Oracle Eloqua

Oracle Eloqua

194 ratings
1187.810
Compare Request a Demo
Oracle’s B2B Cross-Channel Marketing solution, Oracle Eloqua, enables marketers to plan and execute automated marketing campaigns while delivering a personalized customer experience for their prospects.

Oracle Eloqua Reviews (118 reviews)

• As someone who creates hundreds of campaigns each year, I like a system that doesn't limit me and provides a smooth workflow across all key elements (email, landing...Read More
    0 d5pusveyegt5nwno7ijxsmz0ey5xnano7chxsmzgvulzwetet 2bij22krlvzdb62qo5coosrpgs
    Mark H.
    Administrator in Computer Hardware
  • * Eloqua is a robust system that can handle a huge contact base. * Allows automation of almost any process, from emails to landing page submission to tracking contact...Read More
    0 tk6jmqgcoityjbufpnlmmbcty kxjqufrl cmbig lk7gku7on9accbptmx8y1sippxinraue 1r
    Robert P.
G2 Crowd User: Greg A.

Powerful Markeitng Automation

What do you like best?

Elqoua is an excellent tool for marketing automation. Eloqua also give us the ability to quickly segment our contact database allowing us to market to the correct contacts. Eloqua University is a great resource for users with no experience. It has many hand on classes that allows you to get familiar with their product very quickly. Eloqua uses a WYSIWYG interface that makes it very simple to build HTML emails, landing pages and forms. This is especially helpful for people with little to no HTML or CSS experience.

What do you dislike?

Program builder is are area of the tool that is very powerful but not user friendly. There are many different menu options and it can become overwhelming very quickly. We recently integration with CRM and it was a very difficult process that required a lot of IT support. The reporting piece of Eloqua can also be tricky for inexperienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elqoua does that basic task of marketing automation extremely well. It can be difficult to integrate the system with your CRM but with the right IT folks, it can be done. Eloqua has great training program as well as topliner which is a social platform that allows Eloqua users to share best practices and ask question.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We primarily use it for B2B marketing activities. The system allows us to create automated marketing campaigns with saves us from having to send each email manually as well as the ability to easily report on these campaigns. We have significantly reduced the time for a prospective lead to be passed to sales. Eloqua has great training program through Eloqua University as well as topliner which is a social platform that allows Eloqua users to share best practices and ask question. Many of the tasks that we use to preform manually have now been automated saving both time and money.

G2 Crowd User: David B.

Review of Eloqua

What do you like best?

To start, I think Eloqua University is a great resource - to be able to take courses on such an extensive listing of subjects is remarkable (and the courses are offered at multiple times to offer the opportunity for people in different timezones to take them). Next, I like that for the most part, the ability to create campaigns, landing pages, forms, and segments are relatively easy. I like the amount of data they allow you to store within their database for contacts (nearly 300 fields). I like the ability to integrate with relative ease with Salesforce. I like that it is much more easier to navigate than my previous few marketing automation systems.

What do you dislike?

I think lead scoring still needs work. I think they need to increase the amount of documents they allow you to store in their progressive profiling component. I dislike that I don't know what level of support I am going to get from their tech support - if I get someone good, I know I am going to get the answer I need but if I get someone new, I know within the first 90 seconds that I am wasting my time. I dislike that they try to sell you on their professional services which was a waste of time and money for me. I think Insights could be a little more intuitive as it it just a basic reporting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely the best marketing automation tool that i have used out of the three.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

A marketing automation platform that would be easy to use and allow our team in multiple countries to function effectively.

G2 Crowd User: Ida B.
Validated Review

Powerful, but sometimes frustrating, marketing automation

What do you like best?

It helps us automate many of our marketing functions. We use it for nurture programs, routing leads to CRM, automated account notification emails, newsletter and promotional email sends. It's fairly easy to build out emails, landing pages, and forms and get them live within hours. Great community (Topliners) to go to for advice and problem solving.

What do you dislike?

E10 has it's share of bugs and we seem to find every one. We have a large database and we send a large number of emails, so we are often told that our email sends/segments/contact filters/etc. are too large and need to be adjusted. Reports constantly time out for us or we have to log out and log back in to get them to work. Support is great sometimes and other times leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set best practices for your company before you implement and make sure everyone is on board. It's easy for the system to quickly become a mess when you have several people using it and no clear direction.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to get leads to our sales team and have conversations with our customers via emails.

G2 Crowd User: Kristin C.
Validated Review

Marketing Automation for the Modern Marketer - Eloqua is the Total Package!

What do you like best?

What I like best - the very best - about Eloqua is that it allows marketers so much flexibility in terms of data and integration management. For example, I can build a bi-directional integration with our enterprise data warehouse leveraging a SFTP site - little to no IT support needed. I can create and update Custom Data Objects in Eloqua - similar to Custom Objects in SFDC - no vendor or partner support needed. I can connect third-party vendor platforms (based on the vendor-built connector) to Eloqua very easily - in one particular case - in less than five minutes. There's a lot to love about the front-end as well, but the back-end is my primary playground and I haven't heard of another marketing automation vendor that provides this type of flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Are there little things here and there I'd like to see managed differently? Sure, but IMO none of them rank a "dislike" as they're not roadblocks to my teams accomplishing our goals and objectives. Honestly, what I dislike most is that I simply don't have enough time in my day to do everything I'd like to do - that we can do - in/around Eloqua. I've been an Eloqua Power user for over six years and I still learn something new almost every time I log in to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research, research, research your requirements - both current and future state - and then go to your peer social networks for more information as its true that "you get what you pay for." Build your primary use cases for "a day in the life of a marketer" at your company and share that with Eloqua and other vendors you're considering to build into their product demo for you and your team. Join Topliners - an online community (hosted by Eloqua) of marketing and sales professionals interested in marketing automation and driving top line revenue - and consider its value as an extension to your team (I could write an entire review of Topliners alone - it's my go-to in so many ways).

G2 Crowd User: Mary W.

Marketing Technology Review of Eloqua

What do you like best?

Eloqua is a powerful marketing automation tool that has the largest breadth of functionality and most extensive customization of any MAT solution I have used.

What do you dislike?

Eloqua tends to have a lot of bugs right after a release.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Eloqua solves the business problem of communicating with leads (lead generation, nurture, opt out management). That statement is very minimalistic. Its like saying oil is a liquid. What Eloqua does is empower the marketing organization to communicate with leads when it makes the most sense on a topic that the lead is interested in. For example, Eloqua can catch leads that have partway registered for an event and nurture them to fully register; it can be setup to determine when a lead is ready to speak to a sales person, it can manage the registration process for webinars and nurture leads to attend and then follow up after the webinar; it can be used to personalize all communications; in can be integrated with any number of other MarTech tools from CMS solutions to webinars.

Eloqua's strength is in its breadth of functionality embedded in the system, its integration with other marketing products, and its ability to be easily customized to meet the specific needs of the...

Tags

* We monitor all Oracle Eloqua reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Oracle Eloqua?