OrderStream

4.0

OrderStream help you integrate with any supplier to enable direct-to-customer fulfillment, maintain control of fulfillment with visibility and exception-based management, track and resolve fulfillment delays, and streamline delivery time.

Work for OrderStream?

Learning about OrderStream?

OrderStream Reviews

Ask OrderStream a Question
Showing 9 OrderStream reviews
OrderStream review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"Use it for managing all of the orders received from HomeDepot.com"

What do you like best?

It gives me quick and easy access to all of my orders right there. I can cancel, ship, and invoice all from OrderStream. It gives me updates on when orders need to ship and tells me when something is overdue and action is required.

What do you dislike?

I think that the search function could be expanded on. Many customers will put their phone number in for their order and I can't search that way. I have had customers ask if I could search my number and I unfortunately can't do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. It does the job and does it well. If you are selling anything on an ecommerce site and the orders are just coming in and they take up a ton of space and time, this will definitely help with this. I highly suggest this to any one that works with selling there product on an ecommerce site such as Home Depot. I actually think a lot of the big companies use this for their online sales tool. Give it a shot, you will not be disappointed.

Orders get placed on HD.com and from OrderStream. Having all of these orders in a centralized location is extremely helpful. I use another system called B2B to import the orders into Netsuite so each and every order does not need to be manually entered. Having this system allows me to look up customers order easily and cross reference it to Netsuite,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OrderStream
OrderStream review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Very good product to process EDI orders"

What do you like best?

The navigation. It is very intuitive to get to the orders, adjust inventory, or any other process. I rarely have any lag on the response time.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. It is easy to use and all the pertinent information is on the dashboard. The things I dislike come from the trading partner and not OrderStream CommerceHub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product to use for EDI order processing. It allows you to update all facets of each order and keeps it organized. The customer service is very quick to respond when you have a technical issue.

It allows us to have a quick procedure to process and update orders. All the information is easily accessible from the dashboard screen.

What Order Management solution do you use?

OrderStream review by User

"Easy to process orders"

What do you like best?

This is a very user friendly program. It is very easy to receive and update orders as well as inventory. We have never had any issues or problem using the program and we have been using it for over 5 years. Their customer service is very helpful however they are limited as to what they are able to assist with.

What do you dislike?

Very minor thing...Although we do not ship on the weekends, if an order is submitted very late on Friday night after business hours violation warnings will be sent out on Sunday because the order has not shipped. They send a lot of emails stating the order is late even if it is not. Weekends and holidays are not taken into consideration when violation warnings are sent. Because they send so many emails it is easy to ignore all of them as they are pretty much all false alarms.

When entering information about an order, if a shipping amount has to be added they do not keep record of this. We had some problems because of this but fortunately we figured out a workaround.

It is quite expensive to use this program. In addition to a monthly fee, there is a fee for every item that is ordered. The bills can get to be quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like pretty much everything about this program except for the face it is quite expensive.

We are notified every time an order is waiting. You can easily reprint packing slips and orders if needed. Their customer service is very friendly and helpful. All orders are kept orderly and easy to keep track of.

As we are able to download csv files with orders and then upload the orders into our system. This saves us a ton of time, it also helps cut down on errors that may happen when orders are entered manually.

OrderStream review by Executive Sponsor in Wholesale
Executive Sponsor in Wholesale

"OrderStream is a clunky interface, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

OrderStream allows us to connect and manage our multiple dropship vendor accounts in one place, through a common interface. The site is very reliable, with no relevant downtime in the last 3 years I have been using it.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I have with OrderStream is that inventory is siloed for each customer. I'm sure some would call it a feature, allowing a vendor to dedicate different portions of inventory to different customers. In practice, it would be much better for me (and others I have discussed it with) to decrement inventory for each account regardless of which account it was sold under. There are definitely other frustrations, but this one item would improve our experience dramatically.

Chargeback research and management is limited and confusing. I believe the issues with Sears chargebacks are really problems with Sears, not OrderStream, but it is through OrderStream that I experience the bad parts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OrderStream isn't really a choice. It is your only real option until you have grown enough for either an EDI connection directly with a retailer, or with CommerceHub. Remember that OrderStream is a retailer solution, and that's their customer, not the user. That said, support has been excellent the very few times I have needed to contact them.

Orders from different customer portals are aggregated in OrderStream. It provides a uniform appearance for disparate customers.

OrderStream review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy order processing"

What do you like best?

You can have several profiles, that really helps keep the different channels organized!

What do you dislike?

We have had issues where the feed fails. That gets very frustrating and can cause unnecessary problems in order fulfillment.

Order fulfillment and inventory for different accounts.

OrderStream review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Streaming with Amazon and Blue Stem"

What do you like best?

The integration with Blue Stem and Amazon is amazing! Inventory updates accurately and orders are easy to track.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely some lag time and delays from time to time.

We have started using Google Domains as a supplement to Go Daddy. At times the prices are cheaper and who wouldn't trust a Google branded product?

OrderStream review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"OrderStream Review"

What do you like best?

detailed and seems robust. Good upload feed with inventory feed. N

What do you dislike?

Hard to use. Seems needs experts to implement. Needs a good project manager to get system going. eeds a way to automate processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make order stream easier to use.

Connecting to Bluestem. Trying to connect to netsuite our ERP system and connect with out accounting

OrderStream review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Better than similar services"

What do you like best?

We use Commerce Hub because it is required by our retailers, but of all the software we are forced to use, this is the best.

What do you dislike?

The lack of options, can be hard to get ahold of, response time of support team could be much faster.

Order management, effeciency

OrderStream review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"C-HUB"

What do you like best?

Easy Navigation , Efficiency, The amount of information provided.

What do you dislike?

Slow response time to pull up orders, Delay in vendors receiving cancellation requests.

Order Cancellations

Learning about OrderStream?

* We monitor all OrderStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.