Oracle Data Quality

Oracle Enterprise Data Quality delivers a complete, best-of-breed approach to party and product data resulting in trustworthy master data that integrates with applications to improve business insight.

Work for Oracle Data Quality?
Addressy  data quality   2x

Learning about Oracle?

Oracle Data Quality Reviews

Showing 31 Oracle reviews
Oracle review by <span>Alana D.</span>
Alana D.

Oracle - a very frustrating software

What do you like best?

There's honestly nothing I liked about using this software. I could write a bit more here to fill the space but as far as I'm concerned, Oracle has zero redeeming qualities. It's a terrible software, from what I've heard from friends who work/worked there (or had internships there) it's a badly run company with poor management from the top down, and personally I have no interest in even supporting a company like that.

What do you dislike?

There is everything to dislike about Oracle. The software is frustrating, outdated, impossible to use, and basically nonfunctional. It freezes constantly. It doesn't accomplish the needed tasks. The customer service is awful. I've received no help when I asked for it. This software needs to go right out the window. It's frustrating beyond believe, I hate using it, and I wish it would go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would avoid it if at all possible, but unfortunately, for certain jobs/sectors, it's a pretty impossible thing to avoid. Suggest to your employers that they try using a different software. I know Oracle is a huge company with a wide variety of applications, so who knows, maybe outside research, this is a less frustrating company to deal with, but in my personal experience, it's awful.

I'm not solving any problems with oracle data quality. I strongly dislike the program. There is almost nothing functional about the software and it only serves to make my job more difficult, it seems. I'm finding it very therapeutic, however, to finally get to write down how much Oracle frustrates me- so thank you very much for that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Data Quality
Oracle review by <span>Astha S.</span>
Astha S.

Oracle Data Quality

What do you like best?

The tool has helped us a lot in analyzing the data of our organization and coming up with useful results. The dashboards created makes life much easier.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches occurred while trying to merge the data between our company back end stored information with the tool. They were later resolved but I felt the process could have been smoother than that took place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend Oracle Data Quality tool to anyone who is looking forward to leveraging data. We have been doing that for sometime now and the results are amazing. Real time monitoring of data helps in easy and better decision making thus reducing the number of errors. The dynamic dashboards gives relevant information and it's pretty easy to integrate your organization data with the tool. A must use for companies trying to use similar techniques to improve their processes!

We are a logistics organization making use of data to be at the top spot in the Indian industry. We leverage data like anything to make decisions which would help us reduce our cost and provide better services to our customers. The tool helps us monitor what is happening on the ground and take decisions which are on the right path.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Oracle review by <span>Nikhil G.</span>
Nikhil G.

A truly quality software

What do you like best?

It helps in generating any metric we desire. We are a logistics company trying to use various metrics to use improve our service levels and this software tool has helped us generate metrics to evaluate our performance on several fronts.

What do you dislike?

We faced difficulty to integrate the software tool with our own developed in house software. Finally we were able to do it but initially it took us time doing it accurately. If that would have been done more easily it would have been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend this software to anyone who would like to integrate their data in a much better way. It helps you do real time analysis of your data and achieve your company's goals in a much better and much quicker way. Dashboards help you take further actions accordingly.

We are a logistics company and we are using the software to generate various metrics which would help us improve our service levels and also cater to the needs of our customers throughout the country in a much better way. This software as actually helped us in doing that in a better way.

Oracle review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

A Realible and Comprehensive Data Quality tool

What do you like best?

First of all its a tool produced by Oracle and because of it can be trusted for a long lasting support. It is developed in Java that provides a graphical environment to build, manage and maintain data integration processes in Smart Business systems with the capability to run in any ecosystem.

Oracle Data Quality also transforms this work, sometimes dull and exhausting in a flow development and easier viewing with the optimization and automatization possibilities.

The ETL layer allows access widespread and continuous reliable data across heterogeneous systems demystifying the data sources. The ETL tool can also be recognized as one of the latest generations with improved performance and reduced integration costs of data even in heterogeneous system.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to describe something that I dislike in the Oracle Data Quality. However, I can highlight some general aspects such as their primary focus in ETL solutions instead of data context and management. The tools are used mostly for batch-oriented work limiting the transformation rather than real-time batches or federation for data delivery. Also, the tool need more refinements and I root for it within the next updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth to realize the Oracle Data Quality uses ETL differently from the others ETL tools that perform extraction, transformation and loading. Oracle uses extraction, loading and transformation last.

With Oracle Data Quality we are being able now to bulk data in real time moving, processing, bidirectional replication, data service and data quality for areas of products and our customers. I can summarize the Oracle Data Quality as a tool for Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or business activity monitoring because of it the power given is beyond what we do.

Oracle review by <span>Parul R.</span>
Parul R.

I am relatively ambivalent towards this software

What do you like best?

I am relatively ambivalent to the software. It is organized well, but the text size seems a little too compact so i zoom in the page quite frequently. I don't have much else to say about what I like best about this software.

What do you dislike?

the search tool is not very useful. The formatting isn't very user friendly. These issues are not main hindrances however. I can use the software pretty well to my advantage. I don't have much else to say about what I dislike about this software.

I am not solving business problems with oracle software. I use it at college and at work. I don't see any benefits or any disadvantages. I may have selected the wrong Oracle type software that I use at Emory college and IRB.

Oracle review by User in Internet

Reliable data cleansing tool from Oracle

What do you like best?

For a long time, it was difficult for us to convince the business teams to rely on insights generated - as they had little confidence on the data quality. Thanks to Data Quality tool by Oracle, which helped us establish faith with our business users on our data. It even helps us track the status of a data issue raised and helps monitor it to completion.

It is one tool where we can clean, understand and govern our data from time to time. The tool also helped us in profiling our customers without much effort.

What do you dislike?

Though the tool helps us cleansing the data via automated processes, it defeats the purpose when the data posses newer challenges. If there is a new kind of anomaly in the data, the automated process does not do a good job. In our case, this happened once in a while but that might not be the case with most firms - so not a real problem there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you are looking for a single package for all your data quality needs. they even provide timely updates.

We wanted to replace the multiple tools we use to analyse data with one single package and Data Quality was our perfect solution. First it cleans our data. Than helps us understand our data. Even lets you profile the data. Can automate the process for data generated everyday.

Learning about Oracle Data Quality?

* We monitor all Oracle Data Quality reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.