ONTRAPORT

ONTRAPORT

42 ratings
438.810
Compare Request a Demo
ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one integrated platform that delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and our innovative business automation suite.

ONTRAPORT Reviews (43 reviews)

• VERY easy to use EXTREMELY flexible REMARKABLY reliable OUTSTANDING support Always improving Tons of features that no other system has. I couldn't run my...Read More
    0 7qqhyxe8htlemjacsktcypddc cbrjkcdbtbyjsggcibxgbgi8nx gapuybzzolmm5k9psknj9bp
    Phil P.
    Administrator in Real Estate
  • I've been using Ontraport to run my business for about a year and a half. During this time we've grown in size and sophistication. And the Ontraport software has...Read More
    0 6h28ifybnusj5bgn67d1iufr9vgclxgnkd40iughd0wfv8zqeapus2d64njhqiizfiay2i7bpqwi
    Dov G.
    Business Partner in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User: Andrew D.
Validated Review

After being a paid member of Ontraport I personally found the service to be lacking

What do you like best?

After reading through the website and tutorials the system looks great and would really help our business, the truth being that the company has not rectified issues that are 100% necessary to allow us to use the product. Very disappointing and expensive to say the least.

What do you dislike?

As we all know we all have businesses to run and I personally think that 8 days is too much time to leave a business in limbo. I know some people are just frustrated when they write in these posts yet I can clearly say the service and functionality from Ontraport is well below par. So if you are busy and you need a CRM solution I strongly advice to try another company. I now have 90 days to wait before I can get my money back and I sincerely hope Ontraport can rectify their issues as on paper and all of their videos Ontraport looks amazing. I do hope it is not all smoke and mirrors.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I would like to post solutions that had been solved yet Ontraport cannot fix the CSV upload so we cannot even use the product we are paying for. The only solution I have is to find a different solution to Ontraport.

G2 Crowd User: Phil P.

Absolutely Fantastic

What do you like best?

VERY easy to use

EXTREMELY flexible

REMARKABLY reliable

OUTSTANDING support

Always improving

Tons of features that no other system has.

I couldn't run my operation without it.

What do you dislike?

As crazy as this sounds, I don't have anything to complain about. The few bugs I have experienced over the years were usually not bugs at all, but user error (meaning, it was my fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have enough customer / lead flow to afford it, there is no better system available. It is absolutely fantastic.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Organizes the communications of my company with my customers. My business has exploded in the past 3 years since using it. I used to use 1ShoppingCart and Ontraport is night and day. It rocks. I have friends that use InfusionSoft. Ontraport is in an entirely different league. This is the best software I have ever used in business and recommend it to anyone who has a signficant customer base and needs to have a first class marketing engine. There is so much praise I have for Ontraport. A TON of software companies should study what Ontraport did. They are special. (Also, everyone who I have recommended this service to, has the same feelings I have on their service after using it.)

G2 Crowd User: Eric F.

Business Automation Masterpiece

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to use the software for way more than just lead generation, marketing and sales. I have all my business metrics, and internal management running through Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

I haven not been able to send emails from my ipad using Ontraport. I can update records and check on customers but the email is the only thing that slows down my mobile productivity. I can send emails through my normal ipad email app it just isn't through the Ontraport email server so all my tracking will not show up. Open, click, and the actual email I mailed with a time and date stamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I first started the learning curve was high. They didn't have all the cool videos and training available for users as they do today. Watch the videos and jump in. I call in for support all the time and they are great.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Over the past 3 years we have automated most of the daily routine tasks that can be delegated and tracked. Our customer satisfaction is much higher because the cracks have been filled using Ontraport. Our sales from existing customers and referrals are much higher also. I love that 9 out of 10 Ideas I have that I want to implement in my business I can figure out a way to do it with Ontraport. It's a powerful tool I don't want my competitors to know about.

G2 Crowd User: Dov G.
Validated Review

Excellent customer service and a very good product.

What do you like best?

I've been using Ontraport to run my business for about a year and a half. During this time we've grown in size and sophistication. And the Ontraport software has largely enabled that growth.

More than anything, their customer service is fantastic. The people there are given freedom to do what they feel is best to solve your problem and to answer your question. No software is perfect and no person is perfect, but you get the feeling that they listen, they care and they're always working to improve.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few bugs that I noticed and their support people looked into and said they were fixed. But over time it became clear that they really weren't fixed. None of these issues were mission critical for me. And eventually, other another user reported the same issue. He was able to take it further with them due to his tech savvy. And eventually it was fixed.

We've also had to live with some limitations that surprised me at first, such as that the current version does not offer coupon codes. But I'm told that this - and other improvements to payments - will be included in the new version, Ontraport 3.0

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Ontraport enables me to intelligently communicate with prospects and customers. It's a powerful system, with a bit of a learning curve. But once you learn it, there's so much you can do with it. The Facebook user group exposes me to a steady flow of new ideas and deepens my understanding of what's possible.

G2 Crowd User: Anonymous
Updated On
Validated Review

Oh, so bad. So very bad.

What do you like best?

That we are not using it any more. I don't really have 40 characters of stuff to say except that we are SO HAPPY to be away from Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

That we ever used it in the first place. I don't really have 40 characters of stuff to say except that we are SO HAPPY to be away from Ontraport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Don't waste another minute even thinking about it. Your business is too important for that kind of risk.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

To many problems to list so lets stick with business-killing upgrades and non-responsive customer service. Benefits? Well, they forced us to find a stable platform. So, thanks for that.

Learning about ONTRAPORT?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all ONTRAPORT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from ONTRAPORT?