Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile

3.4

The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device.

Work for Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile?

Learning about Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile?

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile Reviews

Showing 11 Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile reviews
Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by Salani E.
Salani E.

"Assistant Accountant "

What do you like best?

The best thing that I like about this product is enabling me to access to my business intelligence data using my mobile, tablet and other smart devices. apart from that, I will be able to access data on the go. And the specialized mobile app is an effective way to access the data and when and where needed.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain so far, However, I really hope of some videos about the features available for us to use online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Learn the technique and the advantages first. It will be hard for a long term business intelligence analyst to switch to mobile from using desktop or laptop over time, But it will be really easy and amazing.

- Accessing business intelligence data scorecards and etc.

-testing the dashboards.

-Working on the dashboards with several members of the team from a different part of the country.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good software for business on the go "

What do you like best?

Always easy access for any user to get business information in real time

What do you dislike?

Could be better organized, looks a little cluttered, can make new users feel very overwhelmed by the app

Beneficial to have “real time” sales, helps solve problems like not meeting daily sales goals because any user can easily see where sales are and can in turn push for more sales.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User

"The product integrates so many functions necessary that we can eliminate several antiquated platform"

What do you like best?

The mobile module is especially useful for our field representatives and our on-site consultants. They can access the same real-time numbers that we see in the hub.

What do you dislike?

Real-time server usage throughout the enterprise tends to cause Oracle to run slowly during peak times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is suitable to meet the needs of reports and analyzes for medium and large companies. It features scheduled reports and robust security architecture.

Oracle allows us to schedule reliable automatic delivery of reports with customized access to user dashboards. This was a problem for us which thanks to it was solved.

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.

"Powerful and reliable"

What do you like best?

I really like all the possibilities of visualizations, the reliability and the support

What do you dislike?

Even though visualization is a key feature, I had the feeling that it was lagging a bit behind compared to other new BI software

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Good for corporations with enormous databases

-Good for high level executive, possible to focus on what it matters

Executive visualization of information

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by Anais C.
Anais C.

"Very poor platform - very hard to use! "

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a terrible platform and I really do not like it.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly at all. It's interface is very unappealing to the eye and makes it difficult to navigate through the system. I feel like it doesn't get the basic needs done.

All business management is in one place.

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"iOS version worked better than on Android."

What do you like best?

Easily access Oracle BI content in my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

The android version is very buggy, the server connection was very unstable.

Analyze student 's financial aid amount based on past year's tuition and book cost.

The app provide a visualization of the statistics.

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User

"best performance management tool"

What do you like best?

we use virtual analytics with help of this tool , comprehenses large amount of data

What do you dislike?

free trial is available but tool is very expensive not affordable

we also have voice feature in this so when we ask questions we get responses very easily

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Outdated software "

What do you like best?

I liked how much data you can manage in oracle BI

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how non-intuitive this software is

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around first there is probably better software out there

Understanding sales and business development successes and failures

"Works well"

What do you like best?

This product works fairly effective at my manufacturing and order processing workplace and warehouse

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be I feel that it may make my system slow

Effective and efficiency

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good tool for BI"

What do you like best?

Did not have to do much. Very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Needs more customization. Few restrictions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usage Tracking to differentiate Mobile users from Desktop users.

BI helps resolve lot of problems. Being a web UI helps users a lot.

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Oracle is easy to navigate and fairly user-friendly with regards to finding content/tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changes are not saved automatically.

Oracle helps our team stay organized on a fundamental level so that we can expand our toolkit beyond.

Learning about Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile?

* We monitor all Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.