Opensense

Opensense is a next generation platform designed to help sales and marketing enhance human email. It provides enterprises with cloud hosted apps that give visibility and analytics on human to human email.

Work for Opensense?

Learning about Opensense?

Compare Opensense to Similar Solutions

Opensense Reviews

Ask Opensense a Question
Showing 23 Opensense reviews
Opensense review by <span>Sumit G.</span>
Sumit G.

Changed the way we do business

What do you like best?

It didn't just mitigate a lot of agony around getting people to update their signatures, inconsistent signatures, and just generally a PITA but just removed it entirely. I can update my entire teams signature as soon as we decide to update our marketing collateral so they all stay in sync.

I don't use it myself but our sales team seem to enjoy the email analytics knowing when old clients re-open emails, lukewarm potential customers constantly re-opening our bid emails and just the number of deals closed because of this info.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit janky but the overall value prop is so powerful that I'm a bit forgiving of it. I know they're young though so if I had to choose between a beautiful UI and less features I'd choose the features they have any day... would love a refresh of it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, the level of support I've gotten have sealed the deal with my desire to continue to use them. I've casually mentioned things I enjoy and enhancements that would be cool and some have materialized into the product.

Syncing our marketing collateral that we're constantly tweaking to our email signatures which drive a lot of engagement for us. Benefits we've realized is that our team is way happier not having to think about updating their signatures regularly. The sales team are enjoying the insight to how clients and potential clients are consuming the info they send.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Opensense
Opensense review by <span>Rachel C.</span>
Rachel C.

Easy Tool that Expands Eyes on Marketing Initiatives

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows us to segment content/CTAs/Ads and get it in front of the people who matter the most. It's easy to use and the SenderGen team makes us a priority whenever we have questions or need help

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. You need to make sure you're organized with the banners and the segments, but its a very easy tool to use. Our reps love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan for segmentation and for rolling it out internally.

The people our reps are emailing everyday are exactly the people we want to be engaging with our content. Before SenderGen, we had to email everyone to update their signatures, which meant we weren't able to change them quickly or frequently.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Opensense review by <span>Nimish S.</span>
Nimish S.

Most Accurate Email Tracking In the Market

What do you like best?

Sendergen tracks email from every device and can accurately track emails with multiple recipients with an easy to use user interface.

What do you dislike?

Although the tracking is the most accurate that I've seen, Sendergen doesn't offer drip or email templates functionality, however they do integrate with our third party services that we use for these functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendergen's integration process can be more work than some of the other providers out there but the results and data we receive is far superior to the other providers and worth the extra effort upfront.

We're attempting to attain real-time actionable data to help us close deals faster. Since utilizing Sendergen our ability to contact leads has increased over 25%.

Opensense review by <span>Harry H.</span>
Harry H.

Low-risk, High-reward. Just do it.

What do you like best?

It's a simple concept that came at an extremely reasonable price point and functionality that fit for us in every way. If you have a sales team (especially high-velocity) this is an absolute no-brainer. Mapping banner to Marketo segments was the real sex appeal for us. Our sales and customer support guy (Bobby Narang) is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process and initial training was a little helter-skelter. Bobby is definitely solid and knows his stuff, but the process that it was delivered just felt out of order. I understand why they don't have one, but a FAQ/community/user guide would go miles. With that said, Bobby has probably been the most helpful, available, and thorough sales/customer support person I've ever worked with. He makes himself available and every time that I've opened up a training video that I asked him to record, he shoots me a note to see what's up or if I need help. Bobby is the Mayor of Customer-centric City.

Delivering quality, relevant offers to our audience based on their interests/roles/behaviors/etc.

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

Best branding and tracking in one solution

What do you like best?

We looked at other solutions. Sendergen was the only one that could on-board our entire company in one click. Also, my marketing team loves the lead gen capabilities, and that every device can be configured with a standardized email signature.

What do you dislike?

Since switching to SenderGen, there hasn’t been anything of substance that I’ve “disliked.”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other companies have done a better job of marketing themselves, but I've yet to see an offering as comprehensive available on the market.

We're using both of their services. 1. Managing email signatures across all devices, and running campaigns. 2. Tracking emails and attachments from any device.

We've saved time not having to have all of our employees update email signatures and we have driven real leads with the campaigns. On the tracking side, we were able to get extremely accurate data that the other tools we tried did not provide. Other tools say "Somebody" opened the email when you send to multiple recipients which is frustrating.

Opensense review by <span>David N.</span>
David N.

Amazing way to track response rate for emails that you send.

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows you to instantly see who is responsive or engaging with your emails and who is not. I'm in sales, and I use SenderGen on a daily basis with emails that I send to prospective clients. SenderGen has a 100% accuracy rate when you use it with attachments.

What do you dislike?

When you use SenderGen without sending attachments to your email and when you cc multiple people, you sometimes have to do some forensics (for example, you have to look at the internet service provider geography) in order to determine who has read your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is involved in sales, SenderGen is an extremely helpful tool. I don't know what I'd do without it.

It clearly allows you to determine who is interested in your product/sales pitch, etc. It also helps you to focus your sales calls because you can immediately see who has read your email multiple times.

Learning about Opensense?

* We monitor all Opensense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Opensense to Similar Solutions