ONTRAPORT

ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one integrated platform that delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and our innovative business automation suite.

Work for ONTRAPORT?

Learning about ONTRAPORT?

ONTRAPORT Reviews

Ask ONTRAPORT a Question
Showing 83 ONTRAPORT reviews
ONTRAPORT review by Nina M.
Nina M.

"Best CRM out there - Ontraport is the new Gold Standard!"

What do you like best?

I love that they have amazing support. They are always available to help when I have questions or feel like I need a walk through of my campaign before it goes live. I love that they don't haggle and charge you when you need help like other companies do. There's no huge startup costs, and they helped me find a plan that suited my needs at the time rather than just pressuring me into a high priced solution.

What do you dislike?

The page builder could use more options to control the design of the blocks and the margins. It still feels very limited when it comes to setting up fields to display like everything is part of a cohesive design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo, ask lots of questions. The team is very smart when it comes to digital marketing and can help you figure out your needs. They also worked with me to start with the right plan to fit my needs at the time versus just selling me the most expensive package. I value that support!

I finally feel like I have a handle on creating campaigns and executing them well. With other apps, I have always felt the learning curve was so steep and this prevented me from doing things. I have been able to take more action and become more bold with my marketing. The platform simplifies so many things, where traditionally using something like this can be so overwhelming.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ONTRAPORT
ONTRAPORT review by Brock R.
Brock R.

"Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

ONTRAPORT review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Amazing tool to create leverage in your life"

What do you like best?

ONTRAport has been the epicenter of productivity for me for 2 years, and they just upped their game with the release of the Campaign Builder! Amazingly simple to build campaigns and chart metrics, in addition to already having been able to create landing pages and email sequences.

ONTRAport, put simply, allows me to build a 6-7 figure business on autopilot, so I can focus my time on the most important aspects of the business, or just NOT doing work because it's 100% automated. Wouldn't have a business without ONTRAport!

What do you dislike?

The landing page portion is built for true beginners, and their templates are sometimes limiting for people like myself with more advanced skills to be able to customize beyond the basic templates they provide. Even still, ive been able to work around it, and I know they built ONTRApages with the 95% of people in mind who aren't advanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every single CRM/email/automation platform has its quirks...ONTRAport is the closest thing to an all-in-one solution out there, their support is absolutely the best, and they are on the cutting edge of innovation in the areas that they are a bit behind.

ONTRAport allows my business to run without me having to actually participate, unless I want to. It's bought back so much time in my life so I can enjoy my family whenever I want/need.

ONTRAPORT review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Email templates are terrible, tons of bugs, do not recommend"

What do you like best?

We were initially drawn in by the long list of features, including incredible customization and automation features. However, it hasn't really delivered any of the functionality we were hoping for.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything. Customer support was great up until we actually purchased the software; now they seem relatively unwilling or unavailable to answer questions or solve problems. It's very customizable, but setting up one campaign with sequences to do everything you want it to do could take you all day. You might need a dedicated person whose only job is to setup and manage this system. As an employee of a small business, I simply didn't have the time to sit and work with it all day. It has a very high learning curve; none of the features were intuitive, and it seemed like the support staff had limited knowledge of how it works. I watched all of the tutorial videos and came away feeling like there was still a lot of knowledge missing. The email templates are buggy, clunky, and much too rigid for our needs, and this is the case for all of their templates. OntraForms and OntraPages gave us similar experiences. Their API was terrible and did not play well with our website, and therefore most of the tracking and eCommerce features were unavailable to us. We had repeated issues with uploading contact lists. If you can't take advantage of all the options, it's very expensive in comparison to other, more user-friendly alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You only get two hours of dedicated support with their staff. Make sure you try out the software well in advance before you schedule this meeting, because you will likely have a lot of questions. The person we got matched with for our meeting did not have an answer to most of our questions, so I think it would be helpful to have prepared them in advance and submitted them prior to the meeting so that we could've been matched with a more knowledgeable support team member. I would also recommend watching any tutorial videos you can find to see if this is something you are prepared to learn how to use, because it will take time to learn about all of the features.

None. We switched back to using MailChimp and a free CRM and have been so much happier.

ONTRAPORT review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Becoming a World-Class Marketing Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Ontraport's new campaign builder is amazing. It's the most powerful, intuitive, and beautiful campaign builder I've ever used. It was a long time coming, but they got it right on day one. An an all-in-one platform, their marketing automation functionality works seamlessly with the CRM. Ontraport's marketing automation is best-in-class, which is a great accomplishment for a platform most have never heard of.

What do you dislike?

The CRM itself is weak and clunky out-of-the box. By default, contact records are flat, meaning there is no native functionality for one-to-many relationships such as accounts/companies hierarchy without custom configuration. While such configuration is possible, it isn't intuitive and natural to use this add-on functionality for entities. Similarly, there is no native functionality to track "Opportunities" without creating this yourself. As such the CRM functions more like a flat database of contact fields. We began using Ontraport before they added entity relationships, so perhaps if we had signed on with such abilities at first, this would have worked itself out.

Emails don't support dynamic, conditional content. Sure, you can merge field values in, but you can't show/hide content blocks based on field values. This limitation holds back email marketing effectiveness by forcing email campaign messaging to be hard-coded.

There are a lot of out-of-the-box reports, but it's not easy to deeply query the data to do business reporting natively. We end up exporting to Excel to put the data into Tableau, which is a very tedious reporting workflow -- which would be even more tedious if we *were* using their one-to-many relationships.

Ontraport is currently being used by our sales and marketing teams to track and communicate with our leads. Yet because of the difficulties described above, we are about to move to another vendor.

ONTRAPORT review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"The definition of simplicity."

What do you like best?

With their most recent update, Ontraport has literally knocked it out of the park.

One of the biggest and most important improvements (in my opinion) is the simplicity of the tracking that is built in to the new visual campaign builder. I used to dread trying to interpret all the tracking information that is available to us... I actually don't think I ever had our tracking software fully set up because figuring out all the steps/goals/etc was clunky and confusing to me. With OP5, I don't think I will ever have a need for any other tracking software... it is all there in an easy to digest layout, and with all the different tracking reports, it has enabled us to see exactly where we were doing well and where we need some work. Having this all in one system and having it automatically track and intuitively report every step that is taken through our campaigns in real time without any additional setup has been a game changer for us.

Another thing I love is how engaged the upper level management is directly with their customer base and its wants/needs. I don't know how many CEO's get into the trenches with their customers, but Landon is frequently answering questions, offering tips and training, and even soliciting feedback within the Ontraport user community so they can continually improve Ontraport, in turn helping their customers improve their businesses.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Ontraport had the option to track inventory of a product.

I used to have a longer list, but with their most recent update, they solved them all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their most recent update (OP5) is mind blowing in my opinion. It solved some of the biggest problems I had with prior versions of Ontraport, specifically simplifying the setup of campaigns and having really easy to understand metrics on every single step that a customer takes through our campaigns. They are constantly listening to their users and looking for ways to improve the product.

Ontraport has given us the ability to have a top down view of our entire business, without the need for tons of add-ons or integrations. They have somehow struck the perfect balance between simplicity and flexibility, which are usually at odds with eachother. We can't even imagine doing business without Ontraport anymore.

We have been able to drastically simplify the back end processes of our business which has reduced our labor costs and freed up resources to be put toward new projects that would otherwise still be on the back burner.

ONTRAPORT review by Diana K.
Diana K.

"Best reporting and campaign builder"

What do you like best?

The newly launched reporting tool gives you a complete overlook on what is going on in your account and what are your results.

The power of ONTRAPORT is that it is highly customizable - it can do everything you want it to do, you just need to have the idea. You can achieve a lot of complicated setups with custom objects and all the tasks, lead routers, sales teams, etc.

To me, as I've worked with a lot of tools on the same or higher level, this is still the best tools for years to come.

Ontraport has very high email deliverability rates - which is one of the most important stats in email marketing nowadays.

One of my favorite things about ONTRAPORT is that they make sure you keep on cancelling all external services you may be paying for by implementing great features inside of the system - landing pages, optin forms, reporting softwares, payment gateway soon to come, etc.

What do you dislike?

What some people get confused with is that they need to have a vision on what to do with the software. The learning curve is not overwhelming but I guess the strategy is the issue most of the times when someone is not happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an idea what you'd like to achieve. Chat to someone that has experience - or get on a free call with one of the certified consultants to see what could ONTRAPORT mean to your business.

Keeping track of a potential customer from the moment they first contact us, through the in-team tasks and sales process. Ontraport can do it all - it's highly customizable, has the best campaign builder and reporting tool out there.

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"just a no!"

What do you like best?

i only was interested in traffic split test option so I could improve my conversion

What do you dislike?

this kind of out-dated landing page creator should not exist in 2018. they don't support HTTPS so the access to your landing page will be stopped by browser warning that this page might be a fishing page and browser doesn't recommend to visit it. very nice for a new business, isnt it.

the landing page will have an issue with search optimization, no sitemaps to submit, and you got just 2 lines in setting to set the title name and description, that's basically the most you can do for your SEO with Ontraport.

the landing page makers is horrible, unstable and will mess up your images if you want to use any slider type of elements,

as a cherry on the top, no refund policy.

the slogan of the company promises that will they will put your business on map, in fact, your business will be extremely hard to find.

now purchasing a premium for a whole year with Ontraport is my hugest problem.

ONTRAPORT review by Andres V.
Andres V.

"Super complete marketing, sales and CRM platform."

What do you like best?

I like best campaigns combined with sequences and global rules using the API connection. You can really take your marketing to the next level by utilizing ontraport to it's full capabilities. With this tool, if you know what you are doing you could build a company up to the 10M revenue mark. This is powerful. Ontraport has it all.

What do you dislike?

Ontrapages builder could improve, also the campaigns lag if you are working with big numbers (higher than 100k contacts running) they need to improve this asap. Finally reporting could be easier, everything is thought from a coder perspective, and it takes too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you understand marketing, online strategies, and you know how to use ontraport (of if you have a coder background) you should get this tool. It's going to take your business to the next level.

All marketing automations, it really covers most of the angles that a smart business with an online presence needs.

ONTRAPORT review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"The best solution I have found for all in one CRM"

What do you like best?

Having landing pages, sequences, contact database and campaign mapping all under one roof (oh I forgot shopping carts and forms too!) means I don't have to go and pay 3 or 4 MORE subscription fees but more importantly learn 3 or 4 more bits of software. Time is money and learning 1 product makes/saves me both.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to learn some of the advance features but hey they are advanced features. I wouldn't expect an F1 race car to be easy either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support community is the best in the world as far as I can see. This alone makes me happy to remain a customer.

Storing all my contacts, delivering lead magnets, sending ppc traffic to landing pages creating email nurture sequences etc

ONTRAPORT review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"A great service"

What do you like best?

Ontraport does everything I need and more. The team at Ontraport always seem to be innovating and listening to what the customer base is asking for - it makes for a great fit.

Just following some of the advice they have there blog, I have been able to increase my business's bottom line. Things like cart abandonment sequences and lead segmentation are a cinch.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a more visual editor for laying our sequences. I use software like Lucid Chart for laying out sequences - it would nice if Ontraport did organically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for business automation software that will take your company to the next level - I highly recommend Ontraport. Like any robust software, there is a learning curve, but you find the integrated project dashboard walk you through things much effective than I would have ever guessed.

Ontraport handles my email marketing, my landing page creation/hosting, my checkout pages, tracking our affiliate partners and much more.

ONTRAPORT review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Simply Amazing..."

What do you like best?

Customer Service, no doubt, customer service. With software as powerful and complex and a CRM like ONTRAPORT, you are going to run into challenges and have questions. They are always friendly and willing to help with anything I need.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a bit old school looking, but it gets the job done. At the end of the day, my user experience is not nearly as important as what my customers see and their forward facing design tools are amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just feature shop, this stuff is so complex and so overwhelming that you need to make a decision on who is going to support you the best. You may save a few $ with another system, you may be able to piece three together, you may get that one feature somewhere else...but you will NOT get better service with ANY software than you will ONTRAPORT.

I use ONTRAPORT to help with simple online shopping cart stuff and page building. However, where ONTRAPORT really shines is in their back end automation. I run 3 different businesses on ONTRAPORT and have nearly unlimited amounts of rules, triggers and task that can be setup up in the over 50 sales and follow up funnels I have running live.

ONTRAPORT review by Matt J.
Matt J.

"Its like a Rolls Royce - Without the expense"

What do you like best?

Ontraport is a Beast of a Marketing Machine

My business has really starting to take off since we started to use it

We're such big fans that we've signed up a number of our clients to Ontraport too (one signed up just yesterday (13 Sep 16)) and a couple more are waiting in the wings

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike (the team at OP are often so far ahead making development changes that when rolled out they're a pleasant surprise)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

Not only is the software top notch but the support is outstanding and the community of users are incredible

Ontraport has allowed us to effortlessly achieve two main goals

1 Grow our list and automate sales funnels with recurring billing

2 Build strong relationships with people on our list

These to outcomes are translating into consistent sales from both our funnels and direct response marketing

And if I'm being honest I doubt we are utilising 5% or the software's full capabilities - still, our limited use of the tools provided is translating into a big ROI - last months ROI was 2848%

ONTRAPORT review by Marc L.
Marc L.

"Terrible ability to customize templates and VERY deceptive cancellation policy (son't believe what t"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started. And their pre-sales customer service is very responsive to questions.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. For starters, terrible ability to customize templates and VERY deceptive cancellation policy. In addition, their templates do not show up very well to cell phones and there is a very limited number of widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Wix.com or 1and1.com. You'll be much better off.

I have not realized any benefit. My initial use of the tool seemed good and they advertised a three month return policy, so I figured it was worth trying for my small business. I should not have been so impulsive because I quickly realized that the templates were so inflexible that I couldn't build the type of site I wanted. But it was too late. Apparently, the one year contract for which I pre-paid was in a category that they wouldn't refund. They shut off the account when I asked to cancel AND then told me they won't refund my money. Note that I received no design or other services from them and they have no justification other than stating that the account I just opened was not the ones described in the refund policy. I am now using Wix.com and am so much happier. It does everything I wanted and more. I'm even going to cancel Constant Contact and start using Wix's integrated version. You might also look at 1and1.com, which was a close runner up.

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator

"Ontraport is a VERY strong tool, as long as you take care of the information it uses for automation"

What do you like best?

You can specifically target very specific groups of people

What do you dislike?

I wasn't in charge of our team's initial transfer into using this program, so problems were created--and that's what I'm currently working to fix. It's not really Ontraport's fault, but I'm having to implement plans and systems for our office to use Ontraport to its best ability. Example: people in our HR department that enter in contact info for us have to make sure to enter it consistently between categories so groups can properly be formed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love their knowledgeable online support chat. I've found that this is a HUGE helpful feature for such a product. They answer questions (and more quickly) than MailChimp does.

Easily created automated messages/email campaigns so that our company looks professional. Automation I think is key, especially if our company (and specifically my team--marketing) wishes to take on many new tasks and goals for marketing our brand as well as our partnered clients/customers.

ONTRAPORT review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"Best Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Unlike most software, ONTRAPORT lets you build your business systems they way you want. We're not boxed in like we are on other platforms. We document our clients marketing and sales processes and then easily build them out in ONTRAPORT. With the new campaign builder it super easy for everyone to see the processes, set goals and track real-time performance metrics.

What do you dislike?

Mobile and CRM usability for our bigger clients is always a sticking point but we usually customize things to meet their needs. The biggest complaint we get is that sales people want to send one-off emails from within the tool and we aren't able to do that very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Document your business processes BEFORE you jump in and you'll be a lot more successful.

We're generating millions in sales by optimizing our ads with tracked link reporting, our landing page conversions using OP's forms and pulling leads into conversions with automated if this, then that steps. This is the easiest and most powerful automation platform we've seen.

ONTRAPORT review by Shawn P.
Shawn P.

"Beyond marketing towards online business mastery..."

What do you like best?

I've been on Ontraport for several years--like 7. Previously I'd used Infusionsoft (and some other mix of solutions). I had a name of Infusion that I can't use here. (LOL).

Unlike the competition, Ontra is an integrated solution that makes sense. It is always evolving and offering more and better solutions for everything an online marketing company needs. It truly makes many of the piece-meal tools obsolete.

One of my favorite features is the customizable DASHBOARD page and now the masterful Campaigns

What do you dislike?

For years I struggled to get all the parts working together. When it went from OAP to Ontra the user interface was difficult and fractured but that was all cleared up with the 4.0 release--and in a great way. Now with 5.0 I am very happy and the system is in flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get inside this beast and give it a drive. It's awesome.

I am really getting my funnels more complete and am able to track the results, set goals, and see where and what is working. It's awesome. It's fun to win again.

ONTRAPORT review by Thomas M S.
Thomas M S.

"Keeps getting better & better"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder in Ontraport 5.0 released in June 2017 is AMAZING. It is easy to use, intuitive and has already started to radically transform the way we are systematizing our business.

What do you dislike?

The customer support can be slow. This is rarely a show stopper because the user community on the Facebook Group is so active and knowledgeable, I can often get answers there quicker and even with various ways of how to do something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider carefully if your small business needs a system designed for large or enterprise customers. I've used them and been frustrated. Ontraport has all the power and features we need to grow our current company to $10MM and beyond.

We originally started to use Ontraport in 2015 for our lead capture, nurturing and shopping cart. We were greatly underutilizing the tool. Today we are using is for marketing automation, affiliate program, sales tracking/automation, and reporting.

ONTRAPORT review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"Outstanding integration of multiple systems for a small to medium business"

What do you like best?

Ontraport's attention to detail and ability and devotion to customer welfare are the best I've encountered, online or locally. They are approachable, forgiving of my mistakes, supportive and timely in responses. I can't fault their customer support systems and staff.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to charge customers in their local currencies, but I believe that this is outside of Ontraport's ability to change. So, nothing really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with a smaller number of contacts to save costs. Spend a few weeks getting used to the way it all works. Be prepared to have to maintain your own systems and keep track of lots of moving parts (I use a numbering system to identify messages, sequences, products, etc that relate to each other. Saved me hours of frustration.)

As a small business owner I find Ontraport's integration of emails, CRM, sales and products a real godsend.

Since we are completely online, Ontraport's ability to send customers links to their digital product downloads instantaneously is brilliant. A customer can purchase a product at 2 AM our time and receive the product within minutes while we are still asleep.

ONTRAPORT review by Kyle N.
Kyle N.

"Good marketing automation software"

What do you like best?

Ontraport has helped me automate my marketing campaigns for a couple of clients. It's extremely useful to be able to track my contacts, and email them, add tags based on their actions, etc.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks are a bit tedious. The email editor isn't the best, and the new Ontramail and Ontraform features are far too restrictive. Rules and sequences can also be a bit restrictive, but are overall very useful across the board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into other options and do your homework. There might be better options out there. However, OP is pretty robust, and the support team is outstanding. Most helpful and personal support staff I have worked with from any software vendor.

Once set up for a client, the software allows me to collect/store lead information, and tract the actions those leads take once they're in the system. This is very useful because it allows us to monitor user behavior, and modify campaigns as needed. OP is also extremely beneficial because it allows us to automate our email campaigns, based on how users are tagged.

ONTRAPORT review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great platform product, especially for the price"

What do you like best?

Very solid, nearly all-in-one platform for CRM, email/funnel creation and management, and landing pages. Since it also includes Boolean logic rules you can create automation fairly quickly and automate your funnel management and systems quite well. Very easy to use once you understand the programs structure. For me the key was to have Boolean logic at an affordable price in an easy to use package. Customer service is outstanding and they offer several levels of support. I have never had a problem getting an answer to my questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are pretty simple. There is no graphing at this time so charts, etc. are not available. You can get to the data fairly easily using a set of queries and the database is quite good so there is a lot of flexibility, but it is not readily available out of the box. They have a dashboard feature that likewise is simple and easy, but limited in scope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Ontraport is very applicable for companies from one to several hundred employees. To me the value is in using the automation features as fully as you can to realize the maximum benefit. For the price and features it should be on everyone's list to evaluate.

Ontraport is my all-in-one marketing automation for CRM, email, and landing pages. I have been able to establish significant workflow improvements with the automation features that have significantly reduced the amount of time spent on administration.

ONTRAPORT review by Emily I.
Emily I.

"Customizable... but at what cost?"

What do you like best?

Ontraport's greatest strength is its ability to be customized. You can set up a lot of fields and rules and sequences to create highly customized workflows... if you really know what you're doing. At my previous employer, when we used this tool, only one person had the know-how to make Ontraport really valuable for us. And for her, managing Ontraport was almost a fulltime job. However, for companies on a limited budget, you can create some functionalities that other economic options probably couldn't give you.

It also integrates with Zapier, which gives non-superusers the ability to still add some good functionalities with tools like GotoWebinar, Clearbit, Facebook Lead Ads, etc.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, Ontraport is very difficult to use. The interface is not intuitive, and the logic can get very convoluted. Since there's no version or activity tracking, there's no way to quickly fix a mistake or see who updated a contact or email and when. The tool is also pretty buggy, with random outages and failures routinely delaying us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When doing a cost/benefit analysis, be sure to factor in time and training. We chose it based on cost, but it ended up costing us a lot in downtime and training (not to mention needing a person dedicated to managing it). For some companies, especially small businesses, the customization abilities and sheer number of features will make it worth the learning curve. If you can afford something that's easier to use, however, you may want to look elsewhere.

We used Ontraport as our primary CRM. We stored lead information, the Sales team used contact records for notes and outreach, and it doubled as our email outreach system. The main benefits we realized were cost - we could add a lot of users (giving our Marketing and Sales team good visibility into our CRM) for a fraction of the cost of tools like Salesforce.

ONTRAPORT review by Denny Basham, MBA, M.
Denny Basham, MBA, M.

"Full-featured Marketing Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

So far we love the features and functionality that Ontraport provides. They also worked with us on pricing based on our needs to we are happy with what has been made available to us. Even though this has feature similar to Infusionsoft it is much more cost effective and doesn't require the significant up-front training that Infusionsoft does.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of complexity here so when you first login it can be overwhelming. It feels a bit hard to know exactly where to start despite the wizards and walkthroughs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make you you engage in due-dilligence and get a demo (and preferably a trial if possible) of any products you are considering. If you aren't sure what features you need (especially # of contacts and # of e-mails) discuss it with your Sales Rep and you might just get a better deal. Overall, don't jump into this without some significant planning because there is quite a bit of work involved here. However, you will definitely get out of it what you put into it.

We are taking our Marketing Automation to the next level after working with LeadOutcome for a bit. Ultimately we want very robust follow-up with detailed scoring and ranking for all of our campaigns with tight integrations to other platforms. We also like that you can send physical postcards and SMS messages in addition to the new Facebook integration. Overall we are building campaigns for lead nurturing, customer acquisition, customer onboarding and ongoing communications.

ONTRAPORT review by Tracey B.
Tracey B.

"I have been searching for a system that does this forever"

What do you like best?

That I can track all my marketing all the way through the funnel and it has great email marketing in particular that is fully integrated.

What do you dislike?

It does not include scheduling and the call tracking feature is clunky because you have to use tasks and email instead of being able to do it within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, do it. Best CRM/marketing automation system I've ever seen and I have seen a LOT!

Email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing management and analysis, operations and task management, lead conversion and funnel management.

ONTRAPORT review by User in Computer Software

"Great salesfunnel automation options but restrictive templates"

What do you like best?

When creating a sequence of automated emails (especially in regards to a sales funnel or a client retention funnel)--Ontraport offers an incredible level of automation. You can send an email out to a prospect, and depending on their actions, set up a variety of corresponding emails to follow. Did they click a certain link that shows they have interest in one of your products? Why not create an automated follow up that offers a promotion for said object. Etc. etc.

The other thing I like is that Ontraport really covers everything you need in terms of a basic marketing/sales CRM. It has automated emails, customer management, pop-ups for your site, and based on your preferences, can even let you send out physical mailers without ever having to actually touch a stamp yourself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that with every email you send, they include an address at the top in the "from" section that denotes you have sent it through their system. We have our own custom domain email headings, and people could easily be confused as to why their emails include a second party company they may never have heard of. From there, they might suspect we are sharing our info with other companies, and no one wants that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but know their email templates are extremely restrictive and limited. They definitely need more options.

We are automating our marketing efforts which helps us stay lean and save time/money. It also helps us consolidate.

ONTRAPORT review by Allison B.
Allison B.

"Powerful All-In-One Marketing and Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

Ontraport (previously Office Auto Pilot) has made significant improvements in the last 2-3 years. I love that it is a complete marking and sales solution from start to finish. It can do everything from email marketing to sales pages to affiliate programs. Instead of having to link a bunch of programs together, you can do it all with Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

It is clunky to set up email marketing sequences when compared to other systems such as Infusionsoft. It still has all the functionality, but it is harder to organize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to set it up and figure it out. Ontraport does a lot, so it takes a long time to set up. However, don't get too frustrated. Ontraport has a great support system via chat and phone, and they have great documentation to help you get started.

Marketing and sales. It is a big time saver to have the entire process from the start of the funnel to the end.

ONTRAPORT review by Karen K.
Karen K.

"Absolute Necessary Business Tool!"

What do you like best?

First off, the support at Ontraport is like no other. The response rate is high and they go way out of their way to help. The support staff always goes above and beyond. Plus they have an amazing Facebook group that cultivates community and sharing.

What I love about Ontraport itself is the structure and logic it is based upon. I am a very linear, logical person and everything within Ontraport is laid out in that way. On the surface it may not look as fancy as something like Infusionsoft, but underneath it is HUGELY powerful. And EASIER to learn.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot except that there are a few quirks here and there. But the team is so dedicated and always improving things, and communicating to their users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to set up your workflows and systems properly from the start! Really take the time to figure that out and it will save you headaches down the road.

We have all of our business processes set up within OP - automating people signing up to our list, purchasing services etc. With thousands of contacts it would be impossible to handle any type of automation or workflows without a system like OP.

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"An incredible platform. The best I've used in 10+ years running my own businesses"

What do you like best?

Ontraport is the best small business software out there, bar none. Flexible. Easy to use. Intuitive. And SUPER powerful.

Since we've implemented Ontraport we have saved literally 0.8 of a staff member's time in admin and tasks (our previous platforms were SugarCRM, Infusionsoft). That's, like, $40,000 worth of saved time!!!

I LOVE the fact that it is effectively an all-in-one solution that will be enough for pretty much any small to medium sized business. However, its potential is basically limitless if you need to do deep integrations with other systems too...so even the stuff where our business works 'out of the box' we are able to easily connect Ontraport to other platforms for highly specialised work.

What else.....

Their Customer Support are phenomenal. The best out there. They are online, like 18 hours per day (maybe a little less on weekends) and you can call, chat or email in....and actually get a real response, no matter how small the question. Their online Facebook community is like nothing I've ever seen too - responsive, supportive, funny...

The new release of Ontraport (version 5) is a game changer. Can't wait to see how this company keeps evolving in the coming years - get on board now!

What do you dislike?

The fact we can't do Postcards here in Australia is a bit of a pain, but that's related to an external integration (I'm guessing), so not really OPs fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will change your business BUT you have to spend enough time working on it. Set aside a couple of hours to work ON (not IN) your account each week and you will reap the rewards.

We have automated parts of our workflow that I didn't think were possible. We've integrated our marketing (e.g. Facebook ads) directly in with our client support (Ontraport's CRM features) so our business has become so much more streamlined. We've literally saved tens of thousands of dollars in staff time and have only been using it for about 9 months.

ONTRAPORT review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"A lot of problems and bugs, terrible CRM and email template design features."

What do you like best?

Support seems responsive but it really does not make sense when features are not good;

What do you dislike?

1- Terrible CRM features. there is absolutely no logic. I am a software developer and run marketing agency and have used many CRMs like infusionsoft, agilecrm, basecamp, salesforce, teamwork, but this was the worst.

2- Their email design editor is not user friendly, we were so frustrated that we ended up using html source code and wasted a lot of time.

3- System can be very slow and not responding at times.

4- System can cause a lot of troubles by sending wrong material. For example, we merged and sent xmas card to all of our clients but one side was totally messed up and printed with another companies message and image instead of ours.

5- Does not work with Chrome

6- Ecommerce payment part is very basic. you can not run a simple shopping cart.

7- No visual Campaign automation editor. you can not create a logical work flow. You have to do it on paper manually and keep good offline records because everything is everywhere. bad layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do not use it. we switched to agilecrm and we are really happy with it.

I have not realized any benefits, wasted a lot of time and money instead.

ONTRAPORT review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"It's better than I expected"

What do you like best?

I love that Ontraport is an all-in-one CRM that is easy to navigate (once you get the hang of it). I also really love the customer service they provide. They have an active Facebook community led by Ontraport staff that is really top notch. Also they chat option is available about 20 hours a day.

What do you dislike?

It takes some getting used to. I had to hire a team member to support the setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely. I tell all of my colleagues that if they can make the monthly investment - Ontraport is the way to go.

My email subscribers are much more engaged and my conversions have increased.

ONTRAPORT review by Muhammad Imran N.
Muhammad Imran N.

"Almost Essential Platform for Publishers and Advertisers"

What do you like best?

As a blogger and affiliate marketer for last 3+ years, I would like to say it is the best and essential network for bloggers, internet marketers, and publishers to make money by promoting more products which are available on Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

It needs some improvement regarding dashboard, tracking and earning reports. Otherwise, everything is just fine and good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

so far I have no not any recommendations.

I am using few products affiliation on my site which are available on Ontraport. Using it for promoting more products on my blog to make more money, thats it :)

ONTRAPORT review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"All in one cart, email, and landing pages"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need separate software for my purchases and landing pages

What do you dislike?

I don't think the design on the landing pages is that pretty compared to some others

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should have a decent sized list or be making a good amount of online sales before switching because it does cost about $300/per month

I'm able to save money and make online sales easier by automating my sales process

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Useful and great chat customer service"

What do you like best?

I love that it has so many uses! We can send out newsletters, have landing pages, add products and coupon codes quickly, etc. I also love their online chat support that can help right away with any issues.

What do you dislike?

It isn't incredibly user friendly (to find where to add certain items such as coupon codes isn't necessarily where you would expect it to be) but they have great online support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it but take advantage of the online support where you see deficiencies.

We needed to integrate our newsletters, website, etc. so that it was all in one place and Ontraport has done that for us.

ONTRAPORT review by April I.
April I.

"One of the BEST decisions I made for my business"

What do you like best?

By far, the customer service and their company culture. I think of Ontraport as my trusted business partner

What do you dislike?

I wish there was countdown timer capabilities in the emails

I was able to streamline my membership, shopping cart, affiliate program, CRM and so much more!

ONTRAPORT review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great for customer satisfaction "

What do you like best?

I like that in acne to carry around with me a snapshot of my business. I can access data, tools, and customer infor in a second. Extremely helpful on the go and in the moment

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, no complaints as of yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app for the busy person

As my personal business is growing, it's harder to organize client info, personal info, and business details. I don't want yo face to lug around a computer and I need quick access to information

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Oh, so bad. So very bad."

What do you like best?

That we are not using it any more. I don't really have 40 characters of stuff to say except that we are SO HAPPY to be away from Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

That we ever used it in the first place. I don't really have 40 characters of stuff to say except that we are SO HAPPY to be away from Ontraport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Don't waste another minute even thinking about it. Your business is too important for that kind of risk.

To many problems to list so lets stick with business-killing upgrades and non-responsive customer service. Benefits? Well, they forced us to find a stable platform. So, thanks for that.

ONTRAPORT review by Racheal C.
Racheal C.

"Updated Review:: Ontraport is a LOT for not much support."

What do you like best?

When I decided to dramatically uplevel my consulting business - The Yogipreneur - I knew my business model was shifting from 1 to 1 services to online training programs. As I started to build out my suite of training programs, I quickly realized that I needed 5 different solutions {membership software, video hosting, automated email marketing, affiliate management, and shopping cart} to handle what Ontraport offered in ONE. I love that all my programs can exist under one roof - especially since many of my clients end up purchasing several different program - and they can log into my membership site ONCE to access them all. Since moving to Ontraport, I've easily seen 3X growth in my business in the past 2 years {with my revenues moving from 80% 1 on 1 consulting to 80% online training programs}.

Update August 2014 - At this time, after experiencing little to no support from Ontraport as my business continued to grow, I have moved to Simplero.com - a similar all-in-one platform with incredibly 1x1 support and personalized service.

What do you dislike?

Ontraport has features upon features and I'm slowly learning them all! I really didn't have the time to master the software before using it... and that's been the greatest weakness. I'm thrilled to know that Ontraport is now certifying people to use it - I'm excited that my team will be able to become experts and it will be easier to hire people for specific projects.

Update August 2014 - After spending over 2 years {that's over $7200} on Ontraport and never utilizing all the features, PLUS needing to hire developers to run my membership site, I've dramatically reduced my ongoing expenses with Simplero.com. It got to the point where I was looking at spending another $1,000 per month on a team member just to manage Ontraport.

The real straw that broke the camels back was the diminishing level of support. It seemed that as Ontraport grew, the "personal super hero" I was supposed to have on call dissapeared and I was left to figure a LOT out on my own.

With Ontraport, I replaced 5 different systems that were clunky and held together with duct tape. Seriously - when you're building a business that depends on online programs being delivered, there is nothing worse than dealing with lots of support questions because access to a program wasn't delivered when they checked out... or realizing that a payment was missed and having to manually follow-up. Ontraport makes all the systems work together seamlessly + dramatically simplifies all the processes you need to run your biz!

Update August 2014 - Yes, Ontraport does many many things... but I was not able to utilize many of them without needing additional support, which I couldn't get from Ontraport without paying their conceirge team {which always had a wait list} or hiring a consultant. So much happier with the support I'm receiving at Simplero.com

I would say only go after Ontraport if you're really planning to utilize the if-then tagging capabilities and do much more advanced marketing.

ONTRAPORT review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"After being a paid member of Ontraport I personally found the service to be lacking"

What do you like best?

After reading through the website and tutorials the system looks great and would really help our business, the truth being that the company has not rectified issues that are 100% necessary to allow us to use the product. Very disappointing and expensive to say the least.

What do you dislike?

As we all know we all have businesses to run and I personally think that 8 days is too much time to leave a business in limbo. I know some people are just frustrated when they write in these posts yet I can clearly say the service and functionality from Ontraport is well below par. So if you are busy and you need a CRM solution I strongly advice to try another company. I now have 90 days to wait before I can get my money back and I sincerely hope Ontraport can rectify their issues as on paper and all of their videos Ontraport looks amazing. I do hope it is not all smoke and mirrors.

I would like to post solutions that had been solved yet Ontraport cannot fix the CSV upload so we cannot even use the product we are paying for. The only solution I have is to find a different solution to Ontraport.

ONTRAPORT review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Public Relations and Communications
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Public Relations and Communications

"Build A Better Business Publish. Market. Sell. Organize."

What do you like best?

Ontraport allows one to Build A Better Business

Publish. Market. Sell. Organize.

Publish - Publish beautiful, mobile ready websites with a few clicks

Market - Market your business with email, SMS, postcards

and more

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike and there is a good variety of pricing points - getting started, pro or team price points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

multi-channel marketing automation toolset

multi-channel marketing automation toolset which is designed to follow-up with every lead, customer and partner inquiry via email, phone calls, direct mail postcards, SMS — and more and just getting started with this system...cannot wait to see our results.

ONTRAPORT review by Phil P.
Phil P.

"Absolutely Fantastic"

What do you like best?

VERY easy to use

EXTREMELY flexible

REMARKABLY reliable

OUTSTANDING support

Always improving

Tons of features that no other system has.

I couldn't run my operation without it.

What do you dislike?

As crazy as this sounds, I don't have anything to complain about. The few bugs I have experienced over the years were usually not bugs at all, but user error (meaning, it was my fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have enough customer / lead flow to afford it, there is no better system available. It is absolutely fantastic.

Organizes the communications of my company with my customers. My business has exploded in the past 3 years since using it. I used to use 1ShoppingCart and Ontraport is night and day. It rocks. I have friends that use InfusionSoft. Ontraport is in an entirely different league. This is the best software I have ever used in business and recommend it to anyone who has a signficant customer base and needs to have a first class marketing engine. There is so much praise I have for Ontraport. A TON of software companies should study what Ontraport did. They are special. (Also, everyone who I have recommended this service to, has the same feelings I have on their service after using it.)

ONTRAPORT review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Business Automation Masterpiece "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to use the software for way more than just lead generation, marketing and sales. I have all my business metrics, and internal management running through Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

I haven not been able to send emails from my ipad using Ontraport. I can update records and check on customers but the email is the only thing that slows down my mobile productivity. I can send emails through my normal ipad email app it just isn't through the Ontraport email server so all my tracking will not show up. Open, click, and the actual email I mailed with a time and date stamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I first started the learning curve was high. They didn't have all the cool videos and training available for users as they do today. Watch the videos and jump in. I call in for support all the time and they are great.

Over the past 3 years we have automated most of the daily routine tasks that can be delegated and tracked. Our customer satisfaction is much higher because the cracks have been filled using Ontraport. Our sales from existing customers and referrals are much higher also. I love that 9 out of 10 Ideas I have that I want to implement in my business I can figure out a way to do it with Ontraport. It's a powerful tool I don't want my competitors to know about.

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Two Years with Ontraport"

What do you like best?

I have been using Ontraport for over 2 years now and their customer support is top notch.

What do you dislike?

A few of the shipping features need to be updated, but they are working on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least get on a demo with them.

full sales solution for my customers who do not need a full blown shopping cart.

ONTRAPORT review by Deanna M.
Deanna M.

"Without Ontraport I Couldn't (and Wouldn't Want to) Run My Business - It's That Good!"

What do you like best?

Besides that features that I require to run my business, I love that I can access detailed training documents and tools to implement new strategies in my business. The support at Ontraport is unmatched. They support professionals are friendly, knowledgeable, and always helpful for finding a way to accomplish whatever goal I may be working on. I love their "can do" attitudes.

What do you dislike?

I regret I didn't find it sooner! I spent three years using a competitor product that gave me headaches and hassles. Now running my business and automating my work processes is so much easier thanks to Ontraport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste another minute without it. Sign up right away and start implementing it into your business.

Ontraport allows me to keep track of my prospects (and where they are in my sales funnel,) my customers and clients. I can implement powerful and dynamic email marketing campaigns, sell my programs and products, track and pay affiliates and so much more. I've saved hours and hours of time and staffing costs by using Ontraport.

ONTRAPORT review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Office Auto Pilot is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

I have personally used Office Auto Pilot for the better part of 2 years and I have to say its the best CRM I have ever used. We are a medical software company that had an issue with customer onboarding, until we met Office Auto Pilot. We used to do many manual touch point phone calls, emails and direct mailers when a new client came on board. Now with the help of OAP this has automated this entire process. We now have many sequences that will automatically subscribe users to marketing campaigns and different onboarding sequences.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better templates for the email builder as we don't have any in-house graphic people to do HTML. I also wish we could auto post any email to our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts like other comparable email programs.

Manual phone calls, Manual emails, Manual Post cards, Manual Fulfillment

By using OAP we now have automated this into a sequence that uses steps to assign phone call to a task and automate the email, post card and fulfillment parts

ONTRAPORT review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Almost effortless with stellar support"

What do you like best?

Within moments of signing up you are able to begin setting up your systems with little to no additional help beyond the training videos. If you do need support, their teams will walk you through every aspect including linking your websites and email systems, doing graphic-based emails and even sequencing autoresponders for the highest possible open rates.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most is my lack of graphics abilities to take full advantage of the landing pages, opt-in pages and online materials. But then again, their concierge services are great so I can use them for my lack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price for features cannot be beat compared to others equivalent products.

I am a strategist, speaker and author so I have website where people can book me to speak, order books, sign-up for coaching and online courses or follow my blog. OAP allows me to automate the entire process and retain more of my followers.

ONTRAPORT review by Jay M.
Jay M.

"Urber flexible automation and robust features for an affordable monthly fee"

What do you like best?

What's not to love.

If I had to choose, the best feature has to be If - then automation. It's a logical, easy-to-understand workflow that is built into almost every aspect of the system. You basically create if-then rules that run the system so contacts move seamlessly from one process to another without any manual action on your part. When properly configured of course.

My second favorite thing it does is tracks what a contact does. It's like BIG BROTHER watching the contacts in your database. And anything that's tracked can be used to trigger a response. Nothing is as flexible as Ontraport in this price range.

What do you dislike?

Not enough integrations with 3rd party apps like shopping carts and social media tools yet.

Sales, marketing and business automation. Most of the time I can automate just about any processes that a client is doing manually or delegating to someone else. No telling how many hours of labor I've saved or money that's saved.

My suggestion...get a demo and see what this Business Automation CRM can do...

goo.gl/B7c6dH

ONTRAPORT review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

The sophistication and adaptability of this platform to automate all aspects of our on-line business is beyond measure. The customer service is excellent; very responsive and very helpful. Ontraport is the brains and the brawn of our automated responses and email blasts, member sites, affiliate coordination, payment and fulfillment, and provides useful and targeted metrics across the board.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a bit steep. However, my understanding is that the new version of the interface will be easier and more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We heartily recommend this product, without reservation, to anyone who is ready to take their online business to the next level.

We use Ontraport for all our automation, email drips, new contact content series, managing member sites, and affiliate tracking and payment. The benefits include increased productivity, reduced time and hassle, increased profits, data tracking and management, and THE key to exponentially expanding our business.

ONTRAPORT review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Good and improving "

What do you like best?

The fact that it acts as a main hub for my whole business is great. It ties everything together

What do you dislike?

Lately that have been a lot of bugs and outages that are making me lose trust

Solving the problem of having my business spread out amongst too many tools. Helps me consolidate

ONTRAPORT review by Dov G.
Dov G.

"Excellent customer service and a very good product."

What do you like best?

I've been using Ontraport to run my business for about a year and a half. During this time we've grown in size and sophistication. And the Ontraport software has largely enabled that growth.

More than anything, their customer service is fantastic. The people there are given freedom to do what they feel is best to solve your problem and to answer your question. No software is perfect and no person is perfect, but you get the feeling that they listen, they care and they're always working to improve.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few bugs that I noticed and their support people looked into and said they were fixed. But over time it became clear that they really weren't fixed. None of these issues were mission critical for me. And eventually, other another user reported the same issue. He was able to take it further with them due to his tech savvy. And eventually it was fixed.

We've also had to live with some limitations that surprised me at first, such as that the current version does not offer coupon codes. But I'm told that this - and other improvements to payments - will be included in the new version, Ontraport 3.0

Ontraport enables me to intelligently communicate with prospects and customers. It's a powerful system, with a bit of a learning curve. But once you learn it, there's so much you can do with it. The Facebook user group exposes me to a steady flow of new ideas and deepens my understanding of what's possible.

ONTRAPORT review by Micah L.
Micah L.

"Simply the best automation software for growing and scaling your business. "

What do you like best?

First is the awesome support staff that is always more then generous with their time to help out, even if its something small. Second is how easy its been for me to grow my company... rather then using 5 different softwares ( iContact, affiliate tracking, shopping cart, CRM... etc) I now only have to log into Ontraport's centralized management system.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike here, theres bugs sometimes in the system but they are usually pretty quick to fix them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take the time to think about how you want to use the software and build mind maps (process maps - Lucid Charts has a great free one) before you start building. Also, naming conventions is so important, its easy to dismiss this in the beginning but as your business grows, it will be a tangled mess if you don't set it up smart from the beginning.

I help people learn to trade successfully in the stock market.

ONTRAPORT review by Yvonne O.
Yvonne O.

"Easy List Segmentation at Opt-In"

What do you like best?

When people opt-in to my list via the personality quiz on my website, they are immediately and accurately segmented into groups based on their personality type. This is a HUGE benefit when marketing products and programs to a specific personality type.

What do you dislike?

Although there are several sales-page templates to choose from, I would like to see email (message) templates for items like newsletters, product/program launches and affiliate recruitment.

The biggest business problem Ontraport helps me solve is being able to target products and programs to my audience members based on what I have to offer for their specific personality types. This has increased sales because my audience members feel that the messaging, products and programs have been are customized to who they are.

ONTRAPORT review by DavidPaul D.
DavidPaul D.

"Ontraport - No better customer service tool"

What do you like best?

The level of customizable automation and drill down is phenomenal. we have custom-built some very sophisticated workflows for our unique customer service program, and it works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the components are not fully integrated with one another and require extra clicks. I'm told this will be fixed with their new update in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give the tool a try. You will fall in love with it I'm sure.

We are solving the problem of integrating shipping, phone support, and email suppor within one tool and managing all of our customer service tasks and to do lists between 10 customer support people. It's quite a feat, but this tool solves the problem well.

ONTRAPORT review by David B.
David B.

"Ontraport is transforming the way I do marketing and CRM"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and meets my business needs, but it's Ontraport's corporate culture and awesome customer support that sets them apart. Their annual user conference "Ontrapalooza" is a spectacle you won't want to miss.

What do you dislike?

The custom postcard feature isn't available for Canadian-based businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The corporate culture and customer support is the difference-maker. They foster a culture of focusing on the needs and success of their users and this has certainly been my experience. The fact that they don't have a "sales" department speaks volumes of of their culture. They reply on good word of month from current users. This is why you will find that most Ontraport users will rave about them like I am.

I'm a lawyer and I use Ontraport as my CRM software for both potential clients and existing clients. The ability to segment my email list has vastly improved my ability to respond to potential clients with the right message at the right time. Though automation, Ontraport has allowing me to deliver a better customer experience to my existing clients.

ONTRAPORT review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Office Autopilot is an elgant and robust business solution"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Office Autopilot is it's ease of use. I have used it for over a year with my non-profit organization and more recently with my health & wellness business. I don't always want to spend time on the technology, so I either hire their internal Concierge Services - which rock by the way - or it's easy to find amazingly talented consultant who have been certified by Office Autopilot. Their tech support is also incredibly helpful. They are friendly, available, pick up the phone right away and always have answers.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something that I don't like about Office Autopilot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get Office Autopilot NOW! You won't find anything with more features that's easier to use with world class support!

Office Autopilot is an incredible tool for managing everything in your business, contacts, marketing funnel, follow-up sequences, affiliate programs, membership sites and more - all integrated. It's such an elegant and robust CRM solution.

ONTRAPORT review by Robyn C.
Robyn C.

"Ontraport has streamlined my business and helped me do more business online."

What do you like best?

The 'one-stop shop' nature of Ontraport - my email marketing, contact management, order forms,

WordPress membership management, affiliate management and landing page creation are all in the one place - no need to spend hours of frustration trying to integrate multiple different systems.

What do you dislike?

The absence of a fully-featured shopping cart is a limiting factor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your marketing plan (email sequences, launch sequence) worked out before you sign up, so you can start getting value for money as soon as you sign up.

I'm trying to drive more of my business online. I've been able to segment my list and target offers to interested prospects more effectively.

ONTRAPORT review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"Will be impossible to run my company without them"

What do you like best?

It's as powerful as the big guys but a lot easier to use and reasonably priced. Their support team and the whole company REALLY cares about customer success and getting things right.

What do you dislike?

Their API needs to be a little bit more integral (there are things you can't do from the API yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please don't use Confusionsoft. It will make your life so much difficult. I don't know why people still compare them.

Well I run my company with this software. We do email marketing, crm, billing, recurring billing, affiliate management, product delivery, my call center uses it, everyone uses Ontraport at my company.

ONTRAPORT review by Wendy M.
Wendy M.

"Blogger, speaker & author"

What do you like best?

If you want a system that allows you full functionality, from building relationships through email marketing, all the way to having multiple membership levels and numerous marketing & sales funnels that are completely automated by segment - this is for you. Bottom line - it's scalable and powerful.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't build the most beautiful forms and I still maintain a separate landing page program - so I can easily and quickly build great looking landing pages that integrate with my Wordpress and Facebook. It would be SUPER cool to be able to ditch that.

I'm more in control of my marketing. By taking the time to set up some logical, thoughtful marketing emails and sequences I know I'm not "missing" opportunities. In the past I'd forget or get slack with timings. It was costing me.

ONTRAPORT review by Jake H.
Jake H.

"Ontraport have made it super easy to integrate with as an integration partner."

What do you like best?

Ontraport's entire team are amazing. The level of support offered has been first class. Everyone within the company has made themselves as accessible as possible.

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing I can really say about the product is the design isn't brilliant. It's improving with the release of 3.0 but isn't as "nice" to look at as some other software companies in the same space.

As an integration partner we're helping users extend the Ontraport platform. We focus on peripheral integrations so Ontraport can spend their time building the best product possible.

ONTRAPORT review by Garry S.
Garry S.

"We LOVE OAP!!!"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use and impact. The videos and training calls set me up to get going right away.

What do you dislike?

That certain aspects need to be done via Admin vs a tab. Like file upload, tags, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no-brainer for communications and CRM work

We are handling Client COntacts and communications. We have saved thousands of dollars in time and other resources and made thousands of dollars in revenue. So a double win and we think we have used only 25% of what is available.

ONTRAPORT review by Glory S.
Glory S.

"Ontraport - all I needed to grow my business!"

What do you like best?

What's important when learning a new system - customer support! In my business we need to be sure our customers are well taken care of and speed of implementation is very important to us. We truly appreciate the support of ONTRAPORT and their software. UltimateMusicTheory.com

What do you dislike?

As in any software, there are always things it can't do. Working towards quickly resolving issues in the new 3.0 will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Love the support and helpful business tips! Autoresponders, rules, video uploads, we use it all! It has been easy to use with our UltraCart shopping cart too. Keep up the great job! Thanks from UltimateMusicTheory.com

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Problematic on many levels"

What do you like best?

Not too much. There was one customer service guy who was helpful. Other than that - it's just not a great system. So many kinks in it.

What do you dislike?

Where to begin? The system has a ton of kinks. Simple things like no spell check on email and also no automatic save, so it's really easy to accidentally lose your progress when working. It's confusing to learn and not because the system is super functional once you learn its complexities. The customer service people are nice but not expert at what they're talking about - so you can spend an hour on the phone with someone, think your problem is resolved but then you find out from a customer that it is not. This has happened many times. You can't put in discount/promo codes for product. It is just not a user friendly system.

We have hosted out online program through it - but it hasn't solved very any problems. In fact, it's created more because of the above mentioned kinks.

ONTRAPORT review by Garrett C.
Garrett C.

"Automation - Simple and Fast"

What do you like best?

Great integration with PayPal Payments Pro and WordPress to create a seamless user and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, watch the training videos, and ask for help if you hit a stopping point.

Sales and Landing pages, membership sites with downloads. The benefits have been amazing, it cuts down the amount of time to deliver products and services by 80%, and has increased my bottom line by 65%.

ONTRAPORT review by Karyn E. W.
Karyn E. W.

"Ontraport is Your Business Partner; Your Success Partner"

What do you like best?

Ontraport has stunning customer service. Hands down the best there is. They get it. They truly care. It Shows!

What do you dislike?

Some of the outstanding features have a certain clunkiness; Soon to be resolved with there 3.0 new version about to launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go here first if you don't want to waste time!

Fully automating my marketing and sales funnel has created greater engagement with my customers. I am able to launch more products, quickly and easily.

ONTRAPORT review by Kendrick S.
Kendrick S.

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I found it much easier to use than any other options available. The price point is great as well. It's expensive but well worth it

What do you dislike?

As easy as the system is sometimes there is still a learning curve

I signed up when I needed to segment and tag a list of email subscribers. This service was the absolute best at helping me segment my list

ONTRAPORT review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Great Automation Tool for serious Marketers"

What do you like best?

The ability to create campaigns and automate them. I like the ability of the CRM to score contacts based on the actions taken by a lead. This allows you to identify higher probability sales.

What do you dislike?

There is quite a learning curve to learning how to use the CRM. It is no different with most CRM's, but I wish there was a "campaign builder" feature to build campaigns easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give you a trial period to try it out...with a money back guarantee...not too bad...

I am spending less time having to speak with and qualify prospects, and more time speaking to prospects that are pre-qualified.

ONTRAPORT review by Ocean R.
Ocean R.

"Smart, comprehensive, versatile, and reliable."

What do you like best?

It is powerful, without being overly complex.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs interfacing with APIs, and the lack of a full shopping cart (though it does have a reliable payment processing system built in).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great company that is headed in the right direction. It is solid and getting better all the time.

Automation, sequences, list building, segmentation, and integration of all aspects of our business.

ONTRAPORT review by William T.
William T.

"Best customer support PERIOD. Never a problem and always quick and to the point."

What do you like best?

Any time I have a question it's answered quickly with a can do attitude by the friendly support staff. I am absolutely not a computer person but they walk me through the steps with the patience of a saint. I know the system can do 99% more of what I use it for

What do you dislike?

Because I'm not a computer person the steps to set things up are not intuitive and way beyond beginner capabilities but I'm sure if I knew what I was doing I wouldn't have a comment here.

E-mail delivery when I want it without worrying if the system will work

ONTRAPORT review by David G.
David G.

"Best change I made in my business in the past 3 years!"

What do you like best?

I like having everything play nicely together. Meaning having my affiliate program, email marketing, product order forms, customer data, etc. all in one place is AMAZING. Plus, the team is always responsive and quick to help/fix any issues that arise.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see a bit easier-to-use landing page editor.

The big solve for me is that I sell information products and before I had to use a bunch of different services. Now, it is all under one roof. Plus, I've learned all kinds of new skills that apply to my biz (like automation). Super cool.

ONTRAPORT review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"User Friendly and Robust"

What do you like best?

I especially like the help options and user training provided directly through Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

Some options are not customizable and having issues with payment tracking.

Data analytics and tracking

ONTRAPORT review by Veit Mehler - v.
Veit Mehler - v.

"OntraPort Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to use "if-then" automation.

What do you dislike?

it's too easy to delete important data at times...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully utilize the if-then rules to target better.

Automation of processes. We can deliver a customer experience that would require a hell lot of manual labor, which makes our course a lot more powerful.

ONTRAPORT review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"Ontraport Customer Review"

What do you like best?

Personally I love the "if-then" rules, these are HUGE for our business.

What do you dislike?

As with any software solution there will be things you want to do that just aren't possible, or at least yet.

Automation is the big key here... Ontraport helps us have one solution for email, our shopping cart, and much more. What used to be 3-4 systems is now 1. We have a much better understanding of who our customers area, and how we can serve them better.

ONTRAPORT review by Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.

"Excellent and More. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can do everything that I need to do through the Ontraport interface. Today it took me 5 minutes to send an email to my list. I like that.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are aspects of the system that are not yet fully operational.

I have solved the problem of having a total solution to my product - from crm to list management to products... I can do it all in one place.

ONTRAPORT review by Mary C.
Mary C.

"Game Changing for our business!!!"

What do you like best?

The Customer Support far exceeds any company out there!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed!!!

The system we switched from seems so archaic compared to this new system. I learn new things every day that I am able to use and the training is really out of this world. Everyone who I have spoken with has really helped me and I am so grateful we made the switch!!!

ONTRAPORT review by Agency
Agency

"Dynamic machine"

What do you like best?

Marketing automation at its finest. You can do what you can think of. Very cool

What do you dislike?

The certification has an expiration. It doesnt have before

Marketing automation

ONTRAPORT review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"My favourite software. "

What do you like best?

This software is superb. It has transformed my business since putting it into place. I've still only scratched the surface of what's possible, not because it's hard to use but because it just does so much.

What do you dislike?

As a UK based business, it's not set up out of the box for multi-currency or VAT. The shopping cart has some limitations but I believe many of these are addressed in the new version (3.0) which I haven't tested yet.

Much more effective follow up for B2B customers. More effective marketing by being able to use 80:20 principles to market in different ways to different segments.

ONTRAPORT review by Jason H B.
Jason H B.

"Taking for a test drive"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the platform was to build out and the direct mail option to keep in touch with contacts via offline...

What do you dislike?

The lack of templates to help buildout funnels for beginners...

I am able to keep in contact now with my customers in a more sophisticated way. Based on my customers and prospects actions i can send them the appropriate communications

ONTRAPORT review by Colin K.
Colin K.

"Brings your business into the Cutting Edge without the price tag"

What do you like best?

The automation rules and helpful community

What do you dislike?

Not enough support for international payment processors like braintree, 2co etc. on the affiliate program

Each product I sell requires a different followup sequence, and this allows you to do all that on AutoPilot. I am also sure of great delivery rates which is a huge plus

ONTRAPORT review by Sean D.
Sean D.

"The perfect automated email system for our business."

What do you like best?

The ability to contact all of our clients or specific groups of clients with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, we're unable to use the program to send our monthly eNewsletter.

Being able to broadcast updates or offers to our clients with the click of a button is a huge time saver!

ONTRAPORT review by Megan E. L.
Megan E. L.

"Manager of Platform Migration onto OAP"

What do you like best?

The automation and the employees (great staff!)

What do you dislike?

limited tracking (inability to incorporate FB), issues with affiliate tracking links and limitations with creating tracking links that are private

Simplicity - getting all our platforms into one. Automation with backend marketing so we can focus our efforts in other places.

ONTRAPORT review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Ontraport | Office Auto Pilot | "

What do you like best?

I love how easy and straightforward OfficeAutoPilot/ Ontraport is. It is fun to learn and delivers so many practical and useful services than I could have imagined in the beginning. I love how I can build a landing page in minutes.

What do you dislike?

I can get a little lost when creating email campaigns and having to figure out how to apply rules to messages.

I love how I know all the clicks and contacts info is all in one place....

ONTRAPORT review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Easy to use, powerful and quick to setup."

What do you like best?

Ease of sending an adhoc broadcast email.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Does what I need it to do.

Recruitment and training of staff

ONTRAPORT review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Customer Support is Phenomenal... platform requires upgrades to be the level of InfusionSoft."

What do you like best?

The customer support! It has been phenomenal every time.

What do you dislike?

The platform UI is a bit dated. Also it should include a campaign builder like InfusionSoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a visual campaign builder like InfusionSoft.

Sales automation is king. We regularly build many online marketing funnels so this is the backbone of our online businesses.

ONTRAPORT review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"It is the backbone of our company"

What do you like best?

All the software features are in once place.

What do you dislike?

It's UI is not the greatest but the 3.0 version should fix that.

We help entrepreneurs start software companies.

Learning about ONTRAPORT?

* We monitor all ONTRAPORT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.