Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Oracle EBS Projects

3.5
(10 reviews)

Oracle EBS Projects applications supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities.

Work for Oracle EBS Projects?

Learning about Oracle EBS?

Oracle EBS Projects Reviews

Ask Oracle EBS a Question
Showing 12 Oracle EBS reviews
Oracle EBS review by User in Financial Services

"Oracle Projects for PA billing and accounting"

What do you like best?

Sturdy product which has been around for a long period of time. We use it heavily for PA billing, costing and budgeting purposes. We are a global company in over 160 countries and Project Accounting has been used wide;y in all the countries.

What do you dislike?

It is still a clumsy product as it was in Rel.10 on wards. Oracle should rewrite this product using html pages which I believe is being done on the cloud offering. I hope the auto accounting lookups etc. will be simplified in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very dependable product once you know how to use it. For a novice user, it may take them a long time to learn all the nuances of this product.

Our business is using this for our billing to external customers and this has been a steady module for that. Functionality is good but it has not changed for a long period of time.

Our billing integration to Account Receivable is depending on this project accounting module and cash forecasting will not work if we don't have this working.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle EBS Projects
Oracle EBS review by Sumera S.
Sumera S.

"It's alright"

What do you like best?

It's definitely professional for sure, it has been on the market for a long time now so old is gold, I guess.

What do you dislike?

It's not the greatest. I've tried various other products and I think I'll end up switching to them because it's been a while since they've updated.

Just general day to day things that I don't think Oracle is necessarily needed for. Maybe I'll switch.

What Project and Portfolio Management solution do you use?

Oracle EBS review by User

"Great tool. "

What do you like best?

I like how we can keep so much information in one system. We can use the same system to llook up info on specific accounts, as well as product info, and individual order info.

What do you dislike?

The system times out too quickly. Constantly having to sign back if interupted.

We are able to keep an abundance of information in one system.

Oracle EBS review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Oracle EBS Projects Review"

What do you like best?

This helps us maintain a clear picture of what's going on within our projects.

What do you dislike?

The UI isn't all that friendly and doesn't have the most up to date appearance.

Project management with clear process flow

Oracle EBS review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"This is a very versatile program"

What do you like best?

I like how many different obstacles I can overcome the day when I use this program throughout the day

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to get used to but in reality it will all pay off

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just say be patient we have two options and see how good this program can help you in the long run

I'm solving keeping track of all the work day responsibilities the worst schedules and all the other day today activities

Oracle EBS review by Consultant

"Oracle Projects for A&D industry"

What do you like best?

Oracle Projects provides the functionality and visibility to manage project costs, revenue and billing for multiple contract types. Oracle Projects support full life cycle management for long term projects with specific contract requirements.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the separation of revenue and billing in Oracle Projects.

Problems solved include managing large complex projects. Benefits include one source for the cost, revenue and billing data.

Oracle EBS review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Comprehensive but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

It has all the features that you need. It is much better than SAP in regards to features

What do you dislike?

It is clunky and hard to maneuver compared to SAP

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have good support to be able to handle the user interfaces

Supply chain project management for new product development

Oracle EBS review by shawn m.
shawn m.

"Oracle EBS products Review"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and very good when it comes to Financials management

What do you dislike?

Its robust and complex, hard to understand some cases .

I was into customer relationship management and customer issue resolution management team

Oracle EBS review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Oracle EBS Projects handles our business"

What do you like best?

EBS Projects is highly configurable and allows us to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Rules are very difficult to maintain. The tie to HR is un-necessary.

We needed a billing engine and Oracle Projects allowed us to meet that need.

Oracle EBS review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Recommended To my friends and Colleuge from other companies"

What do you like best?

The platform provides easy customization and fit any industry requirement.

What do you dislike?

Not much I can think of now. But sometimes the whole environment turns to be complex.

managing our internal and external projects

Oracle EBS review by User in Computer Software

"Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

Honestly, there is nothing that I like best.

What do you dislike?

Oracle EBS is very cumbersome to navigate through. The UI is rudimentary, and it is not intuitive. There are a lot of unnecessary steps.

We use it for iExpense.

Oracle EBS review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

It provides complete enterprise project management solutions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard to use it, it needs to be more user friendly

Customer relationship management, it provides flexiable approachs to manage projects

Learning about Oracle EBS Projects?

* We monitor all Oracle EBS Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.