Onyx

Onyx CRM is a proven, 100 percent web-based solution for organizations to power customer relationship management (CRM) strategies. Onyx CRM is built on a single, unified application with a customer-centric design that keeps the customer record at the center, allowing for one-to-many data relationships.

Work for Onyx?

Learning about Onyx?

Categories

Onyx Reviews

Showing 10 Onyx reviews
Onyx review by User in Financial Services

"Clunky and difficult to use. It get's the job done though."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for people in Onyx. It makes it very easy to find someone as soon as I need their contact info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to pull a business list. The system is not intuitive as it should be. I don't want to have to go through training to use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around. If this is much cheaper than the competition consider it, especially if money is an issue. Onyx maybe perfect for small businesses. If not, I would recommend trying something else.

Onyx currently houses the contact information for our distribution lists as well as requests that get sent to us. We need to keep track of requests especially when we do our "value-added" reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Onyx
Onyx review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Onyx is a critical piece of software for our business that we have used for many years."

What do you like best?

The software is very capable and in the majority of cases it functions effectively in our production processes.

What do you dislike?

It does struggle at times to handle the large file sizes that we have in our process and we will often experience crashes in the Onyx software

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a high output production facility the Onyx rip software will be a great tool to allow you to achieve your production objectives. The systems themselves are dependable and with a strong technical management of the systems they will perform very well. The Onyx support team is also very effective when the need to engage them comes up. We are currently looking at upgrading to their next system that is expected to improve our material use efficiency while maintaining or improving our current production quality and productivity.

The business problems are to be able to achieve high levels of production on multiple printers and providing consistent ripping of the files to these printers and maintaining consistent color profiles without losing any elements in the files. The benefits we have realized are that the Onyx rip software has been generally able to achieve these objectives with only a few issues that will stop production and in some cases cause a reshoot of a printed product.

What CRM solution do you use?

Onyx review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"This app works great!"

What do you like best?

Highly recommended for general system/machine maintenance and troubleshooting. System-specific versions means no confusion as to what version to use on your machine.

What do you dislike?

When I opened the app and went to "Maintenance" it could not make Safari Version 11.1 (13605.1.33.1.4) quit before proceeding. On 28 Feb and 12 Mar 18, I had the same similar problem.

Very handy free app to handle/customize a lot of low-level macOS options. It does a good job also cleaning-up temporary system files. It does most of the things a lot of other highly priced apps do, you just need to know what you are doing.

Onyx review by <span>Daniela N.</span>
Daniela N.

"Cleans up my Mac "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is able to rid my Mac of unwanted components and free up usable space.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is a freeware application, which raises more fear that it may or may not be malware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use with caution

I’m able to allow for more space to complete my business tasks and get fed of the unwanted

Onyx review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"An easier way to manage our credit union members"

What do you like best?

I loved the intuitiveness and ease of navigation of using Onyx to manage members information, and actively creating and assigning tasks and follow up requests to myself and to other individuals from other departments within the credit union.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the interface appears somewhat dated in certain areas.

The primary challenge is to accurately and in a timely manner create and assign tasks to myself and to others so that we can meet the demands and needs of our credit union members.

Onyx review by User

"Onyx Review "

What do you like best?

Really easy program to use for manufacturing and distribution management. Ability to ass additional modules is an asset.

What do you dislike?

Features for supply chain management are not necessarily fast enough for high impact areas.

With Onyx I am able to solve issues that I had surrounding product lifecycle management. The program makes it easy to keep track of where products are taking the longest to move and different ways to combat these problems.

Onyx review by User in Financial Services

"Onyx is fine-tooling software that provides you various tools"

What do you like best?

I like its sleek design, and various tools available to create print materials that wow our clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything to not like.

We use Onyx for internal marketing material. This allows us to create our own material, with our knowledge and skills without needing too many external resources..

Onyx review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Used for logging escalations, granting access to products and sampling products"

What do you like best?

Easy to use feature set for bending to needs.

What do you dislike?

the browser compatibility is limited to outdated browsers. While most work it is often buggy.

sales and support tracking

Onyx review by Consultant

"Onyx positive review "

What do you like best?

easy design and in-depth options. Easy to search people aswell

What do you dislike?

Difficult to access certain features . Training is too long.

Keeping contact information for our distribution lists for reports

Onyx review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Onyx review"

What do you like best?

It allows for much more flexibility and control than other options I have used.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve but it is well worth it

Makes my bookkeeping much more manageable than previous experience.

Learning about Onyx?

* We monitor all Onyx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories