Opensense

Opensense is a next generation platform designed to help sales and marketing enhance human email. It provides enterprises with cloud hosted apps that give visibility and analytics on human to human email.

Work for Opensense?

Learning about Opensense?

Opensense Reviews

Ask Opensense a Question
Showing 23 Opensense reviews
Opensense review by Sumit G.
Sumit G.

"Changed the way we do business"

What do you like best?

It didn't just mitigate a lot of agony around getting people to update their signatures, inconsistent signatures, and just generally a PITA but just removed it entirely. I can update my entire teams signature as soon as we decide to update our marketing collateral so they all stay in sync.

I don't use it myself but our sales team seem to enjoy the email analytics knowing when old clients re-open emails, lukewarm potential customers constantly re-opening our bid emails and just the number of deals closed because of this info.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit janky but the overall value prop is so powerful that I'm a bit forgiving of it. I know they're young though so if I had to choose between a beautiful UI and less features I'd choose the features they have any day... would love a refresh of it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, the level of support I've gotten have sealed the deal with my desire to continue to use them. I've casually mentioned things I enjoy and enhancements that would be cool and some have materialized into the product.

Syncing our marketing collateral that we're constantly tweaking to our email signatures which drive a lot of engagement for us. Benefits we've realized is that our team is way happier not having to think about updating their signatures regularly. The sales team are enjoying the insight to how clients and potential clients are consuming the info they send.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Opensense
Opensense review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Easy Tool that Expands Eyes on Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows us to segment content/CTAs/Ads and get it in front of the people who matter the most. It's easy to use and the SenderGen team makes us a priority whenever we have questions or need help

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. You need to make sure you're organized with the banners and the segments, but its a very easy tool to use. Our reps love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan for segmentation and for rolling it out internally.

The people our reps are emailing everyday are exactly the people we want to be engaging with our content. Before SenderGen, we had to email everyone to update their signatures, which meant we weren't able to change them quickly or frequently.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Opensense review by Nimish S.
Nimish S.

"Most Accurate Email Tracking In the Market"

What do you like best?

Sendergen tracks email from every device and can accurately track emails with multiple recipients with an easy to use user interface.

What do you dislike?

Although the tracking is the most accurate that I've seen, Sendergen doesn't offer drip or email templates functionality, however they do integrate with our third party services that we use for these functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendergen's integration process can be more work than some of the other providers out there but the results and data we receive is far superior to the other providers and worth the extra effort upfront.

We're attempting to attain real-time actionable data to help us close deals faster. Since utilizing Sendergen our ability to contact leads has increased over 25%.

Opensense review by Harry H.
Harry H.

"Low-risk, High-reward. Just do it."

What do you like best?

It's a simple concept that came at an extremely reasonable price point and functionality that fit for us in every way. If you have a sales team (especially high-velocity) this is an absolute no-brainer. Mapping banner to Marketo segments was the real sex appeal for us. Our sales and customer support guy (Bobby Narang) is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process and initial training was a little helter-skelter. Bobby is definitely solid and knows his stuff, but the process that it was delivered just felt out of order. I understand why they don't have one, but a FAQ/community/user guide would go miles. With that said, Bobby has probably been the most helpful, available, and thorough sales/customer support person I've ever worked with. He makes himself available and every time that I've opened up a training video that I asked him to record, he shoots me a note to see what's up or if I need help. Bobby is the Mayor of Customer-centric City.

Delivering quality, relevant offers to our audience based on their interests/roles/behaviors/etc.

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"Best branding and tracking in one solution"

What do you like best?

We looked at other solutions. Sendergen was the only one that could on-board our entire company in one click. Also, my marketing team loves the lead gen capabilities, and that every device can be configured with a standardized email signature.

What do you dislike?

Since switching to SenderGen, there hasn’t been anything of substance that I’ve “disliked.”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other companies have done a better job of marketing themselves, but I've yet to see an offering as comprehensive available on the market.

We're using both of their services. 1. Managing email signatures across all devices, and running campaigns. 2. Tracking emails and attachments from any device.

We've saved time not having to have all of our employees update email signatures and we have driven real leads with the campaigns. On the tracking side, we were able to get extremely accurate data that the other tools we tried did not provide. Other tools say "Somebody" opened the email when you send to multiple recipients which is frustrating.

Opensense review by David N.
David N.

"Amazing way to track response rate for emails that you send."

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows you to instantly see who is responsive or engaging with your emails and who is not. I'm in sales, and I use SenderGen on a daily basis with emails that I send to prospective clients. SenderGen has a 100% accuracy rate when you use it with attachments.

What do you dislike?

When you use SenderGen without sending attachments to your email and when you cc multiple people, you sometimes have to do some forensics (for example, you have to look at the internet service provider geography) in order to determine who has read your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is involved in sales, SenderGen is an extremely helpful tool. I don't know what I'd do without it.

It clearly allows you to determine who is interested in your product/sales pitch, etc. It also helps you to focus your sales calls because you can immediately see who has read your email multiple times.

Opensense review by Tim Z.
Tim Z.

"The best email tracker I've used to date"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that SenderGen is able to track email opens across different users on the same email. They are mobile friendly and their automatic video tracking details are really cool.

What do you dislike?

SenderGen currently does not have a mail merge or template tool. I had to use Outlook and Excel instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth seeing a demo and giving it a try. Easy to install and their support staff was excellent.

SenderGen helps me negotiate deals and prioritize leads.

Opensense review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Best email signature management"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I like that I can easily can control signatures centrally and have targeted campaigns within them. And their support is incredible.

What do you dislike?

I think the UX can be improved. They should iterate on this. Also, it would be nice to see more documentation.

Their platform solves the inconsistencies we had around employee signatures. SenderGen allows for more consistent branding across all devices, and gives me full control on how signatures are rendered across our entire organization.

Opensense review by Kurt K.
Kurt K.

"Personal and InGenius"

What do you like best?

The dedication to customers, communications and willingness to listen.

The information and speed of the app is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a bit more updated.

User Guide update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SenderGen is friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to setup. Start with the Signature product and then add the other great features.

Knowing when our prospects are opening the materials that we sent them.

Verifying if our customer ever did open up the solution we sent them.

Troubleshooting communications.

Opensense review by Nathan T.
Nathan T.

"Really powerful tool to turn day-to-day email interactions into a marketing touchpoint."

What do you like best?

You get a high degree of control and customization. It also provides us with another segmented channel we can rely on rather than sending email blasts to specific segments of customers.

What do you dislike?

The backend user interface. It's a little clunky to use and have to go through multiple steps to update banners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get used to using the platform, it's a very powerful platform.

Providing increased visibility and customization to a widely used and untapped communication touchpoint.

Opensense review by Darrin D.
Darrin D.

"#1 Value Add Tool To Our Business"

What do you like best?

The number one benefit to us is knowing who is looking at the documents we send and when so we know who to follow up with versus just calling everyone. It allows us to focus our efforts and improve our productivity. It also allows us to know whether or not a client received a document and opened it.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this service line. It's very affordable, easy to use, great customer service.

Improved productivity by far. We sometimes have to send hundreds of documents to prospective buyers and we need to know who is reviewing those documents and who isn't.

Opensense review by Administrator

"SenderGen the only true multi-recipient tracking"

What do you like best?

True multi-recipient tracking with beacons embedded via connectors on the outbound.

The ability to pseudo-serendipitously call on a client when they are reviewing your email at a later date, because you have this open intelligence from SenderGen.

What do you dislike?

Attachment tracking causes problems for some recipients, sometimes SenderGen (Exchange Online / Office 365) relays are blacklisted by certain organizations even if they are not listed in any public blacklist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely look into SenderGen if you need true multi-recipient tracking.

It's exceptionally easy to integrate with Office 365, Exchange Online, or Exchange Hybrid deployments so don't let that dissuade you.

Email opening and viewing compliance and sales purposes, calling on clients that have demonstrated an interest in your email proposal.

Opensense review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great email tracking and ancillary capabilities"

What do you like best?

Hands down, best email tracking in terms of consistency. Also allows visibility into opens and clicks for every recipient of an email, whether To: or Cc:. This is huge. If you send a sales proposal, for example, to a large group of people, you want to know who is opening it and viewing your content, not just that someone opened it. SenderGen does this.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the reporting interface. Has a ton of information but needs to be cleaned up by a UX designer.

Email tracking is the feature I use, along with document and link tracking. I've gained a lot of insight into how critical individuals are viewing and consuming my content.

Opensense review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"I felt like a member of the family"

What do you like best?

The Sendergen team works hard to provide a quality product and they deliver. I most appreciate the family style approach to their business. We work together towards a common goal. Thanks SenderGen.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about Sendergen, but I would like to see an iOS app to control the interface from my phone.

Email signatures. I like the ability to control most aspects from one central location.

Opensense review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Get the whole team on the same page and track the results "

What do you like best?

- It's easy to set up different signatures for each team

- Update everyone's signature at once

- Easily add in marketing banners

What do you dislike?

The UI could be easier to use, especially designing your signature.

It's everything you could want in an email signature tool - tracking, easy to update, team- signatures.

Opensense review by User in Internet

"It works good!"

What do you like best?

Sendergen is amazing, it easily tracks emails and saves you a lot of time. No matter what the number of recipients is, emails will always be tracked. Moreover the lead gen capabilities are the plus point too, glad I use this software.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning the software was pretty hard to use and understand but now all works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should first try the demo, not all companies can take advantage from this software.

Sendergen have helped our company work with efficiency, more leads are generated since it's use.

Opensense review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Works well for our whole organization"

What do you like best?

You can customize SenderGen easily. We love the options for banners and ability to rotate.

What do you dislike?

The platform is challenging to work on sometimes. It seems simple, but when you go to find something, its challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tweaking platform to be more userfriendly. More detail on site on how to use.

Getting registrants for webinars. Marketing efforts.

Opensense review by Jeanne Hopkins j.
Jeanne Hopkins j.

"Used SenderGen in two companies! Fantastic tool to unify branding and generate leads!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to tailor email signatures for different company team members. Whether in Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Tech Support, Customer Satisfaction, HR, there is a banner for you! And, everything is trackable.

What do you dislike?

How challenging to work with internal IT teams to deploy.

Consistent messaging and branding, plus marketing program updates/cadence.

Opensense review by Angus C.
Angus C.

"Email transparency "

What do you like best?

I know when and what receiver do with with my messages

What do you dislike?

That Amit and Bobby aren't in he same office building as me...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do tell people you have the app...they can have unwarranted Big Brother concerns ..✌🏻

Understand when and how much time the receiver has spent reviewing the messages attachments ..

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"It allows me to see my contacts viewing or opening emails or downloading attachment that I sent date"

What do you like best?

Sends me info real time and support the needs of someone in sales. I like getting email notifications and knows what if any of attachments were opened and read and for how long. Fairly user friendly.

What do you dislike?

That I lost the ability to see my old contacts tracking form the prior provider. I don't like having to log in for more detailed info into the portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gives relevant information

Same benefit

Opensense review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"With SenderGen I am able to track when clients have opened attachments I have sent them. "

What do you like best?

Be able to track when a client has viewed an attachment I sent, it's a great tool for helping me follow up

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I have not had any negative experiences

As of yet, no problems with SenderGen

Very beneficial to follow up with a client once you get the notification they have read your attachment you sent them

Opensense review by Administrator

"Tested it on our domains "

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of setting up the signatures for everyone

What do you dislike?

In order for us to use it we would have to have separate dashboards/accounts for all of our domains. We have over 30 and because of that we had to cancel the demo

It was easy to get our test users with signatures

Opensense review by User in Maritime
User in Maritime

"Informative "

What do you like best?

Knowing who and when an email was read. Helps with follow up

What do you dislike?

That the info really is not as important as I found out

None.

Learning about Opensense?

* We monitor all Opensense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.