OpenUI5

Build enterprise-ready web applications, responsive to all devices and running on the browser of your choice. That's OpenUI5.

Work for OpenUI5?

Learning about OpenUI5?

OpenUI5 Reviews

Showing 2 OpenUI5 reviews
OpenUI5 review by Rupert Roy A.
Rupert Roy A.

"New Learning Open UI5"

What do you like best?

What I like best in using SAPUI5 is that it almost capture every standard process of the old ERP and tried to create templates, snippets and automatic code-generation that would best fit the intention. I tried it for free in one of the online course I took. I like that the documentation is rich from the setting up of the data set, to the navigation, to the smart controls and up to tht User Interface.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is the data mapping of the data I want to show to the smart controls used. When I tried to create an application, using WEB IDE hosted in Hana Cloud Platform, I find it difficult to map the data I prepared to the user interface. Given that problem, I tried to manipulate my data in a way that I know would be a problem when real data increase exponentially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend OpenUI5 to my fellow SAP Consultant ABAP Developers to learn the new face of SAP HANA since I greatly feel that OpenUI5 would be the very demand of SAP in next years. So if they want to ride that tide, I say, they need to deep dive in the OpenUI5.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpenUI5
OpenUI5 review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Use OpenUI5 for SAP Fiori Apps"

What do you like best?

One of the best things is that OpenUI5 is free and Open Source. Also, the fact that is is responsive across all browsers and devices makes this extremely helpful to deploy to users.

What do you dislike?

Its from SAP... Which means big and clunky.

We used OpenUI5 to write SAP Fiori apps to get HR, time entry, and inventory tracking applications. They were extremely simple to deploy...one of the best features.

What Other Web Frameworks solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of OpenUI5 for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Logo
Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition
Syncfusion's Essential Studio Enterprise Edition is a suite of components and frameworks for developing web, mobile, and desktop applications.
Ruby on Rails Logo
Ruby on Rails
Learning to build a modern web application is daunting. Ruby on Rails makes it much easier and more fun.
ASP.NET Logo
ASP.NET
A free web framework for building Web sites and Web applications using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Create Web APIs, mobile sites and use real-time technologies
Oracle Application Express Logo
Oracle Application Express
Oracle Application Express enables you to design, develop and deploy beautiful, responsive, database-driven applications using only your web browser
WOW Slider Logo
WOW Slider
3.9
WOW Slider is a jQuery slider with stunning visual effects and tons of professionally made templates. Packed with a point-and-click wizard for Mac & Win.
handlebars Logo
handlebars
3.9
handlebars provide the power necessary to let you build semantic templates, compatible with Mustache templates.
Windows Communication Foundation Logo
Windows Communication Foundation
3.6
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is a framework for building service-oriented applications. Using WCF, you can send data as asynchronous messages from one service endpoint to another.
Moment.js Logo
Moment.js
Moment.sj is software that parses, validates, manipulates, and displays dates and times in JavaScript.
Datatables Logo
Datatables
Datatables is a plug-in for the jQuery Javascript library. It is a tool, build upon the foundations of progressive enhancement, that adds all of these advanced features to any HTML table. It helps for adding sorting and paging and filtering abilities.
Font Awesome Logo
Font Awesome
Get vector icons and social logos on your website with Font Awesome, the webs most popular icon set and toolkit

Learning about OpenUI5?

* We monitor all OpenUI5 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.