Oracle Social Cloud

Oracle's Social Cloud provides the most comprehensive social tools to listen to social conversations, engage with customers, publish relevant content, and analyze social data to drive revenue, and align social messaging with other marketing programs.

Work for Oracle Social Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Social Cloud?

Oracle Social Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle Social Cloud a Question
Showing 9 Oracle Social Cloud reviews
Oracle Social Cloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"One Stop Shop for Social Listening, Engaging and Reporting "

What do you like best?

I like all of the updates Oracle has made, especially in the fields of semantic API and aggregating responses in one stream or folder from multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Certain elements such as paid placement would be mixed with organic until recently as far as reporting by stream. Now they have their own column for reporting. Company did not have Tumblr until recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage with your customers but also with your reps to stay on top of updates and cool new features. Did you know you can listen in on the tone sentiment of posts and tweets, positive or negative, and tackle finding brand ambassadors and influencers as well as responding to issues with a few clicks?

Oracle Social Cloud saves time and lets you listen and engage as naturally as before, but in one location with great reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle Social Cloud review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Compared to other products I've used, I can't say there's any feature of this software that another company doesn't handle better.

What do you dislike?

Software feels bloated and clunky. I've used it for two years, as required by a client I work on. I dread scheduling social media posts. It takes way too many clicks to set up a single post. I'm also not a fan of the updated engage experience and the way team assignments are handled.

Scheduling social media posts for my client who uses other Oracle products as well.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Oracle Social Cloud review by <span>Joshua L.</span>
Joshua L.

"Excellent platform"

What do you like best?

Either the ability to schedule my posts across multiple platforms at once, or the social listening tool which gave me all of the data necessary to show my boss.

What do you dislike?

I will Say that the interface is not ideal. I actually Ended up switching to another platform so that my team would find it easier to learn the program especially the data analytics tool.

No business problems. Mainly creating and executing campaigns and evaluating the subsequent data.

Oracle Social Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Useful but flaky."

What do you like best?

The visualization of our social media is very useful and has helped with our analytics and targeting.

What do you dislike?

The program seems to crash quite often leaving us stranded at times.The program sometimes also struggles with refreshing data. It could be caused by our use of Mac computers however I feel that is an acceptable excuse. Not always super user friendly either for us, again could be a result of the Mac computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look on.

We have seen significant benefit to our analyzation as it provides clear data on where our engagement and activity is performing. This has allowed us to significantly improve our social media presence.

Oracle Social Cloud review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Powerful tool with great support, listening tool needs a lot of improvement "

What do you like best?

The UI/UX is very different from other SRMs, where everything comes in an inbox email format, and you are able to see the conversation streams. A lot easier to go through the messages you need to reply to and filter those unread messages.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of information or data on the engagement portion - unable to tell me what is the response time, and how each team member is doing. The number of responses and replies, number of inbound messages are also items which we're unable to view from one dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for engagement function overall, preferably if you don't have a customer service element to your platforms.

Engaging the community across various social media platforms - it's a lot easier to read the customer's response over several messages as we are able to check on the conversation thread, similar to the native platform itself.

Oracle Social Cloud review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Community Manager"

What do you like best?

This tool is great for social media monitoring as it gives timely metrics. The simple to use dashboard makes using this tool convenient and easy. It covers a lot of needs and brings in big data on listening, measurement, sentiment, identifying influencers and reporting. This data can be used to carve out who is listening, why they're listening and what they are looking for. Often times, when working with different brands, this data is helpful to see if you are on the right track or if you need to reevaluate your approach. This tool is also great for reporting back to high-level executives and department heads to showcase the work you've been doing while highlighting key aspects that work and don't work for your communication.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it can't measure real-time posts, so for every event we have to have a war room setup to ensure that we can capture spur of the moment conversations. It would be great if there was a capability to post from your phone. Often times, having to logon to a computer can discourage or lose opportunities for great timely posts, especially when it comes to employee engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around for what best fits your needs.

Oracle solves creating value to social media. It provides a great deal of social metrics and monitors what works and doesn't work. This is great for our industry.

Learning about Oracle Social Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Social Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.