Oracle Eloqua

Oracle Eloqua

202 ratings
1267.710
Compare Request a Demo
Oracle’s B2B Cross-Channel Marketing solution, Oracle Eloqua, enables marketers to plan and execute automated marketing campaigns while delivering a personalized customer experience for their prospects.

Oracle Eloqua Reviews (126 reviews)

• As someone who creates hundreds of campaigns each year, I like a system that doesn't limit me and provides a smooth workflow across all key elements (email, landing...Read More
    0 fjfn946ci30mbmmhljxsbvn9gfumbyc25ejv1st95aw4bait5jxzgw 9hlwmg0 uhrlsyohnen4zxvq3legeo2ssfn4jxvbhlegbzdzbxbdva2yywrnjvmnq7igdsvraudqztxw0g5z
    Mark H.
    Administrator in Computer Hardware
  • * Eloqua is a robust system that can handle a huge contact base. * Allows automation of almost any process, from emails to landing page submission to tracking contact...Read More
    0 tk6jmqgcoityjbufpnlmmbcty kxjqufrl cmbig lk7gku7on9accbptmx8y1sippxinraue 1r
    Robert P.
G2 Crowd User: Dominick G.
Validated Review

Great automation platform and much more!

What do you like best?

The user interface is fantastic. The "campaign canvas" as they call it allows the user to drag and drop segments, assets, decision steps, and action steps with ease. Creating emails, landing pages, and forms within an easy to navigate editor is a huge plus. Eloqua also integrates seamlessly with Compendium, Oracle's Content Management platform. Content can be vetted and approved from Compendium and promoted into Eloqua and used within emails, landing pages, and dynamic content modules.

What do you dislike?

The event and custom data modules still appear to be on the old Eloqua 9 UI. That needs to be updated ASAP. The program builder, while a great tool, is tough to navigate and can be rough when building a new program for the first few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for the money. If used correctly you can do wonderful things for your direct marketing. Oracle support does tend to be sluggish and you may not receive the answers right away but you can escalate issues rather easily to support management.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Here are a few bullets to answer this:

- automated all of our campaigns including events, webinars, promotions, product, nurture, and market driven campaigns.

- develop and execute form strategies in our campaigns to learn more about the customer.

- serving up the right content to the right customer at the right time

G2 Crowd User: Greg A.

Powerful Markeitng Automation

What do you like best?

Elqoua is an excellent tool for marketing automation. Eloqua also give us the ability to quickly segment our contact database allowing us to market to the correct contacts. Eloqua University is a great resource for users with no experience. It has many hand on classes that allows you to get familiar with their product very quickly. Eloqua uses a WYSIWYG interface that makes it very simple to build HTML emails, landing pages and forms. This is especially helpful for people with little to no HTML or CSS experience.

What do you dislike?

Program builder is are area of the tool that is very powerful but not user friendly. There are many different menu options and it can become overwhelming very quickly. We recently integration with CRM and it was a very difficult process that required a lot of IT support. The reporting piece of Eloqua can also be tricky for inexperienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elqoua does that basic task of marketing automation extremely well. It can be difficult to integrate the system with your CRM but with the right IT folks, it can be done. Eloqua has great training program as well as topliner which is a social platform that allows Eloqua users to share best practices and ask question.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We primarily use it for B2B marketing activities. The system allows us to create automated marketing campaigns with saves us from having to send each email manually as well as the ability to easily report on these campaigns. We have significantly reduced the time for a prospective lead to be passed to sales. Eloqua has great training program through Eloqua University as well as topliner which is a social platform that allows Eloqua users to share best practices and ask question. Many of the tasks that we use to preform manually have now been automated saving both time and money.

G2 Crowd User: Anonymous

Oracle/Eloqua Product Review

What do you like best?

That it automatically sends out emails and tracks the emails for you. It gives a lot of insight for our business and how it can help us.

What do you dislike?

I am no longer to effectively use the program to target a canadian market due to new anti spam laws.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that people honestly give this software a chance. It is an excellent tool and does everything that a Marketer or sales person would need to successfully execute email campaigns. I really enjoyed using it and hopefully will be able to find a way to re attribute it to another person/department.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We solved the problem of emailing prospects/leads and it was great and useful until the new laws kicked in. Other divisions of my company are still seeing a great return and improved sales returns from the product.

G2 Crowd User: David B.

Review of Eloqua

What do you like best?

To start, I think Eloqua University is a great resource - to be able to take courses on such an extensive listing of subjects is remarkable (and the courses are offered at multiple times to offer the opportunity for people in different timezones to take them). Next, I like that for the most part, the ability to create campaigns, landing pages, forms, and segments are relatively easy. I like the amount of data they allow you to store within their database for contacts (nearly 300 fields). I like the ability to integrate with relative ease with Salesforce. I like that it is much more easier to navigate than my previous few marketing automation systems.

What do you dislike?

I think lead scoring still needs work. I think they need to increase the amount of documents they allow you to store in their progressive profiling component. I dislike that I don't know what level of support I am going to get from their tech support - if I get someone good, I know I am going to get the answer I need but if I get someone new, I know within the first 90 seconds that I am wasting my time. I dislike that they try to sell you on their professional services which was a waste of time and money for me. I think Insights could be a little more intuitive as it it just a basic reporting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely the best marketing automation tool that i have used out of the three.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

A marketing automation platform that would be easy to use and allow our team in multiple countries to function effectively.

G2 Crowd User: Ida B.
Validated Review

Powerful, but sometimes frustrating, marketing automation

What do you like best?

It helps us automate many of our marketing functions. We use it for nurture programs, routing leads to CRM, automated account notification emails, newsletter and promotional email sends. It's fairly easy to build out emails, landing pages, and forms and get them live within hours. Great community (Topliners) to go to for advice and problem solving.

What do you dislike?

E10 has it's share of bugs and we seem to find every one. We have a large database and we send a large number of emails, so we are often told that our email sends/segments/contact filters/etc. are too large and need to be adjusted. Reports constantly time out for us or we have to log out and log back in to get them to work. Support is great sometimes and other times leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set best practices for your company before you implement and make sure everyone is on board. It's easy for the system to quickly become a mess when you have several people using it and no clear direction.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to get leads to our sales team and have conversations with our customers via emails.

Learning about Oracle Eloqua?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all Oracle Eloqua reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from Oracle Eloqua?