Watch a demo of Oracle Aconex, and learn how you can control projects with thousands of participants as well as millions of documents, 3D models, processes and decisions while maintaining insight and control each step of the way.
Listen to Luis Hidalgo, Construction Manager at Rio Tinto and find out how using Oracle Aconex on the Holden Mine Remediation Project in Washington State saved them $3M by improving information transfer across shifts.
Oracle Aconex is the #1 solution for digital project delivery, connecting teams of the world’s largest construction and engineering projects.
100% cloud-based platform, Oracle Aconex is the only platform built for companies and project teams that is fast to deploy and easy to adapt.
Key functions of Oracle Aconex include:
• Document management: create and review documents and information, anytime, anywhere. This includes RFIs, drawings, 3D models, contracts, reports and more.
• Workflow automation: reduce complexity, improve data capture, and increase control through process automation.
• Project Controls: gain control and visibility every step of the way.
• BIM management: Manage review cycles from one central platform, accessible by the extended project team.
• Real-time dashboard & configurable reports: gain visibility of the entire project portfolio with powerful reporting tools.
• Third party integrations: sync data within applications simultaneously.
“Aconex enabled project team members to manage each of their specific processes using easily configurable workflows.” - Hans Hoppe, Principal Risk Manager - Parsons