Oracle Sales Analytics

3.9

Oracle Sales Analytics provides hundreds of key performance indicators and more than 130 reports in five customizable dashboards.

Work for Oracle Sales Analytics?

Learning about Oracle?

Compare Oracle Sales Analytics to Similar Solutions

Oracle Sales Analytics Reviews

Showing 90 Oracle reviews
Oracle review by Karli S.
Karli S.

"core technology consultant at oracle"

What do you like best?

Oracle on Oracle gels together like PPJ. it is the state of the art technology created and developed specifically for handling a lot of data, separating that data, and using that to make informed decisions.

What do you dislike?

When there are bugs or downtime, it can stop your entire process of something you are trying to get done.

i am solving things such as how to connect data to potential customers and customers information as well as how much they have bought in the past 10 years 20 years etc. Benefits include that you can pretty much find out anything you want about a company's history of purchases or background etc. all through a few clicks and navigating.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Sales Analytics
Oracle review by Helina S.
Helina S.

"Great insight"

What do you like best?

Oracle Sales Analytics exceptionally helpful to me and co-workers because it helps us to build better reports for senior management teams and help us with budget planning and task management while keeping everything in one place. I love that there are so many different programs all rolled into one suite. It makes it easier than having to switch formats or applications all the time.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use a face lift as it feels a little clunky, dry and boring. It took a little longer to get the hang of how to use the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it is a typical analyzing tool, it looks a little dry and boring, but will give you tremendous insight on how you and the rest of the team is performing and where things can be improved.

Getting better insight on the performances of all the team members.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

Oracle review by Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

"All the info you need "

What do you like best?

I like ORACLE because it provides all the reports that you need. When I need to know the amount of product I have in store, it tells me. It also tracks my shipment and employee progress!

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything major, the application looks a little old school and it hasn’t had an update in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty easy to navigate! Oracle does everything my company needs.

It’s helping discover what we sell the most of and how to push the items that aren’t selling as well.

Oracle review by User in Internet

"Oracle is awesome - great way to plan!"

What do you like best?

Oracle is an excellent tool because it actually allows you to plan your day. With many Sales People, only 33% of the time are we actually selling, this cuts out a lot of the clutter in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing against the product, however the initial installation of Oracle was tricker than I had originally thought it would be to set-up. However, with eh staff, this has changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found oracle to be pretty simple in setting-up and working with. I would at least recommend calling them and seeing whether or not your business would be a fit from a technology standpoint. With regard to cloud computing, it's hard to beat anything that Oracle is doing these days.

For the most part, time management has been pretty effective through working with Oracle. Moreover, transporting data to and from systems has been much easier as well in the entire sales and organizational process.

Oracle review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Netsuite"

What do you like best?

Oracle/Netsuite is something I use daily. It houses very important information for our company. It’s keeps the records organized in the sense of files, billing, invoices etc. It has a plethora of functions, some I know nothing about. It is a very extensive application.

What do you dislike?

Since then program is so extensive, it can get cloudy sometimes. Meaning there could potentially be several ways to do one thing which can become confusing. It is not the most user friendly program. Unless trained on each field and each function, most areas could easily be passed up from lack of knowledge.

We house our contracts and invoicing through oracle. It keeps the records organized.

Oracle review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Oracle Can Be Used To Track Sales"

What do you like best?

Everyday, we use Oracle in the office to monitor what is going in and what is coming out from a logistic standpoint. We are able to break down the data to find who are our most valued customers from a gross profit view. Oracle is always used

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information such as sales made in real-time does not update as quickly as you would like for it to. That is the only dislike of the product. However, I understand that this is not always an easy solution to fix.

We sent out shipments daily. The program helps us track those shipments in an efficient way where we can monitor closely as soon as product leaves our warehouse and arrives at the customer's doorstep.

Oracle review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"This is one of the best softwares I have used for my job in sales"

What do you like best?

The performance, this system offers a lot of benefits when it comes to the sales department at my job. It gives all the information required when trying to find prices the Competition uses, many of our clients search with other hotels in the area before coming to us so that's why we have a good number of clients, Oracle Sales Analytics helps organizations compete more effectively in the marketplace by providing real-time, actionable insight into every sales opportunity at the point of customer contact.

What do you dislike?

It's slow sometimes but other than that There's nothing to dislike. If you aren't comfortable using new platforms, then maybe you might not like using the platform, but once you get a hold of it, then you will understand what I'm talking about. It might be slow at times, but it'll be fine later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To take the tutorials

I do sales in a hotel, this helps me find the Competition rates

Oracle review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Good tool for sales people"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps me become more efficient in my sales processes. It enables me to take a deeper dive into my processes and stats to be able to improve my techniques. It also helps me to more accurately gauge my pipeline and forecast for reporting to my managers. When I moved into more of a managerial role, I was able to also track Sales Performance Metrics and Pipelines

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't get all the data in that I need. It is also a pretty slow tool, not near as fast as some other tools I use, but still manageable.

Both of these I dislike, but the biggest dislike is the price, as it is expensive.

Becoming a better sales person

Oracle review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Very Likely to Recommend!"

What do you like best?

As always with Oracle, I'm super pleased with their product. Since using Oracle Sales Analytics, our office team has been preforming more efficiently and effectively. For myself personally, I was able to review my stats which helped in the long run improve my performance. Beyond self performance, it's useful in finding prices other companies quote.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike, it's a little on the slow side and the price is rather expensive. I do think the ROI is worth using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you're up to using a platform software. Some of our team members were a little thrown off because they weren't use to utilizing platforms before in the past. It can be a learning curve to some.

Getting your whole team on the same page for sales growth and goals, teaching the staff how to use the tools and become better sales people.

Oracle review by Dale K.
Dale K.

"Oracle gives you fast and organized reports"

What do you like best?

Oracle is very easy to navigate any of the smart dashboards

What do you dislike?

There are times when the system slows down the entire network work pulling data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a intuitive data reporting system that can give you accurate information with quick ways of looking at different views and graphs this this a great analytic reporting system for you.

Using Oracle to help analyze sales data, looking for sales trends and comparisons. I utilize to look for sales data to highlight categories that are below industry trends and those that are trending above industry trends, easily by connecting to different data sources

Oracle review by SHAWANDA A.
SHAWANDA A.

"Using Oracle "

What do you like best?

Oracle is an all around system. Many call centers use oracle for daily usage. It was one of the best systems we used.

What do you dislike?

When you are locked out you have to call and speak with an agent. Not good if you are on the clock taking calls. There should be another way to reset password or unlock your computer.

Helps to understand and identify customer problems and helps with the solution. Provides accurate data for the businesses. Updated platform that is easy to comprehend.

Oracle review by John W.
John W.

"Great daily tool"

What do you like best?

Having the most important data available anytime and in real time. Being able to check the on the health of your sales team without having to make all the calls that were once necessary.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an easier way of extracting and manipulating data. It takes longer than I'd like to incorporate multiple data sets into one spreadsheet.

I can't stress enough how useful and effective real time numbers are to the sales process. It's a game changer.

Oracle review by Rishan M.
Rishan M.

"To build traditional business intelligence and implement marketing plan strategy"

What do you like best?

User friendly and their reports are very useful for marketing research. It is accurate and also very useful for marketing students to build reports.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has more features which is kind of taking over Oracle Analytics software

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful in providing business solutions to your sales and marketing real-world problems. Salesforce has more features compared to this software. They even have an entire dashboard for customer profile.

Virtual environment to solve sales problems and also analyse data to come up with new solutions

"oracle"

What do you like best?

It helps me see how well we did on certain days and that helps determine what our sales target will be this time in a year. It also lets me know what consumers are buying and what they aren't so I can find a way to market better.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't accurately describe what the day was like. For example I could have the same customer walk in and out of my store multiple times and that makes it look like there was a lot of traffic but not sales.

To make sure the store needs are met and we aren't under staffing on a day where we have more traffic and that we aren't over staffing on says where the traffic is low

Oracle review by Clara T.
Clara T.

"I wish it were easier to look at"

What do you like best?

I like that all the data is there and we have full control of what we input in the system, not relying on other companies to upload the data for us. It’s all at our fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Formatting is not nice. There are so many filters that honestly, I have no idea what they are for or what they do. I recommend more training and access to NetSuite customer service.

Sales history.

Oracle review by Stephnie C.
Stephnie C.

"Oracle review"

What do you like best?

Provides excellent source of information

Pretty straight forward with up to date data

Easy to use

Would recommend

What do you dislike?

Slow at times. But not too bad overall

It usually picks up after a bit

Nothing else bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend

Helps find competition rates

To help us beat others in pricing in the same business

Oracle review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Not so user friendly "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Allows you to save frequently used reports to dashboard

What do you dislike?

Reporting is constantly changing formats which makes it less user friendly

Helps with daily sales, comp numbers

Oracle review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

It is widely used in large companies. It is cross- platform. It has a lot of featuries. It has built-in programming language.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would consider changing is the amount Oracle punishes incompetance.

In the past, IT departments have been responsible for maintaining and providing this data to other functions and lines of business in a company

"The Wise Choice"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize and simplify the analytics strategies we have tasked ourselves with. Straight forward, tons of resources for managing, visualization can be a make or break for some people (visual learners).

What do you dislike?

Don't be confused, this solution costs money. That said, be diligent about determining your ROI based on current cost structure and you'll see the ability to trend your data and make decisions with more relevant information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to at least 2 others and create a checklist of what you need and why. Rank the requirements and choose the software that best meets the requirements. Price control is not the most important aspect.

Big data analytics / hadoop. vizualization, getting everyone on the same page and understanding the true direction and reasons behind the decisions.

Oracle review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I Love Oracles Sales Software "

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to manage my pipeline and also manage my sales team with this software .

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about this software however the cost is high you must be willing to make a investment to utilize this software .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money to invest I would reccomend getting this software for your sales team it will help out your company in so many ways .

Being able to predict where my next sale will come from and to manage my sales team

Oracle review by User

"Making data analytics the easiest to use"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to easy analyze our business, create custom reports regarding specific customers , and be able to explain these dynamics to team members through these reports and easy to understand visuals.

What do you dislike?

Sometime would have error issues but i'm not sure if that was the connection at my previous job or actually dealing with Oracle

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend for a company that is looking to build and utilize reports to analyze their business. Easy to update and use

sales analyses, custom reporting, reporting that could be dynamic and easily replicated

Oracle review by Lola G.
Lola G.

"Easy "

What do you like best?

If you're like me, you quietly put up with copy and paste on mobile because there's no other choice. Selecting a phone number, email address or phrase doesn't always work perfectly, and you spend time fidgeting with the selection bars in the right place.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing specific that I can think of right now

It benefits the business by being cost effective and user friendly

Oracle review by John S.
John S.

"My Oracle Sales Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

It helps our sales analytics team manage sales performance , and see how newly implemented sales process are effecting their performance.

What do you dislike?

It performs somewhat slow at times. Not sure if it the product or something on our end.

It's a great tool for all sales teams to be able to understand where we stand in terms of performance.

Oracle review by Administrator

"New User Here"

What do you like best?

The look of the dashboard and interface is very visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

It does not move as fast as our previous CRM and duplicating similar entries is very difficult and tedious. Also, there are too many steps to search.

We are able to combine our activity on the Sales side with the work of our actual product. It is very helpful to have these kind of references at our fingertips.

Oracle review by Brandi S.
Brandi S.

"In my opinion..."

What do you like best?

I like how I can always get up to date, real time data! It's so important now a days when trends come and go quickly.

What do you dislike?

I love everything so far. I need more time to use it

To find

Things

That I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I have solved problems of connecting our product with the right consumer market. Being able to connect on all platforms really gives us the insight to target

Oracle review by Gerri S.
Gerri S.

"Great Sales System "

What do you like best?

The best part about orcale sales is how easy it is to track the deals you are working on and keeping accounts organized.

What do you dislike?

The platform feels a little clunky, could have updated graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use system for people that are ok with computers this is the best to use.

Mangaging different accounts.

Oracle review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Sales Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

The software is fairly straightforward to use.

What do you dislike?

The software can be clunky and seems outdated at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gets easier to use after you get used to the clunkiness of the software.

The software helps show how great our sales are in which area and also where we need to improve.

Oracle review by Dana T.
Dana T.

"Love this cloud service "

What do you like best?

I loved all of the different graphs. The variety of visuals really helped!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow when there are so many trying to use it.

I have utilized Oracle Sales Analytics to help me track and identify sales. I have been able to close sales that would have likely never been closed if not for Oracle.

Oracle review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Could use some work"

What do you like best?

I like seeing how much money I’ve made and

What do you dislike?

Oracle takes forever to update, sometimes you will have to wait almost a week

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great to know where you stand as far as sales but takes longer than it should to update

It does help to keep track of my goals

"Oracle Sales Analytics"

What do you like best?

Determine which products and

customer segments generate the most

revenue, Deepen customer relationships by

obtaining a 360-degree view of

customer activities

What do you dislike?

I dislike most the • Identify up-sell and cross-sell

opportunities within existing accounts. It interferes sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle Sales Analytics is a great tool to use, it is very helpful.

The business problems I am solving with Oracle Sales Analytics are reducing cost. Reduce implementation cost and risk through integrated analytic solutions. I have realized benefits I have not seen in other products.

Oracle review by Lyndsie L.
Lyndsie L.

"great forecaster"

What do you like best?

its a great growth forecaster and maximizes sales growth. its ease of use is great and its an amazing product.

What do you dislike?

nothing much. its a great product. the ease of use is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a fantastic product.

i have maximized my employees growth potential and see future sales growth as well.

Oracle review by Consultant

"Oracle sales analytics"

What do you like best?

Oracle Sales Analytics provides real time insights on the critical opportunities on the pipedrive via live pipedrive management of, increasing the sales efficiency. It is the all in one software that i can think of.

What do you dislike?

The looks are not that attractive, kind of old I'd say, but it gets the job well done.

To meet my sales quotas and improve my performance by keeping tracks of the activities. Also for preparing detailed analysis report.

Oracle review by Donnaemilia R.
Donnaemilia R.

"I have enjoyed working with oracle"

What do you like best?

Easy and quick organization of student information

What do you dislike?

Crashed/timed out very easily after a few moments. Disclaimer of systems that Oracle works on also made it confusing because initially it looks as if there is an issue.

Keeping student profiles organized and allowing for information to be stored easily

Oracle review by Seher H.
Seher H.

"ok"

What do you like best?

it was just ok. i dont know what else to say. It was really good interface but i guess i would recommend to another person.

What do you dislike?

i dont like that it was slow and stuff. I dont have much else to say.

benefits are that it is handyl

Oracle review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Smart Analytics With User Friendly Results"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easily configured with our other operating systems and digital footprint. The analytics provided are accurate and useful.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the analytics tool integrated in the sales funnel/CRM tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and implement, and a value for the cost.

The ability to see the reach of our technology sales efforts.

Oracle review by User in Computer Software

"Clunky, Difficult to use, but it does work"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to run reports on campaigns, site visitors, email opens, etc. The reports that you can run via Oracle really do shed light into trends and what is working/not working.

What do you dislike?

Very clunky, ugly interface that is generally not super user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can find something that is more user friendly with the same capabilities, do it.

Business analytics primarily to understand trends within our market and help us run more successful campaigns.

Oracle review by User

"Why Oracle Sales Analytics works"

What do you like best?

Do you like tracking sales? Do you like to know how well you're doing in your next marketing campaign? If so, Oracle Sales Analytics is right for you! It provides plenty of information for the day-to-day office worker. It makes everything easier as well. If you are able to do everything quickly, then everything will be done right.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep track of how you're doing in your next campaign, then you should be sure to use this platform.

I was able to keep track of what works and what doesn't work. It allows me to realize what areas we need to improve on and what areas we already excel in.

Oracle review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

User Friendly app, easy to understand, and works well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes crashes happen, which just ends up being frustrating.

Helps with getting a grasp on the success of the business. Builds a decent Profit and Loss portfolio.

Oracle review by Malik B.
Malik B.

"Best expérience "

What do you like best?

Oracle sales analytics is very easy and procure excellent experience

What do you dislike?

Oracle sales analytics request expérience for table.

With oracle sales analytics it’s very easy to define compagnie sales and month up and down

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that oracle provides easy access to our sales analysis. It makes for easier communication between staff

What do you dislike?

I dislike that oracle is only available on a pos and not on our tablets. Tablet applications would make things quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle sales analytics is a great tool for communication

It let's us know how much we are selling each hour and what we need to make up for to meet our sales goals.

Oracle review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Great tool but can be overwhelming for begginers"

What do you like best?

Dashboards and exporting sales data to create charts from csv

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the interface can be off putting for regular use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials and use applications frequently for best ROI

sales reporting

Oracle review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Sales analytics and try to find additional sales based on a deep dive."

What do you like best?

Easy to find opportunities. I can find and develop sales agents based on the data provided. Ir is easy to grab this and provide incentive opportunities based on the sales metrics and key performance indexes.

What do you dislike?

Slow to navigate the systems. Sometimes work is conducted under slow band width conditions that might reside. The slow internet negatively impacts the usability moving forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Finding incremental opportunities and addressing their needs. Increased sales compensation based on finding hidden opportunities moving forward.

Oracle review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Oracle Sales Analytics a top choice"

What do you like best?

I liked the layout of Oracle Sales Analytics

What do you dislike?

It can take some time to acclimate to the design

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with all the Oracle Sales programs.

I am using this to aid my sales analytics

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

Super easy program to use. Makes it easy to read numbers and percentages per department

What do you dislike?

you have to open a lot of windows to get to different data. It makes it hard to pull things up on devices such as a cell phone

Easy to break down sales by department. The benefit is you dont have to look through multiple reports fo figure our sales

Oracle review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Oracle tracks sales numbers"

What do you like best?

All in one place makes it easy to see results

What do you dislike?

Very cumbersome, different settings, hard to administer for large companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire staff to set up; consult end users before roll out

Current territory sales results

Oracle review by User in Internet

"used this at previous job DB"

What do you like best?

i enjoyed the way it complimented my other sales programs at DB. Was very easy to link in this program with a few others.

What do you dislike?

felt very very antiquated - i had issues getting in and out of the program many times during the day or i'd simply have to re-boot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely not on par with most of salesforce products so be prepared to work thorough those issues.

we were solving a way to integrate additional very old data with new ways to find and store new sales targets.

Oracle review by Mubark (Mark) A.
Mubark (Mark) A.

"Oracle exp"

What do you like best?

I love using oracle it’s one of my favorite sy

What do you dislike?

The app can sometime shutdown while doing work

I solve the true cost of materials and warehouse

Oracle review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy and effective "

What do you like best?

This program was so easy to use because it gave you everything in one place. To be able to see usage and what was needed was such a nice thing to have. Made things easy to manage and control form one place.

What do you dislike?

The interface could have been a little smoother, but it was not the worst.

Being able to keep things organized and in order. Made things easier.

Oracle review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Excellent and efficient"

What do you like best?

How easy is to work and minimize error, keep a clean well organize financial book .

What do you dislike?

Not many people knows about it so if anything is just more advertised

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most defiantly need to give it a try, it would do great things for you

Minimize errors, excellent and easy to work, self explanatory. Give anyone with financial services a run for there money

Oracle review by Endia C.
Endia C.

"Great software "

What do you like best?

Speed and efficiency. It is very up to date.

What do you dislike?

Tools. I wish there were more options to choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn product

Keeping customer information organized

Oracle review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"performance review"

What do you like best?

this program offers a service that makes our jobs a million times easier, with real time info in order to optimize our performance and numbers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact it took me as long as it did to find software this useful for our department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say do it, if at least for a temporary change to see what your specific needs are

we've been able to forecast performance and single out areas that are lacking, while monitoring rates more closely.

Oracle review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"No complaints here"

What do you like best?

As a user for 4 years, i like the ease of the interface..very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

No complaints as of yet, I would recommend to anyone considering it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful & user friendly

The ability to monitor & measure with up to the minute & personalized insight has been very helpful in the frontline sales force

Oracle review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Easy to use but...."

What do you like best?

Everything I need to view or research is easily accessible if I add to my ‘favorites’.

What do you dislike?

I do wish each department had they own section, and less repeat entries that access the same report.

I can access all my stylists data in one place. More convenient but still think it could be more streamlined and modern.

Oracle review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"All Information Stored in One Place"

What do you like best?

I like being able to analyze where the sales occurred and in what markets at what time of year - all perfect for archival purposes.

What do you dislike?

Typical complicated oracle - lots of clicking and functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn he correct processes, there are multiple ways to do any one task in Oracle.

Finally getting a handle on the stock and the movements and sales

Oracle review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Oracle Sales Analytics "

What do you like best?

Java would work great. Oracle has some kind of features that i don't prefer much. Where java is the best.

What do you dislike?

Its slow and kind of type in twice or select the option twice. When I'm ina hurry its a mess when i work with Oracle

Benefits are its good and very organized

Oracle review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Used for sales analytics at a previous company. "

What do you like best?

This provided great insight for analytics

What do you dislike?

The product was hard to to learn but once learned it was ok.

This allowed sales insight and better analysis

User in Retail

"It is handy but does not respond all the time."

What do you like best?

I like how nice it is to see all information.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to navigate and I struggle to find the right info I need to use sometimes.

Keeps track of sales and figures to make sure we are on the right track and shows us in relation to other stores.

Oracle review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"best product out there on the market"

What do you like best?

has great ability to scale up and do so quickly. Great customer support from Oracle.

What do you dislike?

tough to train others. Very expensive to have support from Oracle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great software yet it is difficult to learn and pick up. Great customer support from Oralce but VERY expensive.

great way to analyze data and trends. Scales up easily as well.

Oracle review by User

"Oracle Sales Analytics "

What do you like best?

It is capable of taking several sources and presenting the data in a concise manner.

What do you dislike?

It took a good few months to get used to the multiple options.

We used to have to do the analysis monthly, but now we're able to look at the data points on a whole

Oracle review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Pros and cons"

What do you like best?

It helped my business have an easier track in sales and planning.

What do you dislike?

I did not appreciate the slowness of the software. It needs to be fast across all platforms to increase productivity.

It helps me understand the sales of my business better and helps me plan for my future.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

The system itself is very easy to learn, I personally find it simple to maneuver which is a plus when busy

What do you dislike?

There are slight moments where the program freezes or slows up but not often

I am easily able to follow my accounts and see what's going on

"Best for Store"

What do you like best?

The information it brings my store. What products customers buy more of.

What do you dislike?

Slow. A little hard to read at times. Blah blah blah

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your business thrive, get this software.

What to buy more of. What sells more in this area.

"Pioneer of this field "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and it’s a key tool in any businesses technical back bone

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing at first when getting intro duce

It helped me get down to the numbers and data when compairing different costumers analytics

Oracle review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"It is pretty handy"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use especially oracle on oracle. It can handle huge data and give differene reposts which are able to customized

What do you dislike?

It has bugs and downtime sometimes but not a big deal

Reports and analysis. It provides graphic reports as well

"Oracle Sales Analytics"

What do you like best?

This software is convenient and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

This software can be monotonous in regards to repetition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle sales Analytics is a accurate and efficient piece of software.

Oracle allows me to track customer service analiytics. It is easy to use and accurate.

Oracle review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Oracle review"

What do you like best?

Data base is extensive but not easily updated or cross updated. Massive information retention.

What do you dislike?

Functionality and ease of use. Needs to be more user friendly and integrated with phone systems as well as logging calls and events.

Contacting list of data base for clients and non-clients

Oracle review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"this has been very interesting, would do it again for sure! "

What do you like best?

i like how I know at all times where my figures are, trending etc

What do you dislike?

I don't like how simple it is, could give me a little more

How to better keep track of deals, Serves well when looking for bigger sales etc

"Sales Updates"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to find the categories you are tracking. You can find comps and real time updates.

What do you dislike?

At times there could be a lag in the updates.

Ensure sales are trending up

Oracle review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Not just automation! Best sales plarform"

What do you like best?

I love the automation platform, eloqua is outstanding

What do you dislike?

There are not alot of tutorial videos, the onboarding process is long

Recommendations to others considering the product

A onboarding university to help people get to know the software

seamless integration with marketing

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly, anyone can use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about the program, could load faster at times.

Great way to keep track of daily sales.

Oracle review by User in Financial Services

"Consultant "

What do you like best?

The oracle system was easy to use and efficient

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would take a while to update or load

The oracle sales stystem made is more functional for work than our older system

Oracle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Oracle Sales Anal"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to work with and stylish

What do you dislike?

I dislike the waiting period sometimes involved

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's pretty nice, not sure of a better option

I'm solving customer needs and dilemmas

Oracle review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great to Use!"

What do you like best?

This program is great to use. It is very helpful collecting information.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would give more information on certain clients we are trying to uncover.

We are using it to uncover new clients.

Oracle review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Oracle Sales Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

The timley process of data. It incorporates everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Have not found any problems or dislikes when I used it.

We are analyzing sales data to compare and incorporate in or sales strategy

Oracle review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Agile and ever changing, its getting better and better by every release.

What do you dislike?

Integrations with other tools. but that is changing and being better by every release

ABility to analyze key metrics and understand what is happening day to day

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

Great system to use helps organization and timeliness

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to get use to but great after

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system recommend to anyone

Organization and helps us be quicker

Oracle review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Love all Oracle products"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed how easy it was to find the information I needed

What do you dislike?

I dislike the EXTRA stuff that filters out

Provides an easy consult for any sales issues

Oracle review by User

"It helps me track my business."

What do you like best?

It is great for everyone working in sales and it is easy asunto use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

It helps me stay organized and accountable.

Oracle review by Agency in Financial Services
Agency in Financial Services

"Sales"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to get to what I need.graphs and charts of goals.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to load the formats not easy to print data

Compare and contrast

Oracle review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Not Happy with NetSuite/Oracle"

What do you like best?

Once the system is completely up and running live, I think it will be great.

What do you dislike?

Mislead on several items, including the Sandbox.

Inventory expiration, mispulls in the warehouse, missing stock.

"Somewhat helpful"

What do you like best?

Provides the right amount of information needed to proceed with sales

What do you dislike?

Not so easy to navigate at times. a lot of unnecessary extra

Over coming automotive challenge

Oracle review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"ehhh...a-ok"

What do you like best?

The program is okay. Not really anything to write home to mom about.

What do you dislike?

It takes too long too load. Customer service is not always the friendliest.

Sales retention

Oracle review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easy layout"

What do you like best?

The layout is pretty user-friendly and the software is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional glitches in the software.

I used the software to observe inventory.

"Sales"

What do you like best?

My mangers uses this system for sales reports

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked about this

Oracle sales helps the store review sales numbers

Oracle review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Beneficial to the workforce"

What do you like best?

Oracle sales analytics is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Oracle sales analytics Does not time out or glitch like other programs.

Oracle sales analytics helps me with understanding sales and commissions.

Oracle review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great System"

What do you like best?

The speed of the software is excellent for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes of this software to date. All smiles.

Great for processing and reporting business salesm

Oracle review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Moderate"

What do you like best?

The style and ease of going through the system.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment now.

The suggestions and and the mobility.

"Oracle Analytics "

What do you like best?

It was useful for my role in sales at Oracle

What do you dislike?

The UI was a bit outdated when organizing data

Provides insight to my sales

Oracle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Clear and concise platform Good UI.

What do you dislike?

The data sometimes was a bit slow to update.

Company used this platform. I was required to use it.

"Worse than SF"

What do you like best?

It can manage most aspects of sales and marketing

What do you dislike?

It's more clunky than salesforce and worse UI

managing sales

Learning about Oracle Sales Analytics?

* We monitor all Oracle Sales Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Oracle Sales Analytics to Similar Solutions