Oracle inQuira

By enabling searches across a wide variety of sources, Oracle's InQuira knowledge management products offer simple and convenient ways for users to access knowledge that was once hidden in the myriad systems, applications, and databases used to store ente

Work for Oracle inQuira?
Freshdesk customer self service  leader  2x

Learning about Oracle inQuira?

Oracle inQuira Reviews

Showing 1 Oracle inQuira review
Oracle inQuira review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

Best CRM solution with advanced features

What do you like best?

I like that the system provides support in many ways. The self service support has been a huge help. The best feature in my opinion is the capabilities of the system to pull in the data so we are not repeatedly asking the same things.

What do you dislike?

This is a very expensive system to own and it is very complex. I wish there was a way to make it a little easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend researching all the benefits as well as cons before making the final decision. It is very expensive but it has proven to be worth it.

it appears that the roadmaps are not fully operational. I have found ways to work around this but it takes time to do it. This is a huge benefit to our customers so we have been dealing with the bumps in the road.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle inQuira

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Learning about Oracle inQuira?

* We monitor all Oracle inQuira reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.