Oracle Commerce

3.8

The Oracle Commerce Platform (formerly ATG Commerce) allows the most complex digital businesses to innovate in time with market changes and expand quickly and easily to new touch points and geographies.

Work for Oracle Commerce?

Learning about Oracle Commerce?

Oracle Commerce Reviews

Showing 86 Oracle Commerce reviews
Oracle Commerce review by Madison H.
Madison H.

"Oracle Retail Review"

What do you like best?

I like how everything you could possibly need in a retail world (i.e. styles, style numbers, colors, etc.) is all organized in the system. It's easy to go in and write orders and make changes to send off. I like how the system is organized like a SQL system and it makes sense on how to get things done once you take the time to learn the system.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to use another system to enter these in and have them communicate. We have also had issues with items that only need an hour tops to batch that end up needing to batch overnight. To wait for that communication in between systems to happen tends to slow down business when you are trying to work quickly through business when they expect a quick turnaround.

We are always writing orders and moving the business forward with the software. I'm unaware of any other software that allows for all of these applications to happen in one program. The software allows us to continually make changes and resend the new information to the vendor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Commerce
Oracle Commerce review by Wendy M.
Wendy M.

"The best way for employees to manage themselves."

What do you like best?

I like that employees can handle their own payroll deductions, manage their own training by interacting with the website, and that it can be done without much interaction with the main office. Once they complete their training, it's all sent off and done.

What do you dislike?

The interface is through Internet Explorer, or at least is through my workplace. I wish we could use it on other browsers (Chrome, FIrefox) .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best interactive systems I've used for work, and I really like it. I wish I had this in previous jobs, which used separate payroll and training programs for their workplaces.

It's pretty much an employee self-service for their training. There is very little need to explain things to a new employee until they come to work to do the hands-on stuff.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Oracle Commerce review by Rose K.
Rose K.

"Best integration system"

What do you like best?

We use Oracle Commerce Cloud for the e-commerce portion of our website. We're currently split between using OCC for the e-commerce portion and SiteCore for the Marketing and product information focus. It's far more robust and user-friendly than our previous e-commerce solution, with the ability to easily address our mobile optimization issues we've been experiencing, as well as easily running A/B tests to optimize conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

Initial implementation for us has been particularly expensive, and requires the use of multiple partners. Onboarding and initial build out can be difficult, with some potential far-reaching errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend postponing using Commerce Cloud. But as development usually takes place in Sprints, at least in our projects, I can recommend to start implementing the basic and start with the missing functionalities as soon as they are included in the new Cloud version. But this needs to be aligned with Oracle. So an assessment needs to be done upfront.

In any case, I can always recommend going with OCC, keeping in mind the other integrated products offered by Oracle

Oracle Commerce Cloud can be used by the employees. They can handle their own payroll deductions and manage their own training. It is a very interactive system. Oracle Commerce Cloud has the ability to integrate across multiple platforms such as phone, desktop, and laptop.

Oracle Commerce review by Antoine C.
Antoine C.

"Oracle Commerce AC "

What do you like best?

Some of the immediate features I like about the Oracle Commerce software, is its abilities to integrate across multiple platforms; such as: desktop, phone tablet and laptop. Oracle software provides, in their words a "blissful shopping experience" with their storefront functionality and hotkeys .

What do you dislike?

One of the items, I'm not so fond of, regarding Oracle Commerce is the licensing and fee structure. Many competitors provide a base price, with pricing plans for services and licensing, Oracle uses a consultative base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Oracle, be sure to evaluate the entire functionality front. Other than that, its a great software, have fun.

With Oracle, you are solving a few problems. To mention a few, you solve the product availability problem, goods for sale are often no longer available in brick&mortar locations. You solve the problem of time, we have no control over time, however, we can shop online with sites that uses Oracle, to speed up the acquisition process.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Oracle capacity for billions of records load improve performace "

What do you like best?

Oracle provides great feature of sqlldr and external tables that helps to load billions of records in short timeframe basically for analytics of data. Without this feature it takes couple of hours and hours to load millions of records in database .. sqlldr can be used with xml as well ..

What do you dislike?

It’s little tricky when you have to read file name whiting xml tags .. as to read the file name. Constant needs to use . That way we can directly read file name , store in database and compare the results of database data against file ..

Great feature for data analytics ... billions of records loaded in database with applying couple of features to gather ....1. Sqlldr 2. Disable index before loading data and enable it after load 3. Partition on table for fast retrieval or parallel load 4. Apply hint on table 5. Easily banded with xml tags

Oracle Commerce review by Kenneth N.
Kenneth N.

"Good to document calls"

What do you like best?

Oracle is a software that I used to document all my phone calls. It made my job much easier to do because of how simple and direct it is. I also liked how it notifies me when someone updates a request so I can read more into it.

What do you dislike?

Some things I don’t like about Oracle is how unresponsive it is sometimes. They have shortcuts to close or open a request and sometimes it’s unresponsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always use the shortcuts. It saves you so much time.

Costco call center members calling us. When they describe a problem and we need to move it to somebody highwr up, we use Oracle.

Oracle Commerce review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Huge capabilities, much assembly required"

What do you like best?

We had been working with ATG for 10+ years when they got bought by Oracle and became Oracle Commerce. The capabilities are probably the most mature in the market, especially in terms of personalization and complex catalog structure or workflows.

What do you dislike?

It's not a simple platform to wrangle. Much dev is required to set up functionality, integrations and templates. The business interface for controlling content and business rules has a steep learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle is pulling back support for their on-premise commerce product that evolved from ATG. Oracle Cloud Commerce, which their pushing everyone to, is still playing catch-up with many other mid-market commerce options. Oracle still charges a premium for a half-baked product that's not quite there now. And they're such a massive behemoth of a company that sales and support can be a nightmare to navigate.

Complex catalogs, workflows and integrations are far more stable once well constructed.

Oracle Commerce review by Marissa S.
Marissa S.

"Great platform for my job"

What do you like best?

It’s convenient and easy to use for my workplace. I find all my information everything I need through this platform. I recommend this to anyone and everyone needing this for retail!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike! I’m confident I like everything about the service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time!

With collaboration my job this platform is used for employee information and HR/job information. It’s convenient because we have all of her information in one area and everyone can go and look at their information on this platform.

"Best is coming soon"

What do you like best?

I have been using oracle ATG commerce in my current project. So far the endeca search has been the best thing which it has. ATG is a rhobust system with versioned database for content.

What do you dislike?

It is so tightly coupled with very few primitive out of the box content managment capabilities which are needed for a B2C commerce engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the oracle commerce cloud is going to give a tough competition to the rest of the commerce products in the market

We built a B2B commerce platform for our industrial customer to enable theor online sales across 40 different countries. The BCC has OOTB options to enable translated content repository which helped us do this implementation easily.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Used Oracle Endeca for a Fortune 50 Comany"

What do you like best?

Endeca had lots of features for me as an emcomm search and navigation analyst. It was very easy to configure, and offered many options for ordering results lists and left navigation filters. You can set up default orders then customize anything you wanted to on a page by page basis.

What do you dislike?

There was no machine learning involved, and there were issues when items would become out of stock. There was no way to flag these or be alerted.

We were able to build custom sort order algorithms and updated thesaurus libraries within Endeca. Because it was so customizable we were basically able to build anything we needed.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Positive overall with some improvement"

What do you like best?

Base software features that exist are good, it's easy to use. If you're good at coding it's great but if you're not everything is basic and it doesn't look so modern.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have problem you can't explain. Can't put a product in a non-navigable page! The software is still missing a lot of functionality

I didn't worked long enough in this company to talk about it.

Oracle Commerce review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Oracle Commerce Review"

What do you like best?

It's a very well established big ecommerce implementation. If you have the whole suite of products from Oracle it's much easier to make a VERY big ecomm site (like the Kind that process millions of dollars a day). It runs on the JVM and is very performant. It has a ton of out of the box features for your ecomm solutions that most of the time you'd have to buy another set of software for, like if you were using something along the lines of Hybris. It has built in customer personalization and SEO, which is probably the most important part of any ecomm site nowadays. There is a built in search feature which is also an advantage over something like hybris.

What do you dislike?

You have to have a lot of money to make this easy. Oracle definitely has a steep spending to implement their products. It isn't easy to componentize and scale quickly with something like this. This requires a server infrastructure and money to get this platform out the door and run with success. Also you'll need to hire consultants that know exactly what they are doing so that will also be very costly, as they are not cheap.

I've consulted for multiple companies in using this product for a rebrand of their current ecommerce solutions.

Oracle Commerce review by Haley C.
Haley C.

"Great email platform (if I'm reviewing the right one)"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use email interface. All the tools you need are there. My favorite part is the ability to creat templates that you can send the client for common contact scenarios.

What do you dislike?

It looks a little outdated, but that's just aesthetics. Chat could be more personalized.

Not really solving problems, just a great way for client/consultant interaction. We use the email and chat.

Oracle Commerce review by Kendra T.
Kendra T.

"Quality Service for Business"

What do you like best?

The service is multifunctional and reliable for small and medium businessses that allows use across devices for easy access.

What do you dislike?

It’s not the most suitable for larger companies that are steadily growing.

Using the software for multiple projects and for many departments to share important information rapidly. It’s great for satisfying customer needs for unconventional purchasing.

"Pretty good system"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple system. For the most part, I taught myself how to use it.

What do you dislike?

We have a glitch in out system that fails yo properly print the refund receipts. Also, sometimes locating the correct order without the original receipt is unnecessarily difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for its ease of use, especially in a fast-paced environment where more complicated software would cause more problems that it would solve.

We use Oracle in-store to take online returns. Its such a simple process. The receipts are easily accessible if a customer has misplaced his or hers.

Oracle Commerce review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Helping customers find what they want, fast."

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to help set up our e-commerce to point our customers in the right direction to get what they want, easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

Like most things, it is only as good as the person running it. Not as intuitive as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is any way to make the system a little more intuitivefor people people who might have the technical / background or might not have the budget to higher a consultant to handle this sort of thing for them.

Happier customers since they are able to find what they want much easier.

User in Retail

"Using oracle has been a breeze. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and to teach others to use. Mostly everyone catches on right away.

What do you dislike?

It’s shut down a lot. Also logs me off a lot.

I haven’t solved any problems. The benefits I’ve noticed is that it’s very easy for all employees to check pay stubs, schedules, requests off, and much much more.

Oracle Commerce review by Chevy W.
Chevy W.

"Makes tickets easy to use and close"

What do you like best?

Being able to email and add notes to a ticket all in one. Also, makes it easy to add templates

What do you dislike?

The screen fit isn’t always right, but otherwise this program works as advertised

We solve all types of customer related issues, like billing and and refunding from this app.

Oracle Commerce review by Elaine S.
Elaine S.

"Oracle ATG Business User Tools are Best In Class"

What do you like best?

Biz users have the tools needed to tweak or change existing site experience relatively easily. You do not need to get on the radar of your programming staff to implement changes for you. You can improve the site user experience quickly, easily, and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It can be challenging if any of your coworkers are utilizing the same assets you are in current projects that are not yet in production. When you go to push your project to production you have to "update" assets that are in conflict with other open projects. This makes sense and is necessary, but in the platform version we have (10.2) there is not an easy way to view all conflicts and update/resolve globally instead of having to view them individually to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle provide a plethora of documentation regarding it's products and services. It would serve you well to spend the time reviewing the published information to help you make the right choices and be comfortable with those choices. It will also help you manage expectations for all users of the platform within your company.

The Oracle Platform has allowed us to include content resources and product resources on our site in tandem with each other. Content has its own navigation structure and is searchable. This is huge. For any product you can see the associated resources that are applicable to that product. This feature works fantastically, and is easy to maintain and improve on. We have also been able to ensure that site search delivers the most relevant results when site visitors use navigation or site search. Managing these areas in ATG as a business user/administrator is easy to understand and easy to implement. Stand Alone Categories has been a very useful tool as well. Basically you create a navigation or product category outside of your base architecture. This can be done on the biz. user level, without any developer intervention. Technically, what is created is not part of the site, but it looks and functions the same for the end user. WOW!

Oracle Commerce review by Andy P.
Andy P.

"Great idea but still needs some work"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how more streamlined the system has become.

What do you dislike?

Oracle has come a long way, but there are still a lot more that could be done. I wish that customizing was not such a process and when the systems are down they are down.

PO approvals, DC issues, Item Setup

Oracle Commerce review by Vivek B.
Vivek B.

"Oracle commerce review"

What do you like best?

the way their efforts and provide quality for their customer it cater for both b2c nd b2b.

What do you dislike?

its cost which should be more lower than now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please use it once if you need a trust worthy soft for your org.

multi site management

Oracle Commerce review by Chad P.
Chad P.

"An Enterprise-Class Solution that Delivers Results"

What do you like best?

After working with several enterprise-class eCommerce production sites, Oracle ATG is far and away the most comprehensive and user-friendly commerce engine in the marketplace. Oracle continues to make significant investments in the product suite with its acquisition of Endeca and Experience Manager and has thoughtfully built those best-in-class systems into the core Oracle ATG product.

As other reviews have mentioned, you need to find a solid implementation partner that knows Oracle ATG inside and out. Your company also needs to have a talented group of business and technology resources on hand to build the vision for the implementation and be ready to manage it. Even when implemented smoothly, Oracle ATG is a complex (but robust) system, and you'll need sufficient resources (based on the size of your business) to maintain and grow your online business with Oracle ATG.

What do you dislike?

If designed, implemented and supported properly, there should be very little to dislike about this system. But reality is reality and any system of this magnitude will bring unexpected bugs and functional limitations, but those can always be overcome with a combination of great internal developers and/or a great technology partner that understands Oracle ATG's framework. It's primary drawback is price - it is an enterprise-class system and it's the best available in the marketplace. But anyone going into the platform selection process knows that if you're looking for an enterprise-class system, you're going to pay enterprise-class prices. But you also get an immensely powerful eCommerce backbone that will set your company up for significant growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to be well-prepared and know exactly what your business wants out of its eCommerce initiatives before selecting a system like Oracle ATG. If you've selected it as a solution, your business team MUST learn the ins and outs of the system so they can develop a comprehensive set of requirements - using the system terminology and features - for their ultimate implementation partner. And depending on the size and makeup of your business, you need to be prepared to staff up appropriately - especially on the technology/development side of the house - if you want to be all (or somewhat) self-sufficient in expeditious bug fixes and new feature development.

We have a complex business model that requires a mix of B2B and B2C commerce and Oracle ATG has delivered a wide variety of "out of the box" features that have helped us achieve growth against our primary eCommerce objectives.

Oracle Commerce review by Consultant

"Very simple software "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use with a small amount of training, this really streamlined the process of getting people started on it.

What do you dislike?

All of my Oracle applications tend to crash on a daily basis, which can be very difficult when I’m on a call with a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you want a simple platform.

Oracle has really made it simple to have everything in one place, it’s nice having a system that’s so simple to use.

Oracle Commerce review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Easy to use but lots of lag"

What do you like best?

Software is easy to use but tends to lag and freeze frequently.

What do you dislike?

Lagging and freezing during use. Several times you have to restart the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more tech review to ensure it can meet customer needs (lots of use tends to freeze the system)

Efficient expense reporting.

Oracle Commerce review by Kaneisha W.
Kaneisha W.

"Oracle Software Review "

What do you like best?

Overall it’s a good software to use in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there’s random freezing but that only happens less than often.

That was the constant updates that’s been happening in the last 15 months have improved the software.

Oracle Commerce review by Demond J.
Demond J.

"It's a lot of product...but worth it. "

What do you like best?

How expansive the system is. It is as small as you wan tit to be but it can expand as your company or business needs do. Right now we are only using a small portion of the product as we are still integrating but we are looking to use the full features soon.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. It took longer than expected to get up and running. The learning curve is a dislike because it is a lot and you can learn it but if you don't use it you'll have to get trained on that section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Haven't been on it long enough to know the direction quite yet.

Communication. It has allowed us to connect with customer better. Streamline work into one system verses having multiple on different systems that didn't integrate with our core system.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Easy to navigate and understand"

What do you like best?

Oracle is an easy to navigate program that makes finding the information you need quick and easy. As long as you have info about the transaction you're able to find everything you need once you query the system. Everything is laid out in front of you and you have a wealth of information at your fingertips. Everyone needs to use Oracle for their businesses.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit outdated, using an old version of Java and may have some compatiblity issues with newer computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are looking for and you will be able to find everything you need within the program. Some time getting familiar with the program is necessary but in time and with practice it should become second nature. Everyone needs to use this product and it will help them greatly.

Oracle helps me solve the problem of missing information in transactions, and also helping me to verify information within the same transactions.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Easy and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Know how many of one item you have and know how many you can use

What do you dislike?

Not being able to to copy and paste mass amount of items.

Time and management

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy our customer service center interface is. It makes it easy for me to be able to access the ecommerce information I need.

What do you dislike?

At times the system can be glitchy. There have been a number of times that I am not able to log in when I need to access the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system with a few bugs

I am verifying what inventory we actually have on hand to sell.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"The platform is great but you need to work with the right developers."

What do you like best?

The platform is very powerful and offers lots of opportunities on the website. I like the use and ease of BCC and the projects system. Endeca Experience Manager is a great tool although unfortunately we haven't implemented it yet.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of integrations between Oracle systems. We've had issues with integrations between Oracle ATG and Oracle EBS. Right now the overall cost of the systems are too expensive to maintain compared to other platforms in the marketplace. We dislike the overall lack of training by Oracle and our developers. We are learning on the fly here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the correct developers and certainly add future maintenance costs in to your budgets.

We've been working on troubleshooting the website and working on fixing holes within our site. There were numerous holes in the order processing. By closing these holes we don't have lost orders within the system.

"Eloqua"

What do you like best?

Easy to create Campaigns. Easy to track and monitor emails. Easy to trouble shoot issues

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I am using it and I have not experienced any bad things

Maintenance Notifications to customers. We can keep track of emails and delivery

Oracle Commerce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Oracle Commerce review"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely customizable. It also integrates well with other Oracle platforms as long as the customization level isn't too obscure. The backend from a business stakeholder stand point is pretty daunting at first but in comparison to some other solutions, it can be learned quickly and support services are pretty robust for teaching team members.

What do you dislike?

The platform I worked on had been around for a few years and was super custom. So, it seemed like we hit a lot of roadblocks when it came to platform updates and integrations. My developers had to get pretty inventive sometimes with integration into other business platforms. We were also a very promotion-driven retailer and the backend was not set up properly for some of the very robust promotions that needed to be built. So, we often didn't have parity between the ecommerce promotions/sales and the brick and mortar ones, which sometimes meant some bad customer experiences.

Mostly parity with the store side marketing and merchandising. The only real benefit is that we found ways to make it work through custom solutions.

Oracle Commerce review by Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.

"Quality product "

What do you like best?

Oracle has always delivered in every company that I’ve worked at. It simplifies my Work.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I find Oracle quite easy to use.

Oracle provides umbrella benefits

Oracle Commerce review by Braydon  M.
Braydon M.

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user-friendly functionality

What do you dislike?

Haven't come across anything yet, I only recently started using it

Very user-friendly so my work has been completed more efficiently

Oracle Commerce review by Martin K.
Martin K.

"Super efficient easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to save to the cloud for mass storage

What do you dislike?

Mobile application needs some work for better adaptation

Mass storage of documents in the cloud for easy reference

"Oracle ECommerce"

What do you like best?

Oracle eCommerce framework is decently designed. The MVC framework has good database schemas, commerce modules, request pipeline etc.

What do you dislike?

Developers had issues with the time involved to learn the entire framework.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle, is well positioned to upgrade your commerce platform over time with minimal disruption to your daily ops.

Search functionality leads to guests to buy more often. Previous search functionality was a root cause of low conversion rates.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Oracle Commerce, A software-as-a-service"

What do you like best?

The bootstrapping of commerce application becomes easier with oracle commerce.

Oracle Commerce Cloud is easy to integrate with other oracle families like Oracle Sales Cloud, and Oracle Service Cloud.

What do you dislike?

This product is expensive in the terms of using and maintaining. Also, gives conflicts on development phase.

User Interface is little bit slow in performance. It also includes an upload feature that is slower than regular performance.

It’s a very attractive model for consumer brands like it gives perfect navigation to customer according to their choice. As a commercial application, oracle is good with cloud integration.

"Overall Good"

What do you like best?

It’s well organized and easy to operate

What do you dislike?

Sometimes crashes for no reason, but there’s not much to dislike

Communication issues between the companies branches

Oracle Commerce review by Katie W.
Katie W.

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

Easy to use business manager makes it easy to discover data and monitor performance

What do you dislike?

higher cost basis than other suppliers in the market

All dependent on team around the business.

Oracle Commerce review by Sarah V.
Sarah V.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

it's easy to use and direct links that make sense

What do you dislike?

old and lags a lot, lags quite often, can be annoying

easy e-commerce

Oracle Commerce review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Business Analytics"

What do you like best?

create testing groups of website users to compare the success of different marketing campaigns and adjust your marketing strategy based on that information.

What do you dislike?

Once this data and content is defined, the solution leverages Oracle Commerce Guided Search and Oracle Commerce Experience Manager for the placement

Oracle Commerce enables selling experiences that drive clicks and conversions for the world’s biggest and best brands.

Oracle Commerce review by Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

"Smooth experience "

What do you like best?

Cart runs well on a shared server. No pho query issues.

What do you dislike?

Bulky and takes a while to install but is worth it

Speed of importing bulk items

Oracle Commerce review by Nabeel M.
Nabeel M.

"Best possible "

What do you like best?

In the world of business software nothing can beat oracle

What do you dislike?

The business tools in oracle commerce could use some work

They help organize a multitude of things around the office

User in Retail

"Oracle commerce has its benefits"

What do you like best?

found that it was very easy to go global with dynamic experiences on a very large scale. There is the flexibility, within Oracle Commerce, to expand to multi-channel, multi-site, and multi-currency environments, letting you go truly global.

What do you dislike?

Narrowing down pricing is hard even with customer service.

Being able to do business among multiple websites using one platform.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Great platform for viewing financial reports and tracking"

What do you like best?

I really like the friendly User interface that Oracle uses. It makes it simple for anyone tech savvy or not

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a little less steps to get to certain areas of the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for compiling a ton of reports into one application

We are solving pnl issues as well as financial reports

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"ATG platform - great features but cumbersome and not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Integration with our EBS system, powerful tool

What do you dislike?

BCC is old and outdated difficult to use, not user friendly - need a programmer a business user can do very little to truly effect change on the site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other systems cost less to maintain and are easier to use. Do your homework and convince your executives to go with something else.

We had an outdated home grown system that did not integrate. It has solved the issue of integration with our new Oracle system. We just launched in March 2014 I have yet to have reaped significant benefits in the form of increased sales dollars online due to many bugs and issues which have kept users away.

Oracle Commerce review by Sonya B.
Sonya B.

"Really love this"

What do you like best?

Really love this software runs smoothly.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything specifically that i dont like.

It provides the best customer experience possible

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Easy Navigation/Simple/Ease of access/Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Not easy to adjust window size. small font

Notating tasks.

Oracle Commerce review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Maritime
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Maritime

"Awesome Product Ever"

What do you like best?

The capabilities are probably the most mature in the market, especially in terms of personalisation and complex catalog structure or workflows.

What do you dislike?

Nothing all good, I have nothing to say about dislike, I really Like this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome Product Ever !!!

I have consulted for multiple companies in using this product for a rebrand of their current ecommerce solutions.

Oracle Commerce review by User

"Complicated but it did the job"

What do you like best?

It held a lot of data and allowed us to sort and search pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

It’s slow and causes the PCs to run slow. Also has too much dependency on java which can be annoying with the billions of updates.

Greatly enhanced our inventory management and allowed us to see across sites in real time.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

the ease of use of the software. it is not hard to use at all.

What do you dislike?

This software has not been used at the company for long therefore there are no dislikes to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

We have no problems as of right now that we are trying to solve with this.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"oracle commerce user review"

What do you like best?

Almost all the features of this product are amazing apart from user interface styles.

What do you dislike?

Not many features apart from user interface screens. This software is amazing in terms of other functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to my friends and among the professional circle

Many data analysis problems and organizational management problems.

"Oracle Commerce (ATG)"

What do you like best?

The product architecture, ability to support cross channel commerce, scalability, module/business users tools to support the commerce application, OOB components and ability to integrate with other systems for fulfillment, OMS etc.

What do you dislike?

Support offered by Oracle, training and documentation etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best products in the market

Business wants to offer seamless, consistent cross channel experience to users, implemented the same with Oracle Commerce.

Benefits include

Reduction in the maintenance cost because of single codebase

Less implementation cost involved because of OOB capabilities

Oracle Commerce review by Alexander Z.
Alexander Z.

"brand new but so far so good"

What do you like best?

ease of use. I haven't had much exposure yet but so far I'm very encouraged by what I've experienced

What do you dislike?

haven't used enough to get a solid set of complaints yet!

still in training but the flexibility and ability to develop a targeted & personalized focus/approach is very promising

User in Retail

"This is the time card punch interface that is used for the employees to clock in "

What do you like best?

It’s very easy and accessible to use and easy to see old time cards.

What do you dislike?

It would be more efficient to have a finger print sign in.

It helps to keep track of employee time punches a lot better than the old program.

"Easy and convenient "

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use but not entirely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

System crashes often and all data is erased. Not the most reliable system.

When the product works it can be easy to get the company organized and on the same page.

Oracle Commerce review by Frank K.
Frank K.

"ATG Enterprise Grade"

What do you like best?

ATG is enterprise grade software. It has to be, an installation with support will typically cost $1 Million. Many large eCommerce sites run ATG and can handle high load and many transactions securely and reliably.

What do you dislike?

ATG is too expensive and complex for some situations. For simpler eCommerce sites and especially for sites that don't use eCommerce a custom solution or open source eCommerce package should be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful if you need enterprise grade.

Large, eCommerce sites.

Oracle Commerce review by Agency in Gambling & Casinos
Agency in Gambling & Casinos

"Well thought out software but with room for improvment"

What do you like best?

Very easy to change site experience. If you have used something like Optimizely this is a similar experience

What do you dislike?

Sigma attached to Oracle products that they are not nimble, or for small fast projects. This means that co-workers already have an opinion of the product without actually using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whilst there are other products on the market, do no be put off by the "Oracle" band name when looking to implement small, quick changes with minimal integration.

Fixing site issues without waiting for devs to work through a backlog. This means less lost customers and a better customer experience now, rather than waiting for your ticket to be completed.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"New to use "

What do you like best?

The loyalty system is run by Oracle and it makes things run smoothly

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can be slow and does have issues at times

It makes the rewards system quick and painless to use and sign up for.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"orcale "

What do you like best?

I love that i can access this on multiple devices and platforms.

What do you dislike?

at times it can be slow and inefficient which then increases my work loard.

Oracle Commerce provided simplifed IT management to help the company.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Great interface for multiple employees "

What do you like best?

All the different portals to keep track of all aspects of each employee

What do you dislike?

Not as easy as I would have liked to customize each page.

Keeping everything for employees in one place were they can find all they need.

Oracle Commerce review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

"Oracle is a great software program"

What do you like best?

Oracle is very user friendly and can be easily taught to other members in your business.

What do you dislike?

Some programs have bugs which needs a computer scientist to fix; oracle help desk could not help

Our data storage is through oracle

Oracle Commerce review by User in Research
User in Research

"Oracle ATG Improves Over Time"

What do you like best?

The ability to contain so many products and allow for efficient ecommerce.

What do you dislike?

The bogging down of the system when updating content. This was a couple of years ago, so it may have improved since then. But at the time we could not make content changes during the day, otherwise ATG may have crashed.

Massive ecommerce for a large style company.

"Oracle commerce review"

What do you like best?

Aparência do site e-commerce, ficou melhor do que tínhamos em nossa plataforma anterior

What do you dislike?

Plataforma muito engessada, é preciso sempre um midware para integrar alguma parte da empresa com a plataforma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flexibilidade de interfaces com outras plataformas(Marketplaces)

N/D

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Strong integration with Oracle modules"

What do you like best?

If you have your foundational integrations as Oracle platform, then you should strongly consider Oracle eCommerce

What do you dislike?

User experience. I believe the UX design of Oracle commerce (ATG) doesn't meet today's UX standard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use only if you your want strong oracle functional module integrations

Customer operations and commercial excellenxe

Oracle Commerce review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Could use UI improvement"

What do you like best?

I love the uploader feature. It makes creating campaigns and uploading images and file assets easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike our "Merchandising" tab. It is so slow and takes a few minutes to load anything that you search for. I dislike how we must create promotions using "Merchandising". I also dislike how we cannot view promotions in "Nutrisystem"

Solving organization problems.

Oracle Commerce review by User

"Oracle is one of the biggest software brands! "

What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about Oracle Commrce is that it is user friendly. This software is very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I like eveything about this software. Right now I have no dislikes.

Right now this program helps with collection of data. This data helps with customer engagement.

Oracle Commerce review by User in Computer Software

"Best to setup e-commerce transactions"

What do you like best?

Oracle e-commerce gateway is quite good in setting up the EDI standard transactions for suppliers and customers.

What do you dislike?

It need to be more robust and easily configuration option.

Setting up EDI transactions for manufacturing supplier and customers

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"ATG Dynamo (Oracle Commerce)"

What do you like best?

the best ecommerce suite of products in Industry

What do you dislike?

There aren't any issues with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the best ecommerce suite of products look no further than Oracle Commerce

Ecommerce, inventory, product catalog

Oracle Commerce review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Works but doesn't ...."

What do you like best?

Great tool for cart and related solution

What do you dislike?

Lack of CMS or connectivity to Payment Gateways and Back end Solution like SAP or other ERP

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please choose the implementation partner very wisely. BPR is mandatory and never choose Oracle as the implementation partner

Stability and Usability. BCC flex builder fails often.

Oracle Commerce review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"oracle ommerce is a good product for usage"

What do you like best?

oracle crm ior ecommerce appls are very good interms of utilizatiuon

What do you dislike?

hmm its a bit slow in adapting to the new competitors

What business problems are you solving with Oracle Commerce? What benefits have you realized?

Oracle Commerce review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

User friendly, clear and concise, effective and speedy for the retail setting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does freeze and glitch, but it is rare.

Efficiency has improved for sure, as well as easier training for new employees.

Oracle Commerce review by Agency in Retail
Agency in Retail

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Simple to use have not had any issues use daily

What do you dislike?

Sometimes encounter issues locating existing contact

Easy to locate if someone has called before by searching oracle with there contact information

"Useful"

What do you like best?

Used in scheduling. Good for what it does.

What do you dislike?

Servers go down quite often. Unreliable.

It's good for the service it provides, but could use more security in staying up.

"Working with Oracle"

What do you like best?

Makes communication with managers easier than ever.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes software crashes frequently and not easy to get support from I.T.

Easy user interface and daily tasks easier to get done

Oracle Commerce review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Review for ATG web commerce platform"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty good web commerce platform. Pretty dynamic and customizable.

What do you dislike?

It’s a huge monolithic structure and is very restrictive.

Creating an ecommerce website for online sales.

User in Retail

"Strong platform but it could be easier to use"

What do you like best?

flexible system but it is not intuitive.

What do you dislike?

the backend of the platform is hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the addition of Endecca

The system works and has few bugs, we have used to power our ecommerce site for the last 4 years.

Oracle Commerce review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Commerce review"

What do you like best?

Oracle commerce is a great product for selling for your business

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to learn the product and how to use it

Setting up ecommerce website

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Oracle Commerce Great Solution For Business"

What do you like best?

Features, user friendly. New and latest tools to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, great company, great product. Oracle has a suite of outstanding products.

Commerce for B2B, logistics problems.

"Using Oracle"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to save templates.

What do you dislike?

Very slow at starting up first time in the day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use.

Customers one time resolutions.

User in Retail

"I use this product to merchandise the site I work for, "

What do you like best?

The cleanliness and layout of the program.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work so well with google chrome.

Allows us to easily merchandise the site.

"Good B2C solution"

What do you like best?

Ability to scale the solution with business needs and options

What do you dislike?

Lack of updated features when compared to other commerce solutions

B2C Commerce

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Scalability and the ease of use are some of the important factors

What do you dislike?

Legacy software and does not have enough options

Commercer

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator

"streamlined"

What do you like best?

user friendly, easily train employees aspects of the program

What do you dislike?

expensive to buy and maintain, some features difficult

platform for ecommerce

"Retail Associate "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate. Was able to learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

Slmetimes the system would freeze and required reboot.

Fast transanction processes.

Oracle Commerce review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"# 1 CRM for Ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, fast and extremely user friendly

What do you dislike?

Complex indexing process and rendering issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect enterprise level solution

Ecommerce solution

Learning about Oracle Commerce?

* We monitor all Oracle Commerce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.