OPERA Property Management System

OPERA PMS provides all the tools a hotel staff needs for doing their day-to-day jobs - handling reservations, checking guests in and out, assigning rooms and managing room inventory, accommodating the needs of in-house guests, and handling accounting and billing.

Work for OPERA Property Management System?

Learning about OPERA Property Management System?

OPERA Property Management System Reviews

Ask OPERA Property Management System a Question
Showing 13 OPERA Property Management System reviews
OPERA Property Management System review by <span>Susannah F.</span>
Susannah F.

"Opera is a really solid Property Management System"

What do you like best?

it works great and is fast and it is easy to use. it was implenteted well and synched the informaton from our clients and customers seamlessly. can you it for building and maintenance and for contacting and for billing people and replying and sending documents and sending instructions

What do you dislike?

it look a long time to learn and there are a lot of parts

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is the best and easy to use and fast and you can learn it just takes some time to learn but once you have it you will love it so definitely buy it it is worth the price. try it out I think there may be a free trial to use the system

i can manage properties better and know my places and didn't know and have since realized that I can review a lot of property stuff. Can contact clients and make payments online and send bills. can answer questions and provide instructions. sending documents and helping keep good face with customers. everyone seems to like to use the product more than before so more people use it so we can do business more effectively because people are actually using the sodftware instead of doing thingsin their head or on paper

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OPERA Property Management System
OPERA Property Management System review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

As a first-time Opera user, it was really easy to figure out. There's also "Are you sure?" type messages that pop up before making a big change to a reservation that might cause issues down the road. In that aspect, it's hard to mess up someone's reservation. It's also cool how you can track virtually everything that each individual does. For instance, you can see who changed what reservation, or who checked in/out each guest.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I have multiple Opera windows open, it tends to run slow and will even crash on me if I have the maximum number of windows open. Sometimes it's helpful to have so many windows open at once because I'm often doing a lot of different things at once, but not so helpful when it crashes right when I'm trying to assist a guest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend.

Opera is incredibly easy to use and has tons of features that allow the hotel to run smoothly. You can add notes for the next shift of workers, you can pre-check in people, you can do virtually anything you want within Opera.

What Hotel Management solution do you use?

OPERA Property Management System review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Organized Software to Assist with Hotel/Vacation Ownership"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how all of the buttons and menus for Opera are easy to understand and use. There are shortcuts to get to specific menus/windows needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it looks. It looks like it came straight from Windows 95, like it hasn't been updated in years. Also, I continuously have problems with it crashing while I am trying to print reports for End of Day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean up and modernize the look of Opera and fix crash bugs within the system. Particularly with working on files requiring Adobe Reader/Flash.

Opera helps us keep our records up to date and in-sync with other Property Management Systems. All details are printable or can be made into a readable report.

OPERA Property Management System review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Good, but buggy"

What do you like best?

Opera is a pretty straight forward program, it is much simpler to use than Epitome. I like that their commands are easy, and the user friendliness of the program are great.

What do you dislike?

Opera, although good, is still buggy. Our property is at least once every two months having issues with it. Every day, I would say it freezes on me at least once. In my opinion, it is still better than Epitome, but jeez. I also do not like that it only allows you four windows at one time. I sometimes need 5 or 6 and it just won't let me.

We use Opera to assign all our room reservations, and to update our room rates.

OPERA Property Management System review by <span>Angela S.</span>
Angela S.

"Oracle Hospitality Review"

What do you like best?

Constant up to date videos of problem solving for employes

What do you dislike?

Dont always agree with how to problem handle guests

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has all business ascepts that are needed for any Hotel. Opera has unique programs individually for easy training for the different postions for employes

The problem handling videos and tests help better our interactions and problem solving with the guests

OPERA Property Management System review by Consultant in Hospitality
Consultant in Hospitality

"Overall pretty straightforward, minimal issues"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the easy to use interface (as I am not a very computer friendly person).

What do you dislike?

The downside to the operating system is the amount of times it froze up and restarted or shut down due to multiple things going on at once in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall "update" to systems front page appearance and interface. It could use a freshening up!

We utilized the system for booking rooms, from hotel rooms to banquet rooms, etc. It was helpful to have one system for all different departments to have a central booking software.

Learning about OPERA Property Management System?

* We monitor all OPERA Property Management System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.