging way with multi-media content

Onstream review by Евгения .
Евгения .

"Reliable webinar service"

What do you like best?

Good connection, easy to enter the webinar for participants.

What do you dislike?

No possibility to draw on presentation. Not compatible with Keynote presentations.

Hard to find statistics.

Online classes.

Reliable service, good connection, easy registration process.

Onstream review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"The Onstream Webinars platform delivers a quality presentation every time and the phone support is s"

What do you like best?

The branding provides a professional look and feel and the customer support is always ready to assist.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The professional look and feel, dependability and customer support are second to none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 30-day trial sold me and will sell you too!

Live educational webinars for clients and potential clients are a large part of my business and the Onstream platform delivers the professional image I need.

Onstream review by Administrator in Capital Markets
Administrator in Capital Markets

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

It's very clean, professional and user-friendly. works well, feels and looks great. it has all the feature we need.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if I can give the meeting room a different look with our brand logo and colors

not solving any problems for us

Onstream review by John D.
John D.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use makes it very seamless to run webinars.

What do you dislike?

Nothing off the top of my mind. Have not encountered issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

ability to seamlessly run webinars

Onstream review by User in Financial Services

"Onstream Webinar Review"

What do you like best?

The webinar was easy to join and to use.

What do you dislike?

There seemed to be a lot going on and I wasnt sure where to land

We are looking to add webinars to our business communication. We have yet to utilize this product ourselves, only to participate in webinars by other parties

Onstream review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Onstream for School Webinars"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is easy to setup the software and begin to implement.

What do you dislike?

Confusion with free trial description and pre-free trial advisement could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

Not solving problems. We are providing free information to students, parents, educators, and professionals.

Onstream review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"TESEP evaluation"

What do you like best?

It works and it allows animations in ppt documents.

What do you dislike?

As a presenter it is not obvious where the request to talk button is for participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price it looks reasonable.

We need to allow teachers to attend our workshops without travel or loosing time from school. Webinars meet this need BUT only if the system allows teachers to use school ISPs that are normally very tightly controlled regarding web access.

Onstream review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Onstream Meeting review"

What do you like best?

Features are amazing and It Loads super fast.

What do you dislike?

Whiteboard feature is not good .It smooths the content and does not maintain the original handwriting.

I am trying to Solve Educational problems and I found this as a really good solution.

Onstream review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Customer Service !"

What do you like best?

There are two items that I really like!

1. Customer Support by our On stream representative. She helps solve some issues that I have had

and the outcome was super!

2. Super - Super Help Desk Staff. I can't tell you how many times they have helped me through some

concerns that I and walked me through how to do set ups of Webinars, and recordings! Super staff!~

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are no explained in detail that I perhaps would like more information on.

Setup of Webinars, how to Record webinars, the set up of Operator Assistance!

Onstream review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great Webinar Option"

What do you like best?

I love the branding options and drag and drop features which make it very user friendly. The recording features are great and also easy to use. The customer service is also very helpful and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a great option for webinars and video conferencing, nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they offer help with the learning curve. Take advantage of it.

I'm trying to make my business scalable and the recording features help with that.

Onstream review by Shera Dawn H.
Shera Dawn H.

"Great for training videos "

What do you like best?

I was able to implement everything I wanted relatively easily.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't screen share with my chromebook.

I recorded a video for employees to look at for training purposes.

Onstream review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"Is a great meeting online services, easy to use and affordable prices to small business"

What do you like best?

the multiples features and his totally online plataform, we can make conferences with any partners around the world, with excellent audio quality and useful tools to share data

What do you dislike?

Is not multiliangual and need more international numbers

We use with Online conference with partners

Onstream review by Albert C.
Albert C.

"Best webinar system I have used"

What do you like best?

Layout that the consumer sees slides and video

What do you dislike?

Invitations not custom enough and can not deliver video. Some I have used allow video

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need better invitations

Seamless connections

Onstream review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"OnStream Webinars, the better way to communicate"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple video conference option where people in the meeting can choose to be seen and heard, or just heard. I also like the whiteboard option.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is buffering in the video during the conference, despite great bandwidth and occasionally one of our conference members using an Apple has trouble staying in the call, not sure why.

The ability to have interactive webinars, it's much better than speaking to an unseen audience.

Onstream review by Pedro David Z.
Pedro David Z.

"its good!"

What do you like best?

You can configure the tool according to the brand you have

What do you dislike?

the video quality is very low. I have a high quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work in the video and tips for work en webinar

for a student program

Onstream review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"Onstream Webinars- Education When I Want"

What do you like best?

I like the easily accessibility of these educational products. Whenever I need a quick refresher, I know exactly where to look to find these webinars.

What do you dislike?

There are not enough supplements to go along with the webinar.

Customer retention and nonprofit fundraising barriers

Onstream review by Eduardo M.
Eduardo M.

"Facil de usar, com um otimo custo-beneficio""

What do you like best?

Facilidade em agendar e executar um webinar. Recursos de apoio muito bons.

What do you dislike?

Nada em particular. Tudo funcionou tranquilamente

Estou usando para realizar seminarios gratuitos e pretendo fazer apresentacoes curtas com temas para empreendedore

Onstream review by User in Computer Software

"Terrific Vendor"

What do you like best?

Stability of platform. Have used OnStream for over two years and very very few technical issues.

Staff is very responsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reporting features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product

We want brand awareness, so reaching a large audience is a factor and this platform allows us to do that.

Onstream review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"I used it for screen sharing between multiple offsite people at the same time"

What do you like best?

It seemed to be very quick with little latency

What do you dislike?

It was a lot on the screen, a more simple format would have been easier for people to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

the trial with no credit card is key, otherwise I wouldn't have tried it. I like it

just having people participate from remote location, it's been very helpful in the trial process

Onstream review by Frank L.
Frank L.

"Good product that only has to improve payment methods"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to uso and has a lot of functinallities.

What do you dislike?

The only think y disliked is the payment method which was complicated to manage from Ecuador.

A better comuncation with our members of the company

Onstream review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"still in trial, useful for some purposes, but still facing limitations"

What do you like best?

I like how versatile it is with different types of conferencing

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limitations with number of people joining at once, screen visibility in seeing others at once

helping remote employees join and interact equally

Onstream review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Onstream Webinar Product Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I've never had a problem setting up meetings, and the entire process takes only a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues when trying to interact with mobile users.

I consistently use this product to hold virtual meetings with colleagues from across the country. Saves time and travel expenses.

Onstream review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Looking forward to exploring future work with Onstream"

What do you like best?

The service is very full-featured, including a great deal of viewer participation.

I have experienced great customer service.

What do you dislike?

The service might be considered a bit expensive.

One cannot view video and slides on the iPhone at the same time.

We have been hampered by a lack of reliable streaming partners for events that we produce. To cut out the "middle man", we're bringing it in house.

Learning about Onstream Webinars?

* We monitor all Onstream Webinars reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.