The Oracle Commerce Assisted Selling Cloud Service is a native iOS application for use by store associates that provides retailers using the Oracle Commerce Cloud Service with consistent omni-channel functionality between the brick & mortar and digital channels. The service uses the underlying Oracle Commerce Cloud Service platform, tools, and APIs to access the catalog, promotions, pricing, and profile information used in the digital, online store. The result is a cohesive experience for shoppers of the brand between the digital channel and in-store channel.
Associates are able to help shoppers learn about products, as well as provide guidance and up-/cross-sell opportunities. Store associates can use the Oracle Commerce Assisted Selling Cloud Service to access the digital catalog managed through the Oracle Commerce Cloud Service Admin tool and sell those items to shoppers in the store. It also enables store associates to look up shopper order history and update shopper profile information, as well as access a shopper’s cart that was started online. With Oracle Commerce Assisted Selling Cloud Service, the in-store associate can add items to the shopper’s cart and accept credit card tender.
With the Oracle Commerce Assisted Selling Cloud Service, users can:
• Login to the application with their username/password
• Search & Browse the digital catalog managed through the Oracle Commerce Cloud Service Admin tool
• Create a cart for a shopper and add products to the cart
• Access a shopper’s cart started online & add products to that cart
• Access shopper order history
• Access and update shopper profile information
• Apply discounts to an order
• Do cart checkout via credit card
Oracle Commerce Cloud Mobile App information is gathered from both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store.
You can see the postings on their respective sites: