1. Variety of community written steps. You do not have to start writing from the scratch, oracle team and community already gives you enough steps. Ex: ssh, aws-related, docker build push, registry plugins, kubectl.
2. Easy to use and set up and configure from console/UI.
3. Easy to debug logs and rerun pipelines
What do you dislike?
1. Lack of api access on logs
2. Unable to transfer ownership to other business owners.
3. Lack of serverless deployment steps.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Use the free version knowing it has restrictions on concurrent pipelines.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We were able to achieve CI CD with less investment in time to learn and implement a product.
* We monitor all Oracle Wercker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.