Oracle GRC

3.8

Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), a component of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite, provides a complete enterprise GRC platform

Work for Oracle GRC?

Learning about Oracle GRC?

Compare Oracle GRC to Similar Solutions

Oracle GRC Reviews

Ask Oracle GRC a Question
Showing 5 Oracle GRC reviews
Oracle GRC review by Juan Ignacio Z.
Juan Ignacio Z.

"High level user of GRC "

What do you like best?

GRC is a fantastic tool. Very interactive and custimisable. the support is excellent and it is mostly avaiable online and since 2 years ago there it was always online with very few bugs. At my company we now have more than fiftly "columns" or topics being tracked at GRC and our next year GRC revision we will request two more for service onwer and service name.

What do you dislike?

on the one hand it is a fast and customisable tool, but on the other hand the tool revisions are not that dinamic and frequent. It has been difficult to isse a simple SQL developement within the tool and it took more than 2 months to get an answer from customer service being a client for years of one of the "big four" companies. People behind GRC are always easy to deal with but not that proffesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle has always been well know by the good performance in customization. From my experience GRC is highly customized at my company, but I would reccomend to be more proactive with the tool revision of all important customers.

We are tracking governance risk and compliance within Ernst & Young Global Infrastructure Services. We are tracking Audits, certificates, vulnerabilities and other assessments within Global Shared Services. One of the most important problems we are solving is the tracking of the initial dates and ending dates of all IT audits and certificate, but as a reporting tool is not that good. We are not able to get rid od excel pivots.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle GRC
Oracle GRC review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Oracle is that it loads everything quickly and it also seems to auto-update when you login for the program we use here.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it's hard to get any feedback over to the Oracle team because there isn't a direct contact for us to use here, everything has to be escalated high-level in order to actually hear back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely review any training available, or learn from a trained expert, as the team hasn't been the easiest to contact - in my experience.

This program was a complete innovation for us, as we didn't have a system like it before. The benefits are definitely endless. The program has really grown over the years with our business.

What GRC Platforms solution do you use?

Oracle GRC review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. It's very effortless. It was a little hard at first but once we got used to it everyone loves it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it moves a little slow. And setting it up was a little difficult. But that may have been because we were doing it in house.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try it! It's a little hard to navigate at first but once you're used to it, it will do wonders for your company. We are a small company but it can be very hard to work together, but this product streamlines and connects everyone together.

A lot of our work involves compliance and it makes it easer for my team to all be connected and on the same page. And it's alot less paperwork.

Oracle GRC review by Brittney E.
Brittney E.

"Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Presentation"

What do you like best?

Oracle GRC runs/loads really quickly which is always pleasant with software!

What do you dislike?

Besides it being difficult to get a hold of a customer service agent, I have no major complaints. Any minor problems I have had, ended up being a minor fix.

It has been such an easy process to implement a compliance program with Oracle, other programs we have used, have made it so difficult and a hassle...it is timely and more accurate than other Governance, Risk, and Compliance consolidation software. It's easier to assign roles and responsibility to specific personnel.

Oracle GRC review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"great"

What do you like best?

client interface , performance

I do not need to provide more detail

What do you dislike?

none , I do not see any issue at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I do not see issue at this time

Learning about Oracle GRC?

* We monitor all Oracle GRC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Oracle GRC to Similar Solutions