OpDots

OpDots is an at-a-glance data visualization that enables you to see real-time status of Sales, IT and CSR cases in full context.

Work for OpDots?

Learning about OpDots?

OpDots Reviews

Ask OpDots a Question
Showing 8 OpDots reviews
OpDots review by <span>Colleen M.</span>
Colleen M.

"Opdots is a very intuitive software! "

What do you like best?

What I like about Opdots is that collects the necessary data to analyze, so is a very intuitive software, and also you work in real time, so we can fix the problems just when they happen and correct the mistakes just in time. Alhough that it might seems difficult, is actually a very easy to use software, the interface is very fast, and you learn how to use really fast. The reports are complete and give you the right information that you need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad with Opdots, it have been only benefits, don't have any complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that is a very necessary software, because simplify the job into something very fast and easy, and has a lot of benefits, it really worth it.

Now is more easy for us to make predictions about a product, thanks to the very complete reports that opdots give to us, now we are more aware on things that could be wrong and fix them right on time. We can now how is our product going in the market, and study better all the strategies and possibilities, when we are about to launch some new product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpDots
OpDots review by <span>Alex K.</span>
Alex K.

"Impressive software. "

What do you like best?

Opdots is very effective at the time to collect important data, and analyze, giving us a very important result that is to know how are the sales going. Besides that is very user-friendly and is not complicated at all. This software help us to have a very clear outlook on our sales, thanks to the effective results of how our product is doing. The realtime results and information is very helpful because allow us to visualize options or strategies and make our work more effective. The data segmentation give us a better view on the customers in every region, what opens our reach more as a company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complain about the software, my experience with Opdots has been working very well, since I 've been using it, and I hope that It keeps in that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Opdots with my eyes close, is a very professional and complete software, that offers you very helpful tools, to make your work as a company more complete and effective.

Now for us as a company plain more our future or our next strategy when we are about to launch a new product, thanks to the real-time information that we collect thanks to opdots, plain new projects is now more easy. Now we are more connected with our clients, and now we know better what they want or what should we do to please them. Our information now is more organized and calculated in base of our clients insights regarding our product. Which allows us to be more in touch with them.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

OpDots review by <span>Olivia W.</span>
Olivia W.

"the best tool for sales."

What do you like best?

I like very much that this software keeps my company aware of the sales, since collects all the data and analyze it so we can have an idea of how our company is going. It's awesome how this software visualize what is happening, what happend and what is going to happen on real-time, it keeps the sales realistic. I like very much as well that I can interpret, communicate and share information via this program. It just helps me work more effecintley. Also, I like very much that me or my co-workers can visualie the data on any device, it makes the experience very dynamic and practical.

What do you dislike?

It has so many tools that you can get confused and when I start using it I needed to read a little bit to understanding, they should explain how to use every tool. Besides that, it's a great tool for the sales work, i like it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software because I found it very useful for a company to be aware of their sales success, and be real-time aware of their productivity and correct the issues that might have the business.

Thanks to this software in my company now it's more easy to know the risks, the expectations and the predictions of a new product coming out, helped us to increased our productivity and helped us know where we were failing.

OpDots review by <span>Alex G.</span>
Alex G.

"Help with data collection"

What do you like best?

The platform collects the right amount for data to analyze

What do you dislike?

The options for use is very limited and does not do much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial for longer

How my business historical data is better analyzed for spending on marketing

OpDots review by <span>Brooke D.</span>
Brooke D.

"OpDots"

What do you like best?

Ease of interface. They have excellent customer service if you have questions. The reporting is easy to understand and shows you more than other reporting software would

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the lines can get confusing and it is hard to differentiate on the "key" what symbols mean which, i get confused after awhile

I am better able to work with account executives with their budgets and reporting. It is easier to make predictions about the upcoming quarter.

OpDots review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was very user friendly and was very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't a single thing I disliked about it.

It helps with our customer support and makes running business a lot easier.

Learning about OpDots?

* We monitor all OpDots reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.