Oracle Field Service Cloud

TOA Technologies' field service management solutions use patented predictive technology to help organizations reduce costs and improve customer service.

Work for Oracle Field Service Cloud?
Skedulo fieldservmang  2x

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

Oracle Field Service Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle Field Service Cloud a Question
Showing 22 Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by <span>Seth J.</span>
Seth J.

Fantastic Software, When It Works

What do you like best?

OFSC was a great product for me to use, when it worked. We used to schedule our daily service tickets out. All of the customers information was uploaded and easily accessible. Same with the job details and the products used. We also had the ability to track, in real time, our drive. This helped provide timeline updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

There would be several times where the software would not load all the client details correctly. Or at all.. Now, this could have been a hardware issue (with the tablet) however it happened to several other techs as well. That, along with the fact that sometime we couldn't manually enter details from the tech end into the software (or make changes) was kinda odd. We would have to call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the hardware and the software are able to work flawlessly together. If the hardware is not up to par, it will cause the software to lag / bog and will make for a tough day.

Creating job tickets. Tracking job tickets. Tracking techs drive / drive times. The benefits of having everything in one location is ideal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Field Service Cloud
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by <span>Benjamin S.</span>
Benjamin S.

My Review Of Service Cloud

What do you like best?

The reporting within the product can be pretty useful once you understand the table structure. I was able to customize real-time reports for each team based on their unique KPI's.

What do you dislike?

There was not alot of support or documentation from Oracle. I learned the background structure of the product through Googling how other users were creating their reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really study how to customize the product to your needs.

We utilized it for past-booking customer service and had future plans to roll-out with chat as well. We also used the knowledge base to control our FAQ environment online. The way it was initially setup was ineffective (I still don't know if it was Oracle or someone within our company). We realized that that click stream volume was out of control because of this and we had to re-structure the FAQ environment to slow the bleeding of click-streams.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by <span>Jon C.</span>
Jon C.

Great ideas, poor performance

What do you like best?

The ability to see your scheduled route 10 days in advance.

What do you dislike?

The countless bugs in the system, rerouting calls do not stay routed the way you'd like them, part search function will time out looking for parts locking you out of the part number entry box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait until all the bugs are worked out. It is a powerful and complete tool, but it is still buggy and terribly slow at times. GIve them another two versions to work out the kinks.

Improved response time, single source application, billing, parts, inventory etc.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

Functional Software that could use a facelift

What do you like best?

Oracle Field Service Cloud does a great job of monitoring and tracking people and progress and showing users patterns and predictives based on the data collected.

What do you dislike?

The main problem that I have with Oracle Field Service Cloud is that while it offers some of the best information and usable metrics, it looks outdated. The menus and options are pretty intuitive, but there is overlap on menu options that sometimes make navigation confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I can thoroughly recommend the features and efficacy of Oracle Field Service Cloud, I think it's important that it is implemented with careful training protocols in place so that employees can learn how to use all the features and navigate a sometimes complicated system and menu division.

As an administrator, I can easily check people's progress and foresee and prevent potential problems before they occur.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by <span>Kristin T.</span>
Kristin T.

Oracle Field Service Cloud

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and ease of the software. It makes moving through multiple systems a lot smoother.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the start up at first because it was a little slow transitioning but once it was up and going I love it now. I do not know how we ever functioned without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you have multiple employees and need something that is compatible with more up to date software.

We are meeting metrics goals because moving through the systems when focusing on a sale is so kuch easier now.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

Complicated and limited features

What do you like best?

Easy to locate categories of information and to find where things are listed.

What do you dislike?

I think the way categories are oeganized and all of the options and filters required to find needed information is needlessly conplicated and a bit tedious. I feel limited in what i am able to search and feel as though i have to go through a lot og listed options in order to get the result I want. Being limited to search the database by only last name, and I feel as though there are too many selections to make in order to submit an email or a note

I am able to sending emails to customers or ibternally and detail to internal employees what needs to be done and to help make their kob more wfficient.

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.