Oracle Commerce

The Oracle Commerce Platform (formerly ATG Commerce) allows the most complex digital businesses to innovate in time with market changes and expand quickly and easily to new touch points and geographies.

Work for Oracle Commerce?
Miva vs magento  e commerce platforms  2x

Learning about Oracle Commerce?

Oracle Commerce Reviews

Showing 64 Oracle Commerce reviews
Oracle Commerce review by <span>Madison H.</span>
Madison H.

Oracle Retail Review

What do you like best?

I like how everything you could possibly need in a retail world (i.e. styles, style numbers, colors, etc.) is all organized in the system. It's easy to go in and write orders and make changes to send off. I like how the system is organized like a SQL system and it makes sense on how to get things done once you take the time to learn the system.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to use another system to enter these in and have them communicate. We have also had issues with items that only need an hour tops to batch that end up needing to batch overnight. To wait for that communication in between systems to happen tends to slow down business when you are trying to work quickly through business when they expect a quick turnaround.

We are always writing orders and moving the business forward with the software. I'm unaware of any other software that allows for all of these applications to happen in one program. The software allows us to continually make changes and resend the new information to the vendor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Commerce
Oracle Commerce review by <span>Wendy M.</span>
Wendy M.

The best way for employees to manage themselves.

What do you like best?

I like that employees can handle their own payroll deductions, manage their own training by interacting with the website, and that it can be done without much interaction with the main office. Once they complete their training, it's all sent off and done.

What do you dislike?

The interface is through Internet Explorer, or at least is through my workplace. I wish we could use it on other browsers (Chrome, FIrefox) .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best interactive systems I've used for work, and I really like it. I wish I had this in previous jobs, which used separate payroll and training programs for their workplaces.

It's pretty much an employee self-service for their training. There is very little need to explain things to a new employee until they come to work to do the hands-on stuff.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Oracle Commerce review by <span>Antoine C.</span>
Antoine C.

Oracle Commerce AC

What do you like best?

Some of the immediate features I like about the Oracle Commerce software, is its abilities to integrate across multiple platforms; such as: desktop, phone tablet and laptop. Oracle software provides, in their words a "blissful shopping experience" with their storefront functionality and hotkeys .

What do you dislike?

One of the items, I'm not so fond of, regarding Oracle Commerce is the licensing and fee structure. Many competitors provide a base price, with pricing plans for services and licensing, Oracle uses a consultative base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Oracle, be sure to evaluate the entire functionality front. Other than that, its a great software, have fun.

With Oracle, you are solving a few problems. To mention a few, you solve the product availability problem, goods for sale are often no longer available in brick&mortar locations. You solve the problem of time, we have no control over time, however, we can shop online with sites that uses Oracle, to speed up the acquisition process.

Oracle Commerce review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

Huge capabilities, much assembly required

What do you like best?

We had been working with ATG for 10+ years when they got bought by Oracle and became Oracle Commerce. The capabilities are probably the most mature in the market, especially in terms of personalization and complex catalog structure or workflows.

What do you dislike?

It's not a simple platform to wrangle. Much dev is required to set up functionality, integrations and templates. The business interface for controlling content and business rules has a steep learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle is pulling back support for their on-premise commerce product that evolved from ATG. Oracle Cloud Commerce, which their pushing everyone to, is still playing catch-up with many other mid-market commerce options. Oracle still charges a premium for a half-baked product that's not quite there now. And they're such a massive behemoth of a company that sales and support can be a nightmare to navigate.

Complex catalogs, workflows and integrations are far more stable once well constructed.

Oracle Commerce review by <span>Marissa S.</span>
Marissa S.

Great platform for my job

What do you like best?

It’s convenient and easy to use for my workplace. I find all my information everything I need through this platform. I recommend this to anyone and everyone needing this for retail!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike! I’m confident I like everything about the service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time!

With collaboration my job this platform is used for employee information and HR/job information. It’s convenient because we have all of her information in one area and everyone can go and look at their information on this platform.

Oracle Commerce review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Best is coming soon

What do you like best?

I have been using oracle ATG commerce in my current project. So far the endeca search has been the best thing which it has. ATG is a rhobust system with versioned database for content.

What do you dislike?

It is so tightly coupled with very few primitive out of the box content managment capabilities which are needed for a B2C commerce engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the oracle commerce cloud is going to give a tough competition to the rest of the commerce products in the market

We built a B2B commerce platform for our industrial customer to enable theor online sales across 40 different countries. The BCC has OOTB options to enable translated content repository which helped us do this implementation easily.

Learning about Oracle Commerce?

* We monitor all Oracle Commerce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.