OutboundEngine

Showing 55 OutboundEngine reviews
OutboundEngine review by <span>Michele C.</span>
Michele C.

Impressive

What do you like best?

The rapid support provided by every contact we have had with this organization. All are extremely professional. If they do not know the answer, they rapidly find out and let you know.

What do you dislike?

so far nothing. The question about would I recommend you-I want to keep you to my self-but I also realize that the better my fellow agents look the better we look. Therefore we will recommend you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to move rapidly. You have two pre set up calls. Have all your social media log in info ready. Think through how you want this to work for you.

Our business is expanding rapidly and was overwhelming us trying to do all the social media work, marketing, branding, etc was keeping us from being able to respond rapidly to our clients. You have freed us to be more client oriented yet still getting the marketing media part handled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine review by <span>Blake S.</span>
Blake S.

So far so good

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and customer support has been top notch. After reading so many bad reviews, I was quite nervous to move forward; however, I have been very pleased with the quality of my assistance.

What do you dislike?

The website layout could be a bit more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you are really looking to make efforts with your recruiting; however, if you do not have someone to manage the software do not move forward because it will not produce anything if you do not monitor it.

Streamlining our recruiting efforts. It's impossible to know the temperature of our recruits without a software like this.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

OutboundEngine review by <span>Stewart W.</span>
Stewart W.

terrible service and mediocre content in their campaign

What do you like best?

I liked that they claim they could handle everything and write the content that it was supposed to be current

What do you dislike?

I thought there content was uninformed and at best meaningless in general to what is happening today. I suggested this level of content was not as shown to me prior to enrolling in their program, that i felt very mislead.

I tried to suggest they need to do additional research and add current issues to their content that was important today., affecting all of us. That there Issues were not relevant to todays issues, they had no interest. or concern . I tried to explain to them the issues affecting tax laws, etc, they could have addressed so many important issues each month, instead there content was simply a waste of time and energy to even open and read content.

I work with high net worth clients the material was meaningless.

All they wanted to do was threaten me and tell me I signed a 12 month contract there there no cancelations and there company was going to enforce it, no concerns to my business or issues i had with their performance, content.and/ or if i was satisfied with their services.

In today economic environment who wants to do business with a company like that, with that attitude?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use their current content myself, i would write my own content and allow them to use it in social media.

We simply could not solve the issues nor do i believe they cared. All they did was threaten me.

OutboundEngine review by <span>Orlando D.</span>
Orlando D.

Outbound Engine Does It Best

What do you like best?

For 15 years I never put anytime into my marketing, because I was always busy working on my loans. I needhed a company that could handle all my social media needs and just expanded by adding their referral program to my marketing campaign.

I don't have to think or do anything other than inputting or importing new contacts into the database. The feedback from my clients has been nothing but positive and their campaigns are sharp and sleek. They totally understand the social media world, which is difficult at times for me to understand since I am an old school person here...lol

Their customer support is awesome as they are super responsive to my needs and questions.

I highly recommend Outbound Engine.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about their products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the services and automation processes they have in place for my social media marketing is second to none and I feel the price is right for what they provide to their clients.

Outbound Engine is helping me stay in front of my clients and their email campaigns on my social media outlets have generated calls from past clients for their refinance and purchasing needs.

OutboundEngine review by <span>Linda C.</span>
Linda C.

OutboundEngine has been an asset in growing my business!

What do you like best?

That OutboundEngine is emailing items of value to my client and potential clients and keeping me in the forefront of their minds. And they are also keeping me relevent on my social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could save a copy of my items of value in a format that I could print off, so that I could mail these items to my clients that do not have emails or social media. Believe it or not these people do exist :)

OutboundEngine review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

OutBound Engine LIES about Free Months for referalls

What do you like best?

NOTHING because I feel lied to, misled, cheated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I was advised REPEATEDLY of a free month for any referral than I referred my brokerage and held a demonstration in front of over 20 agents, got them to sign-up yet I receive nothing different than every sign-up (a discounted monthly fee) yet absolutely nothing for the referrals. So, OE gets 20 new memberships and I get the group rate and NOTHING MORE even after providing over 30 leads and 20 members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never again.

Social media active is what OE provides yet No return on investment YET and it is February 2018 and I have been using OE since June 2017.

Learning about OutboundEngine?

* We monitor all OutboundEngine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.