Onyx

Onyx CRM is a proven, 100 percent web-based solution for organizations to power customer relationship management (CRM) strategies. Onyx CRM is built on a single, unified application with a customer-centric design that keeps the customer record at the center, allowing for one-to-many data relationships.

Work for Onyx?
Sugarcrm 2x

Learning about Onyx?

Categories

Onyx Reviews

Showing 5 Onyx reviews
Onyx review by User in Financial Services

Clunky and difficult to use. It get's the job done though.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for people in Onyx. It makes it very easy to find someone as soon as I need their contact info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to pull a business list. The system is not intuitive as it should be. I don't want to have to go through training to use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around. If this is much cheaper than the competition consider it, especially if money is an issue. Onyx maybe perfect for small businesses. If not, I would recommend trying something else.

Onyx currently houses the contact information for our distribution lists as well as requests that get sent to us. We need to keep track of requests especially when we do our "value-added" reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onyx
Onyx review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

Onyx is a critical piece of software for our business that we have used for many years.

What do you like best?

The software is very capable and in the majority of cases it functions effectively in our production processes.

What do you dislike?

It does struggle at times to handle the large file sizes that we have in our process and we will often experience crashes in the Onyx software

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a high output production facility the Onyx rip software will be a great tool to allow you to achieve your production objectives. The systems themselves are dependable and with a strong technical management of the systems they will perform very well. The Onyx support team is also very effective when the need to engage them comes up. We are currently looking at upgrading to their next system that is expected to improve our material use efficiency while maintaining or improving our current production quality and productivity.

The business problems are to be able to achieve high levels of production on multiple printers and providing consistent ripping of the files to these printers and maintaining consistent color profiles without losing any elements in the files. The benefits we have realized are that the Onyx rip software has been generally able to achieve these objectives with only a few issues that will stop production and in some cases cause a reshoot of a printed product.

What CRM solution do you use?

Onyx review by User in Banking
User in Banking

An easier way to manage our credit union members

What do you like best?

I loved the intuitiveness and ease of navigation of using Onyx to manage members information, and actively creating and assigning tasks and follow up requests to myself and to other individuals from other departments within the credit union.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the interface appears somewhat dated in certain areas.

The primary challenge is to accurately and in a timely manner create and assign tasks to myself and to others so that we can meet the demands and needs of our credit union members.

Onyx review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

Used for logging escalations, granting access to products and sampling products

What do you like best?

Easy to use feature set for bending to needs.

What do you dislike?

the browser compatibility is limited to outdated browsers. While most work it is often buggy.

sales and support tracking

Onyx review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

Onyx review

What do you like best?

It allows for much more flexibility and control than other options I have used.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve but it is well worth it

Makes my bookkeeping much more manageable than previous experience.

Learning about Onyx?

* We monitor all Onyx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories