Oracle Higher Education Cloud

Oracle Higher Education Cloud helps our customers make student success easier with complete finance, HR, and student software and a proven cloud platform.

Work for Oracle Higher Education Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Higher Education Cloud?

Oracle Higher Education Cloud Reviews

Showing 13 Oracle Higher Education Cloud reviews
Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of running financial reports in real time.

What do you dislike?

If i were a more bars and graphs type of person, this would look too robotic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly navigating and reports. May seem a bit confusing until you try it hands on. The expense reports are self-explanatory. I do not populate the background items to select from, but on my end I can easily assign my budget items or travel expense items to the correct budget line with very minimal error.

We run trial and ledger balances frequently. Having multiple levels of security helps with efficiency since I don't have to wait on one person for a simple answer. I love usnig Oracle to shop in the Marketplace now. It cuts our supply ordering process down to one day! It allows the shopper to pick items and assign a cart to another person to approve. Quick budget check and the vendor gets the order and some can get prepared and shipped the same day! We've gotten supply orders the next day on many occasions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Higher Education Cloud
Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by <span>Mary J.</span>
Mary J.

"Limited user interface but potential"

What do you like best?

I was able to figure out ways to use keyboard shortcuts for some windows/fields. This made data entry significantly faster.

What do you dislike?

It was limited in a lot of its functions. It did not have capabilities to create schedules; its report functions were often spotty, timed out, or otherwise unreliable. Start up would often take a significant amount of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be crystal clear about all functionality you want/need. Check that against the functions that Oracle can offer before committing and getting stuck with a platform that isn't all-inclusive of your needs.

We used this as a student management platform.

What Higher Education Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by <span>Anna B.</span>
Anna B.

"There has to be something better...maybe"

What do you like best?

Logging into Oracle is very easy, and once logged in, you can find what you need.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive for navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend solid training. It is not hard, just not intuitive.

I am able to easily access student transcripts once they are uploaded into the system.

Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"This is a great program"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use program, easy to search what I am looking for all the time!

What do you dislike?

That there are several different places to look for what I am looking for.

With it's easy to use tabs, I am able to assist other colleagues with paperwork and messages they are looking for. It stores EVERYTHING!

Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by <span>Dr. Natalie A.</span>
Dr. Natalie A.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

The organization of the product is simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

The product takes a long time to load on certain devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for payroll, but I am not sure of its other uses.

Timesheet are the biggest use I have had for Oracle. It does timesheets in an efficient manner.

Oracle Higher Education Cloud review by <span>Alexandra K.</span>
Alexandra K.

"PeopleSoft College network"

What do you like best?

Access to a multitude of information in one database cloud, quickness of availability of information, frequent updates and instant access

What do you dislike?

Constant network outages or denial of access to information for updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for distributing grades and other student curriculum information to a wide audience of people

N/A

Learning about Oracle Higher Education Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Higher Education Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.