Oracle Contact On Demand

Oracle Contact On Demand offers a hosted multichannel support application that can be deployed in days without up-front capital expense or integration costs.

Work for Oracle Contact On Demand?
Dixa 2x mod

Learning about Oracle?

Oracle Contact On Demand Reviews

Showing 5 Oracle reviews
Oracle review by <span>Nicole D.</span>
Nicole D.

Makes my job easier!

What do you like best?

That's the most important thing I can say about Oracle Contact on Demand is that it makes my job easier. This product not only makes things easier but they have the best support available. Although I never really had serious issues with the product I know that there is always someone there to help me out in case. The features are great and I feel the creator really put a lot of thought into this product.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say there is anything that I dislike about this product.

User friendly making it easier for me to do my job , helps customize data in my company, makes things clear and precise.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Contact On Demand
Oracle review by <span>Laura G.</span>
Laura G.

Throughout support for Oracle Contact on Demand

What do you like best?

I like the throughout support I receive whenever I need support with using the program.

What do you dislike?

It's not intuitive, so if you're new to the program it takes time to learn.

It solves problems when I need assistance with using Oracle programs.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Oracle review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

OCOD

What do you like best?

I really like oracle as a company. I have had great success with most of their products. This product was nothing special, but it did help with our customer service capabilities.

What do you dislike?

This product was average overall. There was nothing special nor bad about the product. It did what we needed and that was great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none, I really like oracle as a company and all of the things they are able to help our business with. Very good company and great services and products

customer service issues and communitcation

Oracle review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Oracle in Education

What do you like best?

Menus are easy to use and the system is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system seems to freeze or doesn't respond well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Pulling class schedules and student lists.

Oracle review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

functional

What do you like best?

The best part of Oracle system is its ability to export into spreadsheet format.

What do you dislike?

The worst aspect is its inability to export into pdf format or getting a total amount for a report.

consolidated journal entries

Learning about Oracle Contact On Demand?

* We monitor all Oracle Contact On Demand reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.