Oracle Application Testing Suite

Application Testing Suite is a comprehensive, integrated testing solution that ensures the quality, scalability, and availability of your Web applications, Web Services, packaged Oracle Applications and Oracle databases.

Work for Oracle Application Testing Suite?

Learning about Oracle Application Testing Suite?

Oracle Application Testing Suite Reviews

Ask Oracle Application Testing Suite a Question
Showing 24 Oracle Application Testing Suite reviews
Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Carmen A.
Carmen A.

" It is one of the best database managers!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Oracle is that I can manage all my databases through this program in an easy and simple way, the benefits that I got with this tool are excellent, the databases that I can develop with this program are very complete , in turn I can share the main database by creating new files in a way of partitions and that allows me to work optimally and I like that!

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that lately the updates of this tool have been very incostantes and one has not improved the other as it should be, another thing is that you should know very well how to install this tool, because if it is installed badly this program can work very slow and that causes a lot of discomfort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application because it is very useful and ultimately worth paying what it costs, because if you are interested in managing database and build partitions this tool is ideal for it. it is an innovative application according to the technological requirements of this current global world.

Ultimately this tool has been very useful both in my office and in the university since it allows me to develop databases of intermediate difficulty and this translates into reaching the proposed objectives, to others to be able to use it efficiently, another thing that I do not like much is the cost because it is very high.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Application Testing Suite
Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"integrated testing solution"

What do you like best?

Oracle Functional Testing - automated functional and regression testing of web applications

Oracle Functional Testing Suite for Oracle Applications - functional and regression testing of Oracle packaged applications

Oracle Load Testing - scalability, performance and load testing of web applications

Oracle Load Testing Suite for Oracle Applications - scalability, performance and load testing of Oracle packaged applications

Oracle Test Manager - test process management, including test requirements management, test management, test execution and defect tracking.

What do you dislike?

Cost of tool is higher than some others on the market.

Better out of the box options for parallel regression testing sets.

ot much Incapable of automating Windows based applications, have to depend on third party tools

Selenium Forums do not provide much solutions for the issues

Sometimes Maven throws issues where there is no compilation error though pom.xml throws some error

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to use and easy to adopt

Provides out of the box testing flows for E-Business Suite.

Allows our non-technical QA team member to build tests.

Performs automated regression testing of critical functionalities within the application.

Can accommodate customizations or extensions by altering the base flows.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Consultant

"Better testing results in better software"

What do you like best?

Testing as a service, load testing and oracle apps testing

What do you dislike?

Tooling and lack of integrated suite to have everything in one place

Recommendations to others considering the product

A more integrated tooling is required to be successful and it will be hard to compete with HP Mercury tool set otherwise.

We have a huge set of business application which needs functional as well as load testing before releasing it to our internal business users. In our agile development process, it is crucial to do regression testing before releasing the software. Oracle testing suite helped us.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Satish S.
Satish S.

" Integrated testing solution"

What do you like best?

one of the best features that are available and adorable in Oracle application testing suite is Integrated testing solution. I am really impressed with oracle for coming up with such a wonderful tool for testing solutions. This integrated, full lifecycle solution enables you to define and manage your application testing process, validate application functionality, and ensure that your applications will perform under load.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this Oracle Application Testing Suite except for some features like object identification and performance. If there are improvements in object identification process, then this tool would be unbeatable. Also Oracle can think of coming up ways to improve performance too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful tool. Please try.

Automated functional and regression testing of web applications. Also used for functional and regression testing of Oracle packaged applications. This is one of the best integrated tools available in market for Integrated testing.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Oracle "

What do you like best?

The diversity of the product, the ability to integrate with other programs.

What do you dislike?

does not provide reports as good as S A P for financials. The process is lacking on the oracle side

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an okay product, nothing amazing. It may be more cost efficient compared to others, but it is also reflected in the pricing of the products. Lots of different add ons to consider as well, which may make it worth your while

Financial drilldowns, the ability to look more in depth at the numbers. there is really no benefits compared to SAP

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Great platform for Oracle Developers!"

What do you like best?

I have been an Oracle and SQL programmer and developer for over 10 years now. In the testing suite, I loved being able to create a ServerStats monitor. Being able to use the metrics available and the generic metrics, I have been able to seamlessly run the load test and compare my absolutes. Also being able to clone the metric profiles saves time and money in the testing environment. I used this for my Oracle and SQL Databases, web servers and APIs.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I really dislike about the platform. As the developer, I need to be able to test every aspect of the server to make sure that our applications will run with few bugs. The ServerStats is a comprehensive system that allows me to look in every nook and cranny. More reporting would be handy to have and the price is a bit high for smaller corporations. We have less than 15 employees so the pricing ended up being a bit steep for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle continues to be innovative - when I look back at Oracle 10+ years ago and look at it now to see how much has been improved, it amazes me. Through their innovations, they will continue to make products that are easy to use from the administrator to the user levels.

We are a small company so pricing has limited our use of it at this time. Once we grow more and the need necessitates it, we do plan to implement Oracle Application Testing Suite back into our company budget.

The use of metrics in our testing systems has allowed us to find the errors that we used to have to write long code for. By using the system we can identify the problems, fix them and put them back out into the testing environment to make sure that all of our fixes work.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Ibrahim A. C.
Ibrahim A. C.

"An Integrated Testing Platform"

What do you like best?

This is incredible tool for comprehensive and integrated testing to ensure quality of applications.

What do you dislike?

Installation and configuration is bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use if core application development plat for is oracle based. Will bring ease and better control.

Application development is made easy using this tool and productivity of the development team is enhanced.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Jimmy I.
Jimmy I.

"Outstanding product, requires expertise to configure."

What do you like best?

Amazing flexibility and capability! Since we're an oracle enterprise business customer this testing system works well.

What do you dislike?

Complex to configure and get operational.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire or contract knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts.

It allows us to find issues before we put our products into production. This product has increased our customer satisfaction level.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Consultant in Wholesale
Consultant in Wholesale

"User-friendly and intuitive "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use for a wide variety of users — it’s more friendly for those not so familiar with technology. It allowed us to transition to a new billing system when the company was acquired.

What do you dislike?

There were certain aspects of accounting software that we could not use with it.

Transitioning to a new billing system (and in some cases, a new billing cycle). With features we didn’t have before, we were able to better identify fraudulent credit requests.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User

"Oracle for everyday use"

What do you like best?

Oracle offers a lot of options and can hold a lot of information. It is versatile in its conception and allows for diverse skill level and usage. It is very easy to learn and is fairly stable.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is not user-friendly, it is very glitchy and performs random changes within its system.

Oracle stores and tracks a lot of information and has the capability of some customization. Oracle is fairly easy to learn and work with.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great Suite; easy to use "

What do you like best?

This software was easy for me to learn. I am not particularly technically inclined, however I managed to use this software pretty well.

What do you dislike?

I'm not certain that the interface is as user friendly as it could be, but it is not terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you have to have some basis of knowledge before using, but you dont have to be an expert.

My engineers use it to help them build website content and displays.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Kulsoom H.
Kulsoom H.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and user-friendly. Great for communication.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Oracle, I haven't used it enough to have any dislike

Collecting and retaining data

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Retail"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it was to use this program for testing and it was fairly quick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t necessarily say there was something I disliked.

The benefits of using oracle application testing suite is that it allows the company to efficiently test the new hires on the different areas of the store and to become credentialed for these areas.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good way to test my server"

What do you like best?

Oracle testing suite was a great software for me to test some of the perspective software and its functionality with my server.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little steep for me considering that I'm a small business, but that is more of something that could be worked out in n the future as my company grows.

I wanted it for regression testing as my business grow.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User

"Oracle Application Testing Suite"

What do you like best?

It enables me to define and manage my application testing process, validate application functionality, and ensure that my applications will perform effectively. It greatly reduce the required user involvement during an implementation or upgrade.

What do you dislike?

It requires a lot of knowledge and training to be able to use it well.

Helps with scalability, performance and load testing of web applications

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great testing tool"

What do you like best?

It is useful in routine development and enhancements. It can also help deliver a better final product with less bugs.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any issues that I dislike about this or from others this far.

It allows our development team to put out features faster and with fewer issues.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User

"Oracle has a lot of products in their testing suite to make your life easier for web testing"

What do you like best?

the sociability for testing web applications is the biggest plus IMO

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not the easiest compared to other suites I've used

Testing web services at a scalable level and load/regression testing

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Financial Services

"Difficult to set up"

What do you like best?

Test process management. Was a good tool for obtaining that results for future projects

What do you dislike?

The software itself is very expensive for what it offers there are cheaper options

Testing web applications

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Research
User in Research

"valid business solution"

What do you like best?

adaptive, intelligent apps have great user interface

What do you dislike?

can be extremely slow to load at certain times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to test it first

We use Oracle to improve our customer experience

"Oracle is the best"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to navigate once you know the ins and outs of it.

What do you dislike?

When maintenance comes around, it tends to be an issue.

Figuring out classes for people.

"Oracle Review "

What do you like best?

Security of information

Easy access

Backup of information

What do you dislike?

As every operation system it does have some glitches

Quick access to submitted info,

Momentarily notifications once new files were received

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

"Great product "

What do you like best?

The easy of use, and great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Not really any downside to this software

The test of our QR codes when created is awesome.

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"Oracle Financials"

What do you like best?

Oracle Finaniclals R12 integrates the real world with the application. The new Bank Account architecture mirrors the physical bank and makes it easy to integrate and do business.

What do you dislike?

Navigation and Forms GUI can be reworked

Financials back office operations

Oracle Application Testing Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Java use"

What do you like best?

Good learning user interface, easily modifiable

What do you dislike?

Device management missing, file hierarchy could be better

Problem solving, assignments

Learning about Oracle Application Testing Suite?

* We monitor all Oracle Application Testing Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.