OpinionLab

Our patented feedback solutions deliver customer insights you can act on: improving the bottom line and impacting customer experience

Work for OpinionLab?

Showing 12 OpinionLab reviews
OpinionLab review by <span>Kevin D.</span>
Kevin D.

UX Specialist Looking for Insights

What do you like best?

Ease of use for reporting and for the users.

What do you dislike?

On your "Check out what's new with OpinionLab!", none of those features are clickable. I spent a bit of time looking for those features, but some of them I couldn't find.

It'd be nice if they took me right to those features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that is anyone wants to get better feedback from their users they should consider switching to OpinionLab. We've received great user feedback about items on the site that aren't working, as well as things we can add/remove to improve the user experience.

Not part of the recommendation, but I just wanted to point out that I wasn't involved with the pricing so I don't have any insights into that.

We're getting a lot of insights about things that are broken, when people can't find items on our site, and quite a few on the delivery service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OpinionLab
OpinionLab review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

Give your customers a voice!

What do you like best?

OpinionLab is a very valuable way to collect passive feedback from a digital product user in a simple unobtrusive manner. It can be easily implemented by most areas of the organization and can help direct new product development. Opinionlab also offers various methods for extracting real-time voice of the customer feedback during product launches, releases or other critical time-frames to assist with product review.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall I found is that the initial on-boarding process is a bit clunky. The configuration required additional assistance from their technical team. Standard deployment survey templates are a bit limited for customization and some of the reports are a bit outdated.

It is a very easy reporting interface and has helped me provide my lead team and other managers automated reports.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

OpinionLab review by <span>Lisa P.</span>
Lisa P.

So far so good

What do you like best?

Can't really say a whole lot at this time. Things have slowed down and I haven't put as much effort into my business or surveys lately. I would recommend OpinionLab as it is very user friendly and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say that I dislike at this time. I am happy with how things are and what I am using.

Currently not facing any problems to solve with OpinionLab. Things are slow and I haven't used the program as much as I would like.

OpinionLab review by Consultant in Writing and Editing
Consultant in Writing and Editing

Great for improving customer relationships

What do you like best?

Great for measuring market sentiment for a brand or product in real time. I love the centralized, targeted feedback in a single place.

What do you dislike?

All of the options can be a little overwhelming! It's hard to know where to start when you first sign up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set aside time to figure out how to best use it. You can't just jump right in. This tool has a ton of features and gives you AMAZING feedback for where you are falling short, but you need proper training to take full advantage of the features.

The business problem being solved is knowing exactly what customers (and potential customers) think about a product overall and within each stage of the decision/buying process.

OpinionLab review by <span>Enzo C.</span>
Enzo C.

Un valido sistema per la raccolta di recensioni.

What do you like best?

Ho provato tantissimi programmi per la gestione opinioni clienti ma opnionlab mi ha colpito per la sua facilita' d'uso impressionante! Ho conosciuto opinionlab tramite Staples che se ne serve e ho deciso di provare anchio questo programma!

What do you dislike?

Il sistema di integrazione in tutti i siti non è il massimo. Occorre poi una completa traduzione nelle altre lingue principali. Nel mercato oggi ci sono tantissimi programmi che offrono la raccolta feedback , opinioni e recensioni. La concorrenza è davvero agguerrita' in questo settore!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provate la versione demo per vedere l'efficacia del programma!

Tanti programmi di raccolta feedback non hanno un ottima gestione mobile. Invece opinion lab riesce ad essere al top nel settore mobile. I clienti rimangono davvero soddisfatti nell'approccio con questo sistema tramite piattaforma mobile.

OpinionLab review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Long time customer

What do you like best?

Easy to configure comment cards, feedback is sent in a very concise daily email, works on both app and web, good for enterprise companies.

What do you dislike?

Service is not the same since acquisition by Verint, so buyer beware. It's not as easy to get changes made, or get any consulting time.

Need actionable feedback to identify website and app problems

Learning about OpinionLab?

* We monitor all OpinionLab reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare OpinionLab to Similar Solutions