OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform

4.9

Easy to use enterprise level email platform. I-do | We-do | Honey do services address your needs from self service to full service.

Work for OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform?

Learning about OpenMoves?

OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform Reviews

Ask OpenMoves a Question
Showing 100 OpenMoves reviews
OpenMoves review by Bettine Hoff  H.
Bettine Hoff H.

"Strong collaborator - Strong outreach "

What do you like best?

Customer service and outreach are excellent.

What do you dislike?

This has been a very successful experience for us - no dislikes to report

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for sure recommend OpenMoves to others - we have had a very positive experience these last years around support and customer service, ability to assist (immediately) and for us, having a representative on the team that is "ours' is a huge asset.

The goal of our outreach is information sharing and updates. We are reaching our network to the fullest potential and growing our network with each outreach. This provides awareness around the Forum we design each year to honor and lift up the work of the Nobel Peace Prize laureates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform
OpenMoves review by Roee P.
Roee P.

"User friendly and simple, yet packed with great features"

What do you like best?

The OM system is very easy to use, even if you have no past experience or any programming knowledge. After a few minutes you'll get the hang of it. There are many options and features that allows you to create professional newsletters and email campaigns. Whether you are choose one of the many ready-made templates or create one yourself just by dragging and dropping the different sections of your new template. There are many options that help you send your newsletter to the right crowed, by using different segments of your address book. Once the newsletter is sent, the amount of information you can view in the reports section is very comprehensive, allowing you to learn a lot about the success of your newsletter, and how to improve the next ones. There are other services and features that will help you increase your sales and earnings, such as their Lasso Back option and more. In case you ever need it, their customer service is great, fast and very efficient, and their marketing team is always happy to give advice.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found something I dont like yet.

After using other newsletter platforms in the past, today our newsletters are better, which our customers love. We are also using their services to send all of our system's automatic emails, as well as using the Lasso Back feature which allows us to bring back people who abandon their shopping cart before completing their purchase.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

OpenMoves review by Administrator

"Open Moves great tool for small B2B ERP consultancy "

What do you like best?

We migrated from Pardot to Open Moves last year because of the easy, intuitive functionality and flexibility for html designed emails. Since Open Moves integrated with Salesforce, we were happy to find a platform that fit our sales and marketing requirements, and gave our small company the flexibility to design whatever our hearts desired. Certain functionalities like the 're-mail button' cut precious minutes off of every campaign. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration could use improvement for the cost. Salesforce had to be the source of truth for data always, which was limiting when our marketing staff were adding or changing data in Open Moves and it didn't carry through to SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd equate Open Moves to a mail chimp - easy, intuitive and good for a small to mid-size company. Pricing is great. Support is very flexible, we're actually based in Australia, but always got the help we needed. Salesforce integration was patchy at times, but worked.

We've experienced improvements to our corporate branding, as Open Moves enabled us to better showcase ourselves visually. We also experienced a better corporate communications strategy, as Open Moves became a necessary tool for corporate comms as we opened offices in new countries.

OpenMoves review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"OpenMoves delivers "

What do you like best?

OpenMoves platform has been reliable, which is extremely important. We've had no performance issues. We also like the ability to segment our list and deliver targeted content to several segments using the same basic email. We've also been using their cart abandonment system, which has helped us recover some customers that otherwise might have been lost.

What do you dislike?

Managing segments has become a bit complicated, as we have many many segments. It would be good if you could automatically hide a segment not used in the past six months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you create a lot of content or have e-commerce on your site, this is a good option.

Our two main goals in switching to OpenMoves was to reduce the amount of time creating separate emails for each segment and instead use dynamic content. This has been achieved. I would say we spend half as much time on this tedious task. Our second goal was to recover customers who abandon their cart and we have achieved an ROI just on this benefit alone.

OpenMoves review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Powerful Tools - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has been supporting our email marketing and outreach efforts for many years. We are delighted by the ease of use and love using Open Moves applications. They are easy to use to our unique needs and provide fast, attractive and informative communications. They are particularly well suited for the government sector and which has high standards and barriers. Open Moves always comes through.

Daniel S

President, Stewards of Change Institute

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an event registration/management feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, great support, go for it!

We work in the government and nonprofit health and human sectors. Clear communications, that breaks through the clutter (and firewalls) is mission critical for us. OpenMoves is by far the best platform and tool we have used. No need to change!

OpenMoves review by Soren H.
Soren H.

"Open Moves - powerful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I evaluated several platforms for our email marketing campaigns. After a very thorough review and testing of several platform I decided that Open Moves was the platform for my company Sea & Reef Aquaculture. The program is powerful, intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is amazing. My questions and problems get answered and solved fast by a real person. Also, they don't nickle and dime you after you have signed up. I am really impressed about this company and it easily outperforms other more known platforms I tested. try it out - you will not be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not encountered anything I dislike. The service cost money even at the entry level after the 30 day free trial.However,it is so worth it for the power of the program and customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the 30 day free trial and experience the difference for yourself.

managing email campaigns to current and prospective customer. The major benefits for us include the powerful delivery reports so we can get feedback about who is reading our newsletters and click links etc.

OpenMoves review by Alan F.
Alan F.

"Marketing with OpenMoves"

What do you like best?

I started using OpenMoves 4 years ago to run a monthly Enews letter. The response was so good, that we expanded our activity to having OpenMoves manage our SEO activity, ultimately to move our entire website to their platform with a completely new website layout.

The team at OpenMoves has the experience and professionalism to manage our transition and generate web results that were tremendous. Readership, links and web optimization has generated new business and new leads, at a level that was 10x more than previous.. We continue to look for new ways to use OpenMoves, in conjunction with our other marketing initiatives to expand our presence in our marketplace.

Their team of experts are well positioned to optimize our exposure and work effectively with our overall marketing plans, growing our business together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Easy to work with, great support and reasonable cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth the effort to see what they can do for you.

Clearly, OpenMoves has been able to improve our website layout and increase the viewership, allowing potential customers to navigate more effectively and connect us with a variety of E-Marketing tools that have resulted in new business.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"First-rate email service provider"

What do you like best?

We have been using Open Moves as our primary service for mass email announcements for years. OM has evolved over time into a first-rate email service provider, with a friendly user interface and an excellent array of options for list segmentation and reporting. I design numerous html email announcements, and their WSIWYG editor is full-featured and easy to use to create great looking emails. OM support is very responsive. I always receive a prompt, helpful answer to my questions.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! There may be a bit of a learning curve to figure out where things are (which screen / which menu), but then the interface is very powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan in place for which list(s) you want to import, and have a field or fields that differentiate multiple lists if applicable so that you can easily see how each one performs. If you have existing images that you plan to use, assemble them in a folder before you upload them to your Open Moves image library. You can always easily add more, but if you have a group to start with, it is helpful to have them all in one place on your computer (or in the cloud).

We are able to create email campaigns targeted to various list segments quickly. The list segments are extremely easy to create ad hoc with extensive variables. We frequently have trade show visitors mention they received our emails and would like to learn more about our services. One thing that is a problem for us, but probably not under Open Moves control to solve, is that we regularly see large numbers of click-throughs immediately after emails are delivered, but they are not "real." We eventually learned that these clicks represent emails that are intercepted and clicked on automatically on the recipients's side to vet the links for security before the emails actually reach the recipient, which skews our tracking and stats.

OpenMoves review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"A Very Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

They provide personalized service. I get immediate support and they are attentive to details for each of our scheduled campaigns. Digital marketing has too many facets for a small business to manage without a partner like Open Moves on your team to take initiative to help you succeed.

What do you dislike?

I think it is critical that they take more time to educate customers on the software and success. Proactive initiators of marketing as a member of your strategic team is wonderful, but results need to be evaluated for successful execution of market results. Reports are helpful, but they know more about what can work best to adapt your program to get the best results. This needs to be enhanced for a comprehensive ROI.

Big problems are solved by this service because it's more than just access to a software program to manage digital marketing. Open Moves becomes a strategic partner on your team. They keep your projects on schedule and care about the results. This is clear by their focus on details and suggestions. Our business partners are very impressed with our continued communications about their products and our customers are very responsive to our continued promotions and professional exposure. The services that Open Moves Performs is vital to any business that is evolving to meet new demands of successful branding.

OpenMoves review by mitch a.
mitch a.

"OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

As a Professional Services organization, our ability to communicate effectively with strong content is integral to our ability to succeed. OpenMoves' email marketing platform has truly served as a critical component to our business development efforts. Our business has grown exponentially since our inception in 2013. The input and support of OpenMoves has been instrumental in our growth strategy. Their team serves as a de facto extenstion of our team. They are partners in every sense of the word.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many dislikes as it relates to the OpenMoves email marketing platform. The creative input they provide is definitely a value-add to our organization. It is always beneficial to have a partner that can serve as a sounding board when it comes to maintaining our focus and strategic vision. I wish I had unlimited budget to spend with OpenMoves. As we continue to grow - I'm certtain our relationship will grow, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of providers in this space. To us, the most critical component of a strong partnership is good communication. We have forged a great relationship with OpenMoves. This has not only been predicated on the great work they do - but there constant efforts to always improve.

Our organization provides critical insight and services specific to Compliance Risk Management within the Financial Services sector. The primary benefit we've derived from the OpenMoves email marketing platform is the brand recognition we've established in a very short period of time. Our strategic approach to communication (with the help of OpenMoves) has clearly been critical component to our early success.

OpenMoves review by Shai A.
Shai A.

"A real enterprise email platform"

What do you like best?

I love that along with their great email platform, they also have packages to help craft the email content. I have the option of doing everything on my own or using the help of Openmoves's email marketing experts to create compelling emails. The service the company offers is excellent. Their drag-and-drop editor makes it really easy to create email templates.

What do you dislike?

No major issues. (Any problem I had, though minor, was solved quickly by their support reps.)

My clients were mostly e-commerce sites selling hundreds or thousands of products. They needed to segment their campaigns by season and product line. Openmoves helped me do that easily. Since a lot of my clients used Magento, it was really helpful that Openmoves integrates seamlessly with the platform. They synchronized really well and my clients were able to increase sales via cart abandonment emails and automated product promotions.

OpenMoves review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"OpenMoves platform, support, metrics absolutely A+ and top notch"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has an easy-to-use platform, a user-friendly interface, wonderfully designed templates and most importantly invaluable metric reporting that enables us to make business decisions that impact the growth of our business. The support we receive is an extension of our in-house communications team in terms of unparalleled response time and strategic direction to ensure we are operating at the highest levels possible. I visit there site frequently even when not deploying customer-facing communications but also to check out their insightful blog postings and best practices guidelines.

What do you dislike?

I've been looking at this box for some time and nothing comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest meeting with Amir and his team to discuss goals and expectations, and to answer any questions. They are an extension of our team and their care for our success is apparent off the bat. The entire team is extremely knowledgeable and quick to help. I recommend developing that comfort level and seeing the back-end system and the rest speaks for itself.

My company is trying to reach members of the various markets we serve to introduce new services and products. We've found OpenMoves to be extremely beneficial once communication is deployed when we can measure our efforts with well-defined metrics at the click of a button. This had been lagging within the company prior to utilizing their services and the users (myself) through the executive sponsors are able to act on that information.

OpenMoves review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"OpenMoves Email Platform A+++"

What do you like best?

I have been using the OpenMoves email marketing platform, OM3 for over 5 years.The drag and drop editor is by far the best of all the email marketing platforms I have used. The advanced features of OM3 like A/B testing, list management, personalization, dynamic content , segmentation, automation, transactional marketing, surveys, landing pages, Google Analytics integration and outstanding support are what set it apart in my eyes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The dev/support team do an outstanding job of keeping OM3 ahead of the curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive, you'll love it!

The user friendly interface, email templates, image library and drag and drop editor is a huge time saver. It has made creating email campaigns faster and easier. Also we can readily manage: signups, email broadcasts, automation, transactions, re-engagement, surveys and events with OM3.

The in-depth reporting of unsubscribes, opens, clicks, clicks-to-open rate, bounces, email hot spots and comparison of campaign performance has enabled us to see what works best and fine tune our campaigns accordingly.

OpenMoves review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Review of OpenMoves' OM3 Email Platform"

What do you like best?

I use OpenMoves’ OM3 Email platform for 2 of my businesses: my vineyard and a non-profit animal rescue I manage. In both cases, the platform lets me easily store and manage new subscribers in an automated fashion. Sending out blasts is also extremely easy. I chose to code the email blasts myself, and copying the prior blast and applying edits is the way I choose to manage campaigns; however, I understand I could also use 1 of many free, available templates. I also haven’t used the inbox and spam filter tests, email blast review, auto responders, and triggered campaign features yet. OM3 is clearly full-featured for high-powered users, but also easy-to-use for running simpler campaigns as I do.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more video and tutorials on the features, but I have found Support and their extensive Knowledge Base to be extremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want ease-of-use and good, fair pricing, as well as access to templates and advanced features, consider OM3!

I find it extremely convenient is that OM3 will auto-tag my outgoing URLs so that I can easily measure performance of my blasts in Google Analytics. For obvious reasons, this is extremely useful to me. Having thorough metrics available to me in the platform, and being able to supplement the results in Google Analytics makes it far easier for me to see what is and isn’t working.

OpenMoves review by Toby T.
Toby T.

"Getting the Word out in a Clear and Concise Manner"

What do you like best?

I have been using the OM3 Platform designed by OpenMoves for my music & entertainment business and I cannot begin to tell you how happy and content with the system I am. Not being overly sophisticated when it comes to hi-tech, I found their platform super easy to manipulate for my needs and logical too! One of their standout applications is their easy drag-and-drop editor used to create mobile templates. This is a very useful tool for my business and is an app that I find very easy to use and uncomplicated. Their 'segment builder' is a no-brainer, easy for a non-'geek' like myself. But probably the most endearing feature of this platform are the people behind the scenes. Their customer support is second to none. Within minutes a live representative is on the line responsively answering any questions or issues that you might be or are having. Their attentiveness to detail and willingness to 'go the extra mile' make OpenMoves an easy sell and I highly recommend this platform to all mid-market Enterprise level business's looking for an email marketing platform to bring their game to the next level. You will not be disappointed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to dislike! Its attention to detail and accuracy is what makes this platform the right one for me.

OpenMoves has shown me how easy it is to keeping in touch with my fanbase all over the world. They do a first-class job at making it easy to connect with my email followers with easy-to-use but highly professional looking and eye catching templates.

OpenMoves review by Tal Y.
Tal Y.

"The platform and services are a winning combo"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the OM3 platform is the drag and drop editor and segmentation tools. Both are easy and powerful, but by far the most helpful is the support team headed by Rose. At the end of the day I just want to pick up a phone and talk with a human that can solve my email marketing challenges in a NY minute. The platform and the service is winning combo.

What do you dislike?

No major issues (there is great communication and technical support)

Designing emails have become a lot easier by using OM3. The team was able to design a custom an email template for me from the ground up and I had no problem using the template for my future email campaigns.

OpenMoves review by Ari G.
Ari G.

"Open moves is great!"

What do you like best?

Their emailer platform is great, very easy to use. Takes me under 10 minutes to create, proof and send out an email blast. I also think the A/B testing is very cool.

The ability to copy the format from one month to another month makes it super easy for us to reuse our templates. OpenMoves' reports also help to see what our users are clicking on.

What do you dislike?

I find it annoying that I have to change my email address so frequently, but I understand it keeps my account more secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth your time to talk to these guys to see how they can help your business.

We see the value of providing useful information to our clients. We primarily use OM for mass emails but we've also used them for creating drip campaigns.

OpenMoves review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Fantastic, easy to use marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I love how OpenMoves offers an easy to use email building tool.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to view who opened the email, and perhaps a scoring feature on that particular contact. Not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're able to add scoring, that would be ideal.

Cultivating our leads with their easy to use email marketing tool.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Great product- Self service or full service"

What do you like best?

I use OpenMoves for several years. I started with their full service (what they call We-do) and last year moved to self service (what they call I-do). They helped me create my strategy and mobile templates that i used on my own to send emails. I like the contacts section where i can segment my clients, patients, and referral sources and send them different emails. The editor is drag and drop and very easy and if i have a question i just call support and they walk me through it. Reporting is great and much better that what i had at constant contact. i can drill down to individual data as well as over time and compare email campaigns side by side.

What do you dislike?

I like the platform and its a great friendly team thats always available. Nothing really to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OpenMoves is not Constant Contact which is more like Walmart. they are a smaller firm with a great platform and amazing service. they work with you to help with strategy and anything you need and without a fee. and then they audit my results for free and give me tips. i like that.

I have a medium sized medical clinic and i use email marketing to stay in touch with my contacts.

OpenMoves review by Vaughn S.
Vaughn S.

"They have been delivering my newsletter content for 3 years flawlessly. "

What do you like best?

Great communication. If I email Ed and team I get a response right away. Service as well. If I need something extra or have a need Open Moves is all over it. I love these guys.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. I recommend them all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being a business owner with a lot on my plate finding vendors to do things that cause you to have zero extra time or effort is a huge value. That's what I get with Open Moves. They do what I need them to do flawlessly. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I'm raising visibility of my business and service through weekly and monthly newsletters. Simply gaining awareness of me and my viewpoints.

OpenMoves review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Easy to Use Email Platform"

What do you like best?

The web platform is very easy to use and since a wide-array of templates are available, it showcases how creative you can get on the blasts. Theoretically, it should help with data integrity in our customer management system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to take advantage of the survey and form builder but do not like having to pay for these additional services if I am administrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple locations using the platform, set up one administrator portal to avoid multiple logins.

We have multiple locations and the platform allows us to have multiple users. It is important to have a system that is easy to use for users on different skill levels.

OpenMoves review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"OpenMoves Does it All!"

What do you like best?

I had no experience with email marketing platforms before using OpenMoves, and I couldn't believe how easy it was to pick up. After just a short training session, I was able to send sophisticated, visually appealing marketing emails to my target audience. The platform is extremely intuitive, and it provides clear and helpful messaging and instructions throughout the email creation and distribution process. And if there's ever something I can't figure out on my own, the OpenMoves support team always responds quickly and competently to my questions.

I love the drag and drop email creation tools and the in-depth reporting features. As soon as an email campaign is done sending, I can easily find out exactly how many people received it, opened it, and clicked through it, as well as which links they clicked. Accessing and downloading data on these recipients is a snap. In addition, the ROI tracker tells me how many conversions each campaign generated, which in my company's case means how many people filled out a lead form on our web site. It's a great indicator of how well our email marketing strategy is working.

In short, the OpenMoves platform does it all and provides a wonderful user experience from beginning to end! I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

What do you dislike?

Answering this question feels like nitpicking, because anything that I dislike about the platform is so minor that there are easy work-arounds.

In the past, my company was using a one-size-fits-all approach to email marketing, such that everyone was receiving the same emails (both promotional and informational), whether they were customers, leads, or people who knew little about us. This approach was proving less and less effective at generating leads over time.

OpenMoves enabled us to easily segment mailing lists according to a variety of characteristics, including past email behaviors, which allows for more customized and targeted communications. For example, people who fill out a lead form on our web site will get a series of automated emails spaced one week apart that familiarize them with our product and services. This drip email campaign will serve to warm them up to what we have to offer and make them more inclined to sign up.

Another problem we faced was our limited budget, which prevented us from hiring a designer to help develop our emails. Fortunately, a series of beautifully designed email and e-newsletter templates come with the OpenMoves platform. We sent out our first e-newsletter yesterday using an OpenMoves template, and I was so excited about how professional it looked!

OpenMoves review by Yaniv L.
Yaniv L.

"If ROI is what you're after, don't think twice!"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Open Moves' email marketing platform for quite a few years now - for my company, Lumina, and for our own clients as well. We use the automated drip marketing campaigns which help clients get new leads with a very high ROI compared to anything else we've tried.

In addition, they have the LassoBack sister platform which is a complete product in its own, and brings eCommerce to the next level. Lassoback helps eCommerce website incorporate cutting edge techniques such as shopping cart abandonment and browse abandonment - returning visitors to the website even if they hadn't purchased anything.

I feel like their service is definitely the best around - you choose your flavor: "We do", "I do", or "Honey do" - depending on the amount of control you want to have over the materials produced. Whichever way you go, you will feel like you are their number one client (because you are!).

What do you dislike?

Hard to say, really. There might be some things here and there that need improving, but these usually get addressed quickly, and are minor improvements that most companies deal with on a regular basis.

eCommerce visitor visitor retention and acquisition, email marketing (all aspects), advanced tracking of URLs in emails.

OpenMoves review by Ron G.
Ron G.

"Open Moves is where you should move your mailings"

What do you like best?

After you get done with all the performance benefits, which are basically the same as their much larger competitors you have the secret ingredient - the people at Open Moves. My experience with each person that I deal with throughout the project to the upper management are the best. They care about every detail before they get the list and the creative, During the mailing they care about the time of day it goes out, how many are opened, how long people stayed on the page, whether they took action and more. After the mailing goes out they want to "lasso it" and resend it, can't wait to give a full analysis of what happened of what went right and what could be improved. THEY CARE!.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything. That they are physically far away, I would like more in person dealings with their management. Sometimes the client feels that their pricing is too high but after their explanation it is understood as to the reasons why and appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Couldn't have a better partner

They are a "partner" to my work. They are not just a vendor. Real smarts reside at Open Moves. They know their business well and are always striving to improve their service

OpenMoves review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Email Marketing & Newsletter Software"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves is extremely easy to use and has taken me from a being a novice (using Outlook to send 20 emails at a time) to doing complex, e-mailouts to large contact lists. I've now progressed to sending automated campaigns (for instance, in response to a new lead signing up to a newsletter subscription).

Probably the best aspect is the high level of data / statistics you get regarding the success of a campaign, allowing you to quickly gauge which mailouts have engaged recipients and which haven't. These insights speed up the process of trial and error, allowing the user to improve the quality / design of their mailouts very quickly.

The level of support from OpenMoves is also very high and they are always on hand should there be any issues.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to say as the software covers so many bases.

This has saved me a lot of time - the speed with which mailouts can be designed and sent to existing contacts lists is impressive.

The ability to track of campaigns (especially when links are 'tagged' using Google Analytics or sent to a bespoke landing page) is also a major benefit.

OpenMoves review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"Great tool and service"

What do you like best?

The team supports us very well and has great ideas on how to get things out to our clients in a way that really works. Also, the tool is easy to use and provides all of the info I need to manage my campaigns

What do you dislike?

Nothing really ... I haven't found anything that doesn't work

Marketing and keeping in contact with my clients and prospects ... and Open Moves fully supports that.

OpenMoves review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Open Moves has helped me grow my business"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can be very creative and that they help me whenever I'm not sure about how to proceed with something new

What do you dislike?

sometimes it can get a bit confusing because their platform is so robust...and at times frustrates me ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open Moves provides a very high level of customer service...they are there to help you throughout the entire process...from helping you to import contacts to designing services that will help create that special image for your company

I'm now getting professional email campaigns out on a regularly scheduled basis that look very professional without the need to hire additional people

OpenMoves review by Alicia X.
Alicia X.

"Absolutely great tool! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy a lot features of OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform. It is smart and powerful, and has everything you need as a E-marketing manager! You can manage your contacts books, design your e-blasts using beautiful free templates, schedule and optimize your sending, and monitor and review your campaigns in the reporting section. Among all the functions, the resend is my favorite. It is such a convenience and easy-to-use tool that allows you to schedule a resend to those who did not open your email in the first round on any day you like. So far, this function has been helping me add about 10% of to my first time open rate.

What do you dislike?

The current email marketing does not allow video playing within the campaign. I have to take a screen shots of the video and link to YouTube to play it. In addition, it wouldn't be better if OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform provides more new templates, especially for holidays and events. Can't wait to see more creative templates contains cute features like animations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the resending and reporting functions. You will see good results!

OpenMoves Email Marking Platform helps me with newsletter design and sending. I have realized great freedom to edit and full control of my campaigns. With the reporting and resending functions, I am able to analyze the recipients' behavior and preference, and adjust our E-marketing strategy accordingly.

OpenMoves review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Recommendind an excellent service for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

I am posting this recommendation on behalf of my friend David Ehrlich who is a writer and owns a bookstore café in Jerusalem which sends out regular newsletters to over 4000 clients at least twice a month. For more than 5 years he has been using Openmoves as his internet marketing platform, and has found their services to be excellent. Not being an expert himself, he finds their system to be user friendly and easy. Creating the newsletter through their system is quick and the premade designs are particularly clear and high quality. He found their support crew to be attentive, quick and highly professional. He is recommending them to his friends and colleagues full heartedly.

What do you dislike?

Since Hebrew is written from right to left, switching between Hebrew and English with the system takes certain adjustments.

David says that he is able to send out elaborate graphics and images through openmoves. He also enjoys the reports system they have. It's fantastic to be able to follow my email campaigns and get valuable elaborate info and statistics about my clients usage of my email campaigns.

OpenMoves review by Spencer K.
Spencer K.

"OpenMoves .... simple, efficient, and dynamic"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves is user-friendly, handy, fast, efficient, and fun.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited in free design features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider nothing else. OpenMoves is simply the best. The product has everything you would want in an Email Marketing platform. The analytics part of the platform helps your business improve. User-friendly and fun.

Engaging and disseminating leadership communication to our business team to be able to provide necessary services to our patients/clients.

OpenMoves review by Yotam M.
Yotam M.

"A great email with a simple interface "

What do you like best?

They have good drag-and-drop tools it's very easy to use and to generate email campaigns.

You can automate almost every part of the marketing emails.

OM also provides useful statistical analysis tools.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found something I dont like yet.

They give me a solution for automating the newsletter, they help me with the drop off clients, most importantly helping me with the retention and renewals.

OpenMoves review by Keith W.
Keith W.

"Open Moves Service Sets Them Apart"

What do you like best?

While the tools are great what sets Open Moves apart is their service. They are unbelievably helpful and quick to respond. They will let you do your own thing, help you do your own thing or do it for you.

What do you dislike?

Over time I have had login issues. My admin has had to get help on a regular basis as they are not recognized by your systems despite being set up to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't get better service anywhere.

Open Moves helps me reach both current clients and prospects on a regular basis. They also help me with "special" campaigns. They are an integral part of my marketing efforts. The regular contact adds credibility to my business. I regularly hear from a prospect that they took the meeting because they have been getting my email newsletter.

OpenMoves review by Terry M.
Terry M.

"I use Oepn Moves with several of my clients, it's an intuitvie and robust ESP."

What do you like best?

Easily integrates with Sales Force. Great customer service. Dependable and intuitive and a great fit for small to midsize B2B marketing.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more training videos

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Open Moves to several of my clients and everyone of them are extremely happy it.

Open Moves makes it easy to test, analyze and continue to improve our email marketing efforts.

OpenMoves review by Bruce G.
Bruce G.

"We've been using OpenMoves for over 10 years"

What do you like best?

We are a small business consulting firm and we've been using OpenMoves for over 10 years. Their content management system (CMS) is very intuitive and easy to use. What I like best (versus Constant Contact) is that I can get one of their service support specialist on the phone immediately to resolve the rare technical issue I may have.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints and I've been using for over 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want to look more professional? Then move from Constant Contact to OpenMoves!

We use OpenMoves to market to small business owners in the area and have acquired numerous new clients using their services.

OpenMoves review by Jami R.
Jami R.

"Great E-mail platform"

What do you like best?

I thought the integration with the CRM was really important and the support I received from Amy was wonderful. The experience was great and she was so helpful in setting up training opportunity. Amy made herself available all of the time and we really appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of honestly. I really believe everything is awesome about the product.

We continue to strive at looking at ways to better improve our campaigns and looking to increase the viewership. The benefits have certainly been giving us better marketing tools.

OpenMoves review by Debbie R.
Debbie R.

"Great customer service and support "

What do you like best?

A simple, intuitive interface and great customer support. Additional options available to help track user behaviour online and for lead scoring.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate with more than just the lead and contact objects, to save having to do some custom development within our CRM.

The platform can be integrated with CRM, allowing us to create and trigger more automated campaigns, based off CRM campaigns or status changes within the CRM itself. Sales teams have sight within CRM of Marketing activities and how recipients have engaged with that activity.

OpenMoves review by Felicia R.
Felicia R.

"OpenMoves is Extremely Supportive and Robust"

What do you like best?

We have used many email marketing platforms. OpenMoves was there when we needed them in a crunch, they answered our questions immediately and thoroughly. They are smart, strategic and helpful. They know email marketing. The other platforms were not as robust and did not have the Salesforce integration to the level we needed.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not as pleasing to look at as some of the other platforms.

Ability to send emails to mass amount of people in a simple method with out getting blacklisted. Salesforce integration.

OpenMoves review by Jacquelyn (Jackie) G.
Jacquelyn (Jackie) G.

"Email Marketing Partner for 15 years"

What do you like best?

Open Moves has multiple options which gives me the flexibility to have them do all the work or to have me do some of the preparation. They use a method that does not lump me in with others who might be spamming and then prevent my email from going through. They are creative in the development of email listening to my needs and the needs of my clients.

What do you dislike?

This is really difficult as the reason we have used them for 15 years is because they totally satisfy our needs. We are raving fans. They do not link to ACT! which would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. You will love them.

Lead Generation. Our contact rate continues to climb.

OpenMoves review by Roni Y.
Roni Y.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate. OpenMoves is very user friendly!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I'm very satisfied with the service!

I use OpenMoves for email marketing. It's easy to design professional emails, and track how well my client base responds to them.

OpenMoves review by Nancy B.
Nancy B.

"Great email platform, great service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and a terrific team of people behind it. This is especially important to me, being new to this type of technology and focused on my work, rather than figuring out marketing.

What do you dislike?

Small but smooth learning curve, but assume that would be the same -- or more challenging -- with any such platform.

I see that it will help me distribute my writing on topics of importance and interest seasonally to people dealing with life's challenges in my field.

OpenMoves review by Sueanne S.
Sueanne S.

"My Customers Thank Me For The Emails I Send Through Open Moves "

What do you like best?

Open Moves is easy to use and immediately started increasing jewelry sales when I started using it two years ago. They personally showed me how to use the platform and are very quick to address any questions I have. My customers literally thank me for my emails sent with this platform.

What do you dislike?

It's perfect for my needs. I have nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to try it. I wish I had started using it years earlier.

I introduce new jewelry every week and this is a great way to let my customers know what's new and get them to my website. It reduces the time I have to spend on social media and ad spending $.

OpenMoves review by Rob G.
Rob G.

"Open Moves takes the fear out of email marketing"

What do you like best?

Thier support is fantastic! Every time we've needed to customize our email blasts Open Moves support has been right there every step of the way, technically and creatively.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about the product

We've been able to quickly and easily keep in consistent contact with our clients and prospects. The long term benefits of this effort have paid off in so many ways. Open Moves has taken the drudgery out of this process and actually made it fun!

OpenMoves review by Laila J.
Laila J.

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

My organization uses OpenMoves for drip marketing and email marketing to our donor audiences. The building blocks for content creation make for a very user-friendly design experience. The flexible pricing models are also perfect for our non-profit organization.

What do you dislike?

Though OpenMoves is a great e-mailing platform, it is not much more. There is no option for embedding video in e-mails. When we have used it to direct to e-fundraising platforms, OM did not integrate as seamlessly as we hoped with our e-transaction.

The ability to segment audiences has been helpful and the reporting makes it simple to measure our outreach. We have been able to steadily grow multiple email lists through OpenMoves' analytics.

OpenMoves review by Dina R.
Dina R.

"Program Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I found the customer service at Open Moves to be exceptional. They are always there to answer any questions, or to offer advice with new email marketing decisions moving forward. They have many options to choose from and are always offering expert tips and trends in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any problems to speak of. everything has been wonderful.

We are able to reach out to large lists of potential clients and organize staggered deliveries dates.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Top notch platform"

What do you like best?

intuitive platform, easy to use, delivers results. we've been using OM for our newsletters for 3 years and have never had any issues or technical glitches. I'm the account admin and have trained new employees on the platform and its straightforward and fast.

What do you dislike?

honestly, I cannot say that I have found something specific to dislike!

we are a boutique creative agency and use OM for our monthly newsletter, reaching out to our clients, and also to new people we've met and have been added to our database. looking for new business leads... and the email open rate has been great - we've received many new projects from people who first meet us through our email marketing.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"OpenMoves is exactly what we needed!"

What do you like best?

OM3 is easy to use, their support team is great and they always respond quickly and politely, and we love how it integrates with Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

Takes a few clicks to get to where you want to be, but it's intuitive.

Automated email marketing has made marketing super easy and efficient for us and our Franchises all over the world.

OpenMoves review by john m.
john m.

"email campaigns for customer relationship management and new business initiatives"

What do you like best?

Everyone at OpenMoves is very responsive and supportive of my business needs.

Exceptional customer service and responsiveness

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. the products and services meet our needs since we began working with OpenMoves

Recommendations to others considering the product

OpenMoves is definitely worth exploring to determine if their expertise and services can fulfill your needs

OpenMoves help us better communicate with our members. We have achieved more effective communication, increased our clients awareness of all the products and services available, and increased year to year revenue.

OpenMoves review by Michelle S.
Michelle S.

"Impactful Marketing Partner"

What do you like best?

Constant recommendations for opportunities are given, and plans are set into action very quickly. The attentiveness and deep partnership is a quality about Open Moves that cannot be replicated by any other boutique or large firm.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about my experience with Open Moves.

Open Moves has been critical to the success of our marketing targets across email, SEO and PPC efforts. I see continual growth which is due to the staff's intimacy with technology, and strategy.

OpenMoves review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Currently used for B2B email marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

The OpenMoves platform is easily navigated and provides the user with a great deal of flexibility in the creation of segmentation of email marketing lists as well as the design of each template. OpenMoves also provides the user with a great deal of metrics to better determine which marketing campaigns are most successful and why. There is always someone readily available to answer any questions regarding the system.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with the tracking features compatibility with Google Analytics, but the support staff has been helpful in resolving the issue.

OpenMoves has proved to be extremely helpful with the segmenting of our organization's email marketing lists. This allows us to prevent excessive amounts and ultimately better reach our clientele with the appropriate marketing materials for their specific business needs. The reporting features allows our organization to track the metrics of our individual marketing campaigns - a great tool for determining which email marketing campaigns were the most successful and why.

OpenMoves review by Nancy S.
Nancy S.

"Excellent Email Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the various templates and that someone gets back to me quickly if I have a question or problem. It's easy to retrieve archive files; there is good reporting data. We find it to be an attractive, easy to use platform that is cost-effective and efficient in reaching out to a wide audience of recipients - both employers and job candidates. Confident to recommend it to others. Thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

Would welcome more education. Ongoing training or webinars to fully maximize what the platform offers. Would like to know how to manage old images, folders, etc. We only know what we know - I think there is much more OM can do that we have not tapped.

Volume emails - follow up on who read it, forwarded it, etc.

Took us to a new level of communication with our business audience.

OpenMoves review by Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.

"Outstanding service and assistance for non-techie user"

What do you like best?

Open Moves has a number of different platforms that one can use depending on how sophisticated you want to be with your email marketing. They are extremely responsive whenever I need help and I have gotten to know their team well after 10 years of using them for my email newsletter. Can't recommend them highly enough!

What do you dislike?

Have no concerns at this time other than price. However, value is good.

Branding is important to me and this helps to solidify my brand. Prospects remember the newsletter and it allows me to reach a wide audience with relevant content each month.

OpenMoves review by Philip Z.
Philip Z.

"OpenMoves is the Perfect Email Marketing Platform "

What do you like best?

ease of use, analytics, salesforce interface

What do you dislike?

Missing an integrated Instagram interface (no access to the button)

Communicating with large numbers of people in continually evolving and changing segments. An interface with Salesforce was a prerequisite. OpenMoves allows us to maintain ongoing conversations with our database of clients, and potential clients, including follow-ups based on the end-users' interactions - or lack thereof.

OpenMoves review by Joseph J. F.
Joseph J. F.

"Outstanding Marketing Partner"

What do you like best?

The entire OpenMoves team is incredibly knowledge, responsive and are committed to the success of the Crowdster business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about OpenMoves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to contact me at Joe.Ferraro@Crowdster.com.

I partnered with OpenMoves as part of the re-launch and re-branding of Crowdster. OM support included consulting on overall marketing strategy website re-design, SEO, Pay-per-Click, Re-marketing banner ads, and the development and execution of our customer acquisition and drip email campaigns.

Net-net, as an integral part of my organization and highly valued partner, OpenMoves accelerated our re-launch by a minimum of 6-9 months!. Our results are well ahead of plan!

OpenMoves review by Richard J. A.
Richard J. A.

"Open Moves made it so easy for me"

What do you like best?

Open Moves's O3# platform has great automation tools, easy drag-and-drop editor, dynamic (responsive) content, and even fool-proof cart abandonment tools, to help me save the sale.

The provide amazing customer service. Even their We-Do is a terrific package for me. They provide a perfect Enterprise level software platform that is easy to use, offers great service and affordable prices

What do you dislike?

Didn't like that there was an extra charge for email client testing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them to discover what you don't know you're missing.

Needed to reach more people and make my public events have more attendees. OM3 solved this problem.

OpenMoves review by Diane L.
Diane L.

"OpenMoves Platform and Customer Service Review"

What do you like best?

This platform is very flexible, easy to use, in addition to having a fabulous support team. I've used various email marketing automation platforms, including MailChimp and Constant Contact and OpenMoves is my platform of choice.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Very flexible.

Targeted automated business campaigns.

OpenMoves review by Leonard C.
Leonard C.

"Great multi-use platform"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has a very easy user interface with a high level of functionality. Their email deliverability and reporting is very advanced with easy to use reporting and segmenting. As an added bonus their customer support is second to none.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything that I have disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full use of all the features of the product and ask for help from their support for anything that you may need. They have been very helpful with solving issues that we have encountered and quick to offer support and advice.

Lead Generation and Email Marketing. We have realized a much higher level of analytic s then our former email platform.

OpenMoves review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Great platform. Great people."

What do you like best?

The best service for an already great product. I love working with team and my questions get answered in such a short amount of time. Also, it's just so easy to use. I get in and out, no hassle.

What do you dislike?

it's hard to say, I suppose the user interface could look better.

Easy to use so I am saving major time.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Newsletter Emarketing"

What do you like best?

The OpenMoves Team provides numerous options and creative solutions in the development of our custom newsletter. They work within budgets and accommodate our production schedual. The work flow process has been established and continues to be refined each year to take advantage of the evolution of email marketing and the dynamics within out market segments. The piece is used by our sales consultants to interact and educate their accounts within the medical field. The piece is a brand builder and allows the team to be a resource of information each month.

What do you dislike?

There are some challenges with our email list / platforms that require continuous modifications and adjustments to allow for senidng to our large database. Follow up and edits need to be tracked within the final review process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the group. They have a very knowledgeable team and can work with you to develop a solution that fits your budget and your requirements.

We are building brand identity within the market and also sharing information / topics with customers who may not have time to seek out the articles / news / trends that are onging in the medical arena. Our Consultants also get the opportunity to learn as well and talk up these leading trends with their contacts making them a resource to their accounts.

OpenMoves review by Roy D.
Roy D.

"OpenMoves Email Platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great customer service. It can be as simple as you want or as robust as you want it to be, So good for all types of client needs from basic to complex.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Slightly higher cost but worth it is more robust than other platforms.

Ease of use and brand recognition.

OpenMoves review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"A Genuine Marketing Partner"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves never fails to keep me abreast of new trends, and always suggests ways to make our marketing campaigns more effective.

What do you dislike?

It would be ideal to have a designated representative for special projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OpenMoves is a great resource, easily adaptable for users of all technical skill sets.

Outreach is a non-issue because of the OpenMoves platform.

OpenMoves review by Ernan R.
Ernan R.

"High quality and responsive organization and service"

What do you like best?

I was an early customer of Open Moves. Throughout the years they have been responsive and caring and eager to satisfy our needs.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any meaningful problems during all these years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Present your challenges and let them design the best solution to test.

Distribution of our blogs and emails. These needs have been well satisfied.

OpenMoves review by Don O.
Don O.

"Open Moves facilitats our eNews letter and distibutes to our customers. they do an excellent job."

What do you like best?

They are easy to work with and turn out eNews letters out a=in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i have found yet. They have always done what i expect out of them in the time-frame i am told.

Use our eNews letter to get info out about new products, new employees, company news, company calander etc...

OpenMoves review by Noah R.
Noah R.

"Best Email Marketing Software I've Come Across"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has a great email marketing platform that's very easy to use, has some great features, and is always being improved on. I've used several other platforms, and my email marketing has never gone more smoothly than it has in the last few years with OpenMoves.

There's also a big benefit to working with a relatively small "boutique" company, because they're very responsive and personally knowledgeable about your account, which leads to great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to dislike about OpenMoves.

Email marketing with OpenMoves is a breeze, and the ease of creating and sending campaigns has resulted in great consistency and ever-improving stats.

OpenMoves review by Carol C.
Carol C.

"We continue to get excellent, state-of-the-art" service after more than 12 years!"

What do you like best?

Service is timely and responsive. Open Moves continues to update and add services that make their platform current.

What do you dislike?

Would like an easier method to reactivate email addresses that opted out and now would like to be in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open Moves provides not only the vehicle for email marketing but the support and creative input to maximize the value of the marketing efforts

Open Moves helps reach potential clients on a regular basis as well as maintaining contact with existing clients

OpenMoves review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

I'm very pleased with Open Moves! The drag and drop tools, and easy to use interface, makes it possible to create newsletters in minutes. The support team is top notch and always available when you need them. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone interested in email marketing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in email marketing.

It's critical to have clear and concise communications within our organization, and Open Moves has helped streamline the process.

OpenMoves review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The team at Open Moves is very attentive to our needs which are quite significant. We do lots of segmentation and list management which requires attention to detail and the team always works very well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they're great. The billing process is simple and the end product always looks great.

Fundraising email blasts being deployed from a separate server with data analysis and accurate reporting. This has been very beneficial to our business.

OpenMoves review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"The folks at OpenMoves are Awesome"

What do you like best?

Everyone we have worked with is very knowledgeable and seems eager to help our business.

What do you dislike?

The volume of the monthly analysis and recommendations are hard to keep up with.

More traffic and better quality of visitors to our site.

OpenMoves review by Ron H.
Ron H.

"Easy to use and allows us to reach prospects from a bit of a different angle."

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly! If I every have any issues Mary takes care of them. The Open Moves Team really cares about their customer's results.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could receive an automated report via email with customer's phone numbers for anyone who has opened and or read the emails.

This platform is simply another great way for us to reach customers that are in need of our services.

OpenMoves review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Open Moves has been excellent to work with!"

What do you like best?

Their responsiveness, knowledge and program functionality

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything that is deficient at this time.

E-mail marketing, cart abandonment, browse abandonment and PPC management. - We have seen as good or better than expected returns in each of the areas for which we utilize Open Moves.

OpenMoves review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Always Open, Always Exceptional"

What do you like best?

OK, so maybe not literally always open for business - but it sure feels like they are with the dedicated service, replies after hours, over holidays, and projects completed ahead of schedule.

Exceptional personal service and attention. Very responsive, flexible. Able to create a custom campaign in a single bound. Great to have a partner who understands the business and challenges we face, and provides valuable feedback and tips on improving our offering.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? I realize they have other clients, but sometimes I wish it was just us?

Brand-building, getting our marketing message(s) out, driving sales and website traffic, customer outreach and retention.

OpenMoves review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Knowledgeable Company"

What do you like best?

I love this platform and the simplicity of it. It is easy to contact someone there for support if any questions come up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - so far so good with this platform.

Getting information to the right people at the right time,

OpenMoves review by John M.
John M.

"Great Product and Great Partners"

What do you like best?

The basics you would expect work well and are easy to use. Their segmentation tool for drip marketing is unique and very powerful.

What do you dislike?

Security is an issue I appreciate and understand but can be cumbersome when using multiple computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company as a whole is great - from support to management. The product delivers what you would expect, but has unique features for segmentation (including API access) which was crucial for us.

This is an integrated solution with our own peer to peer engagement platform. The product has performed very well for us and their support team is great.

OpenMoves review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Our Go To for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

The support and training from OpenMoves has been bar none! When we migrated over from a purely manual system, OpenMoves did an awesome job helping to clean up lists, create templates, and train staff on how to create valuable email marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The titles on imported email lists do not update when the list is updated. The name needs to be manually updated.

Formalization of email marketing campaigns and improving out contacts with our volunteers, partner organizations, and contributors. We have seen an increase in financial contributions, and improved rapid communication with our partners.

OpenMoves review by Joey G.
Joey G.

"OpenMoves, one of the best e-marketing programs I've used so far~"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves is an extremely user friendly experience. Even companies who are not tech-savvy can learn the program quickly and easily. The program takes you through each step to create and send out the e-mail blast, quickly, easily, and very user friendly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is a perfect, user friendly experience

We are able to maximize our visibility of our events to our distribution list! It's very helpful.

OpenMoves review by David M.
David M.

"Simple, Effective System... Helpful People"

What do you like best?

Straightforward interface making campaigns (and their post-mailing stats) simple.

What do you dislike?

No issues with this services. Has worked well and met our needs.

We're having a much easier time getting news and information out to our customers and tracking it.

OpenMoves review by Allison P.
Allison P.

"Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The staff at open moves are always available to help with questions about the platform.

What do you dislike?

We have not come across any issues with customer service.

The reporting end of the platform is very helpful to our organization.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"BEST EMAIL MARKETING TOOL"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility in how we put emails together. There are so many different options depending on the target audience, the kind of email etc. And with that I like the ability to test the emails before they are sent so you can see what really works.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to change my password every six months. I would like for OpenMoves to integrate with another data base program (other than Sales Force).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it -- you'll like it

Outreach to new audiences. Because of its flexibility we are able to try different things.

OpenMoves review by Elina K.
Elina K.

"User friendly features with an incredibly knowledgeable team"

What do you like best?

Reporting is very helpful and easy to access. Additionally, it is great that we are able to view who exactly forwarded the e-mails.

What do you dislike?

There are no features that are lacking to my needs at this time.

We are able to better track the results of e-mail marketing campaigns and spread our message for a nominal cost.

OpenMoves review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Sending Monthly Newsletter to Prospects Database"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has made it effortless for me to send monthly newsletters and updates to my prospects reliably and with high quality.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? Note: I haven't taken time to dig in so am not a "hands-on" user.

I am promoting my brand awareness and conducting lead generation. Many prospects I contact mention the newsletter.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"OpenMoves has the best tech support!"

What do you like best?

Whenever I am stuck, I just send an email to OpenMoves and they respond immediately. That's terrific when I'm in the middle of creating a newsletter and time is of the essence. It's greatly appreciated.

What do you dislike?

I hate reading manuals, so anytime I can get a demo on YouTube of the newest features and how to use them, I'm estatic!

We use a monthly newsletter as an educational vehicle and to be a "thought leader" in the local industry. Creating this newsletter has opened up new doors for business, as well as new partners.

OpenMoves review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Open Moves Provides Reliable Email Service Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use design and email process. Great support team. Whenever you have a support question they respond quickly. Affordable price.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind. I don't have any complaints about the program. Since the review requires 40 character minimum...I am rambling on!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try our the Open Moves platform and save money while improving support from a vendor.

Our email campaigns to increase web traffic and generate sales leads.

OpenMoves review by Mary P.
Mary P.

"Open Moves - Responsive "

What do you like best?

Open Moves is very responsive. We have worked with them for 7 years.

What do you dislike?

No concerns with Open Moves at this time

Helps us reach out to prospects while adding value to current clients

OpenMoves review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Responsive and Receptive"

What do you like best?

Open Moves has generated my newsletter for nearly 10 yrs. They are very responsive to requests and submittals. They are also receptive to trying new things and offer invaluable suggestions.

What do you dislike?

My admin person finds some behind the scenes practices not as flexible as other email platforms.

Benefit is my distribution list reads the newsletter and often attend workshops on LinkedIn and other pertinent business topics.

OpenMoves review by Executive Sponsor in Machinery
Executive Sponsor in Machinery

"My experience has been very positive. "

What do you like best?

To most of us SEO is a very foreign subject, but OpenMoves makes it easier to understand and accomplish.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I a m dissatisfied about.

I had no SEO happening for my website. OpenMoves made many behind the scene changes along with visual suggestions for changes. The results have been great. We are receiving more traffic resulting in new opportunities.

OpenMoves review by James C.
James C.

"Excellent platform, easy to use and great reporting"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting and analytic best

What do you dislike?

It doesn't auto-save like Google Docs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention during training

Internal communications to a workforce of 61,000 employees

OpenMoves review by Ray C.
Ray C.

"Maintain excellent contact with customers through the monthly newsletter..."

What do you like best?

Easy to use -- reliable and excellent support when needed.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes... the product performs well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it -- you will be pleased.

Maintain consistent communication with my data base. Also able to conduct email testing and receive analytics on openings.

OpenMoves review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"OpenMoves"

What do you like best?

Easy interface; excellent service, great people!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! In order for me to be able to submit this I am required to type nothing meaningful in this space.

Communicating with target markets. Have realized increasing exposure, branding support and direct revenues.

OpenMoves review by David S.
David S.

"OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

The fact that OpenMoves provides full service. especially for our type of business this level of service is important. The staff also consults with us to figure out how to best use and improve usage of the product..

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product.

As a franchise system, our franchisees use OpenMoves to customize and send their email marketing pieces.

OpenMoves review by Walter S.
Walter S.

"Great email and newsletter paltform"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Multiple options for implementation.

What do you dislike?

Would like automatic synchronization with my database

Regular communications with potential customers.

OpenMoves review by Eugene B.
Eugene B.

"I appreciate the personal service. "

What do you like best?

The ability to talk to an advisor and have him help resolve problems.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better than services like Constant Contact.

Keeping in touch with potential clients.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

Open Moves platform has been very reliable, which is extremely important.

What do you dislike?

Reports are very helpful, but they know more about what can work best to adapt your program to get the best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Switching to OpenMoves was to help send multiple emails fast without getting blocked as spam. This has been achieved.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"We used the Open Moved platform for e-mail marketing "

What do you like best?

We loved the felexibility, as well as the easy to use templates. The analytics the platform provides are also great.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really think of something I don't like in Open Moves

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Open Moves to any business looking to grow.

Customer engagement and response

OpenMoves review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how the data analytics are displayed to give me the best insights of my campaign.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I dislike about Open Moves.

I am trying to reach a targeted audience and make sure the message creates interest.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. I can easily add emails as well as build and send email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to add photos and digital content.

We are constantly trying to get our message to our supporters and email marketing platforms are the best way to reach that goal.

OpenMoves review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"The go to for Email marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform, advice on proper content and placement. Hosting our database.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to say here, we have been with Openmoves 10+.

Being in contact witWe have a good read rate.h our customers to stay top of mind.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"OpenMoves work as great partners for your business"

What do you like best?

OpenMoves worked with me to launch my business and subsequently to maintain contact with key customers. They are responsive, innovative and experienced with what they do. I highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a bad experience with them.

Launching my business, contacting and maintaining my customer base, tracking communications uptake and success

OpenMoves review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Open Moves Email Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like the entire platform, but the simplicity makes it so quick and easy to use. I can put together a quick email blast and send to a large group within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great platform with a sleek design.

Solving mass email issues one campaign at a time!

OpenMoves review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"Review of Open Moves - Amazing Service!"

What do you like best?

Open Moves has amazing customer services and flexibility. They always get the job done right!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Open Moves.

Open Moves designs our e-mail marketing HTML.

OpenMoves review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Openmoves is a wonderful marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Openmoves has a variety of tools available for different marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. I am very happy with Openmoves

Recommendations to others considering the product

You love the different tools available for different marketing strategies.

Reaching a large group of people

OpenMoves review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Using Open moves e-mail marketing has increased my visability immensely "

What do you like best?

They are extremely accommodating and professional! Their team is always available to answer a question

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are always there for me whatever the question might be!

Outreach is extensive

Learning about OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform?

* We monitor all OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.