Orion

The Orion Practice Management System puts critical data right on your desktop. Everything you need to know about your firm: Case Management, Docket, Calendar, E-Mails, Contacts, Communications, Financial Statistics and Client Documents.

Work for Orion?

Learning about Orion?

Orion Reviews

Ask Orion a Question
Showing 3 Orion reviews
Orion review by <span>Lisa C.</span>
Lisa C.

"Takes Some Getting Used to But a Very Thorough System"

What do you like best?

The multitude of features is great. It is more than just a time-entry system. The contacts functionality is intuitive and easy to update. From there, initiating conflicts checks is also easy. On the backend, the ability to see nearly real-time accounting data, like payments received, A/R balances, and distributions, is really helpful, though implementation of it took a little while.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version is a little clunky. As a Mac user, I must fire up MS Remote Desktop before I can get into the app (which I suspect is seamless on PCs). But the iPhone app makes up for that. It is extremely helpful to have the ability to enter time immediately through the iPhone app while onsite with clients. And, at least it can be used with Macs.

As our firm has doubled in a relatively short period of time, the need for a more comprehensive time-entry system that tied back to our accounting systems and provided visibility to all partners 24/7 was key. It was a bit of rocking rollout, but most partners, including me, now love it. And even those who had some issues had them, I suspect, because there was just so much functionality and a lot to learn.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Orion
Orion review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Adequate for time tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of choosing a time frame for tracking billable hours.

What do you dislike?

The Smart Timers are a major inconvenience, having to make sure I stop one before I start another.

N/A

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

Orion review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Orion is easy to use and can create multiple reports and summaries

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about the program is that it does not have a mobile app and that would be helpful if you work from home or the car.

Organized client list so entering time is quicker

There are not enough reviews of Orion for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Orion?

* We monitor all Orion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.