Orange Manager

OrangeManager is a shipping software, order management and postage printing solution, designed to help manage orders, print postage, engage customers, track inventory, reports, and others.

Work for Orange Manager?

Learning about Orange Manager?

Orange Manager Reviews

Ask Orange Manager a Question
Showing 5 Orange Manager reviews
Orange Manager review by <span>Zach G.</span>
Zach G.

Great software for shipping and order management.

What do you like best?

The ease of having all our orders in one place, we sell on amazon and on our own stores online, and we can now download all orders into one system, and do all the shipping / postage / customer service within one system, it is great, and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So i have to use 40 characters minimum about my dislikes, but honestly there is nothing I dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Solved the problems with having to login to Amazon and process orders and shipping and then login to our online stores and process orders there. Also made it easier to handle customer service since we now have all orders in one place no matter where they where placed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Orange Manager

Best Shipping Software I've Tried

What do you like best?

I like to flow of the process, when I log in I immediately see my orders, do my download and I am ready to start shipping.

What do you dislike?

The set up process with connecting orders is as always a little confusing, but the support is great, and once the set up is complete then the hard part is over. other then that there isn't anything negative that comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, You will love it!

I signed up to use it for my shipping, printing packing slips and postage, and it works excellent for that.

I now also use it for all my customer service, great easy system with a folder for CSR where I can send the orders they need to deal with, or make a note and send it to them. When my csr logs in it is all on her folder.

It is also populating my Mail chimp account with my customers emails so my marketing list is always up to date.

And lately we started using Taxjar for help with tracking the sales tax, and OM is integrated with them too.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Orange Manager review by <span>Stig A.</span>
Stig A.

I Like it!

What do you like best?

I am selling some on Amazon and also on Ebay and my own weebly store. This program allows me to download all my orders into one place, process shipping / postage easily at discounted rate via GoShippo.

Makes my life much easier.

What do you dislike?

It was a little complicated to set it all up with integrations of the stores, but once I figured it all out it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend anyone out there to try it out, it doesn't cost anything to test it.

Benefits, I can handle all my orders in one place now instead of logging in to several different places.

Great for Amazon and Ebay

What do you like best?

I love it, the fact that I can download all my orders from both my Ebay and Amazon store is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dont like with it, once it is all set up then it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone to try it, it is free for 30 days.

I used to first log in to Amazon and process my orders there and then switch over to Ebay, now I have all my orders in one place no matter what marketplace they came from. makes shipping so much easier.

Also the customer service function is great, now when a customer calls I can just search for their order based on name and help them, dont have to figure out where they placed the order and log in there first.

Use it every day!

What do you like best?

Its fast, simple and easy once configured. I love that I can just get my orders shipped, and then do the others things I also need.

What do you dislike?

Its a little bit of a pain initially - because it can do so much, there are a lot of areas to look at, but it turns out most are optional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be overwhelmed by all the options. Once setup its easy!

Shipping orders, customer service, tax figuring

Learning about Orange Manager?

* We monitor all Orange Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.