Oracle inQuira

3.0

By enabling searches across a wide variety of sources, Oracle's InQuira knowledge management products offer simple and convenient ways for users to access knowledge that was once hidden in the myriad systems, applications, and databases used to store ente

Work for Oracle inQuira?

Learning about Oracle inQuira?

Oracle inQuira Reviews

Showing 2 Oracle inQuira reviews
Oracle inQuira review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"It gets the job done, but it's not my favorite tool"

What do you like best?

We used inQuira for many years before Oracle bought it. Our version is called Oracle Knowledge but it's the same tool. Oracle inQuira's interface is familiar to me, so I'm comfortable using it. It's fairly easy to figure out how to draft articles, submit for Editor review, and request localization. Version history is reliably maintained and it's easy to revert to previous versions. Everything is automated, which is nice. We used to have to do a lot of what we do in this tool manually.

What do you dislike?

It's not a very modern interface. My main complaint about the tool is that the search feature is very limited. It often doesn't even work (I get an error message), and when it does work it's difficult to get the results I need. The text editor could use a lot of work. Adding an image to an article is a nightmare (no drag 'n drop).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for something a bit more modern if you can.

My department uses it to maintain form letters sent to customers, as well as news articles read by internal employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle inQuira
Oracle inQuira review by Melissa B.
Melissa B.

"Best CRM solution with advanced features"

What do you like best?

I like that the system provides support in many ways. The self service support has been a huge help. The best feature in my opinion is the capabilities of the system to pull in the data so we are not repeatedly asking the same things.

What do you dislike?

This is a very expensive system to own and it is very complex. I wish there was a way to make it a little easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend researching all the benefits as well as cons before making the final decision. It is very expensive but it has proven to be worth it.

it appears that the roadmaps are not fully operational. I have found ways to work around this but it takes time to do it. This is a huge benefit to our customers so we have been dealing with the bumps in the road.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Oracle inQuira for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

KnowledgeOwl Logo
KnowledgeOwl
Knowledge base software
Whatfix Logo
Whatfix
4.7
Whatfix is a platform to create interactive guides, which helps businesses reduce support queries and improve user on-boarding.
Solvvy Logo
Solvvy
4.8
Solvvy is an intelligent self-service solution that reduces ticket volume and improves customer experience.
AnswerDash Logo
AnswerDash
Give your customers the right answers, in the right place, at the right time with AnswerDash's predictive Q&A engine.
Aspect CXP Pro Logo
Aspect CXP Pro
Aspect CXP Pro empowers enterprises to deploy contact center & customer engagement self-service solutions on voice (IVR), text/messaging (chatbots), and mobile channels (disposable apps) with a design-once-deploy-anywhere approach.
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software Logo
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software
ProProfs Knowledge Base is knowledge management software used to create highly-searchable online FAQ’s to improve customer service and reduce tickets. ProProfs helps centralize access to all your files, documents and how-to articles ensuring they can be accessed across multiple devices and platforms.
Salesforce Knowledge Logo
Salesforce Knowledge
3.9
Salesforce Knowledge lets you create and manage a knowledge base with your company information and securely share it when and where it's needed.
Salesforce Customer Self-Service Logo
Salesforce Customer Self-Service
4.0
Salesforce Customer Self-Service helps customers find answers fast, on their own terms and time frame. It gives your customers the self-service portals, discussion forums, and access to the answers they need quickly, anytime, and from their laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
GuideMe by EdCast Logo
GuideMe by EdCast
4.8
GuideMe is a developer and manufacturer of on screen training software.
Inline Manual Logo
Inline Manual
4.8
Create in-app tutorials/walkthroughs, train users right within application.

Learning about Oracle inQuira?

* We monitor all Oracle inQuira reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.