OpDots

OpDots is an at-a-glance data visualization that enables you to see real-time status of Sales, IT and CSR cases in full context.

Work for OpDots?
Topopps learnmore  2x

Learning about OpDots?

OpDots Reviews

Ask OpDots a Question
Showing 5 OpDots reviews
OpDots review by <span>Olivia W.</span>
Olivia W.

the best tool for sales.

What do you like best?

I like very much that this software keeps my company aware of the sales, since collects all the data and analyze it so we can have an idea of how our company is going. It's awesome how this software visualize what is happening, what happend and what is going to happen on real-time, it keeps the sales realistic. I like very much as well that I can interpret, communicate and share information via this program. It just helps me work more effecintley. Also, I like very much that me or my co-workers can visualie the data on any device, it makes the experience very dynamic and practical.

What do you dislike?

It has so many tools that you can get confused and when I start using it I needed to read a little bit to understanding, they should explain how to use every tool. Besides that, it's a great tool for the sales work, i like it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software because I found it very useful for a company to be aware of their sales success, and be real-time aware of their productivity and correct the issues that might have the business.

Thanks to this software in my company now it's more easy to know the risks, the expectations and the predictions of a new product coming out, helped us to increased our productivity and helped us know where we were failing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpDots
OpDots review by <span>Alex G.</span>
Alex G.

Help with data collection

What do you like best?

The platform collects the right amount for data to analyze

What do you dislike?

The options for use is very limited and does not do much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial for longer

How my business historical data is better analyzed for spending on marketing

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

OpDots review by <span>Brooke D.</span>
Brooke D.

OpDots

What do you like best?

Ease of interface. They have excellent customer service if you have questions. The reporting is easy to understand and shows you more than other reporting software would

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the lines can get confusing and it is hard to differentiate on the "key" what symbols mean which, i get confused after awhile

I am better able to work with account executives with their budgets and reporting. It is easier to make predictions about the upcoming quarter.

OpDots review by User in Financial Services

Flawless integrations and greatly enhanced productivity

What do you like best?

What I like best about OpDots is working in real time and being alerted of potential problems before they occur to act fast.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that there is anything that I dislike about OpDots

OpDots has simplified reporting issues and increased our productivity as well as increased overall customer satisfaction.

OpDots review by User in Retail
User in Retail

no limits !

What do you like best?

I love the support, market, sales, very affordable

What do you dislike?

got the basics down easily but I had a bit trouble understanding it. took about a good week of reviewing to get it down

Analytical & Conceptual Problem Solving ,Direct and Channel Sales Leader | Technology Solution Sales

Learning about OpDots?

* We monitor all OpDots reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.