Oracle E-Business Suite

3.5

Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is a fully integrated, comprehensive ERP suite of business applications including financials, sales contracts, HR, CRM, projects, and supply chain.

Work for Oracle E-Business Suite?

Learning about Oracle EBS?

Oracle E-Business Suite Reviews

Showing 115 Oracle EBS reviews
Oracle EBS review by Nam T.
Nam T.

"7 Year experience in using Oracle E-Business Suite"

What do you like best?

This is very power ERP application. It works very well in supplier chain management that is semiconductor manufacturing. I have been using for 7 years integrated with our built in virtual manufacturing system (VMS) for financial transactions, yield management system for engineering analyst, OBIEE data warehouse, Agile PLM

What do you dislike?

This requires a big cost to maintain and develop or customize the new things. The performance is not really good, especially if it is installed in not really strong servers. It produces a big network latency to use Oracle Client installed remotely (Oracle server and clients are located in different countries)

The price is also the big concern. Some bugs in older version were not supported well.

It is very hard for new users to learn and practice and really need more useful documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle E-Business Suite is very power application and it is more suitable for large scale company. Although the price is more expensive, it can help to manage all of aspects from supplier chain management, Human resource, finance...

If you have a big company and need to find a best ERP solution for manufacturing, Oracle might be the best choice for you to consider and

Oracle E Business suite supports very well most of semiconductor manufacturing processes. This is the core to process financial transactions sent from our virual manufacturing system, integrated with OBIEE datawarehouse, Agile PLM Project Life Cycle Management, Yield management system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle EBS review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to look up past transactions, it is easy to use and navigate once you get used to using it. i have been using it for almost 15 years and they continue to make improvements.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't look up the last time a part was counted when you are doing cycle counts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think it is very easy to use and also there are a large variety of ways that Oracle E-business suite can be used. from what i know, there is a vast number of ways that oracle can be expanded on in any business that needs it for either inventory needs, financial needs, or who knows what else. It is a great product, and it can be customized for your business. as with any products, there are upsides and downsides, but i believe that the upsides far outweigh the downsides of using this product.

keeping inventory, work orders, shipping and receiving. there are a lot more ways that oracle can be used. i don't know the full extent that it can be used, but i have heard of other ways that it can be used. i think this would be good for any medium to large businesses.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Oracle EBS review by Elyse M.
Elyse M.

"Convenient but not intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that you can enter a lot of invoicing at once

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it doesn’t have pricing or that you can’t preview costs of an invoice to make sure it’s the accurate cost. It’s very easy to mess up on things like minimum charge

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that it is manageable to learn but they really need to make it a littlw bit more error proof. Like previewing prices and making the excel doc a little less likely to enter the wrong customer. A preview of names would be nice. Just updating the interface look also

We use it for invoicing and it solves the problem that IFS had of being overly complicated. But oracle seems to have the look of a 90s IBM invoicing system

Oracle EBS review by Alexa A.
Alexa A.

"Useful tool for mass information storage"

What do you like best?

Oracle is able to hold all of the information my company needs about all of our current sales orders and jobs, including current inventory, bills of material, and more.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is not very user friendly, and is difficult to get the hang of. It is a great tool once you learn how to navigate it, but getting to that point is very difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great tool for information sharing!

Oracle helps to make information widely available across our entire company. Everyone has access to product information at all times, which is extremely convenient, as we don't need to wait on other people to gather information we need.

Oracle EBS review by Administrator

"Oracle E-Business Suite: Powerful, Flexible, but on its way out"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of writing custom applications allows us to be very flexible in how we run our business. Unfortunately, however, the interface is old school, cumbersome, and not what our end users want. They want enhanced web functionality that is not great with EBS.

What do you dislike?

Time & Labor process is cumbersome as it relates to timecards, elements, and payrolls. This does allow us to power a robust custom application for labor distribution that is the core of our business, however, our business is evolving and our system has begun to hold us back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a hard look at Oracle HCM Cloud.

Our custom applications have allowed us to develop an incredibly complex labor distribution application that maintains our general ledger. We are one of the industry leaders in cost allocation for our federal grants (approximately $900 million per year distributed over 10,000+ employees and research projects).

Oracle EBS review by User

"is good but can be better"

What do you like best?

is simple and fast to use , the search or options are not limited to a SR number , you have a lot of options to search for a customer or a case. we were able to use between multiple departments. with the same SR number we can follow up since sales when the order starts then to customer service and if there were any issues with tech support and we can go back and forth also we need to close the case manually i found this to be the best since on newer applications if you set the status to wait on a customer it sends 3 reminders then close the case with out letting us know so its nice to have control on that with this ORACLE application.

What do you dislike?

its having a lot of issues with java , and sometimes it takes a really long time to run because of this , also is really old and it closes when not in use .also the graphic interface is not that easy to use .

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you use other oracle solutions this could be good for you but they are other suites that are easier to use and with a better graphic interface

we used them for sales orders , customer service and helpdesk , now on this days we only use it for sales orders since we moved customer service and tech support (helpdesk) to another application. .in the past the suite was solving a lot of issues since we use it on several departments like , customer service , tech support and sales .

Oracle EBS review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Oracle iProcurement - Consider something else"

What do you like best?

I like that it can handle an approval workflow, and keep track of the different requisitions as well as be able to go back to a requisition that you made a mistake on so you can change it.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike this tool. It was configured a long time ago it seems, and I don't like how many clicks to find something it takes. The alerts set up on it is almost non-existent and that makes my job more manual. It also looks very old. To put in a requisition it takes a long time because clicking on a field to populate it usually means that the system will try to preload something for you, significantly slowing you down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something else, with alerts integrated into it.

We use it to put our requistions through on orders, and also to receive invoices. I like that we can put requisitions through and the approval workflow seems to work well enough.

Oracle EBS review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Like any ERP system, there's good and there's bad."

What do you like best?

Once you understand how the software works, it becomes fairly intuitive to figure out how to accomplish what you need to do.

I like the fact that it is web-based, and depending on your organization's security setup, you can access it from anywhere.

It is a fairly robust system, and while there may be some things that the system just will not do or allow, those things are few and far between. With help from a good consultant, you can achieve almost any setup you desire.

What do you dislike?

Java can be a real pain. We set up our users' systems with the right version of Java, the right compatibility mode settings, etc., when they are given their computer. However, when there is an update to Java or a patch to Oracle, it can be a real mess trying to let users know how to update those setting and still be able to access our Oracle instance.

The reporting from within Oracle is disappointing-- often ugly and in basic ASCI text format, rather than a spreadsheet (or even a PDF).

Reports are also limited in scope, so organizations that need robust reporting capabilities will likely need to purchase additional reporting software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend working with a consultant group to help with your implementation, but more importantly, to also to have those consultants work closely with an internal team that will become the internal consultants for your organization. The maintenance and ongoing evolution of the software is extremely important-- you will need those individuals to be the subject matter experts on the different modules of the system once go-live is over and the consultants have moved on to another project.

There have been several process improvements across our organization due to the implementation of Oracle. Many of our operating companies previously used software that had much looser control on inventory, invoicing, accounting, etc. (Software such as QuickBooks, MYOB, and more)

While there is a little pain for the users in moving to a system with tighter controls and less forgiving finance and accounting modules, it ends up forcing users to really follow best practices, rather than being able to manipulate an ERP system with weak restrictions to work around what are essentially "broken" processes.

"Clunky and obtuse"

What do you like best?

Information is easy to access when I need it, and can be quick.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find the information I need if I don't know where to access it in the first place. It feels like only certain people can do certain jobs at certain times, causing a stand still if there are any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that, if something does not work, that it will not harm business significantly. I feel like, if one thing goes wrong on our end, many other things go wrong.

It allows me to handle customer requests much easier, as it is a fast and easy way to access that information. At my hands are every invoice the customer may be thinking about, the finances of their account, and everything they have ever paid.

Oracle EBS review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"Oracle E-Business Suite provides easy access to HR files and downloadable reports."

What do you like best?

I like that all of the information is conveniently located in one place and can be access from anywhere, as long as you connect to the server, or in my case, through the VPN and have access to that information. It is easy for data entry to update information that changes and for mass uploads to update multiple employees' information at once.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system is not very intuitive. I frequently had to ask a coworker if something was available in Oracle and where to find it. I was constantly learning which box to click to bring up another window of data. Some of the data was easy to find, but other data is a bit harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you do not know how to find something. The system isn't entirely intuitive.

I worked in an HR Call Center and all of the employee's major HR information (address, benefits enrollment, salary, etc.) was conveniently located in one place. This allowed me to answer multiple questions by going to one place.

Oracle EBS review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"Oracle E-Business makes reporting easy!"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the product. Has several different functionalities. Reports are clear to read and give numbers as well as visual data in the form of graphs. I like how I am able to see all of my clients and my sales reflect daily. It gives me all the information I need to stay organized and hit my goals. It also breaks down my commission numbers and shows me my year to date numbers, month to date numbers, and week to date numbers. The reports also forecast which accounts might not start based off of trends.

What do you dislike?

I have trouble logging in to web pages from certain browsers. When I log in, I will get a "Bad Manager" Access warning. I solve it by changing browsers and logging in on the new browser. Also, There can be pages with too much information. There is no guide on how to read the data and a lot of it is knowing what you are looking for before doing your research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Might have to switch back and forth from Internet Explorer and Google Chrome to be able to log in. Otherwise very useful tool for keeping track of sales, clients, and other internal information.

I keep track of my clients and my sales numbers. Helps me stay organized and reach my goals. I can use several different links and reports to see which clients I have sold to, which items have been sold, and any items that might not sell.

Oracle EBS review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Easy to use with training"

What do you like best?

It is easy for traceability to see the last transactions and history, and allows for anyone to update PO's and had good searching functionality.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is web-based is frustrating, there is an applet that is requires to run which resets and can cause issues with the company securities. It also does not work with Google Chrome, requiring one to constantly use internet explorer or firefox; this is not my preferred browser at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend moving to this when using multiple sites, the biggest benefit is how easy it is to switch from location to location. It is not the most intuitive to start using but once the user has had ~2-3 months it becomes second nature, and transactions take minimal time.

It is easy to see what is going on cross business, which has allowed us to consolidate spend when able.

Oracle EBS review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Oracle is good for managing the HR needs of a large company"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage my hours, benefits, and pay all in one location

What do you dislike?

Its very straightforward so there is not much to dislike. I suppose the interface could be a bit more user friendly but as far as functionality goes, it is a great streamlined tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend to any larger company to ease the burden of many "paperwork" activities.

Business problems being solved are that employees can do "self service" on a lot of things like changing pay, updating addresses, making new benefit selections which takes a load off of manual HR work.

Oracle EBS review by Phani Bhushan Reddy V.
Phani Bhushan Reddy V.

"Advanced and Well Designed"

What do you like best?

1) Ability to customize solution to our needs

2) Integration with most third party vendors for payments/taxes etc.

3) Workflows defining the business process and sending out various types of notifications.

4) Standard and customized reports for the day-to-day operations in several domains.

5) Alerts to identify and resolve the issues in various business processes.

What do you dislike?

1) Oracle support standards have gone down in recent past

2) Extensive documentation but with no co-relation to the issue. Without complete understanding of the business process it's very difficult to identify the issue even before thinking of resolving it.

3) Performance and huge memory requirements for the deployments of few modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) If a business warrants non-standard business processes and needs system to manage them then Oracle EBS is one of the best places to go.

2) For a small and medium scale business, it will be a bit of a rip-off even with hosted solution from Oracle Cloud

We help customers in domains like CRM and SCM modules primarily. We work with various modules of Oracle EBusiness Suite. List is literally never ending but dealing mostly in Inventory/Services/ Financials/Projects and TIme & Labor modules.

Oracle EBS review by Ivan V.
Ivan V.

"Very powerful but somewhat complicated to use ERP"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of functionalities supporting many of the company's business processes

What do you dislike?

It is slow to run, not that user friendly and it has a cumbersome dependency on a specific Java platform/browser version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before implementing it, you should have your processes defined and standarized, considering what could be automated and what must remain as manual steps. Keep into consideration that depending on the EBS version you are installing, specific software must be used in order to log into EBS, particularly for funcions using Java Forms.

Human Resources, Expenses and reinbursements, Service requets management. It has a lot of preconfigured flow controls for these and other processes

Oracle EBS review by Alba Samantha C.
Alba Samantha C.

"EBS Review Application Administrator"

What do you like best?

My experience with Oracle E-Business Suite was like SysAdmin, I like the amount of documentation that existed and the support of it.

When you have time to manage the tool, the task becomes easy, most patch installation processes are well documented. Oracle support in case of application failures is very good, they are willing to help in case of failure, if a high priority fault occurs, Oracle communicates directly with the case manager to find the fastest solution.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the little information that logs the application. It's a bit cumbersome look in the application logs, usually before a failure are not evident errors that give the problem easily, usually end up needing the support of Oracle to solve the complicated issues of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the official documentation, have patience for the administration of this tool. In the processes of migration or update it is advisable to have specialists of the application for guidance in these tasks.

Usually used in the company for the financial part, carrying the processes of purchase orders, invoicing, etc.

Oracle EBS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not conveniently tied to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Reports can go back far in time since this system has been in place for a decade.

What do you dislike?

Cannot easily pull information out of salesforce, instead need a separate login (and IT requests, password changes, etc) to access. Cannot view on mobile, cannot get to information on demand without hauling out my laptop. Reports cannot be easily customized & manipulated, all data points have to be selected to be shown in old template reports from Oracle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless they offer an app & stop requiring VPN/intranet access, your employees will find this frustrating. Security must be balanced with ease of use.

We use Oracle for sales reporting and expenses. Expenses & reports are not “solved”, because employees have to login to VPN & then Oracle to submit them.

Benefit is that it’s easy to print to table or pdf.

Oracle EBS review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Useful for Expense report management"

What do you like best?

I like the way it organizes things so clearly and efficiently; it makes expense reporting much easier! I also like that you are able to see ongoing status updates in regards to whether your expense report has been approved by your supervisor or not-- that is very helpful when attempting to follow up on a report.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that occasionally it resets itself before you have an opportunity to save your work and therefore your work has not been saved do you have to re-do it. However, some of that may be user error and not just the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this software is a worthy investment and will be helpful and easy to use. However, I don't know that I would recommend it for a very small company as it many not be worth the price in comparison to how many people will be using it.

It is has solved keeping expense reports organized and helping with reconciling accounts. It also provides helpful status updates which makes tracking reports much easier and user friendly.

Oracle EBS review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"Massive program, but plenty of issues"

What do you like best?

Clean layouts, ability to drill infinite levels below the surface.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is tricky - reports that must be updated must be done manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was some way where you could update reports all at once or have report fields linked to each other. We have a spent a lot of time manually updating multiple reports for the same information when it seems like they should be able to link somehow. however, Oracle seems to be responsive to our other issues as they occur.

A software for our GL system

Oracle EBS review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Oracle For Accounting "

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly for the most part - you can figure out how to perform new tasks pretty easily. It's very quick to run various reports.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations that seem pretty ridiculous. For example, you cannot run an account analysis that spans more than 1 calendar year. It also timeouts very quickly if you're not using it - results in numerous re-signons throughout the day. Also when copying a previous report run, it's really tough to see the details of what was run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a very comprehensive system. It's reliable for the most part, and easy to customize if you have the right IT people.

Balance sheet issues are solved with Oracle using the account analysis and other payables-related reports.

Oracle EBS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Positive Experience Using Oracle"

What do you like best?

I liked that our timekeeping, payroll, employee database, etc were all synced within one tool allowing our process's to streamline smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I disliked when we were not able to log in using internet explorer. There was a time that we could not use the timekeeping tool in any other web browser as well. Its appearance also looked outdated.

We currently no longer use Oracle as our employee database but still use it for other entities. One benefit that I realized when we did use it for our main employee database is that we had smoother process's.

Oracle EBS review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Pnc oracle"

What do you like best?

I use the reports that oracle produces to keep myself honest in my follow up. It helps sort each customer that I share an insight on which in turn gives me a list that I can follow up on

What do you dislike?

It’s a good and bad thing but there are many drop down menus. I think one sort feature, clicking on what you want in one drop down menu would be more user friendly

Contestant follow up. People that are in front of me are stored by the insights I click on and let’s me come back to follow up later on.

Oracle EBS review by Guy L.
Guy L.

"Strong, robust, scalable ERP"

What do you like best?

Extensive ERP with a complete list of modules to meet all your business needs.

What do you dislike?

Expensive for medium business, scarcity of the workforce having the technical knowledge of this ERP. B2B and B2C E-commerce front-end need to be modernized, to better suit today's e-commerce requirement in terms of mobile-friendly user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the cloud-based version, try to keep custom code at a minimum.

ERP based on industry best practices, can easily sustain our actual business growth and for the years to come

Oracle EBS review by Navjyot K.
Navjyot K.

"Simple Access"

What do you like best?

Very straightforward, easy to use. simple layout which is easy access. I use this everyday for purchases and ordering.

What do you dislike?

nothing I do not like about oracle e business suite

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would. recommend it since its simple to use

I use it for work orders and purchases for the company

Oracle EBS review by User

"Useful for Order Management"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to use, even for beginners. We currently use Oracle and SAP across different business units. Oracle performs better in many areas important to us. This product has a relatively easy to use interface for all levels of endusers. The speed I experienced with the tool was better than average, and it didn't get bogged down with too many requests running at once. The Oracle ERP system is very comprehensive and has been around for a long time, so it's a safe option for large enterprises that need to establish ERP systems across many locations and users.

What do you dislike?

Getting specific reports in specific formats can be difficult or impossible. Reports can be very slow to process. It's not always the most intuitive program. If you don't know what you're trying to do, it's best to just ask for help than to try and figure out things for yourself because it's unlikely you'll be successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an organized list of needs for your organization prior to speaking with Oracle. Let them know what you need and explore whether their capabilities meet those requirements. Consider future needs as well, because as your needs change and you grow, Oracle may need to expand with you, which can be costly and resource-intensive.

Order management, procurement, overall supply chain. The order management piece of our business is running very smoothly.

Oracle EBS review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Good for financial record keeping"

What do you like best?

Able to quickly generate PO's and keep track of what has and has not been paid. Sends reminders to help make sure I know what needs to be paid before it expires.It also escalates things so that the appropriate response is rendered.

What do you dislike?

this program is quite possibly the slowest program known to man. It takes forever to load and sometimes while loading reports the program will just shut off and I'll lose all of my progress.

We are keeping track of our vendors, various payments, PO's, and other financial records

Oracle EBS review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Pretty Good."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the versatility of Oracle E-Business Suite simply because of the programming and it is commonly used in the mainstream industry.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional software issues in terms of compatibility but I think it may be because our computers aren't on a regular maintenance schedule so we fall behind on updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always look at the compatibility between this software and your computer specifications. Ex: Does your organization have enough cpu power to keep a program like this running among other applications on multiple computers at a time? Does your computer have a good processor or enough RAM? No one needs to have a program like this crash on them during an integral process.

The business problems we are solving are mostly the customer relationship management within our organization. This software organizes some of those problems so we can attend to issues promptly and effectively.

Oracle EBS review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Efficient, All-In-One Platform for Employee-Centric Information "

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Oracle's E-Business Suite is well-organized into familial buckets, has quick response times to user input, and has a easy-to-use and navigable interface.

What do you dislike?

Oracle E-Business's Suite interface is somewhat antiquated and bland in design, particularly in color and contrast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this all-in-one software for those with little to no experience with internal reporting and tracking. It is comprehensive and logical in function.

I can access all of my electronic payslips and track expense reports within the same platform. Its search feature is robust and logical.

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Easy to use, helpful software!"

What do you like best?

Customer Relationship Management, Service and Financial Management, Value Chain Planning and Execution help. All of these help you easily plan and execute your business goals whether your business is small, or large. It helps with the many complex aspects of business management with customers.

What do you dislike?

There are still some bugs that I find need to be worked out, to help the programs overall performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any of the Oracle programs

Our companies inventory. When inventory levels fall below a pre-set level, the system automatically creates a new purchase order during the night and notifies inventory managers in the morning, which I find very useful.

Oracle EBS review by Javier N.
Javier N.

"Wonderfully designed to effectively manage employees."

What do you like best?

It's friendly user, creating a simple streamline of emoyee management at the tip of your fingers!

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I do not like, eventually every company is going to have its own layout for the options available to the managers and create more or less based on the needs of the business.

Quick employee management and control of team.

Oracle EBS review by Casey C.
Casey C.

"Some Good Some bad Needs allot of updating"

What do you like best?

access to large database, ability to control and regulate multiple aspects of business and employee features.

What do you dislike?

Time Keeping. Terrible time keeping arrangement, very slow to update, time cards are somewhat difficult to manage or adjust. Some clock punching do not register. Not very user friendly. Layout and format needs to be streamlined and updated to be more intuitive and straightforward. Does not seem like a product that is updated to 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not very streamlined or intuitive, needs allot of updating and improvement on user friendliness.

Employee management, time and attendance, financial summaries.

Oracle EBS review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Wide range, seamless integration"

What do you like best?

Oracle E-Business Suite can be fairly quick to implement given the fact it can be ordered pre-configured to meet your specific needs and uses.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, such a comprehensive E-Business Suite also creates a requirement for a high level of effort to implement and can be a bit costly. It also may require a large amount of time to maintain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to fully understand what your business needs are before you go live with the suite. If you need to change anything in the configuration once you are live, it can be difficult. Make sure you test it before going live.

The seamless integration of the ERP simplifies better decision support, a reduction in costs, and an increase in performance.

Oracle EBS review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to gain access to everything that would normally require many different programs/companies. Using these different sections is extremely easy and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only section I dislike is time off request. I don't like having to do it day by day. It is also difficult when my company pilots a new program with Oracle and I am not part of that pilot. I am completely locked out of something.

Oracle is amazing for having all HR related functions in one place and making everything streamlined and simple.

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Good program for any office "

What do you like best?

I love the financial reporting, ease of access for employees, HR applications and analytics. It makes for a smoother office reporting environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program can run a little slow or laggy.

so far the program has been nothing but a plus for our company. The ease of access to information is great, generating reports is very easy, it is such an added benefit to find a program that actually works!

Oracle EBS review by Tulin (Amber) H.
Tulin (Amber) H.

"User friendly yet lacks information"

What do you like best?

We use the E-Business Suites and it is very user friendly. Items are very well organized and logical in their placement.

What do you dislike?

At least in the incarnation that we use, the payments are not available so I must use a separate system for that one function. My biggest complaint is that, due to the fact that each user much be paid for by the company, it takes longer to gain access.

Syncing with other systems.

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Fabulous ERP with strong Financial, Supply Chain, HRMS and Manufacturing features"

What do you like best?

- Navigation

- Security and Role based access

- Easy integration with 3rd party software using API

- Product support

What do you dislike?

- Documentation -- its tough to find the relevant document at one place.

- Integration of newly acquired products and its impact on existing functionality is not documented properly

- Reporting till R12 is not that great compared to other ERPs. In Fusion, its very robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore CO-EXISTANT model of Oracle Fusion. Oracle Fusion comes with great features specifically on Reporting and data integration perspective.

- Financials (Invoices, Receipts, Cash Management, Collections and posting)

- Sales Orders creation

Oracle EBS review by G2 Crowd User in Computer & Network Security
G2 Crowd User in Computer & Network Security

"archaic but works for large enterprises"

What do you like best?

this system has been around forever and is great for large enterprises because it can transact large amounts of data.

What do you dislike?

as the title says, this system is archaic. the interface is not user friendly. the formulas that need to be written is not user friendly or common language, and most of the time any reports that need to be built will be by your IT team.

this is the system accounting uses for day to day functions, JEs, etc. we try to use it for reporting sometimes, but it is not advised because they are not quite user friendly

Oracle EBS review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Not intuitive or user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done, updates do not affect the basic functions which is good for training

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, not an appealing aesthetic

You cannot customize this program, so it's good for training

Oracle EBS review by Gopinath M.
Gopinath M.

"Oracle e-Business suite"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Flexible features to address and implement the business processes

What do you dislike?

As of now don't find any thing I dislike about this product

Implementing some of the features has provided a business gain of over 12MM year on year

Automation techniques have always made the business gain more opportunities and expand the scope with minimal efforts

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Oracle E-Business Suite Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle E-Business Suite is a global integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. Oracle E-Business Suite is very comprehensive. They have built for the industry-specific functionalities. Company needs is the most important for Oracle.

Stability is the strongest point of Oracle E-Business Suite, the customer's point of view is a concern for Oracle.

The possibility of integration between systems greatly facilitates the life of a company, it is always good to rely on integrated systems.

When the need is extreme reports have centralized and related information is an asset to have the reporting system well prepared with EBS has.

What do you dislike?

The years passed and the visual aspects were the same, is very Old.

The licensing definition is one point needs to be clarified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product stability is the best, but the complexity is the wrost

Cover all needs of an organization

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Worked in Oracle EBS for 5 years and an Techno-Functional Consultant"

What do you like best?

It is vast technology with intense in depth implementation of all applications together, which makes business process of an Organization easy to use .

What do you dislike?

Oracle EBS is not strong in Supplies when compared with the competitors, it need to be developed in many aspects .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good technology with good future and have clear goals of what they are doing and where they are heading. Yes Oracle EBS will stay for ever.

I am solving customer technical issues when using Oracle Application. . Easy to use, very strong in financials and smooth business process

Oracle EBS review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Aged Software"

What do you like best?

Most major corporations use some form of Oracle EBS, so support is easy to come by and training time needed is limited.

What do you dislike?

It's an aged system that often cannot meet needs with out significant modification that slows the system down even further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a one-size-fits-all solution and will likely require heavy modification.

Expense management, Employee Self Service, Invoicing, Payables, Financial Reporting. Having many functions in one application allows for time saved.

Oracle EBS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy to use software."

What do you like best?

Users friendly. Easy to use. Works well on my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does not work in chrome. I need to use a different search engine.

We are using Oracle in checking attendance, putting grades and getting some basic information from our students.

Oracle EBS review by William N.
William N.

"Great Business Suite for Accounting User"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to use. My previous job used a different in-house platform which was difficult to run reports. This business suite allowed me to run reports easily.

What do you dislike?

It may take some time to run reports or query based on my report parameters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reporting attributes are useful.

This suite solves my problems with running reports. There are easy drop down menus to use that simplify my business reporting.

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Oracle eBusiness Suite - Effective "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to control many aspects of business and employee features. Also having access to a large database. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the time it takes to update. Also feel the need to save my work constantly as it seems to reset itself.

Time sheets/payroll and reporting issues.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Once understanding all of its uses it becomes simple to plan out and schedule meetings or notes to stay organized. Being able to link up associated information is easy and allows the next person to use your notes and information.

What do you dislike?

There is a strong learning curve. It can be complex when inputting notes. Certain mistakes can go undetected until too late.

It allows a sales team to build off of each and be able to work together on the same customer or group by keeping each interaction in order.

Oracle EBS review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Excellent Integration and Usabilty"

What do you like best?

I like all of the uses that are integrated from Payroll to timekeeping to A/P to training. It is a full service suite of components.

What do you dislike?

That my company got an off the shelf product versus customized.

We are able to seamlessly serve our customer within this one system.

Oracle EBS review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Tech review"

What do you like best?

Could list multiple sites for 1 account. Able to be used for other functions, ie maintain employee information, employee IDs, and accrued vacation/sick days. Seperate Orgs created easily.

What do you dislike?

(My problems may be single problem that other corporations do not face)

Load time is slow. No easy function to remove existing files uploaded on Oracle EBS from the front end. Multiple Source System connectors not easily maintained. No easy way to extract high level data for customer information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great use for multiple departments. Not great for cross platforms data storage.

Maintaining account accuracy cross system platforms. None that I can think for right now.

Oracle EBS review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Oracle EBS for Office Manufacturer"

What do you like best?

Oracle's GL interface was easy to use and it was very easy to post journal entries and set up recurring actions.

What do you dislike?

Once the company converted over to Oracle for the manufacturing side, I did not care for how many different screens you would have to look into within some hats just to find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Oracle for anyone interested in switching ERP systems.

Oracle has now allowed the company to streamline all processes through one software rather than the various ones we were using previously.

Oracle EBS review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Maria's review of Oracle"

What do you like best?

Worked with homegrown Store / business tool for many years. Moving to Oracle / EBS was a big plus for the company.

What do you dislike?

The way it was implemented by my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Won't regret using this tool. Do not attempt to create your own internal EBS system.

Benefits include auditing purposes, SOX compliance, etc.

Oracle EBS review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Oracle E-Business Suite "

What do you like best?

Redesigned page is more user friendly and engaging

What do you dislike?

Directory is not always intuitive for your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there are glitches in the system, try redoing what you need in a different type of internet browser (chrome instead of safari etc)

Submitting trade promotions, return merchandise approval requests for finance approval.

Oracle EBS review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Oracle E-Business Suite: Supply Ordering"

What do you like best?

Oracle interfaces over to Staples through a company linked account which makes the ordering of office supplies extremely simple.

What do you dislike?

In some instances, the system will time out meaning the customer must start over.

Allowing an employee to do a direct order of their necessary office supplies is a fantastic way to streamline the approach. In ordering directly, the employee is able to receive their supplies promptly from the company without bothering yet another colleague to perform the purchase in an administrative fashion.

"Oracle "

What do you like best?

The capabilities that are available for accounting

What do you dislike?

The interface isn’t very user friendly which can be difficult to get used to.

We are able to connect Oracle to Excel using GLwand which allows smooth data integration

Oracle EBS review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"It's all about the money you spend"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

While the interface is easy to use, it's not always the most intuitive program. If you don't know what you're trying to do, it's best to just ask for help than to try and figure out things for yourself because it's unlikely you'll be successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the money to get the system up and running to do what you need it to do. If you're not willing to spend the money on the implementation to have Oracle experts come in and set your system up, then don't waste your money and your employees' time. We thought that as an F200 company our IT foiks could lead the charge, get everything implmented, etc. I don't know if our people just weren't as good as we thought, or if the implementation was just harder than expected, but the rollout was terrible, and continued to be terrible a year later. Reports were missing, previously easy tasks were complicated, and the support from our internal IT was non-existant and there was no one else to call. Spend. The. Money.

We using it as our financial reporting software for certain Business Units, account analysis at the plant level, in depth account drilling, and review of deviations.

Oracle EBS review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Oracle use in Operations"

What do you like best?

Oracle is very straight forward and has dynamic function. It has a fast learning curve even for someone who is not tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

Oracle can sometimes not be completely intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommends having a course for the users in the network using it. A workshop to make sure everyone is streamlining it;s use would make it more efficient and worth the time investment. If everyone is using it in a different manner, then it will be incredibly inefficient and defeat the purpose.

I work in day to day operations. It helps create consistency across all departments/shifts.

Oracle EBS review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Great for a fast paced global business"

What do you like best?

Secure cloud and easily accessed in real time

What do you dislike?

Not really small business friendly, better for an experienced user

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a global business or are considering expanding to a larger scale, it is worth a trial of Oracle.

Supply chain management was our goal

Oracle EBS review by User

"Somewhat intuitive yet extreme levels of customization "

What do you like best?

There is seemingly no limit to the options you have

What do you dislike?

There can be random lags and delays in work

It is a one stop shop internal solution for point of sales and real time inventory

Oracle EBS review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

the program is easy to learn how to use. pretty basic functions.

What do you dislike?

Oracle does have a lot of hiccups and looks a little outdated. could use some updates.

Oracle allows us to conduct day to day business duties. The benefits of the program are completing basic day to day tasks and the program is easy to use.

Oracle EBS review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Very useful software"

What do you like best?

It was very expansive. We used it for a lot of our data management.

What do you dislike?

It didn't import data very well so a lot of it had to be manually entered anyway

It was a way to consolidate our data on a deep level.

Oracle EBS review by Paige O.
Paige O.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

It is an easy place to manage expenses for a company with many employees

What do you dislike?

It can be very repetitive and complicated when you have to code things over and over for the same expenses and different people.

Expenses

Oracle EBS review by User in Computer Software

"EBS Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Full visibility of Employee and Customer data. One solution resolves pains of going back and forth between multiple systems.

What do you dislike?

Customizations required and outside consultants sometimes needed to optimize.

One ERP to see financials, employee data. Save on time, resources.

Oracle EBS review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"Good product that integrates"

What do you like best?

ease of use and link to other modules. Query capabilities are good too.

What do you dislike?

The HTML pages do not have history of updates or changes

we use oracle financials for P2P and record to report

Oracle EBS review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Experience with 11i Version"

What do you like best?

Full featured project management and reporting. Full support for global entities. Tons of consultant resources available in the marketplace as well as experienced employee talent.

What do you dislike?

User interfaces are extremely cluttered and must be customized to be useful. The customization takes significant resources to support as user navigation is embedded in the application layer. Out of box navigation features are very dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the cloud solutions to see if they meet your user requirements. The product is full-featured for manufacturing and project management, but is clearly a legacy application. Make sure that Oracle will support your future software requirements.

Project management, global general ledger and reporting

Oracle EBS review by Shay T.
Shay T.

"Used for internal job postings etc."

What do you like best?

Truthfully, our IT department does most integration with Oracle.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to use on the backend, and from what I understand, just as hard for people on the front end.

Job postings

Oracle EBS review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Versatile and adaptable"

What do you like best?

It is highly customizable to meet our business needs.

What do you dislike?

It forces me to log back in every 3 hours and crashes on a daily basis.

Customer data and billing management

Oracle EBS review by Ian D.
Ian D.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

It works well and functions properly most of the time.

What do you dislike?

There are hiccups every so often that make it difficult at times.

We use it for order entry, price management, as well as warehouse management

Oracle EBS review by Hwa Nee O.
Hwa Nee O.

"ERP"

What do you like best?

Provide end to end business solution and the easy to get support and information.

What do you dislike?

it will be better if we can know what are the function available in which release.

Manufacturing

Oracle EBS review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Easy enough to use, once you learn the system"

What do you like best?

Now that I know how to use it, it is easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

The page itself is outdated looking and all the links are in really small font

Easy for reconciling business transactions

Oracle EBS review by Internal Consultant in Industrial Automation
Internal Consultant in Industrial Automation

"A lot to learn"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive. Once you learn how to use it, you can figure out how to do lots of other things.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely difficult. There are a lot of little nuances you have to just "know".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend all the training you can. It is helpful to actually understand the system, rather than just your tasks.

It is great for tracking, as everyone can see what's going on. Saved lots of time and effort.

Oracle EBS review by Ibtissam C.
Ibtissam C.

"OEBS review"

What do you like best?

il y a plusieurs modules, tres pratique pour les grande entreprise

What do you dislike?

les modules sont fonctionnellement compliqués, plusieurs problemes de migration d'une version à une autre

la gestion des differents services au sein d'une entreprise, achat, vente, logistique...

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Strong solution for large businesses"

What do you like best?

The products are all easy to navigate and covers most of my business needs.

What do you dislike?

The levels of integration require an understanding of multiple business areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you need all of the products you are purchasing within the suite, if you have limited needs, more cost effective solutions are worth researching.

Transitioning away from manual tracking to e-tracking and automated processes has made life much easier

Oracle EBS review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Oracle E Review"

What do you like best?

The way it facilitates Client Communication and look up

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more of a link and ease to compiling large client lists and creating easier groupings.

I am organizing business clients and prioritizing contacts.

Oracle EBS review by Anil D.
Anil D.

"oracle enterprsie appliction usage for the customoers"

What do you like best?

oracle parallel processing and scalability of application to communicate with different products

What do you dislike?

oracle cost is very expensive and needs more reliability

Recommendations to others considering the product

scalability and portability for other products

database issues

"Oracle Suite Review "

What do you like best?

Oracle E Business Suite is a fantastic way to organize your companies finances. I used it when I worked at a company with 4 million in EBITA and I use it now at a company that amasses over 3 Billion in revenue. It's the perfect platform for both

What do you dislike?

It occasionally can be hard to navigate, you have to parse large queries because it will time out

Managing forecast, budgeting, revenue tracking, invoicing

Oracle EBS review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Profile developer usage"

What do you like best?

It can get the job done when it is needed

What do you dislike?

It looks a little out dated and could use a refresh

It is good for solving business analytics

Oracle EBS review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Oracle E-Business Suite"

What do you like best?

Ability to run reports to see all reimbursements for accounts I have access to.

What do you dislike?

Oracle can be very moody sometimes. It also doesn't work well with Chrome so everyone is encouraged to use internet explorer which can be frustrating.

We use oracle for reimbursements and reconciling company credit cards. Central location for everyone to use and help each other when needed with shared delegates.

Oracle EBS review by Zeev G.
Zeev G.

"Strong enterprise solution - not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Powerful functionality across many functional areas.

What do you dislike?

Not designed with the casual user in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong product that was designed for the power user in mind.

Closing the books, looking up client invoices, improving procurement

Oracle EBS review by Yanzhong X.
Yanzhong X.

"Technically robust, highly extendable and flexible"

What do you like best?

Highly configurable, extendable, rich technical features.

What do you dislike?

UI, usability, navigation. Given its flexibility and complexity, without good and talent skilled staff, EBS project is usually risky one as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good implementors with solid track records, plus solid and well-trained business users.

Financial accounting automation, integration with third party, powerful and plentiful reporting tools.

Automation for entire accounting and finance operation can make business operation way better streamlined and efficient than any other ERP solutions.

Oracle EBS review by Internal Consultant in Chemicals
Internal Consultant in Chemicals

"Best ERP"

What do you like best?

Integration with all different financials and supply chain modules.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility in customization....

Ease of reporting and data accessibility

Oracle EBS review by Aziz B.
Aziz B.

"excellent product"

What do you like best?

to implement cash managment and improve the system

What do you dislike?

if you do not implement correctly change managment, people sy the ebs suite does not efficient

accounting

Oracle EBS review by User in Higher Education

"P-Cards"

What do you like best?

That you can attach all receipts at once up at the top.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly and is hard to understand.

P-card reconciliation.

Oracle EBS review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"Expensive, expansive ERP"

What do you like best?

It definitely does everything requested of it. It is a large ERP however and should be used only by the largest companies.

What do you dislike?

Too many modules that have to be used for it to function to it's fullest extent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will definitely get the job done, albeit expensively.

It is a total ERP tool -- it runs our business.

Oracle EBS review by Varun A.
Varun A.

"Bulky, but useful"

What do you like best?

The product can be configured and customized to suit most business requirements. Oracle provides great support as well.

What do you dislike?

Interface is not very user-friendly, and system performance can be sluggish at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use EBS only if you have a dedicated Oracle team to help with the Implementation and administration of the entire system. You would also need a DBA+Support team to help sort out day-to-day technical issues.

Our client wanted to harmonize its Service operations across 18 countries. So we implemented all the EBS Service modules including Installed Base, Service Contracts, Field Service and Depot Repair. We also implemented Mobile Field Service (Connected mode) for Service Engineers to access task data on the move.

Oracle EBS review by Marissa S.
Marissa S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love this system's ease of use, it makes my job easier.

What do you dislike?

Has crashes every now and then, which can be annoying

Budgets

Oracle EBS review by Daxa J.
Daxa J.

"User experiance"

What do you like best?

flexibility, Functionality, wellndocumented

What do you dislike?

work with more option and upgrade, testing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payroll, benefit, time card functions and easy to use

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Versatile product"

What do you like best?

I like that this product allows you to use it on multiple things. It allows you to collaborate with other software.

What do you dislike?

Its not as user friendly as i feel it can be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, its a great software tool to add to your business

Im solving my ordering system dillimas. Ive realized it makes a world of differences when proccessing my orders.

Oracle EBS review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Oracle WMS Application"

What do you like best?

Flexibility for configuration and rules.

What do you dislike?

Limited transactions with LPN features.

Warehouse management

Oracle EBS review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Business suite helps a little. "

What do you like best?

It helps businesses make better decisions. And more informed organizational decisions.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little confusing to use at first. But then you get into it and all the functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great product for business interactions help.

Financial and business to customer relationships. It has good practicality.

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"Oracle For Everyone"

What do you like best?

Oracle simplified the way of how to manage a database with a lot of features easy to use

What do you dislike?

Errors on syntax and sometimes is very difficult to review where the query fails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended for small and big companies

Database archiving is easiest with the proper database compresion

Oracle EBS review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Sales Expense Submission"

What do you like best?

Presumably a tier 1 brand that should have an intuitive user experience and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Monotonous user interface, inability to upload receipt screenshots or usage of mobile devices for receipt upload

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you subscribe to a dedicated SaaS expense management solution, to integrate into EBS

Expense submission

Oracle EBS review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Fits the bill "

What do you like best?

Once you learn the software it is intuitive

What do you dislike?

It took a while to figure the system out but that is to be expected when learning any new program

Customer planning management is currently my primary use. It makes ordering and managing orders easier.

Oracle EBS review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Oracle E-business "

What do you like best?

It is a complete product that handles most department needs

What do you dislike?

It can be overwhelming with out the right training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at ways you can consolidate the silos of knowledge and systems your company uses today.

We streamlined the number of processes and systems different departments used.

Oracle EBS review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Oracle review for G2"

What do you like best?

Oracle is a great place to house every component of information on the students I work with in a university setting.

What do you dislike?

Oracle products are not extremely self-explanatory or user-friendly.

We are tracking tons of information and keeping it all in one place.

Oracle EBS review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Worldclass ERP, though a bit stiff"

What do you like best?

I've been using eBS for a long time now. Classical options are SAP or Oracle, and because of my career I was pushed to use the latter. It gets the job done, and I usually don't take much time on it unless there's a specific task that really needs me to do so.

What do you dislike?

I can't say much other than the web version is so much better than the client one, which is heavy to run and quite unfriendly in terms of speed and ease to use. All ERPs have different modules you can use, and none of them are usually just what you need. Using "tab" to move between fields can be good, but on EBS sometimes it's a death sentence: you can get stuck on a loop with no way out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train yourselves.

"Learning Experience"

What do you like best?

The versatility and the ease of the program was a great tool in a previous position that I had

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that stood out that I didn't like about it.

It was sales generated, numerous problem arose in the industry .

Oracle EBS review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

Made my job easier, it’s s faster program than our old outdated program.

What do you dislike?

Just like all new programs, it’s hard to get used to something new.

Entering a sale and viewing invoices.

Oracle EBS review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Informative and powerful "

What do you like best?

Gives you a lot of options and allows research into topics to assist in performance.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to navigate and figure out where the information you need is located.

Purchase order approval

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Love how user-friendly the software is to employees

What do you dislike?

Do not dislike anything- all colleagues have positive experiences with the software

Helps our business make smart decisions and stay ahead of our competition

Oracle EBS review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Easy once trained properly"

What do you like best?

All information for sales, orders, stock locations, COO, product details, pricing is stored in one place

What do you dislike?

Too much clicking. Very complicated to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train properly

Ordering of stock, forecasting collections

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"Best in ERP financial"

What do you like best?

financial modules functionalities are very much standard

What do you dislike?

i like it . it satisfiwes my org requirements . so no complains

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seemless integration across financial and SCM modules

Learning about Oracle E-Business Suite?

* We monitor all Oracle E-Business Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.