OppSource- Sales Development Platform

OppSource PursuitPro is a sales development platform that automates and organizes sales development day. It allows to create sales development campaigns and to deliver account-based sales ready opportunities.

Work for OppSource- Sales Development Platform?

Learning about OppSource?

OppSource- Sales Development Platform Reviews

Ask OppSource a Question
Showing 5 OppSource reviews
OppSource review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"OppSource Review"

What do you like best?

Complete functionality seamlessly integrated with CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an integration between OppSource and Marketo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how the solution might work for all client-facing employees. Not just SDRs / inside sales. This solution would be useful for anyone involved in retention, cross-sell or up-sell; Account Managers, consultants, etc.

OppSource solves the SDR toolset. It provides functionality that is not native to SFDC or other CRMs, but that is essential to maximize SDR productivity. We have seen the sales cycle accelerate, the SDRs happier, and our cost reduced (no SFDC seats required for SDRs using OppSource).

We are looking at rolling this out for other front line staff that aren't typically thought of as direct sales, Account Managers, CSRs, etc. This will increase the results in retention, upsell & cross sell.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OppSource- Sales Development Platform
OppSource review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="1f61fed7-bb32-4a61-af40-7d06b20a05bf">Ben G.</span>
Ben G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Oppsource Sales Development Software makes the day to day tasks of an SDR more efficient! "

What do you like best?

As a sales professional, I’m always looking for ways to be more efficient and more organized with my day to day tasks. When should I follow up with a customer? When is the best time to make an initial engagement with a prospect? Oppsource’s SDR platform answers these questions for me and organizes my day so I’m always being the most efficient sales person for my company and for my customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. This software is easy to use and easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my lense as a sales representative, this platform makes my life easier and makes me a more productice sales rep.

The time spend on simple day to day tasks of an SDR such as typing out notes from phone calls or sorting my prospect lists by date and time to make sure I’m following up at the right time are completely taken on by Oppsource’s platform, which gives me more time to find new prospects and spend more time actively engaging with prospects. Less time spend on the nitty gritty tasks allows for more time selling!

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

OppSource review by Lucas M. M.
Lucas M. M.

"Prospecting the right way. "

What do you like best?

In this day and age, with the immense amount of tools and strategy for content send to prospects, connecting with your targets directly is harder than it has ever been. The Oppsource platform allows me to organize my day through a single platform(vs. Salesforce/spreadsheets) and makes it extremely easy to individualize each message I send to the receiver. Everyone's inbox is filled to the brim with content and prospecting messages, so being able to quickly create dedicated 1 to 1 messages that are personal and relevant allow me to be more effective. The tracking and moment of interest notifications further allow me to be consistent with follow-up and timely with my responses. Conversion rates go up when you have a tool that makes it easy to execute on your prospecting strategy, and Oppsource makes it simple to set up cadences and whirl through my daily tasks with minimal clicking and navigation.

What do you dislike?

I have used this tool for a few years in multiple positions and organizations, and I prefer it to any other way I have attempted to organize my day. Salesforce is a pain in the neck to set up tasks and find the information I need to make informed outreach via calls and emails. My only concern PREVIOUSLY was the UI and ease of the solution, but within the last year they updated the look and feel of the platform and made it much more user friendly. So at this time, no gripes on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think Salesforce and other tools will truly allow your team to be better prospectors, RECONSIDER. Everyone gets content from marketing(via hubspot/marketto/etc.), and canned emails from sales reps and BDRs. You need to differentiate yourself from the clutter by always providing the 1 to 1 personal emails that are tailored and direct. Oppsource makes doing that with EVERY email easy and more efficient than doing so on my own or with other tools.

Daily prospecting planning. Efficiency in outreach. Conversion rates have gone up.

OppSource review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Amazing tool! "

What do you like best?

OppSource's platform is the missing link in the sales enablement software landscape today. This tool is a game changer for inside reps. Selling today is a whole different ball game! Buyers do all of the research online, avoid sales interaction... making it more important than ever that the front line sales team have tools to help them engage with buyers at the right time with the right message in a quick and efficient manner. CRM tools today just aren't tailored for this kind of work! OppSource truly understands what a day in the life looks like for a B2B prospector, the tool intuitively helps reps manage/prioritize their days, interact with buyers at the moment of their interest and helps to automate a lot of timely processes that are non-revenue generating.This means you have a workforce that works smarter, more efficiently and with higher conversion rates and larger pipelines!

What do you dislike?

nothing , the tool is intuitive and easy to use. The team takes suggestions and has a strong development roadmap. In the years I have used the tool it gets better all the time!!

lead prioritization, strategic prospecting, filing pipeline, instituting a rigorous, consistent lead follow-up process, sales rep efficiency, higher lead to opportunity conversion rates, helps us achieve 5x pipeline.

OppSource review by Daan B.
Daan B.

"Great platform, superb support :)"

What do you like best?

The platform is very complex with a lot of functionalities and therefor covers a lot of aspects for the your sales and marketing activities. OppSource support has really one of the best engagement with their users (you know who you are), always ready to solve any issue you have and open to all feedback received.

What do you dislike?

Like stated before, very extended platform which could fulfill all your needs, for us just too much for our needs at the moment, nevertheless, a super tool.

We ran marketing campaigns through the platform, which was completely sufficient, easy to setup and nice to have seen the new UI, which is a great improvement on the old one, thanks once more for the early access, much appreciated.

Learning about OppSource- Sales Development Platform?

* We monitor all OppSource- Sales Development Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.