Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS

5.0

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS is a tool for network resiliency, optimizing global web application performance, and managing traffic across hybrid cloud environments

Work for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS?

Learning about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS?

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS Reviews

Ask Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS a Question
Showing 2 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS reviews
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS review by Consultant

"Effective at performing its purpose"

What do you like best?

I know Dyn offers many different services, but I use the original product, the updater, and have for the last 10 or so years. I have my DNS hosted with them for my setup at home. The speed of updating the host record is excellent. I essentially never have to force it to update, and I haven't had any unavailability after an IP change yet.

What do you dislike?

The cost has gone up a bit over the years, but it's still worth it in my opinion. There really isn't much to the product that I use. It just works.

I use this for access to my server and workstation at home, where I can't get a static IP from my ISP.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Best Managed DNS Services Available "

What do you like best?

Dyn has made DNS management simple and easy. Navigation is easy and making changes or adding new DNS records is simple.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike. The service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product, Easy to use and Secure.

Single source to manage all our DNS zones. Prior to Dyn we had multiple DNS providers and multiple plans to manage. This was a pain point and a security issues.

What Managed DNS Providers solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Amazon Route 53 Logo
Amazon Route 53
Amazon Route 53 is a cloud-based Domain Name System (DNS) that help developers and businesses to route end users to Internet applications by translating names like www.example.com into the numeric IP addresses like 192.0.2.1 that computers use to connect to each other.
GoDaddy Premium DNS Logo
GoDaddy Premium DNS
GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed.
Azure DNS Logo
Azure DNS
Azure DNS allows you to host your DNS domain in Azure, so you can manage your DNS records using the same credentials, billing, and support contract as your other Azure services.
Cloudflare DNS Logo
Cloudflare DNS
Cloudflare DNS is powered by the same network as our lightning-fast CDN.
Google Cloud DNS Logo
Google Cloud DNS
Google Cloud DNS is a scalable, reliable and managed authoritative Domain Name System (DNS) service running on the same infrastructure as Google.
DNSMadeEasy Logo
DNSMadeEasy
4.7
Increasing uptime has never been easier. Fastest speeds, highest uptime, highest ROI. We do DNS
ClouDNS Logo
ClouDNS
ClouDNS is a provider of global Managed DNS services, including GeoDNS, Anycast DNS and DDoS protected DNS.
UltraDNS Logo
UltraDNS
4.7
Security, reliability, performance.The reasons Fortune 500 and Alexa 100 companies count on UltraDNS to secure this cornerstone of their connected world.
No-IP.com Logo
No-IP.com
The Worlds Largest and Most Trusted Free Dynamic DNS Provider. Since 1999.
Constellix Logo
Constellix
5.0
Constellix is a subsidiary of Tiggee, the creators of DNS Made Easy, and the industry leader in providing IP Anycast enterprise DNS services. Constellix is an Internet Traffic Optimization (ITO) company and trailblazer in next-generation traffic management solutions.

Learning about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS?

* We monitor all Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.