Orgsync is pretty limited though,
1. You can't configure it to use your own domain name (i.e. events.myschooladdress.edu.)
2. Active Directory access is limited so students have to "opt in" to use it.
3. Emails don't have any tracking so you don't know if they have any impact and minimal design options (html support is limited).
4. It's difficult to integrate with students existing calendars.
5. Creating a simple sign-up form for an event as a department (organization, according to orgsync) is very unintuitive so most departments forgo the process and use tools like Google forms, mailchimp, etc.
At our institution, campus buy-in has not been successful because of these and other issues.
I wouldn't recommend this software to anyone. Do yourself a favor and research your alternatives well before signing a contract.