OpenDrive

OpenDrive is a solution that allows you to store, backup, and sync data across multiple users and computers.

Work for OpenDrive?

Learning about OpenDrive?

Categories

OpenDrive Reviews

Showing 61 OpenDrive reviews
OpenDrive review by mohsin s.
mohsin s.

"Amazing cloud Storage "

What do you like best?

OpenDrive is of the best Cloud Storage I found so far, It gives 5GB free space to every user. It can be downloaded on Mac and it auto syncs the folders in it just like Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive. It's much better than Apple Drive. It is very easy to use and easy to learn. I can add notes and manage my tasks very easily. I'm on trial version but planning to upgrade since features are amazing. Setting Priorities and progress to tasks is amazing

What do you dislike?

File size should be less than 10MB and trial is less than 15 days. 9.99$ per month is pretty expensive for students like me.

There is nothing in OpenDrive that I don't like - it has amazing features but somehow I think more features can be added and optimization can be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please allow files more than 100MB as well and Increase the space from 5GB to 10GB

Please add reminders as well in it so they show a notification when the event is near.

I store my files and important data in it. I store my tasks and to do list in it and check them on regular basis. I organize my documents in folders and upload notes. I have backup of pictures as well. User interface is amazing it helps me organize my work. I watch videos there without downloading it just like google drive. Everything is amazing I strongly recommend to use it

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpenDrive
OpenDrive review by Kameshwar S.
Kameshwar S.

"Open drive tool review"

What do you like best?

This Store, sync or backup your documents, music and pictures online with instant access, sharing and collaboration, all in a simple to use, secure environment.

A powerful task and project management tool that helps you manage and collaborate on any project within a single interface. Share tasks with your account users or anyone else.

Attach pictures and documents to any note and write comments.

What do you dislike?

We wish OpenDrive also offered file versioning at their individual plan level, but that isn’t a deal breaker for us. One conceivable deal breaker for some companies might be the fact that they don’t offer an unlimited storage plan.

Attach pictures and documents to any note and write comments.

What Backup solution do you use?

OpenDrive review by tee j.
tee j.

"Onedrive- One of the trusted cloud storage ever."

What do you like best?

There were many things i liked about Onedrive , but some of them were:

Unlike the most cloud storage providers out there, there are two basic plans for the storage which are indeed unlimited storage, files speed, syncing and much more.

There are more options which are customizable according to your needs ranging around 60$/year also, which is for a personal or a business plan.

The flexibility it gives to choose between personal and business plan is just amazing.

The portability if the Onedrive will just do the icing on the cake kind of stuff as it has android and ios application support also and it supports both the windows and ios .

Allows to upload larger files.

What do you dislike?

One of the most downside of these software , which I can say is a big blow for its popularity is lies in it's User Interface. Yes, you heard me right , it's UI is very complicated when it comes to the website version.

There is also at times the losses of many files as it does not store the data in two different places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend these software. Liked the way the plans can be chosen from and also there is a option of custom plan which also includes upto 500gb storage so that is something worth investing. The customer care support is also good All in all a great software . Worth investing.

Some of them were:

Allows the larger size of file to be stored . So , reducing the heavy work of resizing the file before uploading it.

The pricing is just amazing. I think it's cheaper then the other storage provider out there.It merely starts from 6$/month.

The reachability is just great.

OpenDrive review by Julian N.
Julian N.

"A good storage service for for online backups"

What do you like best?

Open Drive is good when it comes to syncing your content across multiple devices. Its web interface is very good with drag and drop features to upload your content. The storage plans can be customized based on your needs. It has Microsoft office integrated so you can view your word, powerpoint and excel files and perform edits. It keep different versions of the same file so you can restore it if you require to do so.

What do you dislike?

The interface of open drive sometimes looks confusing when you have hundreds of files and folders. Moreover the sorting of the same is difficult. Sometimes it seems expensive to use if your requirements are just above the current plan but you might not need the other features of the next plan in the row. The number of third party apps for open drive are fairly limited. There is no two factor authentication for providing extra security features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open drive will offer you a good control over your files. You can go back and forth with the file version and keep track of changes. You can sync your content uploaded in one drive across various devices and keep everything up to date with the online storage. You can also use the Microsoft office online to make edits in your files and collaborate with the other users.

Open drive offered us good collaboration options for the files like word documents or powerpoint document or office document. The pricing was flexible compared to other online storage services. The content uploaded is synced across all of the devices seamlessly. We use file versioning feature a lot to look out for the revisions made in the file.

OpenDrive review by Ruben A.
Ruben A.

"Basic features of OpenDrive"

What do you like best?

The Opendrive system is an excellent technological resource, which offers storage and management of files of different formats, is created by

Microsoft, making it the best option for those who use Windows as an operating system, since it is specially designed to integrate with this system in a very comfortable way for the user. To be able to use it you must have a Microsoft account, it offers a free 5 Gb space in its free version to accumulate content that can be managed via the web or from the Windows Explorer, thanks to an extension, functioning as a hosting unit, there are also payment fees to expand storage capacity.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to update applications individually or install applications that do not

They are part of the original image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OpenDrive, is an excellent, efficient and timely technological system, has the advantage of offering, online storage, data synchronization, information backup and content management in the cloud, also offers

multiple services, also offers software and mobile applications, the

Free plan is limited by this is that there are four plans, the free included. I recommend it.

Allows synchronization of files and folders with an updated copy

constantly, you can also access the information stored from anywhere with an internet connection.

OpenDrive review by Aitor G.
Aitor G.

"OpenDrive, unlimited cloud storage for your files."

What do you like best?

OpenDrive is presented to us as a virtual drive where we can access it with our computer and save what we want and be able to access it whenever and wherever we want, and also get the direct link to the files to send it to whoever we want and can download it.

We can also create an account for several people and save all the group's files there, to which we will have access and we will be able to modify them together without any major problems. To access our files from a computer or device other than the one on which we have installed the OpenDrive client, we simply need to go to a website that they provide us with and identify ourselves with our data.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about OpenDrive is that every day it has more and more competitors and these are very good... They need to start upgrading their services to better fight the competition and offer better services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OpenDrive has a free version, so we can all try it out. You have tough competitors but OpenDrive has a lot of experience in the industry and personally I am very confident to keep my files there.

Thanks to OpenDrive we share all the business files that need to be accessed by several people in the company so that we are always using the latest version of them. Also, as a personal use, we can make backups and forget about losing our precious files if our hard drive breaks down.

OpenDrive review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product is the responsiveness and intuitive interface. It's lightning quick, has a very natural interface, not filled with ads and other nonsense, etc. I really like some of the enterprise features such as being able to share large amounts of files, awesome monitoring capabilities, and encryption for safety

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive and the free trial isn't comparable to Google services. Even the personal basic plan is not comparable to Google and as an individual youi could really just use GMAIL in replace of this service, although thats not practical for for enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! It's a bit expensive but its well worht it for your business. as an individual I'd say think before you purchase it though

OpenDrive has allowed us to easily backup data to prevent loss and to guard against the consequences of loss stemming from stolen laptops, employees being terminated, etc.

OpenDrive review by lucky m.
lucky m.

"VERY HELPFUL"

What do you like best?

its very convenient to access office data anywhere anytime .As data gets automatically synced with the respective computer so ease to data connectivity has increased.

What do you dislike?

on a massive level memory given is less some times the applications slowes down and then crashes

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT could offer more space to users and make it more compatible with mobile version

Individually if every worker downloads it then space is sufficient.All data is at a single place only and it is very safe and secure so accessing it is very easy.application is very user friendly so every colleague sign's up easily

OpenDrive review by Abhishek A.
Abhishek A.

"Room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Super simple to use. Compression level is one of the best. Uploading and downloading is quite fast. Also available on almost every platform. Pricing is also cheap.

What do you dislike?

A lot of important features which other online storage websites like Google Drive and Dropbox are offering are missing. Google is currently best with features like Google Docs and Slides. But still, the price is much cheaper in comparison to these storage platforms. More file viewing should be made available, code can also be viewed.

It helps me access all my files from anywhere. Almost all my friends at work use and we constantly share files.

OpenDrive review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Better Cloud based backup and Document Sharing Services"

What do you like best?

The OpenDrive is the easy, online and managed backup service which I recently started to use for backing-up of my files. The usual backup over my USB is a time consuming, and somehow unreliable process. There was fear to lose the USB and/or picking my data by some un-authorized person. The OpenDrive is effortless backup solution. Google Drive is also good but specifically backup purpose and document sharing requirement the OpenDrive is better. It offers good online tools to manage the backup data. I am using their free account offer and that is also a feature I like. I can store my files and also can share them with friends.

Inclusion of the features "Notes" and "Task" is making the OpenDrive a complete package for everyday requirements. In the "Document" section we can make new document, presentation and even spreadsheet that works just fine for formulas too. We can use searching option to find the document. The context menu to give quick access to frequent actions is very decent.

What do you dislike?

For me, I admit that I did not found any missing option that needs to pointout. One missing component is compress and de-compress of files. The absence of this component does not give OpenDrive negative marking as its existing features are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opendrive is providing easy, reliable, secure, cloud based backup with various pricing plans covering large data backup support. These are the key features in my opinion so considering OpenDrive will be a good option for persons looking solution for their backup requirement.

The quick and organized backup of my files are now in action with OpenDrive. I am just a new user of OpenDrive but, already tried other services. I found OpenDrive good, reliable and easy tool for my daily backup necessity. The first impression of the product is very good, drag & drop feature is also working smoothly. After passing days, I am depending over OpenDrive due to its reliability.

OpenDrive review by Heather J.
Heather J.

"Simple, easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use. I also love how you can access everything you store from anywhere. It makes saving and sharing documents with colleagues as easy as pie! Online storage made easy!

What do you dislike?

I did not like that everything is stored in the cloud, with no local backup. I sometimes would copy and paste to be able to save something to my desktop. Just an extra step for my convenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something locally saved on your computer, you have to save it separately than OneDrive. It is unfortunate, but just a minor issue if you like having your stuff local.

While working on projects, it is sometimes difficult to reach out to other team members at different locations. When working on project management through OneDrive, we are all able to contribute from several distant locations. This has allowed many great minds to come together.

OpenDrive review by Roberta J.
Roberta J.

"OpenDrive is a great solution if you're ready to for Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

The best part about OpenDrive is that you can access your documents anywhere as long as you have access to the Internet. Even if you don't have access to the Internet, you can download files locally and upload them once you are connected to the Internet again.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for Cloud Storage is very expensive and I personally do not believe that companies offer enough protection to safeguard data stored in the Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're ready to make a move to the Cloud and want an effortless implementation then you should consider using OpenDrive. It is very easy to configure and users will enjoy having access to their documents when they are not at work.

We have users that work offsite and they need access to their work files at all times. OpenDrive gives them the access that they need and also provides up to 500GB of storage with their basic plan. Users enjoy this technology because they don't have to worry that their work isn't syncing properly like when they work at home on their laptop and then try to sync things back up once they are back on the network at work.

OpenDrive review by Javier G.
Javier G.

"Correct"

What do you like best?

Opendrive is a very useful and user friendly cloud storage platform, it has some unique this like, the best is to be able to manage projects in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

The free service is very limited and only useful to use the cloud storage but not the project management tools nor the notes. The cheapest plan is still too expensive at 10$ per month.

Being able to link my folders with project management, saves time because I usually needed a separate software to do that.

OpenDrive review by User in Computer Software

"Good Cloud Storage solution"

What do you like best?

the best part of OpenDrive is that it's an alternative to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, iCloud, or any other cloud storage service. Accounts are inexpensive. The notes feature is a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I dislike the user interface. It's boring, dull and could definitely use some work to make it more visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you configure the sharing and privacy settings and permissions as you would like them to be, and prevent an open AWS bucket data leak fiasco.

Task management and file storage

OpenDrive review by Gabe P.
Gabe P.

"Do not waste your time with this"

What do you like best?

They offer apps and ways to connect through many different platforms. They offer unlimited storage, which used to be unique until Amazon offered it as well.

What do you dislike?

Service is extremely slow. There are also numerous bugs in the Windows application that make retrieving files extremely difficult. I'd regularly get errors in copying files to my local system. Their support team was completely useless.

The worst was when I went to cancel the service. They don't let you cancel via the website so you have to email them. Then they take their time to respond as well as giving you the runaround instead of just cancelling the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bad support, slow service, buggy software. It's not worth it!

Cloud storage...it's self-explanatory. This product is not a good solution. Stick with Amazon, Google, or Microsoft...

OpenDrive review by Mohamed Jamal O.
Mohamed Jamal O.

"Store, sync or backup your Files"

What do you like best?

Completely portable you can access your photos, documents and videos from anywhere. Share large files easily with others when email limits file size. Works great with all platforms.

What do you dislike?

The free storage is a bit limited to 5 GB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

Able to backup all relevant files in the cloud and ability to access on multiple devices independent of the platform. Provides peace of mind that all the files are backed up in a safe place automatically.

OpenDrive review by Bradley S.
Bradley S.

"OpenDrive Great for Cloud Backup"

What do you like best?

I can set up all kinds of different schedules for backing up folders, from real-time to hourly, daily or weekly.

What do you dislike?

PSTs are too big to back up or can seriously degrade computer performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is also great for sharing files across multiple devices, accessing files from work (if your company does not blacklist cloud storage providers), and sharing files with friends/family.

Because all my folders are backed up to the cloud, I no longer worry about file recovery if my netbook was stolen, destroyed, or I was hit with a virus.

OpenDrive review by Mike Y.
Mike Y.

"OpenDrive Client"

What do you like best?

Unlimited cloud space, syncs content across devices, Microsoft office integrated

What do you dislike?

It's somewhat expensive, poor user experience, limits 3rd party apps, and poor user support when an issue would arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a considerable amount of cheaper alternatives to OpenDrive (IDrive, sync.com), so explore what else is out there.

What I enjoyed that I didn't realize is that it is a backup & storage hybrid. Previously we had used two different systems for each.

OpenDrive review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Very good and easy to use UI got all your cloud store needs!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the software as well as the good UI it offers. In addition, it provides you with access to your files on the go and readily accessible anywhere you are. The mobile app application is also very to use as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server can be a bit slow when you try to access your files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to others as nowadays you need to have your users to access to important files whenever they are in a secure manner. One could not bring their hard rive or constant look in their emails for the latest files. With Open Drive, the can quickly find their files.

Try to manage files and have them readily assessable across users and the organization without physical drives. Sharing and posting files among the users is key to a successful business.

OpenDrive review by Steve K.
Steve K.

"Very nice cloud based storage system"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Able to upload and retrieve documents with ease.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple users and not all can access documents as needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to set up and get started. Everything that we have uploaded seems to transfer well

We are able to store all commonly used material within OpenDrive so that it is in a central location without taking up valuable server space

OpenDrive review by Amber  E.
Amber E.

"OpenDrive"

What do you like best?

I like that it was easy to share files between two offices

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when two people are in a file that it does not let you know that. If what you're working on is important it could be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing I can think of right now.

the capability to share files from different locations. Worked great!

OpenDrive review by Christina H.
Christina H.

"Great Cloud based storage"

What do you like best?

I like the large storage capacity as well as the ease of uploading and downloading your files. I haven't ever run into anything running slowly or not being able to load or be accessed. It syncs well to any of our devices and makes sharing files within our household easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could share folders or files with people that don't have an OpenDrive account. I have used Dropbox in the past and you can at least send a downloadable link to them, but for this you don't have that feature.

Storage and file organization. Easy to use.

OpenDrive review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Online Storage"

What do you like best?

I can add additional account users depending on the selected plan. Being able to create and upload notes is a definite plus.

What do you dislike?

Today, there a lot of cloud storage services available for free and at a considerably lower price. Open drive does not have the best price. Also I had a bit of trouble after signing up and was receiving an error message. This was an inconvinience but eventually was resolved.

Integrating documents among my group members is a bit of challenge.

OpenDrive review by Nehemiah W.
Nehemiah W.

"Open drive review "

What do you like best?

Being able to access my work files without having to consistently pull out my work laptop

What do you dislike?

Consistent software crashing where it would get frustrating after getting into a good work flow.

Being able to communicate work files to my associates without having to get on my computer while being anywhere.

OpenDrive review by User in Higher Education

"Online drive for windows"

What do you like best?

I like it's features like Upload, Create, Edit, Replace, Move and Preview Files

Syncing of Selected Files and Folders Across Multiple Computers ,Automated Backup,

Playing Music and Videos, Uploading New File Versions, Creating Folders and Subfolders, searching and sharing files and folders

What do you dislike?

I don't have much that I dislike. Till nit it works best for me

I use it on my windows computer for online storing and managing all my files and folders. And I am able to access those through any computer

OpenDrive review by YU-HSIN T.
YU-HSIN T.

"Used for few months and it help me to save some documents"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use it. I can easier pull the documents I would like to save to there.

What do you dislike?

Well, starting a new software, I have to learn how to use it it takes some time.

Saving my video and photo and all the music pieces.

OpenDrive review by David J.
David J.

"Slow upload speed "

What do you like best?

One drive is an inexpensive option for backing up and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Upload speed is slow taking more than 2 weeks to upload 200gb despite a 30Mbps upload speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at google drive or Dropbox for buisness for similar features

Collaboration with other team members

OpenDrive review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Opendrive. Great backup app"

What do you like best?

I like how I can quickly and easily backup my files from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Their isn't anything that I dislike about OpenDrive

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need more space wether it's on a PC or mobile device OpenDrive I recommend using this software

The business problems I'm solving is cleared clutter. The benefits I realize from doing so is more space.

OpenDrive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Instant file sharing with tasks and notes "

What do you like best?

I like the idea of several things in one place. You've notes, you've tasks and of course, your files all of which you can share with others.

What do you dislike?

Their mobile website is not good enough. I use it on chrome and it isn't as responsive as it should be.

I upload important project files, share it with friends & take notes.

OpenDrive review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"clean and powerful"

What do you like best?

This is something I think every business or company should have. It makes it so easy to store all of your files, information, and photos in one place and it makes it very easy for everyone to access across one platform.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to be able to share easier, but cannot complain about that as this has so much storage and ease of access.

Storage and file sharing. This makes it very easy to store everything and share it.

OpenDrive review by User

"Best place to put cold data without much work"

What do you like best?

It makes the features available on all platforms like the desktop, mobile, API, Bulk etc. The replication policy is also customizable and selects the parameters as required.

What do you dislike?

This is not much trusted with confidential data and have to implement custom security tasks before data goes into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is cheaper and easier product to store data but this does not have much developer-friendly data schema storage techniques.

Storing cold data periodically.

OpenDrive review by Ankit Kumar S.
Ankit Kumar S.

"OpenDrive - Backup solution"

What do you like best?

Flexible payment plans and sort of unlimited cloud storage. Office Online Integration is available.

What do you dislike?

Not that impressive user experience as well as user support.

Synchronizing content across devices superior granularity for file transfers

OpenDrive review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"Great for accessing files"

What do you like best?

The one think I like is that I don't have to be on out network to access my files.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would open where I left off when it was open last.

Allowing staff members to access file when away from the office.

OpenDrive review by Internal Consultant in Food & Beverages
Internal Consultant in Food & Beverages

"Open Drive"

What do you like best?

we can many features such as task and project management tool, Store, sync or backup your documents, music and pictures online with instant access

What do you dislike?

sometimes syn failures or slow sync speeds, limited support

Recommendations to others considering the product

if your are ok with limited support and not having two factor authentication then go for it

decent prices, multiple users, productivity tools, huge cloud storage space

OpenDrive review by Pavan H.
Pavan H.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Its really great for collaboration and helps the cross team

What do you dislike?

none at this moment as we like it very much

Cross team collaboration

OpenDrive review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Opendrive provides unlimited cloud space."

What do you like best?

It provides a flexibility for cloud storage plan and files can be access from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit complex and difficult to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open drive works best with their unlimited bandwidth plan.

It allows businesses to customize the program interface with their company while sharing files with their clients.

Also,It automatically syncronize any changes we make to the files with the cloud.

OpenDrive review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Easy to access, nice features but slow performance"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and access for the company. Upload directories and files and share with ease. Some nice collaboration functions. Liked the WebDAV abilities.

What do you dislike?

Very slow performance. Especially when transfer really large files. WebDAV was unreliable.

File sharing between remote users and customers across the globe. Benefits includes a scalable cloud storage. Permission based sharing with out have to host and maintain your own server.

OpenDrive review by Rohit Y.
Rohit Y.

"Easy to use, makes it easy to keep data safe"

What do you like best?

I like how our easy to use and it backs up data with minimum effort required from my side.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow at times, have seen better products.

Data backup.

OpenDrive review by Pooja D.
Pooja D.

"Decent Product"

What do you like best?

Backup of the documents in the most secure way possible.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in installation and setting up the environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definite. Must give a try.

Better task management

OpenDrive review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Open drive "

What do you like best?

I love that it's free and super easy Even the dr gets it

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point all seems to be going well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of my data records

Ease of getting info at home

OpenDrive review by User in Internet

"Works but not super speedy"

What do you like best?

- Easy to setup

- Works as advertised

- Simple pricing

What do you dislike?

We work with a lot of images & video and it wasn't quite fast enough for our use case.

Share lots of images & video quickly over a local network, with an occasional user accessing information over the Internet.

OpenDrive review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"OpenDrive review"

What do you like best?

OpenDrive is an excellent option for online storage, online backup, file syncing and online file sharing.

What do you dislike?

The desktop app isn't very easy to use and I expected the upload speed to be faster.

Security is a major concern for my company. I have found that OpenDrive is one of the most reliable and secure cloud storage services available.

OpenDrive review by User

"Cloud storage like Google Drive"

What do you like best?

It encompasses all kinds of file formats to be stored on the cloud and it's very useful in retrieving and modifying it.

What do you dislike?

Larger files can be accommodated at a rapid speed. But, that's minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful product.

Saving files and sharing the data with peer group.

OpenDrive review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Good to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, flexible options, Reasonable pricing. Custom storage and user options.Good web interface with drag-and-drop capability.

What do you dislike?

Not the most optimum for all purposes. Little hand-holding for new users. Disjointed interface. No continuous backup or local backup setting. Slow upload speeds.

Using it mainly for storage

OpenDrive review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Opendrive User"

What do you like best?

Almost all the features except a few like storage options among rarest data formats

What do you dislike?

Not many features to dislike except storage options and user Interface features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend it to my friends and professional circle.

I used it for Data Storage Solutions.

OpenDrive review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Best storage option "

What do you like best?

It’s a the best option for storing large data and all in one place well organized

What do you dislike?

It’s a very good app just needs to be made little more consumer friendly

It help us with storage of the excess data which is organized well

OpenDrive review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Opendrive Review"

What do you like best?

Poder tener acceso a is archivos en cualquier parte

What do you dislike?

Me ha gustado todo, no cambiaría nada de lo que he probado

Recommendations to others considering the product

No cambiaría nada, así me gusta todo

Acceder a mis archivos personales desde el trabajo

OpenDrive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"OpenDrive"

What do you like best?

I can acess my files everywhere,easily sync my files between my PC and gadgets

What do you dislike?

Nothing liked that ,it attend all my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely highly recommended

So far everything is going well.Its a cost effective backup solution I will highly recommend this.

OpenDrive review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"Cloud storage"

What do you like best?

Easy upload, sharing, big storage, with coworkers

What do you dislike?

No feature like Flickr, 500x, etc. with user rate and purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best cloud strorage and security online product Microsoft offered

Store and share huge file that email and sharing web can’t handle.

OpenDrive review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"OpenDrive - Cloud Storage and Office suites"

What do you like best?

Its very simple to use, highly secure and collaborative

What do you dislike?

No Live chat and Telephone support, email support is the only option

I can access my drive anywhere with limited network even on my mobile devices.

OpenDrive review by Administrator

"Great for techs on the go"

What do you like best?

That I can use it Everywhere. As a field tech I need the versatility it offers.

What do you dislike?

it could use more features, but for the price it's the best solution out there.

It can be mapped directly in the windows explorer and easy to use.

OpenDrive review by User in Computer Software

"A middling experience "

What do you like best?

Easy to store files on and share, fast user interface

What do you dislike?

Slow uploading and some potentially slow download speeds

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be frustrating at times but worth it

Easy to use, makes uploading files simple thus increasing productivity

OpenDrive review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Open drive"

What do you like best?

Works very well no complaints, easy access.never any bugs or issues with it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far but still new to using it

Perfect for filing and organizing files holds alot of data

OpenDrive review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Demystifying OpenDrive"

What do you like best?

Cloud Enablement, data security and back up feature.

What do you dislike?

Limited free space should be enhanced during trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool with ease of use

Sharing projects documents within a team and accessing outside intranet with a valid password.

OpenDrive review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Buena app"

What do you like best?

La capacidad de almacenamiento, tiene buen espacio para lo que yo buscaba.

What do you dislike?

El tiempo de carga de los archivos es algo elevado.

Compartir archivos dentro de mi empresa.

OpenDrive review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Simple file storage and backup"

What do you like best?

Incredibly simple to use, no huge bugs or issues. Great for new companies.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes does not have as many features as significantly more expensive competitors.

I'm just using this for backup and file storage.

OpenDrive review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easily used"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the drag and drop feature. It's easy to use. I love the ability to store as I go.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to access from anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Backup in multiple places.

It's great to have backup storage off of the server.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

The unlimited storage, the fact that I can access it from home and work.....

What do you dislike?

having to pay.... but it's worth it I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

none right now.

OpenDrive review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"OpenDrive is one of the best products "

What do you like best?

Good web interface with drag-and-drop capability.

What do you dislike?

No continuous backup and slow upload speeds.

Reasonable pricing. Can custom storage and user options.

OpenDrive review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best use of file and photo software"

What do you like best?

The best way to save to the cloud files photos

What do you dislike?

Just concern about security of files and hacking of them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best use of software anywhere

Able to share photos with coworkers and files

OpenDrive review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Open drive"

What do you like best?

Saving information capacity is huge .Open drive good forinfornation

What do you dislike?

None. It does its job. Pretty easy to store

Great

Learning about OpenDrive?

* We monitor all OpenDrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories