Oracle Field Service Cloud

TOA Technologies' field service management solutions use patented predictive technology to help organizations reduce costs and improve customer service.

Work for Oracle Field Service Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

Oracle Field Service Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle Field Service Cloud a Question
Showing 57 Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"Fantastic Software, When It Works"

What do you like best?

OFSC was a great product for me to use, when it worked. We used to schedule our daily service tickets out. All of the customers information was uploaded and easily accessible. Same with the job details and the products used. We also had the ability to track, in real time, our drive. This helped provide timeline updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

There would be several times where the software would not load all the client details correctly. Or at all.. Now, this could have been a hardware issue (with the tablet) however it happened to several other techs as well. That, along with the fact that sometime we couldn't manually enter details from the tech end into the software (or make changes) was kinda odd. We would have to call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the hardware and the software are able to work flawlessly together. If the hardware is not up to par, it will cause the software to lag / bog and will make for a tough day.

Creating job tickets. Tracking job tickets. Tracking techs drive / drive times. The benefits of having everything in one location is ideal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Field Service Cloud
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"My Review Of Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

The reporting within the product can be pretty useful once you understand the table structure. I was able to customize real-time reports for each team based on their unique KPI's.

What do you dislike?

There was not alot of support or documentation from Oracle. I learned the background structure of the product through Googling how other users were creating their reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really study how to customize the product to your needs.

We utilized it for past-booking customer service and had future plans to roll-out with chat as well. We also used the knowledge base to control our FAQ environment online. The way it was initially setup was ineffective (I still don't know if it was Oracle or someone within our company). We realized that that click stream volume was out of control because of this and we had to re-structure the FAQ environment to slow the bleeding of click-streams.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by nicole t.
nicole t.

"Low-cost system allows you to keep track of employee activity to reduce costs"

What do you like best?

This program allows you to increase efficiency and reduce costs by keeping track of employee and customer activity that allows you to solve business problems and improve organization.

What do you dislike?

There are virtually no downsides of using oracle, other than the accuracy is 98%

Oracle Field Service Cloud allows us to reduce the amount of time each jobs takes, which saves us money and increases overall productivity

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Great ideas, poor performance"

What do you like best?

The ability to see your scheduled route 10 days in advance.

What do you dislike?

The countless bugs in the system, rerouting calls do not stay routed the way you'd like them, part search function will time out looking for parts locking you out of the part number entry box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait until all the bugs are worked out. It is a powerful and complete tool, but it is still buggy and terribly slow at times. GIve them another two versions to work out the kinks.

Improved response time, single source application, billing, parts, inventory etc.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Functional Software that could use a facelift"

What do you like best?

Oracle Field Service Cloud does a great job of monitoring and tracking people and progress and showing users patterns and predictives based on the data collected.

What do you dislike?

The main problem that I have with Oracle Field Service Cloud is that while it offers some of the best information and usable metrics, it looks outdated. The menus and options are pretty intuitive, but there is overlap on menu options that sometimes make navigation confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I can thoroughly recommend the features and efficacy of Oracle Field Service Cloud, I think it's important that it is implemented with careful training protocols in place so that employees can learn how to use all the features and navigate a sometimes complicated system and menu division.

As an administrator, I can easily check people's progress and foresee and prevent potential problems before they occur.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Kristin T.
Kristin T.

"Oracle Field Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and ease of the software. It makes moving through multiple systems a lot smoother.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the start up at first because it was a little slow transitioning but once it was up and going I love it now. I do not know how we ever functioned without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you have multiple employees and need something that is compatible with more up to date software.

We are meeting metrics goals because moving through the systems when focusing on a sale is so kuch easier now.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Complicated and limited features"

What do you like best?

Easy to locate categories of information and to find where things are listed.

What do you dislike?

I think the way categories are oeganized and all of the options and filters required to find needed information is needlessly conplicated and a bit tedious. I feel limited in what i am able to search and feel as though i have to go through a lot og listed options in order to get the result I want. Being limited to search the database by only last name, and I feel as though there are too many selections to make in order to submit an email or a note

I am able to sending emails to customers or ibternally and detail to internal employees what needs to be done and to help make their kob more wfficient.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Leah J.
Leah J.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. Easy for customers too. I liked switching the little icons to make it personal to use.

What do you dislike?

When you have to log in a million times or it was down was the worst.

We used to use that for emails here and the benefits were greater than just using regular email. I wish we were still using that. It was easy to learn and use. I liked switching the little icons to make it personal to use.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"excellent product!"

What do you like best?

organizational algorithm is superior! User interface is seamless. Easy to train new employees in using it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say something that I dislike about it but as of this moment I have not discovered any negative aspect of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to recommend product

point of contact information and really helps with customer base retrieval, Resolving customer conflicts goes a lot faster than with earlier programs

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by ben s.
ben s.

"great product "

What do you like best?

good price, easy to use, helps the company

What do you dislike?

takes a while for training of product but worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this, it is simple, all files are in one spot, takes some training time but well worth it. The product is not very expensive at all. Very effective product, Highly recommended for companies

storage of important files, dont have to search for things, all in one cloud

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Justin S.
Justin S.

"Ben's Service Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

The reporting capabilities within SC was quite superior compared to other products. It just took the time of learning the how the data tables related to one another.

What do you dislike?

There is very little support from Oracle in getting this set up or in learning how to effectively use the product.

Great for for all customer service needs. The knowledgebase is effective too if you know how to set it up.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation from page to page. I never have trouble finding the area I need. I didn’t even need trained for the software like everything else, i just figured it out on my own by playing with buttons.

What do you dislike?

It’s bothersome that it freezes. If i push more than a button in under 10 seconds the whole software needs restarted on my work laptop. That’s frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d try it out first, they’re great at giving full trials.

We are getting feedback on services provided. This program does all the work for us.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Nora K.
Nora K.

"Oracle program review"

What do you like best?

You can write detailed programs in the Oracle database and it runs very quickly!

What do you dislike?

Because it is vastly growing, it’s difficult to keep up with updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great program and very efficient. Give it a try!

Oracle helps lower IT costs for customers and it delivers great quality service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Oracle Field Service Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Oracle Field Service Cloud is that I can use it on the go and access it whenever I need to. It’s very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I dislike about Oracle Field Sevice Cloud is that sometimes storing data can be troublesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product and see great results.

This product is helping us give better customer service and provide customers with an easy experience. I’ve realized that using a product that makes employees jobs easier will allow us to better serve customers.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Amanda E.
Amanda E.

"Great technology "

What do you like best?

The great thing about oracle is the ease of access due to updated software changes

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing to dislike, this system is s easy to use

Able to troubleshoot customer issues with ease, get answers to questions without having to reach out for additional assistance

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Terri M.
Terri M.

"Great For what I need"

What do you like best?

I like that this seems somewhat intuitive, and I was able to pick it up quickly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes several steps to make it more customized to what I need to do.

This has helped us shuffle 'paper' back and forth quite a bit without the actual shuffle.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great software minor malfunctions"

What do you like best?

The best part of the product is for ticketing it is very easy to upload and easy to access. Allows you to add many details and track the progress.

What do you dislike?

The major problem that I found is when looking into a ticket it would be hard to load the details of the ticket for the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the details of the ticket in another file in the event you cannot pull the information up!

Ticketing makes it easy to use but also sometimes was frustrating

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Rhianna A.
Rhianna A.

"Field Service with style"

What do you like best?

I have to say I really like the UI and the way it easily integrates with Oracle Service cloud and pretty much any calendar tool so techs can pull appointments into outlook or gmail.

What do you dislike?

What’s not to like? I suppose I would like some more advanced analytics options

Wh

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Dakota C.
Dakota C.

"Good software, not always reliable"

What do you like best?

Being able to see your scheduled route in advance and the reporting within the product was useful

What do you dislike?

The software is not consistent or reliable. It often uploaded client details incorrectly.

Improving our methods of billing and inventory in the moving business.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Forrest H.
Forrest H.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I like that you can find almost anything as long as you learn the system.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes crashes so you have to close it and restart it at all times.

It's more for finding products in the store.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Good product "

What do you like best?

Used this product In call center for staffing. Worked great and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Training at first only through my employer could’ve been more comprehensive but was able to pick it up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Oracle for a staff of over 500 and it helped tremendously with staffing and productivity. Highly recommend

Global staffing and call performance increases. Realized that I was able to get scheduling under control to increase call performances

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Decent, Easily-Used Software"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate: Its incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. Hands down thw easiest of all rhw software we use.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have lots of late night updates so it’ll randomly shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If youre looking for an easy to use, user friendly service, this is it.

We use it to record time sheets, contact information, as well as customer information for easy look up.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"The program is easily accessed"

What do you like best?

Everywhere I go i can use it, very handy. I like the different features on it such as the solutions that will help improve. They are forecasting, capacity, core manage, mobility, smart location, collaboration, customer communication

What do you dislike?

I like mostly everything on it, super useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program really changed my habits and how I do things, highly recommend

Helps organize and make more productive information and habits that will help me improve

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Nita G.
Nita G.

"Novice"

What do you like best?

I only used oracle once. From what I understand our job uses it to put in work orders for broken equipment.

What do you dislike?

Not enough experience using the product.

Not any at this time

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Agency in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Agency in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

It has the function now to auto code documents

What do you dislike?

Oracle crashes a lot and sometimes while it’s loading or refreshing it freezes up

Provides easy access to customers information

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Oracle easy to use"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and maneuver through.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the program seems to be slow.... but then again it could be the poor internet connection that my workplace has at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is easy to use! I would highly reccomend

This program benefits the corporation I work for because of how easy it is to use and keep everything organized.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

It is convenient to access all the information I need from various devices.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interfaces are not very intuitive.

Using it to store and organize drawings.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by William S.
William S.

"No problems"

What do you like best?

Not experienced with Oracle software but I use to access an oracle built backoffice

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note at the moment. Great software

We use Oracle as a backoffice method.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Consultant in Performing Arts
Consultant in Performing Arts

"Oracle!! "

What do you like best?

I loved using Oracle, it was very beneficial to my job and is something I can take with me and use with other companies

What do you dislike?

It took quite some time to understand it but once I mastered it i was beyond grateful out company used it

We use oracle to locate our customers and pull up their profiles and place deliveries for them

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Research
User in Research

"Review"

What do you like best?

I use this program for invoicing and clearing out issues with orders that tge customer has issues paying on. I like that it keeps track of notes, times, and users for the invoices throught the years

What do you dislike?

At least for my system, i cannot update java at all or the program wont work

I like the benefit of all users accessing and seeing old notes

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"This software is very helpful in a work environment."

What do you like best?

It handles and prioritize emails, chats and incidents well. Entire application user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Enhance online training materials and in-app help documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research their site and call for more information if needed.

The software is very flexible for coworkers and almost everything is customizable. It also offers frequent upgrades that are very truly supported.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Retail Review Oracle"

What do you like best?

I love it's consistency and ease of use. The guide book helps solve any questions. It's user friendly and always speedy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit hard to navigate especially as a manager, however the guide book is extremely detailed and allows for easy explanations of use

It helps us run through orders and keep reports going throughout the day

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Lashonta H.
Lashonta H.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

I dont really like it because it always crashes

What do you dislike?

It crashes alot during calls with clients

We use it to look up accounts

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Worth The Bugs"

What do you like best?

That I could see how long jobs took and monitor efficiency. Also being able to see schedule up to ten days out.

What do you dislike?

Little software bugs. Sometimes we struggled to upload tickets or client information. It wouldn’t save properly, and there was very little software support.

Mobile Communiction - being able to update via mobile app.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Efficient but technical difficulties happens too often"

What do you like best?

It’s a very efficient tool that could be used perfectly in the office.

What do you dislike?

It regularly crashes and you need to wait for quite some time in order for it to reboot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it does glitch or won’t load, it is best to be logged out till you absolutely need the software.

Helping guest with their account needs.

"purchasing website"

What do you like best?

we use this oracle to buy stuff and also there is maximo oracle too that we use to make tickets or close tickets for residents

What do you dislike?

no picture when you try to purchase something and maximo is also slow too.

mostly purchasing stuff that we use and maximo we use to help residents

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Consultant

"Well integrated!"

What do you like best?

Interoperability with on premises systems, and ensuring integrated nature of the cloud services

What do you dislike?

I've run up against Oracle's broken security model, unintuitive performance tuning tools, and finicky optimizer. Just once out of all ocassions though. Not so bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle is way ahead of competitors!

Transparency and control over services

"Great, user friendly"

What do you like best?

Very easy navigation. The layout is very user friendly which allows someone with no experience to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Just a small lag in between the screens. Not sure if it's a software issue of work cpu.

Allows you to store and share a lot of information with out taking up precious hard drive space.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"orcale field service cloud review"

What do you like best?

The best part of this software is having accurate customer history all in one place. This makes it much easier to access information to deliver the best solutions.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't familiar with API so it took awhile to get used to and be comfortable with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been great and helpful so far.

The main business problem is having place where I can see all customer history and details.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's very user friendly and I can keep my HR and benefit information in a organized manner.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any thing that I dislike about this product.

I can look up my benefits information and compensation information using this product.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"too compliated not user friendly"

What do you like best?

did not like at all menus not easy to use

What do you dislike?

everything not user friendly menus not easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

terrible system not user friendly screen are complicated, reports are difficult to run needs to remember menu names

manufacturing consumer packaged goods of organic product

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Administrator

"Oracle. Miracle. "

What do you like best?

You can customize it depending on the organizational needs.

What do you dislike?

A sligh delay when making reports. Aside from that, everything is working beyond expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well suited for customer oriented businesses.

We use it for scheduling and answering gameplay-related questions and concerns.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Computer Software

"2 years oracle experience"

What do you like best?

I like that with Oracle you can create a large number of folders.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it seems outdated and there is not a chat option within oracle.

We can communicate across the department quickly. I

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"I like it"

What do you like best?

Oracle field services is easy and the support is simply great

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I had a great experience , it is a greatvsystem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure you choose the right package

Streamline the business have a world class system

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy case management and can pull data easily.

What do you dislike?

No easy to CC people. It constantly rly drops people off of the thread.

Easy to communicate with customers and works much better than Salesforce or JIRA

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Above-average product"

What do you like best?

I think the concept is really good. A Lot if potential.

What do you dislike?

I personally felt that the user interface was a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. Once you figure out the system, it’s fine.

Increased efficiency, decent productivity improvement.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Very helpful for technicians"

What do you like best?

Easy to use to keep track of my technicians in the cable field

What do you dislike?

Nothing, our company loves oracle havent had any bad experiences

We keep track of where our technicians are in the field

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly. The options to select items are easy to spot.

What do you dislike?

It times out wayyyy too fast. It also takes forever to load changes.

Accounts Payable and Expense Reports

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the product the best

What do you dislike?

I think the product could be more user friendly

Solving the problem of traditional employee records. Eliminates independents

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"don't have much experience"

What do you like best?

it is good for data analyzing and lab work

What do you dislike?

it is very hard to use and complicated for beginners

it has helped me with scientific research

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Overall solid program with minor glitches "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Runs a bit slow at times and doesn’t let you cancel a submission

Call note-taking and sending emails

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review"

What do you like best?

Software is easy to tailor to company needs

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to navigate and not very aesthetically pleasing

All company resources located in one spot

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"CSR"

What do you like best?

The ability for customer information to populate automatically

What do you dislike?

when oracle freezes during a call from customers

Flexability of finding account and security

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

That I’m able to use it for accessing my information

What do you dislike?

It times out frequently when I’m on the website

Benefits of organization

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Higher Education

"Love this program"

What do you like best?

I really love the operating system and how fast it works.

What do you dislike?

I havent really found anything that i dislike.

Faster service and smoother operation

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Primary/Secondary Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Primary/Secondary Education

"Oracle "

What do you like best?

The many options for list building and metrics.

What do you dislike?

The tedious nature of fielding results.

Getting reports on multiple groups of users.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to search for students by name

What do you dislike?

We can only search for students by name.

Finding students

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.