Oracle EBS CRM

Most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.

Work for Oracle EBS CRM?
Greenrope vs 3  2x

Learning about Oracle EBS?

Oracle EBS CRM Reviews

Showing 69 Oracle EBS reviews
Oracle EBS review by <span>Cristina M.</span>
Cristina M.

The system seems dated and isn't very user friendly.

What do you like best?

I like the amount of details the system covers. The tabs allows for several opportunities to include detailed demographics for patients which is helpful for accurate data entry.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it was very confusing to learn and seemed almost dated. It was really easy to get lost in an account and there were many instances where I wanted to edit or remove something but had to ask for help and found it was in a whole different tab. It got kind of frustrating and it slowed down the work pace on a busy day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to train with it and shadow someone using it because it is very confusing and takes some playing with to get the work flow going.

For audits, it solved the problem of being able to detect demographic details that were missed on orders that were to go out. We were able to catch these errors before an inaccurate claim was submitted which helped us save time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle EBS CRM
Oracle EBS review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

Lots of glitches and bugs

What do you like best?

It is very customize able, great features and benefits.

What do you dislike?

Too many glitches and bugs. I shouldn't have to refresh the page every two minutes. It's rather complex to input the simplest data; I find myself relying on a Microsoft excel spreadsheet to track data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping CRM very simple and confined to being a basic database as opposed to having all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. This is too much in my opinion, and I feel the same way about Salesforce. In the mean time, fixing the glitches and slowdowns constantly experienced would be a great benefit.

I am able to keep records of leads and companies in one platform.

What CRM solution do you use?

Oracle EBS review by <span>Awwad A.</span>
Awwad A.

Insight of CRM tool

What do you like best?

Well . This tool has been used to be able to move forward with your customer segment based on your company goals. In my case as i work as consultant with HR company. My role is to find the needs of customers which they are the companies that looking for outsourcing thier department. With EBS CRM we got easily sorting the data and looking what customers are in need to outsource based thier topical performance of the year. Based on all these assumptions and data sorted we can productively produce helpful repprt for our customers that can be easily implemented.

What do you dislike?

Based on my usage with my team i hadn’t face an issues but the speed of sources data can put the effort on it.

As hr company our customers are important and we working deeply into tiny spots of our customers issue to solve in reasonable cost.

Oracle EBS review by <span>Bryn B.</span>
Bryn B.

Use it because it has all the info I need to ensure a great client experience

What do you like best?

The amount of information the system can store and hold. I can virtually find all information needed to be able to answer client questions quickly and have a complete understanding of the past discussions, past bankers,past products/services discussed.

What do you dislike?

The actual experience/task to find information. Too many steps involved with terrible noise that dings telling you you are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to take some time to fully understand all of the features that you can utilize. Creating a crash course or top 5 things to know how to would be helpful.

Provides a ton of client information in an organized format, keeps/logs past referrals, meetings, and conversations. Lists new leads and has the ability to save from a code list as well as track the amount of touches. Provides insights on clients and there possible needs they may have searched it looked into in the past.

Oracle EBS review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Oracle EBS CRM

What do you like best?

I have been using Oracle Ebiz suite from last 6 + months. I feel it is designed very smartly. Though I feel if Oracle can produce an ERP which does End to End HR process that would be more benificial something like SAP. The extra field very useful to get extended information. But some bugs haven't been fixed completely, so we have to use bugfix everytime the problem happen again.

What do you dislike?

Bug still exist even though we already do the patch. Development takes a lot of time (more than 5 years)

also Need to have End to End HR ERP. I dislike how clicking the wrong boxes can mess up your hotkeys and you must exit the window to fix the issue. If you're this can be fixed the product will be better by tenfold. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have End to End HR ERP, fix bugs that still exists

Oracle's integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is a set of applications that give you information-driven sales, service, and marketing. ... With Oracle CRM, your company owns the single best tool for customer success—accurate information.

Oracle EBS review by <span>Morgan F.</span>
Morgan F.

Easy to use once you figure out the unique features

What do you like best?

Ability to put in timecards on a weekly basis, and see how project labor is split up between different activities. It is also useful for using the punchout system to make requisitions. This allows us to obtain required materials in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is very glitchy. It often goes down unexpectedly and deletes user data. It also runs slowly, and the menus are usually far from intuitive.

Employees are able to self service time cards. This saves management downtime on approving timecards.

Learning about Oracle EBS CRM?

* We monitor all Oracle EBS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.