OpDots

OpDots is an at-a-glance data visualization that enables you to see real-time status of Sales, IT and CSR cases in full context.

Work for OpDots?

Learning about OpDots?

OpDots Reviews

Ask OpDots a Question
Showing 10 OpDots reviews
OpDots review by Colleen M.
Colleen M.

"Opdots is a very intuitive software! "

What do you like best?

What I like about Opdots is that collects the necessary data to analyze, so is a very intuitive software, and also you work in real time, so we can fix the problems just when they happen and correct the mistakes just in time. Alhough that it might seems difficult, is actually a very easy to use software, the interface is very fast, and you learn how to use really fast. The reports are complete and give you the right information that you need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad with Opdots, it have been only benefits, don't have any complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that is a very necessary software, because simplify the job into something very fast and easy, and has a lot of benefits, it really worth it.

Now is more easy for us to make predictions about a product, thanks to the very complete reports that opdots give to us, now we are more aware on things that could be wrong and fix them right on time. We can now how is our product going in the market, and study better all the strategies and possibilities, when we are about to launch some new product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpDots
OpDots review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Impressive software. "

What do you like best?

Opdots is very effective at the time to collect important data, and analyze, giving us a very important result that is to know how are the sales going. Besides that is very user-friendly and is not complicated at all. This software help us to have a very clear outlook on our sales, thanks to the effective results of how our product is doing. The realtime results and information is very helpful because allow us to visualize options or strategies and make our work more effective. The data segmentation give us a better view on the customers in every region, what opens our reach more as a company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complain about the software, my experience with Opdots has been working very well, since I 've been using it, and I hope that It keeps in that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Opdots with my eyes close, is a very professional and complete software, that offers you very helpful tools, to make your work as a company more complete and effective.

Now for us as a company plain more our future or our next strategy when we are about to launch a new product, thanks to the real-time information that we collect thanks to opdots, plain new projects is now more easy. Now we are more connected with our clients, and now we know better what they want or what should we do to please them. Our information now is more organized and calculated in base of our clients insights regarding our product. Which allows us to be more in touch with them.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

OpDots review by Olivia W.
Olivia W.

"the best tool for sales."

What do you like best?

I like very much that this software keeps my company aware of the sales, since collects all the data and analyze it so we can have an idea of how our company is going. It's awesome how this software visualize what is happening, what happend and what is going to happen on real-time, it keeps the sales realistic. I like very much as well that I can interpret, communicate and share information via this program. It just helps me work more effecintley. Also, I like very much that me or my co-workers can visualie the data on any device, it makes the experience very dynamic and practical.

What do you dislike?

It has so many tools that you can get confused and when I start using it I needed to read a little bit to understanding, they should explain how to use every tool. Besides that, it's a great tool for the sales work, i like it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software because I found it very useful for a company to be aware of their sales success, and be real-time aware of their productivity and correct the issues that might have the business.

Thanks to this software in my company now it's more easy to know the risks, the expectations and the predictions of a new product coming out, helped us to increased our productivity and helped us know where we were failing.

OpDots review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"OpDots is extremely user friendly and a great data collection and analysis tool"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like about Opdots. Data collection and analyzation is the core power of this intuitive and powerful software. It can fix problems in real time so that mistakes can be addressed and adjusted quick and effective. The software is very easy to use for a package with the power of OpDots. We had no issues with the interface and the ramp up time was not an issue. Training was provided and the team was able to feel comfortable with the software, reports and other information right away. Very little ramp up. .

What do you dislike?

You need to stay focused on specific results as this is a very powerful tool. It can be a bit over the top as far as the options and available information. I suggest working from the bottom up and taking on one task at a time. The individual line detail is extremely strong and can be difficult to comprehend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is extremely powerful and can provide tremendous detail and information on pipeline and business uses. The rollout of this solution was extremely easy and api integrations were not as difficult as we originally believed it would. I would strongly recommend a thorough review of your existing solutions to insure that the integration process is not cumbersome. I have worked with some companies where ramp up and implementation were not as easy as others with this software.

We had no strong analysis tool when we were looking to launch new products and strategies. We depended on old school market research and analysis that was no match for this software. This software allows us to ramp up new products and receive feedback on a real time basis.

OpDots review by Pawan k.
Pawan k.

"Complete solution for IT and Sales"

What do you like best?

Opdots shows the most accurate reports, how the sales are going. Collects the real time data to analyze and compile report so chances of errors are close to none. Easy to use and communicate and share information.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far, product works fine for us

Analytical reporting helps us to increase our productivity. Easy to develop plans for future with a complete and most accurater report.

OpDots review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Help with data collection"

What do you like best?

The platform collects the right amount for data to analyze

What do you dislike?

The options for use is very limited and does not do much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial for longer

How my business historical data is better analyzed for spending on marketing

OpDots review by Brooke D.
Brooke D.

"OpDots"

What do you like best?

Ease of interface. They have excellent customer service if you have questions. The reporting is easy to understand and shows you more than other reporting software would

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the lines can get confusing and it is hard to differentiate on the "key" what symbols mean which, i get confused after awhile

I am better able to work with account executives with their budgets and reporting. It is easier to make predictions about the upcoming quarter.

OpDots review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was very user friendly and was very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't a single thing I disliked about it.

It helps with our customer support and makes running business a lot easier.

OpDots review by User in Financial Services

"Flawless integrations and greatly enhanced productivity "

What do you like best?

What I like best about OpDots is working in real time and being alerted of potential problems before they occur to act fast.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that there is anything that I dislike about OpDots

OpDots has simplified reporting issues and increased our productivity as well as increased overall customer satisfaction.

OpDots review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"no limits ! "

What do you like best?

I love the support, market, sales, very affordable

What do you dislike?

got the basics down easily but I had a bit trouble understanding it. took about a good week of reviewing to get it down

Analytical & Conceptual Problem Solving ,Direct and Channel Sales Leader | Technology Solution Sales

Learning about OpDots?

* We monitor all OpDots reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.