Oracle Scorecard

Define strategic goals and objectives that can be cascaded to every level of the enterprise, enabling employees to understand their impact on achieving success and align their actions accordingly.

Work for Oracle Scorecard?
Klipfolio 2x

Learning about Oracle Scorecard?

Oracle Scorecard Reviews

Showing 10 Oracle Scorecard reviews
Oracle Scorecard review by <span>Yen N.</span>
Yen N.

Oracle is reliable and user friendly

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use. I am able to use it to view trends and determine what technology would work best for my company with our quarterly goals/objectives. There are in depth ways to to view current processes to see what model would work best for the department. I like how there are road maps so that the objective is clear and there's a step by step plan so that everyone is on the same page. It isn't super complicated. When I ran into some issues, i like how quickly customer service support responds back, very prompt.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the program freezes occasionally but not too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot

Faster turn around time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Scorecard
Oracle Scorecard review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

Oracle Scorecard Review

What do you like best?

Unique features helps

define strategic goals and objectives that can be cascaded to every level of your enterprise. With it, we can understand their impact on achieving success and can align their actions accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Its lack of collaborative feature in the cloud without lag

Creating live dashboards to provide various insights about the gstore sales

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Oracle Scorecard review by User in Printing
User in Printing

Great Strategy Tool!

What do you like best?

The seamless communication about a project's status to stakeholders within my company.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't as intuitive as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look at your overall business goals and objectives and know those before purchasing this or any similar types of software to get the most benefit out of it.

It has helped us develop a better team strategy and strong key performance indicators.

Oracle Scorecard review by <span>Abigail T.</span>
Abigail T.

using oracle scorecard for research organization

What do you like best?

we use oracle scorecard to track strategic planning

What do you dislike?

oracle scorecard is more difficult than our previous method of tracking

communicating across the organization

Oracle Scorecard review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Oracle Scorecard

What do you like best?

See the KPIs in a user friendly way. Gives the whole picture in one card.

What do you dislike?

Not very customizable. Needs more features to customize

Trying to find the performance of each department

Oracle Scorecard review by User in Research
User in Research

Gets the job done

What do you like best?

I like the ability to move pieces around and to have a free flow option.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the look of the portal, it is more dated than other systems that do the same functionality.

We are using this as a mean to show management plans and strategy for new pilot programs.

Learning about Oracle Scorecard?

* We monitor all Oracle Scorecard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.