Oracle EBS CRM

Most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.

Work for Oracle EBS CRM?

Learning about Oracle EBS?

Oracle EBS CRM Reviews

Showing 90 Oracle EBS reviews
Oracle EBS review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"The system seems dated and isn't very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of details the system covers. The tabs allows for several opportunities to include detailed demographics for patients which is helpful for accurate data entry.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it was very confusing to learn and seemed almost dated. It was really easy to get lost in an account and there were many instances where I wanted to edit or remove something but had to ask for help and found it was in a whole different tab. It got kind of frustrating and it slowed down the work pace on a busy day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to train with it and shadow someone using it because it is very confusing and takes some playing with to get the work flow going.

For audits, it solved the problem of being able to detect demographic details that were missed on orders that were to go out. We were able to catch these errors before an inaccurate claim was submitted which helped us save time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle EBS CRM
Oracle EBS review by Aman S.
Aman S.

"Oracle EBS User friendly "

What do you like best?

Oracle Applications or Oracle Apps is ERP solution provided by Oracle, and has the second most market presence (first being SAP). Oracle apps comes with different business solutions like HRMS, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Advanced Planning Suite etc. One or more of the modules may be implemented. Oracle apps can be implemented for any business ranging from Semiconductors to Healthcare, Aeroplane to Telecom. Oracle makes sure that most of the business features can be implemeneted. But parallel to this, Oracle provides ample space for introducing customizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as much may be more tab should be added for less code

Recommendations to others considering the product

i will openly and strongly recommend to others

Sales and marketing for leads and contract

What CRM solution do you use?

Oracle EBS review by Shaina L.
Shaina L.

"Works 99% of the time"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how the program works fast, is easy to use, and rarely goes offline. My business has 500+ employees and having a program that can handle that much use is very important.

What do you dislike?

When updates are done in the system they can take almost a full day. Updates in my business are done when my store is closed but when updates come out in the middle of the day, then that's when I become frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EBS CRM is great for large businesses. I'm not sure how the pricing works since I was only a user of the system and not paying for it. I was with my last company for two and a half years and that was the only product I knew of and always had an easy time using it.

My business has been a lot more productive and my databases seem to be running better using CRM.

Oracle EBS review by David H.
David H.

"Lots of glitches and bugs"

What do you like best?

It is very customize able, great features and benefits.

What do you dislike?

Too many glitches and bugs. I shouldn't have to refresh the page every two minutes. It's rather complex to input the simplest data; I find myself relying on a Microsoft excel spreadsheet to track data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping CRM very simple and confined to being a basic database as opposed to having all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. This is too much in my opinion, and I feel the same way about Salesforce. In the mean time, fixing the glitches and slowdowns constantly experienced would be a great benefit.

I am able to keep records of leads and companies in one platform.

Oracle EBS review by Awwad A.
Awwad A.

"Insight of CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Well . This tool has been used to be able to move forward with your customer segment based on your company goals. In my case as i work as consultant with HR company. My role is to find the needs of customers which they are the companies that looking for outsourcing thier department. With EBS CRM we got easily sorting the data and looking what customers are in need to outsource based thier topical performance of the year. Based on all these assumptions and data sorted we can productively produce helpful repprt for our customers that can be easily implemented.

What do you dislike?

Based on my usage with my team i hadn’t face an issues but the speed of sources data can put the effort on it.

As hr company our customers are important and we working deeply into tiny spots of our customers issue to solve in reasonable cost.

Oracle EBS review by Bryn B.
Bryn B.

"Use it because it has all the info I need to ensure a great client experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of information the system can store and hold. I can virtually find all information needed to be able to answer client questions quickly and have a complete understanding of the past discussions, past bankers,past products/services discussed.

What do you dislike?

The actual experience/task to find information. Too many steps involved with terrible noise that dings telling you you are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to take some time to fully understand all of the features that you can utilize. Creating a crash course or top 5 things to know how to would be helpful.

Provides a ton of client information in an organized format, keeps/logs past referrals, meetings, and conversations. Lists new leads and has the ability to save from a code list as well as track the amount of touches. Provides insights on clients and there possible needs they may have searched it looked into in the past.

Oracle EBS review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It’s all in one solution for all major needs of business.

You can integrate all oracle system with each other which gives your perfect result, because the entire system developed within a group.

Oracles EBS provides you integration with advance technologies including Web Server, Java and Apache.

As compare to other ERP’s deployment. EBS implements is lower in cost.

It offers you customized reporting features to which you can create a dashboard as per business needs.

What do you dislike?

The functions, which EBS offers, is not user friendly. Therefore, you might need a training in order to understand EBS features.

It only works on best practices of businesses. Its not possible to create your own process flow whereas EBS provides you all the processes which have been in practicing in businesses globally.

The cost of system is higher. It would suggested. Go with EBS only if you Medium level or above enterprises.

Sometime it works slow, ,when you export the heavy files.

The key reason of investing in EBS was to boost our business efficiency and smooth operational activities. EBS has an excellent exposure with different mjultinational groups.

They offers several products with the same terminology which help users to integrate, if you are using more products of Oracle.

You are open for idea. If you want anything needs to be added which was never be part of Oracle. .

Oracle EBS review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Oracle EBS CRM"

What do you like best?

I have been using Oracle Ebiz suite from last 6 + months. I feel it is designed very smartly. Though I feel if Oracle can produce an ERP which does End to End HR process that would be more benificial something like SAP. The extra field very useful to get extended information. But some bugs haven't been fixed completely, so we have to use bugfix everytime the problem happen again.

What do you dislike?

Bug still exist even though we already do the patch. Development takes a lot of time (more than 5 years)

also Need to have End to End HR ERP. I dislike how clicking the wrong boxes can mess up your hotkeys and you must exit the window to fix the issue. If you're this can be fixed the product will be better by tenfold. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have End to End HR ERP, fix bugs that still exists

Oracle's integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is a set of applications that give you information-driven sales, service, and marketing. ... With Oracle CRM, your company owns the single best tool for customer success—accurate information.

Oracle EBS review by Morgan F.
Morgan F.

"Easy to use once you figure out the unique features"

What do you like best?

Ability to put in timecards on a weekly basis, and see how project labor is split up between different activities. It is also useful for using the punchout system to make requisitions. This allows us to obtain required materials in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is very glitchy. It often goes down unexpectedly and deletes user data. It also runs slowly, and the menus are usually far from intuitive.

Employees are able to self service time cards. This saves management downtime on approving timecards.

Oracle EBS review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"My 22 years with Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It has a full feature set to met any manufacturing requirement for business.

What do you dislike?

As the applications evolved it has become possible to do the same thing many ways and it leads to user confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider the cost of maintaining ERP software. In house costs are high and you will end up hiring a lot of staff which may not be what your company needs. With Oracle's new cloud solutions, that cost of internal maintenance its driven down.

EBS is a suite of apps which allow you to run your business, otherwise you are forced to use incomplete tools with various interfaces. The benefits are a global solution and control.

Oracle EBS review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Oracle EBS CRM Review"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky at times, feels like it was based off an older windows version and hasn't yet but updated. We use windows computers at work but it would be nice to test on mac os to see how it compares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're familiar with any oracle system you'll find EBS CRM intuitive. I would suggest using the trail period before committing to buy but you really need to use the full version to truly appreciate the software and judge whether or not it will work for your particular application. For the most part I have always blindly trusted Oracle for all business applications.

Oracle EBS CRM helps with our business development across several business units. We train all our new employees on how to use the system.

Oracle EBS review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Slick customer relationship management tool "

What do you like best?

It is so straight forward and easy to use. We have tried like four different ones so far and this was by far the best and easiest. No time at all can train anyone to use it. Integrates well with other Oracle modules in case that would also help you. It is very customizable to where you can actually have what YOU want.

What do you dislike?

Took a little while to install on the user's machines, but that can be the case with some software. Requires a lot of patches to stay up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Can really be used for a lot of functions and the best part is you can scale it to the size of your company.

Solves our customer relationship issue. Best part is everyone on our network can use it no matter where in the world. We even having a guy working overseas and eyeing some potential new development and he in it with all the guys we have here in the US.

Oracle EBS review by Abbie  H.
Abbie H.

"Good place for a lot of information. "

What do you like best?

I liked the sorting options for Oracle, and how useful the information was on there. I liked not having to search through old emails, and only had to go to one place to find information.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes had to dig through several files before finding what I needed. However, that was more an issue of the organization rather than Oracle itself.

It put a lot of important information into one spot, which was very helpful. It made finding documents and policies much easier than sifting through various emails.

Oracle EBS review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Easier than our old system, but has its faults."

What do you like best?

I like that everything is electronic and up to speeds without loading or stalling. I like how vivid all of our stats and information is to us while working. I also enjoy their customer service team and their troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of time it takes to get ahold of the company when there is an issue. I dislike when the system freezes or she's itself down to do updates during business hours.

More timely on orders and better labor percentages per hour.

Oracle EBS review by Telemak K.
Telemak K.

"Oracle CRM, behind the times"

What do you like best?

That they've actually sort of upgraded the UI.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the usability is still poor. Quoting is laborious and breaks all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Id say unless it's the cheapest and you have existing investments in Oracle, then it's really not worth it. Oracle is very far behind other solutions and is very difficult to work with as a company.

Little value is gained by CRM, its a reporting tool. No proper analytics is available and opportunity/account history is gathered in different tools.

Oracle EBS review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Oracle Backoffice"

What do you like best?

The organization is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Each category can dive you into a rabbit hole, so while it looks like its straightforward and what you're looking for its just a nice mask to a more complicated interface.

Using it for performance management tracking and eliminating excessive paperwork that needs to be kept and managed over the year. At the end of the year, we are able to use information inputted throughout the year and already have it compiled for a yearly grade.

Oracle EBS review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Drives relationships"

What do you like best?

Allowed us a single tool to allow for interactions between us and company and allow for better information management for sales data. Many additional CRM specific apps to allow for adaptation and increase our productivity. Definitely better than the similar SAP product we tested briefly.

What do you dislike?

Several different components to it many it a little confusing and I know myself and co workers who were using it, got confused at times and worked with IT to get certain things straightened out, but after that and the initial adaption, wasn't that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are involved with the sales process, definitely give it a try. It definitely fills a void in the market and can be taken advantage of to assist in your business improving sales and customer relations between clients.

Solving our customer relationship manager solution

Oracle EBS review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Oracle makes it easy to keep up with employee information "

What do you like best?

I like that i can access the necessary information from a web page version, instead of just using the application on my laptop i can use it on my phone in the field.

I like the updates to show direct reports and filter for territories i am covering.

What do you dislike?

For my purposes everything works well. Maybe a reminder email setup option for requests pending. I find if i don’t actively open my profile i may miss pending items.

staff profiles, time cards, timeoff requests and accruals

Oracle EBS review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Great and relibale software "

What do you like best?

It is easy to learn and coordinate with for customer service purposes it gives full access to customers data with no errors also great for getting the sales analysis results to show how the employees are progressing in their daily tasks witg customers

What do you dislike?

It has errors once you want to click back and access previous pages so it is important to know how to navigate also the search engine for customr data base is not reliable and strong as you may not find the customer by only searching their name

I worked with customer service company for sales and customer support using it for access to customer data base and put new orders

Oracle EBS review by Maryanne W.
Maryanne W.

"Decent but not quite perfect"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to navigate. Simple answers to most problems that occur.

What do you dislike?

The system seems to lag and need a rebooting everyday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unsure if the lagging in the system is due to daily updates, but perhaps stagger the updates out rather than making it overload the program.

It's easy to organize everything from client reports to future business prospects.

Oracle EBS review by User in Higher Education

"Customer and student account management"

What do you like best?

I like that we have a central location to view our client/students information. This allows us to review the information submitted to us and ensure that their data is merged to the correct file.

What do you dislike?

Menu navigation can be complicated. The search feature does not always lead to the desired option. We also have issues we the favorites feature will clear so we will have to manually remark the options we use most often.

We have been able to track when materials are sent to us and ensure that they are merged to the correct files. This also allows us to determine if materials/data are missing.

Oracle EBS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Limited experience but easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that Oracle is easy to navigate and I can pick up where I left off.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the sensitivity that EBS has when working off of my keyboard- I like to be able to hit enter to submit something, as opposed to clicking with my mouse.

EBS has helped us stay organized and understand committee roles and responsibilities.

Oracle EBS review by April V.
April V.

"Oracle EBS CRM review "

What do you like best?

The design to help sales, services and marketing departments make information driven decisions and manage costs.

What do you dislike?

Time keeping arrangement could be better.

I like the way it organizes things so clearly and efficiently; it makes expense reporting much easier! I also like that you are able to see ongoing status updates in regards to whether your expense report has been approved by your supervisor

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"best ERP platform one can experience"

What do you like best?

Best BI suite used in SaaS CRM industry. It has sophisticated marketing application.The landing pages, digital tracking. leading scores help it stand out when compared to other platforms. It also offers the best enterprise information security in the cloud CRM industry

What do you dislike?

It offers some basic workflows but the main business process management tool is absent. Also it doesnt sync with gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync of emails with gmail

BAA (British airport authorities) has implemented in their application these CRM features and the best part is the sales, marketing have all been used efficiently

Oracle EBS review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Easy to use once you learn it"

What do you like best?

That I can see all of my expense reports in one place and duplicate the ones that I frequently repeat

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing when first learning the program

At my level, I am not solving problems with it. As for benefits, this is the only program I have used so far so I really don't have anything to compare

Oracle EBS review by User

"Great customer relationship management too"

What do you like best?

Oracle's software is easy to use and intuitive if you're familiar with oracle products. The standardization that comes with any oracle system is always appreciated.Oracle's software is easy to use and intuitive if you're familiar with any oracle product. The standardization that comes with any oracle system is always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Not always intuitive and user friendly. The system seems to lag and need a rebooting everyday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync of emails with gmail

EBS has helped us stay organized and understand assigned roles and responsibilities.

Oracle EBS review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="56dee15b-7581-4825-9d73-6acacf3f4a50">Katherine L.</span>
Katherine L.
" itemprop="name" />

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This software is customizable and has the ability to hold a ton of information and data which is great.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time to get familiar with, can be difficult to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the glitches and keep it simple for all users

Tracking sales, leads, and progress with current customers/patients.

"Oracle EBS CRM review "

What do you like best?

I like that Oracle platform is easy to use. Oracle also offers a comprehensive management tool package which fit my needs. It has helped me decrease my costs and increase performance more than any software I've used previously. I highly recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

There are many bugs that exist within the framework. For example, clicking the wrong boxes can mess up hotkeys. I end up wasting time and having to restart the application.

O

Oracle has industry wide solutions, it has aided me with referrals and customer tracking -It is designed to make the users experience more efficient.

Oracle EBS review by User

"DHL Oracle Solution Called COMET"

What do you like best?

The tool can be very usefull once you have experience with it.

What do you dislike?

Non-user friendly. No integration capability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use salesforce. The DHL version of this tool doesn’t work well

For new hires it takes forever to get used to. Benefits are that they have an app

Oracle EBS review by Kaden S.
Kaden S.

"All in one "

What do you like best?

This software bundles all your customers needs in one it’s very helpful in keeping organized with consumer reporting

What do you dislike?

It seems to have some trouble saving independent servers when first staring business venture

It helps me stay organized and the more I’m organized when dealing with customers accounts

Oracle EBS review by User in Higher Education

"Oracle: still has room to grow"

What do you like best?

Their safety concerns are like a double-edged sword: obviously good to protect people’s identities, but also frustrating at times (see below).

What do you dislike?

If you are inactive for even just a few minutes on your laptop, it times out, closing you out of your current session and disrupting your work. As a graduate research assistant, I frequently leave my laptop to attend to lab tasks at hand. When I return to my computer and see that my session has timed out, it can get really frustrating.

Scheduling

Oracle EBS review by Melinda A.
Melinda A.

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

The ease of system and finding stuff you need is nice

What do you dislike?

So how on my computer when more then 5 people are on it on our servers it starts to freeze and slow down just my be are servers but not problems with any other sights

Easy to create spreadsheets

Oracle EBS review by Isis M.
Isis M.

"it is great to keep track of quantities and locations"

What do you like best?

I like the Material workbench feature and transfering serial numbers to a bucket where they can't be picked from

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have the feature to unpack a complete LPN or Pallet ID without needing to know all the serial numbers

Inventory location and quarantining

Oracle EBS review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Oracle for construction"

What do you like best?

I’m not involved in true HR side of thing with our company but we use it for our website navigation. Seems simple enough

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to use PC and it doesn’t seem to support MAC.

Ease of use and simplicity on our company website

Oracle EBS review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Solid software for large company"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end user, Easy to set up workflows.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to troubleshoot but there are lots of training resources available in case of issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

reach out and ask questions if needed.

Easy of use with users turning in hours/information.

User in Retail

"Use it for a Human Resources systen through work "

What do you like best?

The ease of the path taken to get to where I need to go. Just click on one thing and youre there. Only log in once

What do you dislike?

On the system I use in particular it’s not labeled and I have to click on a couple icons before I get to the right place

System to send all the associates to so they are not asking managers questions all the time. They can go there and see everything for themselves.

Oracle EBS review by Jillian M.
Jillian M.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Different information areas are available

What do you dislike?

The fields do not link to one another and you have to close one window to look up other related information.

It is a way for us to store various pieces of information so others can see it.

Oracle EBS review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Awesome for small business!"

What do you like best?

The free product tour is what won us over! We were very excited to become users after the tour. I am super impressed with this software.

What do you dislike?

The fact that support takes a while when needed. Not saying it happens each time, however the one time I had an issue it took me a while to get it resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will not hurt to tame advantage of the free tour of the product.

Customer relationship management!

Oracle EBS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool, very powerful, a little complex"

What do you like best?

Very powerful robust tool with a lot of information including logistics of various resources

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit difficult to learn and train people. Could be more intuitive.

Managing day to day logistics - from service to parts

Oracle EBS review by Ashraf F.
Ashraf F.

"benefits of oracle"

What do you like best?

customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management (SCM) computer applications either developed or acquired by Oracle.

What do you dislike?

I don't have years of experience with this program so I don't have problems yet

supply-chain management (SCM)

Oracle EBS review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"I have used many forms of Oracle clinical "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy and self explanatory

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it times out and you lose information

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great for data input, management and analysis in the research field

We use it for data management and analysis

Oracle EBS review by James D.
James D.

"It’s ok"

What do you like best?

It usually works! Some of the other systems had more down time than not.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn’t work! Slow to load; though it could be our company ISP

It incorporates everything into one system

Oracle EBS review by Brittyn H.
Brittyn H.

"Efficiency "

What do you like best?

The options to get to the same outcome.

What do you dislike?

It’s technical flaws, failed system at times.

Customer POS Transactions and it is beneficial because it effectively completes the sale without much error.

Oracle EBS review by Valencia W.
Valencia W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this platform. It's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any negatives to date.

It's a great way to login for changing benefits info.

"Oracle EBS CRM"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent source to use when trying to manage several data bases, and be able to put the data together in an easy to read manner.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it took a long time to learn how to use it.

I've been able to save time and money by having this software, because I don't need to pay someone to look over the data for hours.

Oracle EBS review by User

"Great way to organize contacts"

What do you like best?

Great way to keep all contacts in one place. Multiple users across the company and in different locations can access at the same time. Also you can take notes to keep a history.

What do you dislike?

Other users can change your contacts which can be annoying.

Solving keeping business contacts organized and easy to find. When you have multiple customers this becomes difficult.

Oracle EBS review by User in Internet

"Cool Product"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is very systematic. It's very easy to keep track of what you're doing. We use the product daily and it was simple to learn within 2-3 days with ease. Before using the program I had no prior experience with it, but now it has become second nature and I can navigate with ease.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We deal with billing in accounts receivable. The benefits have been greatly increased productivity.

Oracle EBS review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Lacking "

What do you like best?

The succinct level of data, no data overload.

What do you dislike?

The inaccuracy of the data gleaned from the program. Our company switched from using this to symphony.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for small amounts of data regarding your customer, or are overwhelmed by more data rich platforms, oracle might be a solution for you.

We used oracle to assess sales results and plan future sales strategies

Oracle EBS review by Cameron G.
Cameron G.

"Oracle CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fast speed. Functionality is impressive.

What do you dislike?

Ineffective for collaboration and reviewing . Hard to implement within organizations.

Sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"This program is alright"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use. I liked the task based case management. You could clearly see the tasks for the day.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to find your case if you had forgotten to set a new task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good to use.

Creating customer cases and work with other teams to resolve customers issues or questions.

"Love this system"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. It helps me stay on top of my business by tracking everything I need.

What do you dislike?

So far no complaints. It was a little confusing to get started at first but not long after it has been easy to navigate.

This system allows me to track my business and stay on track.

"Oracle review "

What do you like best?

Usually very simple to use acros the whole company

What do you dislike?

Have had a few programming issues between Mac computers

Simplicity across all coworkers

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"General Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and functionality of the platform. I can find everything I need and access it from my desktop, laptop, and phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it takes a while to populate all the data I need. not always but it can get bogged up.

Definitely helps with organizing clients and paperwork from different vendors.

Oracle EBS review by Cari T.
Cari T.

"Oracle review"

What do you like best?

Pipeline management is clear and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Redundancy of opportunities and miscalculations

Customer management

Oracle EBS review by Priscilla H.
Priscilla H.

"Basic use"

What do you like best?

Efficiency, easy to navigate and user friendly

What do you dislike?

System updates seem few and far between.

Documentation

Oracle EBS review by Betty C.
Betty C.

"Good Sw"

What do you like best?

Well known product

Good customer support

What do you dislike?

Not any. Good customer support.

Expense report, time sheet etc

"Oracle "

What do you like best?

I like the software is easy to work, When I first got trained I was able to understand and operate it easily

What do you dislike?

I think the software could be connected to my other two softwares I used in lab

I am using it to post my date so other chemist can see it and release products

Oracle EBS review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Keeps the site informed on performance"

What do you like best?

Continuous stat updates throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to wait to update stats for an individual or team for 40 minutes or more

We can keep track of statistics like call handle times and transfers. When a trend is noticed we can take action to bring the numbers within goal.

Oracle EBS review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Oracle EBS CRM"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of use for this CRM.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that we had to purchase each part of it separatly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain to get all that you need in the beginning because adding on new levels of the programs takes extra time and money.

Our customer management has been much better since using this program.

Oracle EBS review by User in Judiciary
User in Judiciary

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Icons easily found.

Easy to learn. Works well with all the data we have to enter.

What do you dislike?

Help desk. It’s a data base within another data base for us to ease. We do have a lot of case management.

We use it for data entry for legal cases

"Ease of use "

What do you like best?

I love how easy oracle makes viewing my personal information and how much I can do on a self service platform

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the Adobe download is mandatory to view documents in this app.

This platform allows a uniform service for all employees to access information

Oracle EBS review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is the same across all platforms, making it easy for people in every job to stay in touch.

What do you dislike?

It is more money than we would like to pay

We are solving customer relation problems. We are realizing the benefit of having direct information about sales.

Oracle EBS review by Yifei L.
Yifei L.

"feature complete suite"

What do you like best?

feature rich that covers everything needed for a crm software

What do you dislike?

interface needs trimming, lots of unnecessary window changes

internal CRM management

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"We have been using them for years and it is very usefull at times"

What do you like best?

I like that it will save all customer information. It is very useful

What do you dislike?

There are some features that it does not do. We would love it if it would make the phone numbers be something that has to be filled in.

None

Oracle EBS review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access to the site, while still maintaining security

What do you dislike?

It is not broadly known, some times user are unaware of its capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any further recommendations

It is helpful for organizing information among employees

Oracle EBS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Oracle "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and opportunity to be reimbursed

What do you dislike?

that I can't get reimbursed for more random stuff like my babysitter's fees

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it and get paid

business reimbursements and the money it merits which I'm owed made easily

Oracle EBS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good program with lots of features"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to view information. Everything is displayed very logically and it was very customizable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing would be that it is expensive.

It stores our organization data for our members.

User in Retail

"Easy to use and analyze numbers "

What do you like best?

I can find exactly what I am looking for when using the software

What do you dislike?

It can be slow and that can lead to wasting time

We can audit ourselves when using the software for our daily tasks

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Great"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface. It allowed me to quickly adapt to the software and use it ASAP.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The entire software as great. It had no problems while I was using it from start to finish.

Parts database

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Worked in a project to enable connectivity to the system"

What do you like best?

It is extensive in it's scope of different areas

What do you dislike?

The old technological stack and the need to pay to use SOAP Services since 12.2 which was free before

Connectivity to the instances via webservices.

Enables to export data and work in other systems across the company

Oracle EBS review by User in Higher Education

"Great improvements have been made"

What do you like best?

The updates to oracle have made it more intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There are still some repetitive steps in order to accurately enter data.

Updating constituent biographical information and engagement activity.

Oracle EBS review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use - I am glad that I am able to communicate with customers

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn - it can be complicated

contact with customers

"Oracle CRM"

What do you like best?

they have simplified their steps for entering data and hours.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of steps in order to get any project or submission started.

Expenses and scheduling for enterprise architect

Oracle EBS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

Efficient way to track leads and record track record

What do you dislike?

Can require more steps then necessary to get a task done

Tracking sales lead that come in from start to finish

Oracle EBS review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Deployment Lead"

What do you like best?

Easy to customize, integrate with boundary systems, Solution flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Needs lot of development to meet simple solutions. Does not support many business scenarios

Customer Maintenance, orders and customer projects

Oracle EBS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"CRM REVIEW "

What do you like best?

Everything. Very solution orientated and easy user interface.

What do you dislike?

Wait time for assistance can be long. Mobile application is sketchy ast times and crashes.

Consumer product and employee solution

"Oracle review"

What do you like best?

The optics and ability to customize screenview

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to properly learn system functions

Organization of customer info producing increase in sales

Oracle EBS review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Not intuitive"

What do you like best?

Nothing I like about this product. It's very hard to use

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. It has lot of bugs and has some stupid logic

Maintaining time sheet

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

Use of using this system, easily manages workflow

What do you dislike?

Some outside information does not cross readily to this system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for system compatibility

Patient scheduling is flowing much easier

Oracle EBS review by Executive Sponsor in Higher Education
Executive Sponsor in Higher Education

"Powerful tool you can customize"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize and re-name fields to those that matter most for our business

What do you dislike?

Very complicated to get the customization "right" (we ended up hiring a vendor to support)

Customer tracking and referral

"Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle products are usually up to date with current trends.

What do you dislike?

It's actually really confusing software.

Using Sales Force data to track referral sources and leads

Oracle EBS review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Works with it daily"

What do you like best?

It has the customers info and easy access

What do you dislike?

The system freezes alo. And shuta down alot while on a call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update the system

That is upper mangement

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

This system is not too hard to understand or use.

What do you dislike?

I prefer newer forms of technology for work use.

This helps with locating store shipment

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface is easy to use and promote

What do you dislike?

Not as widely used in my organization as I would like it to be

Easier to communicate organization-wide

Oracle EBS review by User in Computer Software

"Really simplified easy crm"

What do you like best?

That it has a clean flow and interface that has constant updates

What do you dislike?

with updates often times comes weird glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this

Tracking customer journeys better

"Review"

What do you like best?

Great program just confusing to work with. Highly recommend for complex systems.

What do you dislike?

Way too confusing and the system crashes sometimes.

Organization & communication

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Sales force "

What do you like best?

I like using to review items and purchasing

What do you dislike?

Won’t progress is you put space between discripecton

Put cash ub , aged items, overnight inventory

Oracle EBS review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Oracle CRM"

What do you like best?

The ability to export easily such large data

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike currently for the application.

All the benefits...this CRM is easy to use.

Oracle EBS review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Oracle is a great platform"

What do you like best?

keeping track of resources, recording customer interactions, and calendar

What do you dislike?

training needed to use the tool most effectively

resource and customer management has greatly improved

Oracle EBS review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Great system!"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the system is great.

What do you dislike?

Slow processes during uploads and needs to have implementation help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this system

Financial reults

Learning about Oracle EBS CRM?

* We monitor all Oracle EBS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.