Optmyzr

PPC management tools to help AdWords and Bing Ads advertisers become more efficient. Tools include a historical Quality Score Tracker, One-Click Optimizations, Custom AdWords Reports, Unique Data Insights, and pre-built AdWords Scripts.

Work for Optmyzr?

Learning about Optmyzr?

Optmyzr Reviews

Ask Optmyzr a Question
Showing 10 Optmyzr reviews
Optmyzr review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Great for Managing Large Accounts and Doing Grunt Work"

What do you like best?

I love the keyword and bid tools, but the reporting function has kept me coming back. Clients love the detailed reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not much help with the display campaigns and the suggestions for keywords could be a little better. The features to create new ad groups out of keywords could be less hidden and more easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other solutions but you won't find others like this one.

Optmyzr allows me to focus on the higher level issues with managing an AdWords account. Rather than hunting around trying to find low performing keywords or ads, or under budget bids, the software tells me where adjustments need to be made. It's saved me hundreds of hours.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Optmyzr
Optmyzr review by PJ S.
PJ S.

"Great Tool - Makes Life as a PPCer 10x Easier"

What do you like best?

Optmyzr tracks quality score over time - something that Google doesn't do. I've found it useful for both identifying low hanging fruit and also aggregating data for more thorough analysis that would take me significantly longer.

What do you dislike?

The tool is constantly rolling out new features - I wish they explained them a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool. Optmyzr's founder Frederick Vallaeys is a real thought leader in the PPC industry, and he has this tool going in the right direction. My favorite part about this tool is that it isn't one that claims to make decisions for you - but instead provides you with the insights that you need to make the correct decision for your business. It is a bit pricey, but if you are serious about PPC, this tool is definitely for you.

With hundreds of ad groups running in our account, Optmyzer has helped me easily identify A/B test winners that are statistically significant. Just set the confidence level you want (i.e. 95%), and it automatically pulls all ads from ad groups with 2+ ads that have a statistically significant difference. You can then pause all the losing ads at once, with a single click.

What Other Digital Advertising solution do you use?

Optmyzr review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Saves me a ton of time"

What do you like best?

Very clean interface makes it easy to understand right out the box.

What do you dislike?

As of yet, there are no issues that I have come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on their free trial to see if it's something you like. I would say you'll be sold the first day.

Handling multiple accounts in Adwords was very time consuming and this helped cut my time in half. I tried Wordstream but I find this to be more cost effective.

Optmyzr review by Enrique C.
Enrique C.

"Excellent tool for AdWords optimization"

What do you like best?

Time saving. A lot of options to optimyze campaigns (ads, bids, keywords, quality score...). The tool is in continous improvement. It supports shopping campaigns creation. Very interesting too some enhanced adwords scripts.

What do you dislike?

The tool is quite expensive. "Regular" plan costs $249/month. Pro costs $499/month. There are discounts (10%) for 6 months payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agencies that manages some powerful accounts should consider trying Optmyzr

Mainly doing some optimizations in less time and in an easier way than using the standard AdWords interface. Helps managers improve productivity.

Optmyzr review by Pascal I.
Pascal I.

"Streamlined PPC Management"

What do you like best?

Automated analysis using top KPIs from daily PPC management. Eliminates the need to export workbooks to Excel for data analysis. Cuts PPC management time in half.

What do you dislike?

No paid social integration yet: focus entirely on search. Ad scheduling through the platform not readily available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a demo with the sales team, they will show you all the good stuff.

PPC ongoing management and execution can take up to 5-20 hours/week per account. If you're using the AdWords and Bing Ads UI for this, you're wasting time waiting for screens to load, changes to take, and worksheets to give you the data viz you need.

Optmyzr not only automates a lot of the tedium of PPC management, but provides nice data visualization for client facing communication.

Optmyzr review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to use tool with turn key optimizations"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and how fast you can apply the recommendations. The interface is easy to use. One click optimizations are very nice.

What do you dislike?

Because we have such a large account, I know I still need to manually review all the recommended optimizations. Because of that, unfortunately I don't use it as much as I should. It's scary to make broad sweeping changes to the whole account without knowing exactly what is happening. I would be nice to have some labelling capabilities and run a test and control group for changes so it will make us feel comfortable with changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you will really need this product and will dedicate time to using it. It's super useful if you need to make automated changes to your account. Our problem is that optimization isn't the problem for us at the moment and unfortunately we don't get as much of use out of it as we should.

We are trying to manage a very large account with very few people. Automation is the only way to do it. Right now growing the account is still a key priority so optimization sometimes takes a backseat to growth. We've enjoyed the platform for being able to easily make changes such as keyword deduping and other one click optimizations.

Optmyzr review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"adwords optimization automation and scale-up"

What do you like best?

advanced automation potential. Library of extremely useful scripts, optimization rule sets, etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing, really. This is an excellent tool. It is priced appropriately and the automation options will shave hours upon hours off your weekly workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the customer support is amazing. Fredrick, the founder and developer, listens to customer needs and adapts his platform with lightning speed to address concerns. It is a fantastic tool.

large-scale adwords and bing ad center optimization

Optmyzr review by User in Computer Software

"A Ton of Great Insights"

What do you like best?

The amount of insights it provides that Google AdWords does not. Tons of data to sort through that will help you make better optimizations for your accounts that help deliver results.

What do you dislike?

Can be overwhelming at first with the amount of possibilities. Stay patient and take your time sorting through everything bit by bit.

Generating more leads for our sales team and partner community. Optmyzer helps tells me where I'm getting the most leads from at the best cost, when I'm getting those leads, and what my audience converts with most.

Optmyzr review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Optmyzer is a true time-saver"

What do you like best?

One-click optimizations and plug-and-play reporting is incredible.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could combine platforms into my reporting. Most of my clients run campaigns on AdWords and Bing, but I have to run separate reports for each account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have if you're running multiple PPC accounts. Low cost is a huge plus!

Online advertising and time management

Optmyzr review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Not all inclusive bid management, but not trying to be"

What do you like best?

I like the one touch optimizations, the account workouts, pre-made scripts that are easy to plug into adwords.

What do you dislike?

Tend to favor Google in terms of features. Bing missing out on some popular features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

roll out all features to all search engine.

Managing time and being efficient with our resources.

Learning about Optmyzr?

* We monitor all Optmyzr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.