Oracle Sales Cloud - Modern Sales in the Cloud. Imagine a modern sales organization. Collaborative, productive, even on-the-go. Where decisions are insight-driven and pipelines are packed.
Oracle Sales Cloud offers an array of capabilities built to meet the essential needs of sales organizations. Easy-to-use productivity tools empowers sales with the information and guidance they need to close more deals quickly; “always-on” access even when on the go increases sales teams’ effectiveness and “right-time” insights engenders sales performance.
The key elements of Oracle Sales Cloud's SFA solution are vast. They include:
• Core foundational sales force automation tools such as account, opportunity and lead
management and productivity tools
• A comprehensive partner relationship management offering to manage channel sales
and partner management
• Extensive sales performance management encompassing the science of managing
territories, quota management and sales incentive compensation
• Advanced analytics consisting of pre-built analytic reports, data visualization and
• A customer data management system to ensure clean, consolidated and complete
With rich functional capabilities and a comprehensive feature set, Oracles Sales Cloud provides a more modern approach to sales execution.
Sales Cloud leverages Oracle’s best-in-class cloud portfolio to offer a complete, integrated set sales and business tools that work together. The result is a truly context-aware, cross-channel CX Cloud Suite that delivers more value for customers’ strategic investment dollar than competitors. OSC differentiates by supporting business objectives and not just sales objectives, help expand the extended sales ecosystem, and provide a path to the future.
1. Provides Industry-specific, specialized business flows that save on customization and decrease ramp-up time.
2. Offers True Enterprise Mobile app that streamlines work for sales reps, sales managers, partner reps and channel managers on the go.
3. Delivers Process Aware BI for simple reports and infolets to advanced, interactive visualizations that support decision making.
4. Robust and Comprehensive PRM to drive channel sales and ensure partner engagement.
5. Complete Single Vendor Sales Solution based on a scalable, standards-based architecture with proven ability to support complex global deployments.
and many more..