Opinion Stage

Opinion Stage is a powerful & easy-to-use interactive content (e.g. polls, quizzes, surveys, lists, forms) creation service.

Work for Opinion Stage?

Learning about Opinion Stage?

Opinion Stage Reviews

Ask Opinion Stage a Question
Showing 24 Opinion Stage reviews
Opinion Stage review by <span>Stephanie P.</span>
Stephanie P.

"IN LOVE WITH OPINION STAGE"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Opinion Stage is definitely The Polls! I use them all the time and try to implement them to my content whenever I can. Definetly helps a lot with the content I post online as a food blogger and it is very user friendly so my readers find it easy to use it as well. I like that you can edit images, how many options you have in the polls, that way it can look once it is posted, how to block users from voting again, etc. I simply love it and will keep using it for sure.

What do you dislike?

Hmm...probably the access to some options if you use the basic plan, but it is manageable. I would still definitely recommend Opinion Stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going the way you are going. The customer service is awesome, the platform is great. Just keep the way it is right now and I think more people will be encouraged to reccommend you to others, I make sure to do so constantly.

Access to data from polls, limit of data, basically everything around polls. This is by far the most complete site.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Opinion Stage
Opinion Stage review by <span>Pascal S.</span>
Pascal S.

"an easy to setup, easy to use and efficient Quizz framework"

What do you like best?

A very efficient integration in Wordpress, It gived me the ability to publish a personality quizz in minutes.

We wanted to make a test run, and at the end, the test run became the production run, as it was so easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Not much so far. Maybe the character limits on picture based queries, but It forced me to get to the point (and that's not the easiest thing to do when you're french :) )

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use it as a non commercial organisation, thus we have a basic package. Definitely when we grow bigger, we will need to reassess our needs, as we will one day need analytics, and more efficiient sharing capacilities offered in the next package

as a non profit business, we needed to keep the link with our community. this was a great way to activate and even use the sharing capabilities to reach new people.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Opinion Stage review by <span>Mommy B.</span>
Mommy B.

"Great for creating various types of quick quizzes that can help draw traffic to your site!"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive to use, making it easy to create different types of quizzes for your different end-goals. There is a place to add image attributions, so you can use whatever images you need to to make the quiz interesting, and still give credit to those that deserve it. They also have a WordPress Plugin that makes it easy to put quizzes on my blog.

What do you dislike?

I was looking to add some custom html to the body of the results pages of the outcome quiz, but this feature was not available. In paid versions they have a feature where you can add a call-to-action button though, so once I get more popular and get the paid version of Opinion Stage, this problem will be solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide a wide variety of quiz types, and have lead generation integrated into the paid versions, so if you have a budget for this and need leads, this may be the tool for you.

I am trying to get more traffic to my site by having people fill out fun quizzes that fit the niche of my blog. I have only made a few quizzes so far and am just getting the hang of finding the right topics to make quizzes on, so the results are yet to come. It's a combination of using this great platform and finding the right topic that will create a buzz.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Alex F.</span>
Alex F.

"An amazing platform for our polling needs"

What do you like best?

Opinion Stage is a great all around package, we've been using it to poll the followers of non-profit for about a year now. And after checking all the alternatives overall there's no better option.

The UI design is sleek and it adapts well to embed in our website.

The features offered in even the basic plans are everything we need.

Customer support is great, quick to reply and super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not much really, if I had to nitpick a specific thing I'd say the results area where you see the social media accounts that voted on your poll could use some better display and filtering. But the security options to avoid duplicate voting are good enough that it's not really an issue unless you want to manually go checking for fake social media profiles and duplicate accounts.

I should clarify that it's very specific to a big poll we ran last year, but that's the only issue I could find.

It allowed us to run relatively high traffic polls without straining our own website or having to do the work of an inhouse solution. And it did it with low price and excellent quality.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Mac S.</span>
Mac S.

"Our go-to service for annual Bullion Dealer of the year Vote"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - and excellent capabilities even in free version. The paid version handles huge traffic volume and I love that we can hid the vote results until the end of voting.

What do you dislike?

The ads in the free version are not responsive - with a voting form in our sidebar at 280px, all adverts see half of their banner hidden which looks pretty bad. It's not an issue at wider widths.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free is great, but paid offers a huge amount more and is well worth it if you're seeing a decent traffic volume.

We need an easy to use public voting medium with some security - our first stage vote uses the free version which we can use cookies to block multiple votes. Our main vote using the paid version lets us stop multiple votes using additional methods. We can also track votes, hide results, hide ads and customize the voting forms so it looks like an integral part of our website.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Monika F.</span>
Monika F.

"My bachelor thesis thanks you, Opinion Stage!"

What do you like best?

I used Opinion Stage for my bachelor thesis` surveys. None of the participants had any problems using the surveys. The surveys are optimisied also for tablets and phones, so everything could be filled out on-the-go. It is easy to make a survey and if 0.0001% you have a problem or a question you can ask the customer support - they answer in 1-2 minutes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, maybe because there isn`t such thing, I don`t know. I made only 4 surveys and everything went smooth. If I go deeper into the surveys world I might find something, who knows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The right for you if you need an easy set up survey/quizz.

Like I said I`m using Opinion Stage for my bachelor thesis. I`m conducting some experiments about the crowdfunding updates. Do the updates, directly and indirectly connected to a technological product, influence on the participation of the donators.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Chel B.</span>
Chel B.

"Awesome & Dynamic Software with Amazing Support Staff"

What do you like best?

I don't know! Too much really to find a best.. its like asking.. what chocolate is best? All of it? On a serious note, it is very powerful but easy to use. You can tell a lot of work went into the interface to accomplish that. The more powerful software is, the more difficult the interface for the user usually is. So I know they spent a great deal of time really thinking about how their customers would use it. I appreciate that. The variety in poll types you can choose from is another HUGE gold star in my book. I looked high and low for a good "outcome" based poll. I am so glad I found this one. And the service... jeez... I work all kinds of hours and there seems to ALWAYS be someone there in the little chat box ready to answer questions or help me out. Amazing turn around time if its not instant, its within a couple of hours. Can't really ask for more.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike. I found a small issue where a tie in an outcome based poll is designed to just pick the first configured result. This was not optimal in my particular case, but it was easily solved by adding more questions to avoid a tie being possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a trial. Give it a try, there is no risk :)

I currently am setting up a new site for a client that involves their users taking a quiz to determine certain things about them. These results are important because it drives the user on to purchase and is part of tailoring their whole experience with content and resources on the site. The main issue was that developing something like this from scratch would of been very cost prohibitive to the project. OpinionStage gave me the tools I needed to do this within my client's budget. We both are appreciative.

Opinion Stage review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"A very useful audience engagement tool"

What do you like best?

I am using the Opinion Stage plugin to run polls on https://www.nokilltracy.org, a site promoting the end of the routine killing of animals in our local shelter. Opinion Stage gives me endless ways to engage our audience by posting questions on Facebook that lead back to the site for analysis. The software is very simple to use. Start with a simple poll and experiment. The polls work well and look good on the site.

What do you dislike?

They offer a useful free plan that little sites like mine can actually use. So I won't criticize their pricing, which is fine for even small businesses but expensive for unfunded dogooders. But their free plan offsets any criticism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is better than the WordPress plugin site might make it seem.

Improves audience engagement and provides reasons to create original content that maps to the poll questions. Something to engage the Facebook community with.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Geraldine C.</span>
Geraldine C.

"Love, love, love"

What do you like best?

Everything. It's slick and so professional looking. Super easy to use. Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Ok, you got me, I can't think of a thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like this product, it's intuitive - although it took me a little bit to work out hosting it on my site; HOWEVER, I admit I didn't read any "how to's" and I still worked it out fairly quickly! So not really the program's fault.

It is gorgeously slick, really modern, with some lovely visual effects, so I think it makes it great for users as well

From my end, we use it to educate people, and i think it's really great tool for this

It's not so much business problems as this program has just given me a really great tool to help educate our users about animal welfare all disguised in a fun quiz.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Sameer R.</span>
Sameer R.

"Opinion Stage let us easily start engaging with our audience"

What do you like best?

Our ongoing HIV health awareness campaign finds that our audience engages with interactive content a lot. Its a great addition to our blog-posts and social content, and makes our engagement much more fun.

Opinion Stage lets us quickly and easily put some pretty advanced advanced audience interaction together!

What do you dislike?

Have not come across anything we would like to have changed as yet.

sdfsdfsd

With opinion stage we are able to entertain them with fun quizzes, or poll them to collect data, run vital surveys to learn about them — allowing us to increase traffic, drive engagement, and at the same time collect vital data on, and from, our audience.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Arnav S.</span>
Arnav S.

"A Delightful Tool For Making Quizzes"

What do you like best?

It just makes the task of creating elegant quizzes so easy. Instead of bothering about how my quiz will look and whether the software would be full of bugs, I can focus on the questions.

What do you dislike?

The refreshing time when saving a draft (esp. if you are doing it multiple times) can be a little slow, but that's probably because of its many features. There was one aspect of the quiz that didn't seem to work when I was using it, but the tech team has assured me that the bug would be taken care of soon.

I already knew that most people enjoy a quiz if presented to them in an interesting way. Opinion Stage just makes the process easier.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Aleix C.</span>
Aleix C.

"Helping boost the engagement and user experience"

What do you like best?

This is an easy and a user-friendly tool to get data from your website and enrich it with visual possibilities. For example, thanks to the gamification aspect of the trivia option, it helps improve both the engagement to your web content and the user experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that cannot be solved. For example, we would appreciate to have more customization options (fonts, colors, margins, pictures sizes, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hesitaste of using Opinion Stage, please, try it once and you will realize that is a very useful tool that will help you both improve and enrich your web content.

We have included trivia tool as a new, funny and easy way to lead the user to more complex, scientific contents.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Jim O.</span>
Jim O.

"Brilliant content platform"

What do you like best?

This excellent software allows you to make anything from bespoke polls to quizzes, in seconds - and amend them just as quickly. The results look excellent on the page and they can add enormous value to your site.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must-use as far as I am concerned.

I am a professional journalist of some 43 years standing, who is building a new, campaigning News website for my community. The polls, in particular, are fabulous for engaging my audience and for getting their feedback on the issues on which I am fighting for them. Likewise the quizzes will add much interest to the site, whnich is about to come out of beta shortly.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Pedro O.</span>
Pedro O.

"Opinion Stage is the best tool to use for any contest!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that is an easy to manage plugin within the WordPress platform and by using Opinion Stage is helping us to help those who help others within the non-profit community. I strongly recommend the Opinion Stage team. They really know what they do.

What do you dislike?

I love the functionality in this tool, therefore there is no dislike at all!

It helps us to do various contest for the non-profit community

Opinion Stage review by <span>Boaz R.</span>
Boaz R.

"Surprising tool for quizes"

What do you like best?

Works better than promised. The customer support was outstanding and I'll be happy to use it often.

What do you dislike?

The way the screens of the quiz appear are a bit like PowerPoint (full screen without transitions), and I hope they'll upgrade that experience soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for conversion of users

I was looking to get better conversion of advertising by adding a quiz to a landing page

Opinion Stage review by <span>Alban M.</span>
Alban M.

"Best Opinion WP Plugin"

What do you like best?

It is important when you have to download a new plugin on WP to be as much easy possible. And Opinion WP plugin can be used with closed eyes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, until now i didn't find anything that it's wrong with this service

I'm just collecting some data about the preferences of the albanian persons for the technology.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Rien H.</span>
Rien H.

"a flexible solution for communicating with our participants"

What do you like best?

it's a very friendly way of entering your questions

and the support is friendly and efficient

What do you dislike?

the step from a free account to the first paid account is, from our point of view, a big one

We are a group of people inspired in developping a new type of democracy. In our new system the communication between people and government plays an important role. We make use of opinion stage for the continuous exchange between government and the people, in

Opinion Stage review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great for quick and easy quizzes"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when creating quizzes. The ability of the site to resize images for you, so I don't have to. How quickly it can get embedded onto a site.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to move around answer easily with questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really give it a try if you're looking for a quiz based site. The site also offers other products that come with the memberships, and should be looked at as well.

A quick an easy solution for clients to interact with employees.

Opinion Stage review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

I can make great queries for my website, very useful. that's it

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't use the extended version to see what it's like to see if the quizzes have any effect. I need to upgrade first

having people interact on my website. Can't see the results - need to upgrade for that

Opinion Stage review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great tool for our marketing team"

What do you like best?

We used Opinion Stage to ask our e-magazine readers about their experience. Creating the survey tooked few minutes and we appreciated the attractiveness of the Polls & Quizzes.

What do you dislike?

We weren't able to push the survey to the next level by adding logic jumps.

- increase page views per visitor

- increase social shares

- improve website user engagement

- increase revenue.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Steven C.</span>
Steven C.

"The best embeddable polling tool available"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it's embeddable, responsive, and customisable.

What do you dislike?

could have better monthly payment plan options to allow seasonal businesses to use it more sporadically

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that allows you to embed on your website / blog then this is the tool for you.

mass voting at an event -

Opinion Stage review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Simple to use, good analytic tools"

What do you like best?

Nicely modern, simple and elegant interface

What do you dislike?

Plans could be pricey, but market data could be invaluable

Improve response rate by digitalising survey, where you wouldn't have that high by physical contacts, and whom you may not be able to reach out by conventional means.

Opinion Stage review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"A quick and easy to use tool for surveys"

What do you like best?

I liked that it's easy to control and there are many options. You can disable the things you don't want to appear.

What do you dislike?

The statistics of the survey could show the percentage of answers.

We wanted to know what our show do listeners like.

Opinion Stage review by <span>Mike T.</span>
Mike T.

"Simple polling"

What do you like best?

Simple and customize able. Used it for blog posts that require polling.

What do you dislike?

Not the prettiest looking interface on the user facing side.

Worked as a solid way to add user content and opinions.

Learning about Opinion Stage?

* We monitor all Opinion Stage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.