Orderhive

Orderhive is a multi-channel order and inventory management system. Orderhive will allow you to focus on your core business by offering powerful features and integrations required to streamline business processes.

Work for Orderhive?
Acctivateinventorysoftware 2x

Learning about Orderhive?

Orderhive Reviews

Ask Orderhive a Question
Showing 7 Orderhive reviews
Orderhive review by Administrator

Great for small companies, still needs improvements

What do you like best?

Orderhive has a very customizable interface which carries across all authorized users, which is incredibly helpful for streamlining order review processes. It also has decent integration with WooCommerce and Shipstation, order tagging is a breeze, editing, invoicing, etc. are all also incredibly effortless with this system

What do you dislike?

Right now there's not very good shipment integration, i.e. our webdev team had to fool around with the API in order to properly trigger shipment confirmation emails to customers, though this may be a shortfall of WooCommerce more than Orderhive. The inventory system, at the moment, doesn't have good organizational tools, but we have been told that large changes to this are being made in the next couple of weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that it's not a good system for processing and printing shipment labels/information. It has all the tools there they just don't work yet. We've been told this will be implemented "soon" but for now we're using their ShipStation integration.

Our company is currently using Orderhive for inventory tracking and shipment tracking. IT's been beneficial for us because WC has poor inventory tools, while Orderhive's are robust with exception to organizational tools which are supposed to be implemented soon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Orderhive
Orderhive review by <span>Mandi W.</span>
Mandi W.

Very functional app and the price is a steal!

What do you like best?

I'm a new Ebay power seller, and as things started picking up, I needed software to keep track of my inventory. I found orderhive after looking at a bunch of other different software apps including...skubana, trade gecko, solid commerce, ecomdash. It was terrible trying to figure out which one was best as reps from most of the companies troll ALL the forums and pretend their customers or they bicker with each other. I especially noticed reps from solid commerce doing that. I chose orderhive over the others because it has a nice interface and you really can't beat the prices with the features and service they have.

Their customer service is absolutely top-notch. They always chat or email either right away, or they will always get back to you within hours. They're also always in the process of adding new features, improving the current ones, and integrating with as many platforms as possible that sellers use. There was an issue with my ebay account not selling, and they were very dedicated to trying to get it to work.

You can also add your own orders...which I did not see from a lot of other sites.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few features I wish there were...like it being free to follow tracking info, being able to get a discount with USPS, a bit of issues integrating with auction listings. Overall though...the price is unbeatable for what you get in terms of customer service and innovation. And I feel they will most likely add or fix those features soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great software for new sellers that is looking for something with a lot of features at a very affordable price. I definitely recommend this over most other apps.

I am trying to find software that will integrate all the platforms I sell on. THe hardest thing to find was software that had all the features I needed for shipping, adding my own orders, and keeping track of all my POs and sales.

What Inventory Control solution do you use?

Orderhive review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

Great inventory management.

What do you like best?

We currently use this software with our Vend POS and working in various stages towards implementing a webstore for racket sports at ofcourts.ca and ofcourts.com. In addition we have many local proshops for tennis and squash that utilize the Wholesale option directly the system.

It has lacked some detail features, like showing inventory quantities in Orderhive B2B, but after I requested changes, they are very quick to fix it

Nobody can construct a perfect system and charge so little money, so there are some unfinished parts. This is all fine as long as they are (and they are!) fixing them quickly when made aware of them.

So now, we can verify, the B2B works, Vend POS integration works. From our small tests, WooCommerce works as well.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I feel is missing is the ability to push the inventory (creation of items) into other channels. So say our POS- Vend is syncing into Orderhive. Products, customers, items and inventory levels are created in Orderhive. Now I want to start selling on my site Ofcourts.ca using Woocommerce. Woocommerce can sync into Orderhive, but orderhive can not populate items into the Webshop.

So I both have to import all products manually, and also everytime I make an item in Vend, it needs to be made in all other channels.

Primarily having an updated inventory across many different channels. We are also working towards having reliable sales data per channel, without going through all systems to find the numbers.

Orderhive review by <span>Tanya D.</span>
Tanya D.

Great app, great value for money and awesome customer service!

What do you like best?

We were looking for an affordable app that didn't have any limitations on number of clients, items or inventory. Most of the apps out there have very limited service. This is not the case with Orderhive. This app is worth every penny! The customer service is great and they do their best to customize the service to your needs.

I have searched high and low for similar apps, and after reviewing hundreds of them, I decided to go with Orderhive. More power to you guys!

What do you dislike?

It takes a little getting used to but you'll learn it soon enough! The order form could use more flexibility also but they do customize it to your needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to communicate with the support team during trial period to get a feel of their customer support. They also answer faster via Skype or email.

We needed an inventory system that allows us to process orders as well. We didn't like the other apps that had limitations on no. Of customers or transactions. That's just ridiculous!

Orderhive review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

Unable to cancel account!

What do you like best?

The software seemed fine until I was unable to cancel my account.

As a small business owner, all I wanted was to not be charged $29 a month until my business had a chance to pick up, at which time I would be able to afford it.

The inability to cancel your own account at any time, and to no longer get charged for a particular service is sort of a fundamental principle.

What do you dislike?

I requested that my account be cancelled on multiple occasions, since no "CANCEL" button exists in the account. Support ignored my requests until they finally told me they were cancelling my account weeks ago, but not only have I not received a confirmation of said cancellation, I can still log in to my supposedly cancelled account, and I am still receiving emails.

Their Terms of Service says that "You are solely responsible for cancelling your Orderhive account. We do not accept request for cancellations on phone or email, you need to cancel your account from Subscriptions when you log into your account.", however, no cancel button exists there (subscriptions page) or anywhere else on the user dashboard.

Orderhive is violating it's own Terms of Service by not allowing users to cancel their own account, and ignoring support requests to do so.

No longer using this company or software.

Orderhive review by <span>Bojan S.</span>
Bojan S.

Great inventory management system

What do you like best?

I own a hardware store. We sell various computer hardware. I use orderhive in the last 7 months and I can say that I love it. It is a useful multichannel order and inventory management system integrated with marketplaces, shopping carts. It offers wide variety of features and it has amazing and reliable customer support team. The software is easy to learn and you will master it very fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here. The UI is great it is easy to use and it has all the features I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you won't regret it. It has been a really helpful tool for me and my business.

I had problems with the mutlichanel orders, and this software was great solution because it offers great management tools.

Learning about Orderhive?

* We monitor all Orderhive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.