Oracle Sales Analytics

Oracle Sales Analytics provides hundreds of key performance indicators and more than 130 reports in five customizable dashboards.

Work for Oracle Sales Analytics?
Topopps learnmore  2x

Learning about Oracle?

Compare Oracle Sales Analytics to Similar Solutions

Oracle Sales Analytics Reviews

Showing 75 Oracle reviews
Oracle review by <span>Karli S.</span>
Karli S.

core technology consultant at oracle

What do you like best?

Oracle on Oracle gels together like PPJ. it is the state of the art technology created and developed specifically for handling a lot of data, separating that data, and using that to make informed decisions.

What do you dislike?

When there are bugs or downtime, it can stop your entire process of something you are trying to get done.

i am solving things such as how to connect data to potential customers and customers information as well as how much they have bought in the past 10 years 20 years etc. Benefits include that you can pretty much find out anything you want about a company's history of purchases or background etc. all through a few clicks and navigating.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Sales Analytics
Oracle review by <span>Helina S.</span>
Helina S.

Great insight

What do you like best?

Oracle Sales Analytics exceptionally helpful to me and co-workers because it helps us to build better reports for senior management teams and help us with budget planning and task management while keeping everything in one place. I love that there are so many different programs all rolled into one suite. It makes it easier than having to switch formats or applications all the time.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use a face lift as it feels a little clunky, dry and boring. It took a little longer to get the hang of how to use the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it is a typical analyzing tool, it looks a little dry and boring, but will give you tremendous insight on how you and the rest of the team is performing and where things can be improved.

Getting better insight on the performances of all the team members.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

Oracle review by <span>Elizabeth T.</span>
Elizabeth T.

All the info you need

What do you like best?

I like ORACLE because it provides all the reports that you need. When I need to know the amount of product I have in store, it tells me. It also tracks my shipment and employee progress!

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything major, the application looks a little old school and it hasn’t had an update in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty easy to navigate! Oracle does everything my company needs.

It’s helping discover what we sell the most of and how to push the items that aren’t selling as well.

Oracle review by User in Internet

Oracle is awesome - great way to plan!

What do you like best?

Oracle is an excellent tool because it actually allows you to plan your day. With many Sales People, only 33% of the time are we actually selling, this cuts out a lot of the clutter in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing against the product, however the initial installation of Oracle was tricker than I had originally thought it would be to set-up. However, with eh staff, this has changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found oracle to be pretty simple in setting-up and working with. I would at least recommend calling them and seeing whether or not your business would be a fit from a technology standpoint. With regard to cloud computing, it's hard to beat anything that Oracle is doing these days.

For the most part, time management has been pretty effective through working with Oracle. Moreover, transporting data to and from systems has been much easier as well in the entire sales and organizational process.

Oracle review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

Netsuite

What do you like best?

Oracle/Netsuite is something I use daily. It houses very important information for our company. It’s keeps the records organized in the sense of files, billing, invoices etc. It has a plethora of functions, some I know nothing about. It is a very extensive application.

What do you dislike?

Since then program is so extensive, it can get cloudy sometimes. Meaning there could potentially be several ways to do one thing which can become confusing. It is not the most user friendly program. Unless trained on each field and each function, most areas could easily be passed up from lack of knowledge.

We house our contracts and invoicing through oracle. It keeps the records organized.

Oracle review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

Oracle Can Be Used To Track Sales

What do you like best?

Everyday, we use Oracle in the office to monitor what is going in and what is coming out from a logistic standpoint. We are able to break down the data to find who are our most valued customers from a gross profit view. Oracle is always used

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information such as sales made in real-time does not update as quickly as you would like for it to. That is the only dislike of the product. However, I understand that this is not always an easy solution to fix.

We sent out shipments daily. The program helps us track those shipments in an efficient way where we can monitor closely as soon as product leaves our warehouse and arrives at the customer's doorstep.

Learning about Oracle Sales Analytics?

* We monitor all Oracle Sales Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Oracle Sales Analytics to Similar Solutions