Oracle EBS CRM

3.7

Most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.

Work for Oracle EBS CRM?

Learning about Oracle EBS?

Oracle EBS CRM Reviews

Showing 113 Oracle EBS reviews
Oracle EBS review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"The system seems dated and isn't very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of details the system covers. The tabs allows for several opportunities to include detailed demographics for patients which is helpful for accurate data entry.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it was very confusing to learn and seemed almost dated. It was really easy to get lost in an account and there were many instances where I wanted to edit or remove something but had to ask for help and found it was in a whole different tab. It got kind of frustrating and it slowed down the work pace on a busy day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to train with it and shadow someone using it because it is very confusing and takes some playing with to get the work flow going.

For audits, it solved the problem of being able to detect demographic details that were missed on orders that were to go out. We were able to catch these errors before an inaccurate claim was submitted which helped us save time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle EBS CRM
Oracle EBS review by Aman S.
Aman S.

"Oracle EBS User friendly "

What do you like best?

Oracle Applications or Oracle Apps is ERP solution provided by Oracle, and has the second most market presence (first being SAP). Oracle apps comes with different business solutions like HRMS, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Advanced Planning Suite etc. One or more of the modules may be implemented. Oracle apps can be implemented for any business ranging from Semiconductors to Healthcare, Aeroplane to Telecom. Oracle makes sure that most of the business features can be implemeneted. But parallel to this, Oracle provides ample space for introducing customizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as much may be more tab should be added for less code

Recommendations to others considering the product

i will openly and strongly recommend to others

Sales and marketing for leads and contract

What CRM solution do you use?

Oracle EBS review by Shaina L.
Shaina L.

"Works 99% of the time"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how the program works fast, is easy to use, and rarely goes offline. My business has 500+ employees and having a program that can handle that much use is very important.

What do you dislike?

When updates are done in the system they can take almost a full day. Updates in my business are done when my store is closed but when updates come out in the middle of the day, then that's when I become frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EBS CRM is great for large businesses. I'm not sure how the pricing works since I was only a user of the system and not paying for it. I was with my last company for two and a half years and that was the only product I knew of and always had an easy time using it.

My business has been a lot more productive and my databases seem to be running better using CRM.

Oracle EBS review by David H.
David H.

"Lots of glitches and bugs"

What do you like best?

It is very customize able, great features and benefits.

What do you dislike?

Too many glitches and bugs. I shouldn't have to refresh the page every two minutes. It's rather complex to input the simplest data; I find myself relying on a Microsoft excel spreadsheet to track data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping CRM very simple and confined to being a basic database as opposed to having all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. This is too much in my opinion, and I feel the same way about Salesforce. In the mean time, fixing the glitches and slowdowns constantly experienced would be a great benefit.

I am able to keep records of leads and companies in one platform.

Oracle EBS review by Awwad A.
Awwad A.

"Insight of CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Well . This tool has been used to be able to move forward with your customer segment based on your company goals. In my case as i work as consultant with HR company. My role is to find the needs of customers which they are the companies that looking for outsourcing thier department. With EBS CRM we got easily sorting the data and looking what customers are in need to outsource based thier topical performance of the year. Based on all these assumptions and data sorted we can productively produce helpful repprt for our customers that can be easily implemented.

What do you dislike?

Based on my usage with my team i hadn’t face an issues but the speed of sources data can put the effort on it.

As hr company our customers are important and we working deeply into tiny spots of our customers issue to solve in reasonable cost.

Oracle EBS review by Bryn B.
Bryn B.

"Use it because it has all the info I need to ensure a great client experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of information the system can store and hold. I can virtually find all information needed to be able to answer client questions quickly and have a complete understanding of the past discussions, past bankers,past products/services discussed.

What do you dislike?

The actual experience/task to find information. Too many steps involved with terrible noise that dings telling you you are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to take some time to fully understand all of the features that you can utilize. Creating a crash course or top 5 things to know how to would be helpful.

Provides a ton of client information in an organized format, keeps/logs past referrals, meetings, and conversations. Lists new leads and has the ability to save from a code list as well as track the amount of touches. Provides insights on clients and there possible needs they may have searched it looked into in the past.

Oracle EBS review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It’s all in one solution for all major needs of business.

You can integrate all oracle system with each other which gives your perfect result, because the entire system developed within a group.

Oracles EBS provides you integration with advance technologies including Web Server, Java and Apache.

As compare to other ERP’s deployment. EBS implements is lower in cost.

It offers you customized reporting features to which you can create a dashboard as per business needs.

What do you dislike?

The functions, which EBS offers, is not user friendly. Therefore, you might need a training in order to understand EBS features.

It only works on best practices of businesses. Its not possible to create your own process flow whereas EBS provides you all the processes which have been in practicing in businesses globally.

The cost of system is higher. It would suggested. Go with EBS only if you Medium level or above enterprises.

Sometime it works slow, ,when you export the heavy files.

The key reason of investing in EBS was to boost our business efficiency and smooth operational activities. EBS has an excellent exposure with different mjultinational groups.

They offers several products with the same terminology which help users to integrate, if you are using more products of Oracle.

You are open for idea. If you want anything needs to be added which was never be part of Oracle. .

Oracle EBS review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Oracle EBS CRM"

What do you like best?

I have been using Oracle Ebiz suite from last 6 + months. I feel it is designed very smartly. Though I feel if Oracle can produce an ERP which does End to End HR process that would be more benificial something like SAP. The extra field very useful to get extended information. But some bugs haven't been fixed completely, so we have to use bugfix everytime the problem happen again.

What do you dislike?

Bug still exist even though we already do the patch. Development takes a lot of time (more than 5 years)

also Need to have End to End HR ERP. I dislike how clicking the wrong boxes can mess up your hotkeys and you must exit the window to fix the issue. If you're this can be fixed the product will be better by tenfold. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have End to End HR ERP, fix bugs that still exists

Oracle's integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is a set of applications that give you information-driven sales, service, and marketing. ... With Oracle CRM, your company owns the single best tool for customer success—accurate information.

Oracle EBS review by Morgan F.
Morgan F.

"Easy to use once you figure out the unique features"

What do you like best?

Ability to put in timecards on a weekly basis, and see how project labor is split up between different activities. It is also useful for using the punchout system to make requisitions. This allows us to obtain required materials in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is very glitchy. It often goes down unexpectedly and deletes user data. It also runs slowly, and the menus are usually far from intuitive.

Employees are able to self service time cards. This saves management downtime on approving timecards.

Oracle EBS review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"My 22 years with Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It has a full feature set to met any manufacturing requirement for business.

What do you dislike?

As the applications evolved it has become possible to do the same thing many ways and it leads to user confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider the cost of maintaining ERP software. In house costs are high and you will end up hiring a lot of staff which may not be what your company needs. With Oracle's new cloud solutions, that cost of internal maintenance its driven down.

EBS is a suite of apps which allow you to run your business, otherwise you are forced to use incomplete tools with various interfaces. The benefits are a global solution and control.

Oracle EBS review by User

"Oracle - Industry leader, not the greatest analytics"

What do you like best?

We recently upgraded to a newer version, and I like the easy ability to get reports and switch from one type of role/permission to another. I also like being able to look up POs in progress to see what they are waiting on.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were integrating other project management and automation tools with Oracle to provide true ROI for marketing activities. I also wish the tool came with a more robust support and training so that we were able to understand more about capabilities. I fear we are under utilizing functionality that we simply don't know exists in the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this as your go to for purchasing and expenses.

We use this for all purchasing and expenses. I use it for POs and invoicing, along with standard expense reports.

Oracle EBS review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Oracle EBS CRM Review"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky at times, feels like it was based off an older windows version and hasn't yet but updated. We use windows computers at work but it would be nice to test on mac os to see how it compares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're familiar with any oracle system you'll find EBS CRM intuitive. I would suggest using the trail period before committing to buy but you really need to use the full version to truly appreciate the software and judge whether or not it will work for your particular application. For the most part I have always blindly trusted Oracle for all business applications.

Oracle EBS CRM helps with our business development across several business units. We train all our new employees on how to use the system.

Oracle EBS review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Slick customer relationship management tool "

What do you like best?

It is so straight forward and easy to use. We have tried like four different ones so far and this was by far the best and easiest. No time at all can train anyone to use it. Integrates well with other Oracle modules in case that would also help you. It is very customizable to where you can actually have what YOU want.

What do you dislike?

Took a little while to install on the user's machines, but that can be the case with some software. Requires a lot of patches to stay up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Can really be used for a lot of functions and the best part is you can scale it to the size of your company.

Solves our customer relationship issue. Best part is everyone on our network can use it no matter where in the world. We even having a guy working overseas and eyeing some potential new development and he in it with all the guys we have here in the US.

Oracle EBS review by Kaneisha W.
Kaneisha W.

"Oracle EBS CRM Review "

What do you like best?

I like how vast and efficient this software is and how effective this software is in a sales work environment.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would dislike is the randomness of the freezing that has occurred; due to several updates with the systems software. However that problem hasn’t occurred in the last 6 months.

Troubleshooting orders, obtaining inventory information, and validating information within the systems software. The benefits is the major improvements within the last year that has cause the Oracle EBS CRM software to work smoothly and quickly within the workplace.

Oracle EBS review by Abbie  H.
Abbie H.

"Good place for a lot of information. "

What do you like best?

I liked the sorting options for Oracle, and how useful the information was on there. I liked not having to search through old emails, and only had to go to one place to find information.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes had to dig through several files before finding what I needed. However, that was more an issue of the organization rather than Oracle itself.

It put a lot of important information into one spot, which was very helpful. It made finding documents and policies much easier than sifting through various emails.

"Outdated, but reliable"

What do you like best?

Oracle EBS has a very outdated UI, but in all honesty it gets the job done. It's more or less a backbone for us regarding shipping, customer database, and simple notations.

What do you dislike?

Its just feels outdated, but I have to add that it seems to always work reliably and how you need it to. In fact, in some cases some newer services we have run into issue and I rely on EBS to more or less gets the job done without hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may not be the most up-to-date, or the prettiest interface, but it really is reliable

It is more or less the backbone of our Oracle Service Cloud solution, but it all honesty it's reliability is unparalleled.

Oracle EBS review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Easier than our old system, but has its faults."

What do you like best?

I like that everything is electronic and up to speeds without loading or stalling. I like how vivid all of our stats and information is to us while working. I also enjoy their customer service team and their troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of time it takes to get ahold of the company when there is an issue. I dislike when the system freezes or she's itself down to do updates during business hours.

More timely on orders and better labor percentages per hour.

Oracle EBS review by Telemak K.
Telemak K.

"Oracle CRM, behind the times"

What do you like best?

That they've actually sort of upgraded the UI.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the usability is still poor. Quoting is laborious and breaks all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Id say unless it's the cheapest and you have existing investments in Oracle, then it's really not worth it. Oracle is very far behind other solutions and is very difficult to work with as a company.

Little value is gained by CRM, its a reporting tool. No proper analytics is available and opportunity/account history is gathered in different tools.

Oracle EBS review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Oracle Backoffice"

What do you like best?

The organization is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Each category can dive you into a rabbit hole, so while it looks like its straightforward and what you're looking for its just a nice mask to a more complicated interface.

Using it for performance management tracking and eliminating excessive paperwork that needs to be kept and managed over the year. At the end of the year, we are able to use information inputted throughout the year and already have it compiled for a yearly grade.

Oracle EBS review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Drives relationships"

What do you like best?

Allowed us a single tool to allow for interactions between us and company and allow for better information management for sales data. Many additional CRM specific apps to allow for adaptation and increase our productivity. Definitely better than the similar SAP product we tested briefly.

What do you dislike?

Several different components to it many it a little confusing and I know myself and co workers who were using it, got confused at times and worked with IT to get certain things straightened out, but after that and the initial adaption, wasn't that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are involved with the sales process, definitely give it a try. It definitely fills a void in the market and can be taken advantage of to assist in your business improving sales and customer relations between clients.

Solving our customer relationship manager solution

Oracle EBS review by Dave V.
Dave V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very essy to learn and use. This isn't something that requires a lot of training for.

What do you dislike?

there's nothing i dislike about it. It has all the features i want and need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

None

Oracle EBS review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Oracle makes it easy to keep up with employee information "

What do you like best?

I like that i can access the necessary information from a web page version, instead of just using the application on my laptop i can use it on my phone in the field.

I like the updates to show direct reports and filter for territories i am covering.

What do you dislike?

For my purposes everything works well. Maybe a reminder email setup option for requests pending. I find if i don’t actively open my profile i may miss pending items.

staff profiles, time cards, timeoff requests and accruals

Oracle EBS review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Great and relibale software "

What do you like best?

It is easy to learn and coordinate with for customer service purposes it gives full access to customers data with no errors also great for getting the sales analysis results to show how the employees are progressing in their daily tasks witg customers

What do you dislike?

It has errors once you want to click back and access previous pages so it is important to know how to navigate also the search engine for customr data base is not reliable and strong as you may not find the customer by only searching their name

I worked with customer service company for sales and customer support using it for access to customer data base and put new orders

Oracle EBS review by Maryanne W.
Maryanne W.

"Decent but not quite perfect"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to navigate. Simple answers to most problems that occur.

What do you dislike?

The system seems to lag and need a rebooting everyday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unsure if the lagging in the system is due to daily updates, but perhaps stagger the updates out rather than making it overload the program.

It's easy to organize everything from client reports to future business prospects.

Oracle EBS review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Customer and student account management"

What do you like best?

I like that we have a central location to view our client/students information. This allows us to review the information submitted to us and ensure that their data is merged to the correct file.

What do you dislike?

Menu navigation can be complicated. The search feature does not always lead to the desired option. We also have issues we the favorites feature will clear so we will have to manually remark the options we use most often.

We have been able to track when materials are sent to us and ensure that they are merged to the correct files. This also allows us to determine if materials/data are missing.

Oracle EBS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Limited experience but easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that Oracle is easy to navigate and I can pick up where I left off.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the sensitivity that EBS has when working off of my keyboard- I like to be able to hit enter to submit something, as opposed to clicking with my mouse.

EBS has helped us stay organized and understand committee roles and responsibilities.

Oracle EBS review by April V.
April V.

"Oracle EBS CRM review "

What do you like best?

The design to help sales, services and marketing departments make information driven decisions and manage costs.

What do you dislike?

Time keeping arrangement could be better.

I like the way it organizes things so clearly and efficiently; it makes expense reporting much easier! I also like that you are able to see ongoing status updates in regards to whether your expense report has been approved by your supervisor

Oracle EBS review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Use oracle on a daily basis at work "

What do you like best?

Oracle is organized and helpful. Easy to use database. Does not give me any issues day to day..

What do you dislike?

The interface looks a bit old and outdated. The blue and white is very Microsoft 2000’s. When you search the Inventory it is sometimes hard to read the numbers because it seems as though the “cell” is centered off to the left of the screen and can’t enlarge, so it kind of smuches everything together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the Interface

Stock organization, stock transfer, inventory management.

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"best ERP platform one can experience"

What do you like best?

Best BI suite used in SaaS CRM industry. It has sophisticated marketing application.The landing pages, digital tracking. leading scores help it stand out when compared to other platforms. It also offers the best enterprise information security in the cloud CRM industry

What do you dislike?

It offers some basic workflows but the main business process management tool is absent. Also it doesnt sync with gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync of emails with gmail

BAA (British airport authorities) has implemented in their application these CRM features and the best part is the sales, marketing have all been used efficiently

Oracle EBS review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Easy to use once you learn it"

What do you like best?

That I can see all of my expense reports in one place and duplicate the ones that I frequently repeat

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing when first learning the program

At my level, I am not solving problems with it. As for benefits, this is the only program I have used so far so I really don't have anything to compare

Oracle EBS review by User

"Great customer relationship management too"

What do you like best?

Oracle's software is easy to use and intuitive if you're familiar with oracle products. The standardization that comes with any oracle system is always appreciated.Oracle's software is easy to use and intuitive if you're familiar with any oracle product. The standardization that comes with any oracle system is always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Not always intuitive and user friendly. The system seems to lag and need a rebooting everyday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync of emails with gmail

EBS has helped us stay organized and understand assigned roles and responsibilities.

Oracle EBS review by Katherine L.
Katherine L.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This software is customizable and has the ability to hold a ton of information and data which is great.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time to get familiar with, can be difficult to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the glitches and keep it simple for all users

Tracking sales, leads, and progress with current customers/patients.

"Oracle EBS CRM review "

What do you like best?

I like that Oracle platform is easy to use. Oracle also offers a comprehensive management tool package which fit my needs. It has helped me decrease my costs and increase performance more than any software I've used previously. I highly recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

There are many bugs that exist within the framework. For example, clicking the wrong boxes can mess up hotkeys. I end up wasting time and having to restart the application.

O

Oracle has industry wide solutions, it has aided me with referrals and customer tracking -It is designed to make the users experience more efficient.

Oracle EBS review by User

"DHL Oracle Solution Called COMET"

What do you like best?

The tool can be very usefull once you have experience with it.

What do you dislike?

Non-user friendly. No integration capability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use salesforce. The DHL version of this tool doesn’t work well

For new hires it takes forever to get used to. Benefits are that they have an app

Oracle EBS review by Kaden S.
Kaden S.

"All in one "

What do you like best?

This software bundles all your customers needs in one it’s very helpful in keeping organized with consumer reporting

What do you dislike?

It seems to have some trouble saving independent servers when first staring business venture

It helps me stay organized and the more I’m organized when dealing with customers accounts

Oracle EBS review by User in Higher Education

"Oracle: still has room to grow"

What do you like best?

Their safety concerns are like a double-edged sword: obviously good to protect people’s identities, but also frustrating at times (see below).

What do you dislike?

If you are inactive for even just a few minutes on your laptop, it times out, closing you out of your current session and disrupting your work. As a graduate research assistant, I frequently leave my laptop to attend to lab tasks at hand. When I return to my computer and see that my session has timed out, it can get really frustrating.

Scheduling

Oracle EBS review by Melinda A.
Melinda A.

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

The ease of system and finding stuff you need is nice

What do you dislike?

So how on my computer when more then 5 people are on it on our servers it starts to freeze and slow down just my be are servers but not problems with any other sights

Easy to create spreadsheets

Oracle EBS review by Isis M.
Isis M.

"it is great to keep track of quantities and locations"

What do you like best?

I like the Material workbench feature and transfering serial numbers to a bucket where they can't be picked from

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have the feature to unpack a complete LPN or Pallet ID without needing to know all the serial numbers

Inventory location and quarantining

Oracle EBS review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Oracle for construction"

What do you like best?

I’m not involved in true HR side of thing with our company but we use it for our website navigation. Seems simple enough

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to use PC and it doesn’t seem to support MAC.

Ease of use and simplicity on our company website

Oracle EBS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"So easy a 5 year old could use it"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface top notch support makes using this software fast and easy like my ex lol

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time publishing the registers when it comes to a list of products or defective products and if you make a mistake its to difficult to remove it.

You can publish the data for the company´s managers and they would have access to the numbers or registers that you sent.

Oracle EBS review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Solid software for large company"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end user, Easy to set up workflows.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to troubleshoot but there are lots of training resources available in case of issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

reach out and ask questions if needed.

Easy of use with users turning in hours/information.

User in Retail

"Use it for a Human Resources systen through work "

What do you like best?

The ease of the path taken to get to where I need to go. Just click on one thing and youre there. Only log in once

What do you dislike?

On the system I use in particular it’s not labeled and I have to click on a couple icons before I get to the right place

System to send all the associates to so they are not asking managers questions all the time. They can go there and see everything for themselves.

Oracle EBS review by Jillian M.
Jillian M.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Different information areas are available

What do you dislike?

The fields do not link to one another and you have to close one window to look up other related information.

It is a way for us to store various pieces of information so others can see it.

User in Retail

"Not the easiest to navigate "

What do you like best?

I was assured that the software was constantly changing and improving. There were intentions of innovation.

What do you dislike?

Was not the must user savvy. And there were times in which it were down which caused a lot of issues .

It’s user friendly for a wide range of employees and makes things easier to read and navigate. People are aware of their shifts and money and makes the on boarding process smoother.

Oracle EBS review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Awesome for small business!"

What do you like best?

The free product tour is what won us over! We were very excited to become users after the tour. I am super impressed with this software.

What do you dislike?

The fact that support takes a while when needed. Not saying it happens each time, however the one time I had an issue it took me a while to get it resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will not hurt to tame advantage of the free tour of the product.

Customer relationship management!

Oracle EBS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool, very powerful, a little complex"

What do you like best?

Very powerful robust tool with a lot of information including logistics of various resources

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit difficult to learn and train people. Could be more intuitive.

Managing day to day logistics - from service to parts

Oracle EBS review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The folks at Oracle all ways listen to what I have to say. I am always astonished by there helpfullness.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like I am misunderstood, but this is okay; I explain what I need and they help me out.

I am figuring out how to advertize my starbucks franchise to the local area. Mostly college students. Oracle has helped me do just that.

Oracle EBS review by Ashraf F.
Ashraf F.

"benefits of oracle"

What do you like best?

customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management (SCM) computer applications either developed or acquired by Oracle.

What do you dislike?

I don't have years of experience with this program so I don't have problems yet

supply-chain management (SCM)

Oracle EBS review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"I have used many forms of Oracle clinical "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy and self explanatory

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it times out and you lose information

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great for data input, management and analysis in the research field

We use it for data management and analysis

Oracle EBS review by James D.
James D.

"It’s ok"

What do you like best?

It usually works! Some of the other systems had more down time than not.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn’t work! Slow to load; though it could be our company ISP

It incorporates everything into one system

Learning about Oracle EBS CRM?

* We monitor all Oracle EBS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.