Oracle CRM On Demand

Oracle's Complete CRM solutions offer the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness.

Work for Oracle CRM On Demand?
Greenrope 2x

Learning about Oracle On Demand?

Oracle CRM On Demand Reviews

Showing 48 Oracle On Demand reviews
Oracle On Demand review by <span>ADAM S.</span>
ADAM S.

Serves the Purpose...

What do you like best?

I like that I have most of the information I need at my fingertips. I also like being able to create numerous types of lists and reports that help me target my prospects. I have a list for my high priority leads that keeps me organized with outreach and provides me a snapshot of my pipeline. Another list is used for the opportunities created which helps us forecast the sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I would like the capability of sending marketing related follow up materials directly from the lead/contact record. Like other CRM systems, you can enter information about your call directly into the contact record and then send follow up email directly from that record. Marketing related content is loaded into the system and can be attached to every email sent. Our user rate is incredibly low, and i attribute it partly to poor behaviors but also, having to work with a system that feels like extra work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether you solely need to retrieve and update client data and review sales numbers or also use this software as a mean to send marketing materials through their respective records. Think about CRM software from the user experience, as well as, the overall business needs.

Oracle provides me up-to-the-minute data on sales, and with Eloqua, it allows me to analyze activity on our website and email marketing campaigns. Ultimately, this software should be is used by all who use and need the data to analyze trends and determine an approach to generating more sales leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle CRM On Demand
Oracle On Demand review by <span>Citlalli R.</span>
Citlalli R.

Reliable and flexible, not very user friendly

What do you like best?

I used this CRM for almost two years. I came to enjoy the interaction. We rarely had a service down alerts and the reports were easy to use and download and real time searches were quite powerful integrating filters and conditions to improve the results. This compensated the lack of truly interactive dashboards

What do you dislike?

The user experience was not that easy. Interface was not visually appealing and you couldn't even attempt to log in on a mobile device. Dashboards were also not at all appealing and we seemed to never quite get how to best benefit from them. We also had to develop training materials on our own so, something from vendor would've been less time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle CRM On Demand is very easy to use and makes administration tasks very functional. Some end users, specially sales people would complain of a not user friendly interface and no mobile access. Training was also time consuming as there were no user guides available for current and new users. Personally I had to develop a lot of visually appealing guides to ease the Training burden. Finally, talk with Oracle on using the Testing environment permanently to avoid testing records messing up with your real data.

CRM makes budgeting allocating and forecasting easier when properly exploited. We certainly began documenting guidelines so we didn't get unusable garbage. From our local solution which pretty much we adjusted as needed, we now got a global standard to move forward.

What CRM solution do you use?

Oracle On Demand review by <span>John T.</span>
John T.

Overly Complex, not intuitive

What do you like best?

Honestly about the only things about it that make me happy are the integration with our Office365 Setup and the uptime.

What do you dislike?

The UI and the workflows are both overly complex making it difficult to use. What used to be just a couple of mouseclicks in our previous systems that were integrated into this all take many more steps and are often in places that not even a little intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find something easier to use. The awful UI slows things down.

We have consolidated multiple systems into one, so there are fewer URLs for us to deal with and the Office 365 integration means we don't have to remember the URL. However, the confusing UI cancels any speed benefits we may have otherwise realized.

Oracle On Demand review by User

Gets the job done

What do you like best?

I like that there are lots of different things that this one platform can accomplish. It can tackle tons of different tasks that would need to be performed in an organization - it really just depends on how many modules the company purchases and decides to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this tool is not sleek in its appearance. It is very clunky to use and feels as though they do not care about the user interface and updating it from the 90s. I think they could greatly improve the tool if they made it more appealing to the eye when using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle is an extremely expensive option so I would recommend that if there is another option your company is deciding between, to seriously consider going with them - especially if you are not already an Oracle customer and do not already have their other solutions in place.

Oracle CRM solves tons of business problems - we most commonly use the support desk feature of it. We use this to communicate with all different departments across our organization to get in contact with the proper representatives when there is a problem with anything in the company.

Oracle On Demand review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great CRM, looking forward to using it in an updated version in the future.

What do you like best?

It's easy to see the details on the Accounts and Contacts and to associate new contacts to existing accounts. There were also many core field for Accounts and Contacts and so you could fill these with information to help enhance the quality of the particular record. Having all the information right there is very handy when calling on potential clients.

What do you dislike?

In the version I was using it was difficult to figure out how to do some tasks that were easier in new/other Salesforce automation tools (Pivotal CRM, Salesforce.com)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very good software but make sure that you have prepared for training your Users and for understanding your company's use cases for this platform.

We needed to get a large number of contacts/companies in our system based on prospecting efforts. We were able to do this using Oracle CRM on Demand. Our Sales staff used the information we gathered to find new Customers and they resulted in additional business for our company.

Oracle On Demand review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Relialble CRM, but could have been much better

What do you like best?

Analytics as you can have real time as well as historical reports. You can automate them..

What do you dislike?

Very less customization can be done. Workflows and mail notification has also very less functionality.

As an admin I can say if you have a small organization, you can opt this tool. Else go for something better available in marktet. Don't expect much from this CRM. It can just help you to store your data and it's accessible at anywhere & anytime.

Learning about Oracle CRM On Demand?

* We monitor all Oracle CRM On Demand reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.