Oracle HCM Cloud

Oracle HCM Cloud

Oracle HCM Cloud enables modern human resources to find and retain the best talent.

Work for Oracle HCM Cloud?

Learning about Oracle HCM Cloud?

Oracle HCM Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle HCM Cloud a Question
Showing 76 Oracle HCM Cloud reviews
Oracle HCM Cloud review by Adorján T.
Adorján T.

"My Overall, 3 years of Oracle HCM Experience at National Instruments"

What do you like best?

The performance module and the 9 box talent review meetings. It is so useful for managers and also for the company to build up a valid and sustainable talent strategy. It builds up from raw data and ends up in some very informative charts within the 9 box meeting with colors and stuff so the managers and everyone else immediately sees what is the situation if it comes to talents and their estimated impact on the business, whether they are likely to stay or likely to leave.

What do you dislike?

The nasty, unexplained bugs that resolves themselves from time to time without anyone doing anything to them, and, for which no one has a valid explanation. Unfortunately these happen everywhere withing HCM Cloud, but of course we have more successful transactions than nasty ones ending up in unexpected an alien-ish errors. :) Lucky thing also, that there were no business critical issues so far. And on the other hand, self-resolving bugs rock too I guess. :D

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no experience with other HCM tools unfortunately, but Oracle HCM Cloud, despite all of it's flaws, helps the business to bring better results, I'm sure.

- Talent management for sure. It is a HUGE change compared to what the company has been doing in the past. There are plenty more, but that is my favorite topic today.

- The reporting, BI tool is also capable to deliver amazing results for managers and VPs to make their decisions. Strategic and operational too. It is a great deal of work to make it happen, but it worth all the efforts I think we put into this to build cool reports for them. Ones that they can pull themselves too at any time!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud review by desirae p.
desirae p.

"Job just switched to this program"

What do you like best?

It lays out everything with nice colors and icons.

What do you dislike?

It’s not listed and it’s hard to find . Using the search function doesn’t help you find what you are looking for. Nothing is just easily displayed. I wish it had icons that said pay, benefits extra but you have to do a ton of clicking and digging around until you find what you want. It can be extremely annyoing and hard to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try another application that is easier to na

My work uses oracle for us to view are pay stubs, time off and other things like are benefits . The thing I didn’t like is you have to go through tab after tab before finding what you want it’s not easy to navigate

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Increase HR Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Oracle HCM is a great program that helps us efficiently and effectively handle all our HR needs. We use several of the modules and are very happy with the results. The best feature for us would have to be the fact that Oracle HCM is a self-service application which allows all our employees to handle their own requests for various documents, input their hours, order their office supplies, review and alter benefits, etc.

What do you dislike?

We recently migrated from the on-premise to the cloud version of Oracle HCM and while some parts have an updated user interface, several other modules that we use still look dated (although still work great). At times it can be a bit difficult to find exactly what you are looking for if you do not know where to look, so I think that the flow can also be improved for the program. I have also had some issues with time card templates where I had to delete and re-create my templates because the system had changed which day of the week was the first day and this messed everything up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great set of programs that if used effectively will be very helpful to your business. It empowers your employees to complete necessary tasks and request documents as needed when they want, which helps minimize the work that HR and accounting need to do, and it also helps you find out very valuable insights into your company demographics.

Oracle HCM solves numerous business problems for us. The employees handle all of their HR related needs, as well as several related to payroll, through Oracle HCM. Furthermore, HR and the accounting department are now able to run valuable analytics based on the data that we collect through Oracle HCM and address any issues that we notice (not enough employees utilizing their benefits, updating necessary data, completing time cards, etc.).

"Integration Manager/Deputy PM"

What do you like best?

Oracle HCM contains the key integrated capabilities our customers need for managing HR across the enterprise. We are continuing planning for integrating several of the modules and are excited with the path forward. One of the best are the self-service and mobile elements; very well designed.

What do you dislike?

While many areas have an updated user interface, several modules and menu areas still look dated. It would be nice to eliminate Forms. Menu and navigation flow can be better organized; there are times it can be a bit difficult to find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lay our your cloud strategy and ensure a thorough understanding of your cyber security requirements to ensure your data is well protected!

Oracle HCM helps standardization across our enterprise. With enhanced self-service, employees handle all of their HR related needs. Once the other modules (benefits and PR) are integrated, we'll have better data between HR and accounting.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Felix P.
Felix P.

"Full of Features, But Difficult to Customize"

What do you like best?

I like the suite of features available on HCM--there are a lot of pre-set rules and configurations that my organization uses that is considered Vanilla HCM. With all of its features, we can probably accomplish 80% of what we need before we have to explore customization.

What do you dislike?

Customization is extremely difficult and our organization consistently has to explore workarounds to accomplish tasks due to the fact that our HR operations is very different from most of Oracle's clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to explore other similar products like Workday and see what works best for your organization.

We have a organization that has employees working 24 hour shifts and we do not pay by the hour--rather we have a group of employees that are a mix of salary and premium for working on top of their regular work schedule. HCM has benefited our organization with its rules where we are able to put hard stops to certain scenarios.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Arideep M.
Arideep M.

"Fusion HCM Cloud - Solid product with great vision"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Oracle's Fusion HCM cloud is a solid product and has been well received by a lot of customers in last 12 months. Yet it still requires improvements in some areas in order to compete with some of its toughest competitors like Workday HCM. Based on my experience, I feel that the product has matured a lot in the last couple of years and meets most client requirements for the following areas:

1. Core HCM

2. Talent Management

3. Compensation Management

Oracle is putting a lot of efforts to improve various aspects of the products and has been extremely receptive towards client feedback. Fusion HCM cloud is for real and will just improve with time. So if one is working in the field of Oracle ERP such as eBusiness Suite or PeopleSoft, its about time to take a plunge into the world of Fusion Cloud HCM.

What do you dislike?

Some of the key areas where the product is still in its infancy are:

1. Payroll

2. Time and Labor

These modules require significant enhancement in order to be successful for large customers.

Apart from that the integration with Taleo recruitment and onboarding (especially for Taleo first customers is not fully ready. The process is even more difficult for Taleo business edition customers. Alos we have found that there are a lot of incorrect translations for a lot of european languages.

1. Global implementation for an organization with 3000+ employees

2. Using Compensation module to solve grade progression for hourly employees

3. Using fast formulas to derive certain values within the compensation worksheet

4. Use modelling to solve budgeting problem for multiple countries in a single compensation plan

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great application for payroll"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use and has all necessary payroll items for employees. A great one stop shop for all payroll needs!

What do you dislike?

This application is great and I have had no issue with it. I like the system, it is technically friendly and I would recommend to my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no recommendations, the application is easy to use, and provides all details that I require to gain my payroll information.

I am able to check previous and current paystubs in real time. The ease of being able to retrieve previous and current stubs has provided the best experience possible.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Good HR application but not the best"

What do you like best?

Oracle is a good human resources application for my current job. It is convenient to access from either home or work. Oracle is compatible with most web browsers. It is easy to set up an account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the format of Oracle. It is outdated. It is hard to find certain documents. Sometimes you have to thoroughly search through tabs to really try and find where you need to go. When I am searching for jobs, when I go back to the original search page it resets and does not save. I have to restart my search all over again. The back button should save your search criteria.

Oracle helps employees access HR documents. It was easy to submit my yearly performance review through oracle

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

"Easy to use except for compatibility issues"

What do you like best?

It is easy to look at and approve of hourly employee. Easy for the employee to sign in and sign out of to record hours. Allows approval of hours without having to sign a document.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is not compatible with google chrome. It is only compatible with internet explorer, and likes to freeze up making me have to restart the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a lot more simple than having to deal with paper timesheets and approvals. However, oracle still needs to work on compatibility issues.

It cuts out time and paper needed for hard copy time clocks, and allows for ease of use and accuracy to employees to record hours and to approve hours.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail

"We felt it was over-priced"

What do you like best?

An Oracle product is often a great tool to work with. However, when we were exploring options for our Performance Management automation - we felt that Oracle HCM Cloud had good features - but was charging way above their competitors! The product is powerful and has some great features, no doubt about that. Still, when the market is competitive and working on offering scalable solutions to companies - we believe Oracle must also be doing the same.

What do you dislike?

The cost is way too high in comparison to their rivals in the field! The service features are good though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product features are great. If you can pay up, then go for it!

We considered them for our Performance Management automation process. The features were good but the price was not so we did not proceed with them.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Very bumpy conversion from old system to Iracle HCM"

What do you like best?

Ease of access and ability to see paystubs

What do you dislike?

Not all programs sync so some information was incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide good training and quick reference guides to end users, provide better explanations of how information flows into Oracle from other systems.

Payroll automation, nice to have pay stubs I line

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Oracle HCM Cloud User"

What do you like best?

The HCM cloud works well with the talent, performance and compensation applications.

What do you dislike?

The HCM Cloud does not seamlessly work with the Taleo Recruiting and Learn applications which are also owned by Oracle. When we purchased Oracle Cloud we were given the impression we could have all Oracle-owned application seamlessly working together.

We would like to have all of our HRMS applications to be on the same platform; hopefully, this will eliminate the numerous interfaces we had when we had the applications on divergent platforms.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Oracle HCM Cloud - A Model of Flexibility, Efficiency, and Security"

What do you like best?

The Oracle HCM system allows for a large amount of flexibility across almost all industries, while also providing best-practice solutions. Moreover, the fact that this is a Cloud application keeps costs low for customers without sacrificing business process efficiencies or data security optimization.

What do you dislike?

As a result of the large amount of flexibility the application offers, customer requirements can (at times) make for a much more complex transition/implementation. That being said, Oracle has made a concerted effort to focus on shifting to a simple/on demand user experience--and standardized interfaces that can be accessed via all the technology customers utilize today (smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc.). On a different note, it does appear that some of the application functionality is not fully vetted/tested before being rolled out; thus, we, as consultants and SIs (Strategic Initiative) Partners have to catch the issues during implementation, figure out what is going on and why, explain the situation to the clients, and then work with Oracle Support to troubleshoot the problems. This happens with every new(er) application, but it can slow the implementation/transition process down for customers in any event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply put, this system allows for the most flexibility, best-practice business process efficiencies, and data security optimizations of all the Cloud/HCM software systems.

I work primarily with the Talent Management suite of modules (i.e. Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning, and Career Development). I help clients gain a better understanding of the ins and outs of the application functionality primarily as it relates to those modules. In doing so, I help them solve a whole range of issues, from system-based glitches to business process efficiency gaps to data security optimizations. While working with the Oracle HCM Cloud we are able to help our clients realize immediate benefits with data security, best-practice business process efficiency optimization, evolving/flexible solutions that Oracle continues to enhance based on customer feedback, and direct access to Oracle's Support Management group (for real-time issue resolution).

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"Oracle is simple and straightforward."

What do you like best?

Oracle simplifies the process of employee capital management and time management. It provides a user-friendly interface that even less tech savvy employees can easily navigate. Aggregate data is logical and lends itself to uncomplicated analysis.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is no-frills. The platform my organization is using appears somewhat dated.

We are tracking employee productivity and duty hours. This makes it easier for us to identify the most efficient, high-output employees.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Ingride N.
Ingride N.

"Using Oracle HCM at ADS"

What do you like best?

It is a standard and reliable platform for human resources management. My whole department can count on its tools.

What do you dislike?

Security procedure with Oracle is not the best. Updates to the system do not arrive every quarter as expected with other systems like AWS.

Performing a plethora of HR admin tasks, managing all associates, job and career information for the enterprise.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Retail manager "

What do you like best?

It is simple to use. Everything is on one screen and I don’t have to click through 5 paths to get to where I need to go

What do you dislike?

The first screen is labeled easily but once I get into an area not every icon is labeled

Human Resources. Saves managers time and associates can find everything for themselves

"I was New to HR"

What do you like best?

Oracle HCM is a great program that helps us efficiently and effectively handle all our HR needs. We are very happy with the results. The best feature for us would have to be the fact that Oracle HCM is a self-service application. Our employees are able to input their hours, order their office supply products and they have access to important documents right away.

What do you dislike?

Being that I qas new to the program its took me a little longer to learn my way around it.

We liked how user friendly it was to access our new employees onboarding.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"cloud experience for hcm"

What do you like best?

we are the early adopters of oracle hcm and we have been able to extend it across all modules globally. The beauty of the product is in ease of access, speed of the process and guided navigation for the users.The new releases have incorporated more advanced features and functionalities and we are looking fw to what all r13 can do

What do you dislike?

UX , lack of coherence between learning, talent, career and performance module , too many clicks to do embeded tasks

global sandardisation across 130 countries and multiple processes and unified administration of hr services at speed and ease

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Christina A.
Christina A.

"Oracle Positive Experience "

What do you like best?

I like how everything is in one area and Oracle can be used across the board.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is not available everywhere within my company, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see this more widely distributed within my company.

We are solving tons of functionality issues within our company.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and easy to manage. Self explanatory on each tab. Less room for errors.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have anything that I disliked about this software. I haven’t had any issues with it at all.

I handle all the new hire process so I deal with inputting each employees contact info, benefits

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Olivia K.
Olivia K.

"Excellent software which helps meet hiring goals "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, tracking data, charts, recruitment purposes

What do you dislike?

Website crashes by itself very often, there could be better search features or ways to edit data and amaglamate it to excel

Solving talent management, recruitment and on boarding tasks in a faster and efficient way

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator

"A Gateway to new Era of HR Technologies"

What do you like best?

Great User Interface

Vast functionalities

Easy to configure

Enable business users to create and run the reports

Great Security model with Role-based access

What do you dislike?

Workflows configurations should have been much better

Enable Global HR systems with right securities in place

Easy acquisitions of the companies

"Slow but Thorough"

What do you like best?

You can view many thing just on one system - can date track back to past work history and view performance evaluations and concerns.

What do you dislike?

Takes so long to even log in. Even after the training it is not very user friendly until you've been using it for a long time. Most places to find pieces of information you need is not common sense so it can take awhile to find what information you are looking for.

Has a ton of capacity where we are able to look at many different HR aspects on one employee without having to log into multiple sites.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Telleanna S. S.
Telleanna S. S.

"Oracle HCM Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple modules in one suite which makes it less likely to require integration.

What do you dislike?

The Navigation could stand to be more user friendly

We are solving restructuring of business process with Oracle HCM Cloud and aligning these business process with technology

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

"Better than Taleo"

What do you like best?

We use it for recruiting and converting to employees. we used to get mixed up a lot

What do you dislike?

Slight learning curve with oracle cloud. we like and miss using toad

we used to get mixed up with the resumes and even offers! now we dot

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Oracle HCM Review"

What do you like best?

All aspects of my company profile are integrated as well as providing the uses of Oracle Applications

What do you dislike?

very specific genre for search (capital letters, etc.)

run various reports to complete and validate tax returns

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Qi (Cindy) Z.
Qi (Cindy) Z.

"oracle cloud will be a trend"

What do you like best?

Oracle cloud is cost saving for company and it will be trend. company doesn't need to maintain hardware and you still have your own configuration and flexibility.

What do you dislike?

it might not as flexible as you physically have servers in your office

scalable

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Teh H.
Teh H.

"Overall Not Bad"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, can call the API and plug into my own system

What do you dislike?

Still haven't found any dislike, still in learning, hopefully it might be help on product

Help me to fit the client requirement and finish the system

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Your implementation team makes all the difference!"

What do you like best?

HR Cloud is intuitive and that was exactly what we required with an organizational computer-skill mix ranging from nil to expert. Employee Self-Service for personal details, benefits and training has been a significant improvement over previous Oracle products.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using the Cloud for a year and are therefore still tweaking our config, so I don't feel it would be fair to comment.

Core demographics, Recruiting, Compensation, Compliance training...

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Anoop B.
Anoop B.

"Works well but not sleep"

What do you like best?

tight and easy integration with ebs faster intergration with single sign on and easy to maintain as single source of truth

What do you dislike?

maintenance windows are too long and too often

Cost effective and easy to implement

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jack H.
Jack H.

"Oracle HCM Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

There is not worry about hardware issue. Not need to call our DBA who hardly help us anyway.

What do you dislike?

Data integration needs more work. Would like to see faster performance

It help speed up pay process

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jerome H.
Jerome H.

"I am an infrastructure manager for PeopleSoft"

What do you like best?

The complete solution from HCM Cloud. The cloud service helps to reduce the resource needed in Infrastructure

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I am still in evaluating the system.

Eliminated all paper process

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator

"Oracle Review "

What do you like best?

Once you learn the system it is a pretty easy platform to work with; there are a lot of features to accommodate business needs as well.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to skip around, and if a step is missed the platform will clear or require the user to start over. Information is not saved automatically either.

Student and employee tracking, payroll, HR, accounting, and a few others.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Not a happy one. Product readiness not good"

What do you like best?

The new UI is good and brings with it new enhanced business processes.

What do you dislike?

lack of automated integration/adaptors between On-prem and Cloud

Centralized and improved business processes and better User inteface

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Summco C.
Summco C.

"Oracle HCM Cloud"

What do you like best?

Interface as familiar as other cloud interface

What do you dislike?

have not find any dislike yet and still look for other products to the cloud services

the trend is on cloud services

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Rajender Y.
Rajender Y.

"HCM cloud"

What do you like best?

sreamlined process and innovative ways of during the HR processes. Leveraging mordern best practices

What do you dislike?

limited functionality and the version that we used is little older

collaborate and networking

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Vipul G.
Vipul G.

"HCM review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and user friendliness. The product is easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Ease of use and user friendliness. The product is easy to use.

HR

"Oracle HCM"

What do you like best?

One stop place for all HR needs. I can request time off and update all of my personal information as well as see my benefits

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest to navigate around. Trying to schedule time off could be very difficult if you don't know what you're doing

Great for employees to update their information, get benefit and time off info.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Vijayaraju K.
Vijayaraju K.

"cloud usage for my project"

What do you like best?

like the cloud for android applications development.

What do you dislike?

its providing me the necessary requirements for the project

connecting the data to get the responses from server

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Ahsan A.
Ahsan A.

"End user experience"

What do you like best?

user friendly product and have all the business need.

What do you dislike?

the only complain i have is a slow support

Recommendations to others considering the product

not at this time

Hr related

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Anish N.
Anish N.

"Oracle HCM Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of Implementation and transition from legacy system

What do you dislike?

integration functionalities are not that great

integrated HR system to handle all employee activities

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.

"Oracle HCM Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the full functionality of the product

What do you dislike?

i think that the product is not flaxiable

integration to Oracle EBS on promise

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Tristan T.
Tristan T.

"goog"

What do you like best?

intuitive workflow. Great performance tracking

What do you dislike?

no major concerns at this time. We enjoy the software

managing and tracking our performance data

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Parul s.
Parul s.

"better than salesforce"

What do you like best?

HCM - Performance,GHR, Payroll, Time & labour

What do you dislike?

HCM-Payroll is really using complex algo

HR Solution, Payroll ,performance

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Very Easy to Use and Smart App"

What do you like best?

I love how you can display so much information on one screen and everything is integrated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that I dislike but maybe a way to customize or personalize the pages would be great.

Sharing useful information across the system and allowing others to also play around with the conditions to their need.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Nasir M.
Nasir M.

"Human resources cloud"

What do you like best?

User interface, work flow and business processes

What do you dislike?

Training roll out time and preparation time

Training on boarding, recruiting

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Oracle/Hyperion/Studio"

What do you like best?

I can narrow down information to specific information that I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult and confusing to use in the beginning.

I can't answer this question as I am just a user and not the administrator of this program.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Just started using it!"

What do you like best?

It looks awesome. It also lets people input everything individually.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be difficult to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for or go back to where you were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the UX a little more.

Employees handle everything on their own -- from hour inputs to payroll.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by David S.
David S.

"HCM Cloud is great"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is super easy to use and fast

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I like everything.

nothing

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Oracle Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

It puts everything you need in terms of HR all in one place and makes it easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Subscriptions can be expensive for the services offered.

We are able to function without a huge HR department because Oracle gets most, if not all, of it done for us.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Sumit G.
Sumit G.

"One place stop-oracle"

What do you like best?

Payroll, Compensation, Cloud usage, HR product

What do you dislike?

Payroll is really using complex algorithms

HR product suite

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"This program is very easy to use. and helps me with my day to day tasks."

What do you like best?

I love how it tracks and stores all of my information so it is easily accessible when I need it on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software delays which has be slo down my work ethic in the office.

Everyone seems completely satisfied and hasn't complained about the software.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"PeopleSoft HR and PeopleSoft Financials"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly and our ITD division can implement improvements to our systems and help us create queries exportable to Excel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that we may not always foresee how some changes impact other features until after the implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that whatever others systems you use can interact with it or capture the data, at the very least.

Benefits of using the system for payroll and benefits are outstanding.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Nagaraju B.
Nagaraju B.

"Oracle HCM Techno Functional Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle Database and its integrated data security

What do you dislike?

User Interfaces are not frendly when compare to other applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong data integritiy and ease of use

Customization to look and feel and accomidate customer specific data in EIT's and SIT's

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User

"Oracle review from a head recruiter's perspective"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to reach out to candidates. Also the back office suite is very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It has been a great product for our company.

We are much more organized and efficent and we are saving money.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great customization "

What do you like best?

The Oracle Learn Cloud allows the user to pull back the curtain and completely customize their system

What do you dislike?

A bit antiquated in the UI UX but the Oracle team has worked hard to modernize

Allows us to create, deliver and track training and elearning

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"not one of the best systems i have used"

What do you like best?

it holds alot of historical information and the data is secure and can be archived

What do you dislike?

the worst system to learn, reporting is bad and it is not user friendly

HRIS problems of storing accurate data, data integrity, user authentification

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good Experience so far using cloud irecruitment"

What do you like best?

Configuration and setup was really quick versus traditional implementation of other Oracle eBS modules.

What do you dislike?

Security of the data was a concern; initially support process was a little bit unusal for us but got settled with time.

Ease of Implementation and configuration

"hcm cloud is great"

What do you like best?

liked the centralization , with hcm in the cloud , the performance is expected to be great , the configuration issue are supposed to be minimized

What do you dislike?

Securrity , being on cloud has an impact on the minds of consumenrs

hiring

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"User friendly and easy to implement"

What do you like best?

Meets almost all requirements and easy to use, Easier from SI implementation perspective.

What do you dislike?

Limitation - Especially in the area of Payroll

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meets all Hr related and helps best of HR practices followed.

Employee talent and performance mainly

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Oil & Energy
Internal Consultant in Oil & Energy

"Slef Service capability is great in Oracle"

What do you like best?

Oracle Payroll

Oracle HRMS

Global Deployment

Absence Management

Benefits

Self Service

What do you dislike?

Run number of processes to push Time to Payroll and OTL has few issues that is never resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more user friendly, have very good user guide for running processes

Transfers between GRE's are mostly done in our business. Payroll is in-house for most of the countries.

"Oracle HCM"

What do you like best?

I have been using Oracle products for almost 20 years.

What do you dislike?

We like it, no complaints. Implementing is good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes ease of use and easy to implement

All HCM - Hr, benefits, and workforce management

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Good show"

What do you like best?

The features that this product provides are unmatched. Wouldn't trade this for nothing else.

What do you dislike?

Not really a product where you would dislike things. But speed in the product should have been better

Compensation

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Around 12+ years of experience"

What do you like best?

Look and Feel, maintenance, easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Not all topics have full documentation and dependent on Oracle SR team raising SR's

Maintenance by business is reduced a lot

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"friendly software"

What do you like best?

oracle is used across many business which makes it easy to go from one employer to another.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i dislike about it.

engaging employees

manage workforce trends

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Nice program for your needs."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the software is very good.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the program is a little high.

Able to save necessary business items in cloud and relieve space.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Financial Services

"It’s okay"

What do you like best?

It holds a lot of information and is helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are minor challenges like timing out frequently.

You get a lot of information at your fingertips.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"i liked the quickness of use"

What do you like best?

this is a great product and very easy to use

What do you dislike?

took some training but once we got past that it was good

the old on premise

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Internal Consultant in International Affairs
Internal Consultant in International Affairs

"Oracle ERP Applications"

What do you like best?

Integrated system. Easy customization. Industry level technology.

What do you dislike?

Upgrade issue, need to be in the lastest version to be using the new features, which is expensive.

NA

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Oracle HCM what you need"

What do you like best?

Full stack HR system that provides with a updated UX interface

What do you dislike?

the integrations between HCM and Taleo.

HR system simplification and base cost savings.

"Review of HCM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to navigate for users. Mobile applications.

What do you dislike?

Some of the screens are not modern looking

HR for personnel; self service for employees

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Executive Sponsor in Utilities
Executive Sponsor in Utilities

"Excited to see the TA module"

What do you like best?

The ability to set roles and the onboarding module

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We have it implemented it yet.

Candidate experience, reduce time to fill

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Easy of use with great features"

What do you like best?

Personal portrait on ESS, True Global HR Implementation

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screen is squeezing and unable to maximize.

Multiple Assignment changes in a single day.

Goal Management

Fast formulas with Context which is a great feature.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"review of HCM cloud"

What do you like best?

ease of use for the end users without technical knowledge

What do you dislike?

stability of product as new features get introduced

faster time to market

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"focal review"

What do you like best?

ability to work from any device, clear UI

What do you dislike?

performance and explorer not working well

HR master data , focal review

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Oracle HCM best product"

What do you like best?

it makes my financaial reconcialtion easy

What do you dislike?

Integration is an issues with the HCM cloud

Benfited workforce insights increase operational efficiency

Learn more about Oracle HCM Cloud

Oracle HCM Cloud Videos

Learning about Oracle HCM Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle HCM Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.