OutboundEngine

Learning about OutboundEngine?

OutboundEngine Reviews

Ask OutboundEngine a Question
Showing 63 OutboundEngine reviews
OutboundEngine review by Renee Marie J.
Renee Marie J.

"Mostly Enjoy this Company"

What do you like best?

I love the newsletters, and did enjoy the social media posts

What do you dislike?

There needs to be an option of just newsletters. I just switched companies for my website, which now includes social media, blogging, and listing advertising, so I called to see about just having a newsletter through you guys. I love your newsletter, but you don't have a cheap package with just the newsletter.

I just switched companies for my website, which now includes social media, blogging, and listing advertising, so I called to see about just having a newsletter through you guys. I love your newsletter, but you don't have a cheap package with just the newsletter. I did changed to a more basic package, but I'm still paying for the social media but asked you to stop posting on social media so I don't have 2 companies posting. So I'm now technically paying $175 for just a newsletter twice a month. Not worth it in my opinion, so I probably won't keep my account much longer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine review by Tim J D.
Tim J D.

"Thought I was getting something else."

What do you like best?

The way the sales guy talked me into signing up the first day I looked at the service. It was interesting but would have liked more of a warning it was a 12 month commitment.

What do you dislike?

How they did not let me postpone the service. Tried to cancel the day after I signed up and they gave me a very hard time. Thought I might try them in the future but the customer service was brash, slightly rude, and is only available 8-5 weekdays Would not credit my account, even though I never had them do anything for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tried to cancel the day after I signed up and they gave me a very hard time and would not do it Thought I might try them in the future but the customer service was brash, slightly rude, and is only available 8-5 weekdays Would not credit my account, even though I never had them do anything for me. Never did the 'onboarding" and they still would not let me delay service fee until I was ready to start. I ended up having to dispute through credit card company within 3 days.

Did not fully sign up with them because I am provided a company product that does email drip campaigns and tracks existing client base.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

OutboundEngine review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"Excellent content to keep in touch with clients"

What do you like best?

It's so easy. My clients get great, relevant information from me on a regular basis and I don't even have to think about it. The content is great and looks so professional.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing I don't like. I've like it from the very beginning and it keeps getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every penny. I feel like a newsletter and social media posting is necessary for every agent but It would be so much more time consuming to do it on my own. My time can be better spent.

Staying in touch with my database without taking the time it would require to do it on my own.

OutboundEngine review by Jay E.
Jay E.

"Poor communication, unable to meet their promises, and excuses for not giving a credit"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy, and the on-boarding agent was helpful.

What do you dislike?

I joined with the expectation that Outbound Engine would keep 3 sources of social media updated. Without notice, Outbound Engine dropped support of Twitter. When I called to request this be fixed, I would told they dropped for some lame reason. I asked for a cancellation, but they said they would charge me 700+ dollars. Instead of stepping up and owning their failure to comply with the agreement I signed, they brushed it off as insignificant and refused to let me cancel without this huge fee.

Avoid this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use this company. You cannot trust that they will deliver on the agreement. Moreover, they will not let you cancel even if they are at fault.

Keep my sphere aware of my profession.

OutboundEngine review by Blake S.
Blake S.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and customer support has been top notch. After reading so many bad reviews, I was quite nervous to move forward; however, I have been very pleased with the quality of my assistance.

What do you dislike?

The website layout could be a bit more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you are really looking to make efforts with your recruiting; however, if you do not have someone to manage the software do not move forward because it will not produce anything if you do not monitor it.

Streamlining our recruiting efforts. It's impossible to know the temperature of our recruits without a software like this.

OutboundEngine review by Stewart W.
Stewart W.

"terrible service and mediocre content in their campaign"

What do you like best?

I liked that they claim they could handle everything and write the content that it was supposed to be current

What do you dislike?

I thought there content was uninformed and at best meaningless in general to what is happening today. I suggested this level of content was not as shown to me prior to enrolling in their program, that i felt very mislead.

I tried to suggest they need to do additional research and add current issues to their content that was important today., affecting all of us. That there Issues were not relevant to todays issues, they had no interest. or concern . I tried to explain to them the issues affecting tax laws, etc, they could have addressed so many important issues each month, instead there content was simply a waste of time and energy to even open and read content.

I work with high net worth clients the material was meaningless.

All they wanted to do was threaten me and tell me I signed a 12 month contract there there no cancelations and there company was going to enforce it, no concerns to my business or issues i had with their performance, content.and/ or if i was satisfied with their services.

In today economic environment who wants to do business with a company like that, with that attitude?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use their current content myself, i would write my own content and allow them to use it in social media.

We simply could not solve the issues nor do i believe they cared. All they did was threaten me.

OutboundEngine review by Orlando D.
Orlando D.

"Outbound Engine Does It Best"

What do you like best?

For 15 years I never put anytime into my marketing, because I was always busy working on my loans. I needhed a company that could handle all my social media needs and just expanded by adding their referral program to my marketing campaign.

I don't have to think or do anything other than inputting or importing new contacts into the database. The feedback from my clients has been nothing but positive and their campaigns are sharp and sleek. They totally understand the social media world, which is difficult at times for me to understand since I am an old school person here...lol

Their customer support is awesome as they are super responsive to my needs and questions.

I highly recommend Outbound Engine.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about their products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the services and automation processes they have in place for my social media marketing is second to none and I feel the price is right for what they provide to their clients.

Outbound Engine is helping me stay in front of my clients and their email campaigns on my social media outlets have generated calls from past clients for their refinance and purchasing needs.

User in Real Estate

"OutBound Engine LIES about Free Months for referalls"

What do you like best?

NOTHING because I feel lied to, misled, cheated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I was advised REPEATEDLY of a free month for any referral than I referred my brokerage and held a demonstration in front of over 20 agents, got them to sign-up yet I receive nothing different than every sign-up (a discounted monthly fee) yet absolutely nothing for the referrals. So, OE gets 20 new memberships and I get the group rate and NOTHING MORE even after providing over 30 leads and 20 members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never again.

Social media active is what OE provides yet No return on investment YET and it is February 2018 and I have been using OE since June 2017.

OutboundEngine review by Linda C.
Linda C.

"OutboundEngine has been an asset in growing my business! "

What do you like best?

That OutboundEngine is emailing items of value to my client and potential clients and keeping me in the forefront of their minds. And they are also keeping me relevent on my social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could save a copy of my items of value in a format that I could print off, so that I could mail these items to my clients that do not have emails or social media. Believe it or not these people do exist :)

OutboundEngine review by Realtor Judith Ann N.
Realtor Judith Ann N.

"Outbound Review after 9 months"

What do you like best?

Outbound Engine's efforts are designed and being used by my, as a Realtor, to keep my name and brand in the forefront of my customers and clients, thus hoping to save valuable time and effort .

What do you dislike?

The cost.... Dislike that I did NOT incorporate asking for referrals from customers and clients 13 years ago. Dislike not getting referrals/reviews digitally.... I have an office back door FiLLED with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Costly in that the ROI has been zero.

Reconnecting with those contacts [other than those on my current emailed newsletter] to spur additional business.... and to have a more professional newsletter presentation. Outbound does that beautifully..... Howver the cost is tooo dire with ROI zero.

OutboundEngine review by David P.
David P.

"Stay away from Outbound Engine."

What do you like best?

I didn't like anything "best" about my experience. I liked nothing with this particular company. I fell for the upfront promises.

What do you dislike?

Signed up for 12 months of what was promised to be amazing Outbound Engine content, systems, and customer service. ALL are sub-par from this company. Their posts are mostly not relevant, and non compatible with social media algorythims. I have a large database and user interaction with Outbound Engine content is the lowest I've seen in years. A call to customer service to cancel after giving them a 6month chance to prove themselves, only yields a frustrating conversation with a entitled, "do no wrong" millennial on the other end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip this company.

Hot air and big promises up front, only to be disappointed later.

OutboundEngine review by Norman F.
Norman F.

"Useless waste of time and money"

What do you like best?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - content is not relevant to our markets and NO results at all

What do you dislike?

The reviews on this website are clearly untrue. This company provides useless service, their only concern is their monthly fee and fixing clients into a 12 month contract regardless of useless results and content

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not implement - find a professional that delivers

Social media marketing - benefits from OBE - None!

OutboundEngine review by Linda R.
Linda R.

"Outbound Engine"

What do you like best?

Excellent service. Very responsive.

Program is great!

They are proactive. Great Company. Extremely satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. It does everything it is supposed to do and I am very pleased with how it is turning out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely one of the best I have used for marketing. Really thrilled with how this is helping me stay in touch with my database.

Solving staying in touch, keeping Top of mind

OutboundEngine review by Dawn T.
Dawn T.

"In Good Hands"

What do you like best?

The knowledge and availability of the marketing team. If I get stuck, I feel that I will be well taken care of.

What do you dislike?

At times because they are so experienced in social media, I feel they go too fast for me. I'm a dino when it comes to this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your social media accounts first if you don't have them yet. It will save time.

I realize the value of social media in marketing and connecting with potential clients, yet I seem to have a block when it comes to putting myself out there. Outbound engine helps me do that and makes it easy to respond to potential clients. It's like a whole new world has opened up.

User in Real Estate

"We've just gotten started with Outbound Engine and have high hopes for success."

What do you like best?

Outbound Engine will take care of most of our social media and email campaigns which will free us up to generate leads and work other aspects of our business. We like that they have professional writers that will be posting on current market conditions on a national scale - we can then adapt our local social media/email campaigns to the same topic, just from a local or regional viewpoint.

What do you dislike?

Because this is new to us, we're trusting that the content will be valuable and appropriate for our SOI and warm contacts - it's always difficult giving up control of information that is sent out with your name on it! Not that this is a dislike; it's just currently an unknown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still too new in the system to recommend.

Freeing up time for our operations director to focus on other things. We have a new agent coming aboard; this gives us the time to train and work with her in an effort to shorten her learning curve.

OutboundEngine review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"They broke trust by writing unprofessional articles w dangerous advice and pasted my name on it"

What do you like best?

I like that the sevice helps me keep in touch w/ customers, but they need to have taken the SIMPLE SIMPLE step of requesting a professional expert write teh articles

What do you dislike?

on vegetable gardening ( they said to use rubber tire chips in the vegetable garden as a mulch- dangerous poison heavy metals and carcinogens in tire chips) the electrical articels recommend that if homeowners have experience with electrical they can do landscape lighting projects and hookups themselves (ILLEGAL?) this is insane and I can't believe I attached my name to it and I'm embarrassed and cancelled after 6 weeks once I realized how badly I embarrassed myself. They are a HUGE multimillion dollar company and they cant find an electrician or a gardnener to write a two page article. I CAN WRITE MY OWN ARTICLES IN 90 MINUTES THANK YOU VERY MUCH. MANAGEMENT DON"T LISTEN TO MY MULTIPLE CALL IN REQUESTS FOR CHANGES TO ARTICLES AND THEY ARE SQUANDERING A HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT BY PISSING OFF PROFESSIONALS WITH ETHICS LIKE ME.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE a service that has experts writitng the articles so they don't embarrass you with hack and iirresponsible writers writing incorrect information about a topic and additionally telling customers to try electrical projects on their own. EVERY article seems to NOT be written by someone with comprehension professional topic being written about. Its foolish and dissapointing . ITs also expensive compared to other services, more than three tiems as much as average for the same service. you are paying for marketing and also for outbound to cause you a lawsuit by slapping your name at the bottom of an article recommending cusotmser put TIRE CHIPS IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN. SCARY !

I will be using a different service to connect with customers by email

OutboundEngine review by Robbin F.
Robbin F.

"Setting Up Social Accounts and Review"

What do you like best?

The information that Outbound Engine pushes out is relevant and is being seen by my sphere. I love that they have automated the review process for me. In only one day I have two new reviews!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time--except I wish it were free! ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

They make what haunts me so easy. I hardly touch this thing but I get responses from my contacts! What more could I want?

Just staying in front of my sphere of influence with information that anyone can use. I have had clients email to tell me that they have loved a particular newsletter!

OutboundEngine review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Horrific Customer Service and Irrelevant Content"

What do you like best?

There is nothing positive I would have to say about Outbound Engine.

What do you dislike?

The content that this company produces could be generated by a fifth grader in under an hour. There is no insight, no creativity, and minimal effort put forth at best. If you want to send your clients a 3-5 point list of DIY projects that are likely irrelevant or lacking insight, this might work for you. If you care about your brand and want your marketing dollars to generate leads, or at least some positive customer feedback, this is not the company for you. They sent out a piece to my Colorado customers in October with ideas how to spruce up your backyard. October in Colorado means cleaning up the leaves and preparing for snow, not building pergolas. The campaigns I sent out had an open rate of 50-60% higher than the mickey-mouse marketing they did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your brand matters to you and you don't want your customers making fun of the stupid content that you send them, find another vendor.

I have not received one bit of value for the $1,000 I spent on these clowns.

OutboundEngine review by MICHELLE R.
MICHELLE R.

"Outbound Engine offer fresh and engaging content."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Outbound Engine is their excellent customer service. My requests are addressed immediately or updates are provided until the matter has been resolved.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Outbound Engine is the music I must listen to while waiting for a customer service representative to come on line when in the queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. They are a great virtual social media assistant helping you shine out there in the World Wide Web.

The business problems they are helping me solve are: staying connected with my database, offering relevant content, freeing up my time to lead generate, alerting me to hot and warm leads, posting to all my social media outlets and inquiring about ways to continually improve on what they offer to their clients.

The benefits I have realized are: the time savings and the feedback from my clients about the great content being posted. They make me look good.

OutboundEngine review by Eugene P.
Eugene P.

"Competent, Knowleable, Experienced, Friendly, Relevent,Results Driven, Quick and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The excellent understanding of my requirements and the quick, friendly and effective implementation that gave me confidence in the Proof of Concept design .

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Add more flexibility for Group Health Insurance Agencies

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they also purchase the Campaign Manager to customize their messaging

Finding a cost effective way to quickly reach out to my target market, which includes: Individuals, Families and Small Businesses to meet their Individual and Small Group Health Insurance needs by providing compliant, on time, cost effective solutions..

User in Real Estate

"Great service and more effective than I had anticipated."

What do you like best?

I like that without my involvement, my social media pages are interacting with my database.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty expensive and I wish I would not have had to pay an extra monthly fee for the review feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth the price (which I think is pretty expensive) if you are in sales and not doing any or very much social media engagement. I normally like to present very specialized and relevant content to my sphere, but I didn't have the time. Outbound engine creates good marketing and has worked to engage my database and bring me brand recognition.

Staying engaged with my entire database, finding out who is close to selling/buying, marketing content creation, merging social media platforms.

OutboundEngine review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Great content but it's costly."

What do you like best?

The fact that they post on my social media and send email blasts with engaging content, on my behalf. All I have to do is give them the contacts.

What do you dislike?

The price. It really is a great service, and the customer service is next to none, but for a start up it's truly not affordable.

I've discontinued my service recently. But there was a lot of benefit to OE. And their analytics and tracking was superb. I sold a lead after seeing interaction on my desktop.

OutboundEngine review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Generic"

What do you like best?

The only good thing about it is that it forces me to be regular with communicating to past clients.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything else. I don't care what your fake research says, emailing people every two weeks is way too much. And the content is incredibly generic and lame. If your going to badger people 2x a week, you better be brining it with some amazing content. I could go on, but I don't intend to do your job for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use this if you are incredibly lazy or incredibly busy, I am a little of both. If you can do your own marketing on your own, and bring more valuable content to your client, you should. This marketing material was written by high school kids.

marketing.

OutboundEngine review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"Have ALWAYS had outstanding customer service from OutboundEngine."

What do you like best?

Prompt attention to whatever problem or question I have. Extreme patience when dealing with me. They always take the time to make sure I'm satisfied.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike. Like everyone else, I wish it weren't so expensive (on my limited budget), but, that being said, I think that they will be able to demonstrate to me that, when enough time has passed, it was worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have absolutely no reservations in recommending OutboundEngine to any company wishing to better utilize social media, but doesn't have the time or knowledge to do it themselves.

I am trying to solve the problem that I am a dolt when it comes to social media, although good use of it is essential to my survival in my business.

User in Real Estate

"Everything I was looking for without me having to figure it out "

What do you like best?

Lindsey did everything to make my experience easy. I am super busy and technology dumb. She did not make me feel dumb or talk down to me. A lot of people have lost my business and a lot of money assuming I am dumb because I am not technology savvy. Anyway, Lindsey was great.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get her to do all my technology for fmls and gamls and for hbm. Three other systems that will take me half the night to figure out but not your problem. However, definately something to consider for us relationship building people.

I want to be there realtor for life. I also want to be there go to person after the homes are sold and bought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider making slide presentations that let the consumer know the process from beginning to end In cartoon form.

That would be awesome for real estate agents. We get asked the same thing over and over again. When a customer has it in writing it makes it awesome and legitimate.

Home buyers need a go to person that is with them from beginning to end. That is my role. Your role for me was to help my customers see that I am legitimate and not some fly by night person.

The benefits for my business is more time with my customers and staying in touch in person and through automation.

OutboundEngine review by Michele C.
Michele C.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Timely responses and follow-up to all questions and concerns. And, the service is effective, too. We can attribute two new listings to the extra touches of our marketing efforts through Outbound Engine. We are very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to move rapidly. You have two pre set up calls. Have all your social media log in info ready. Think through how you want this to work for you.

OutboundEngine review by Demetri K.
Demetri K.

"Great way to keep in touch with your clients and attract new ones"

What do you like best?

It really is "set it and forget it". The content is always good and warrants interaction on my social media pages and the click through is good in the newsletters.

What do you dislike?

Not that I would use it much but it would be nice to be able to customize the emails a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost may turn people away initially, but the ROI is there.

It allows me to maintain contact with my clients without taking too much time out of my schedule to do so. I'm also getting better interaction on social media pages.

OutboundEngine review by Ron L.
Ron L.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

Speed of assistance and knowledge of the support team.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of one thing. The service I’ve received has been awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a no brainer.

Social media and email marketing

"Horrible customer service"

What do you like best?

There is not one thing I like about this product but mostly the service is terrible.

What do you dislike?

Their lack of follow through. These people are supposed to be in the communication business yet they lack what they say they are going to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you are getting into! I signed a year contract, they did not perform and I got to pay a lot of money for nothing!

None. I signed up for social media and have reached out to them several times for assistance. I cannot believe these people can stay in business with the lack of customer relations.

OutboundEngine review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"It was just what I was looking for in email marketing plus received a bonus by also having my social"

What do you like best?

Able to create your own campaigns and content for email marketing.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing with everyone you talk to asking about a referral. Who gets the credit, each individual that asks you or the person who I originally promised the leads to?

Putting my name in front of current insured and future prospects. Too early to tell about the success.i

OutboundEngine review by Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.

"Great marketing boost"

What do you like best?

The articles they send for me are timely, relevant and concise. Their customer support people are extremely supportive and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I've been using them for several months, and so far, I have no complaints

It keeps me in frequent contact with my clients with no effort on my part. Clients have requested additional services when they are reminded of me by the emails.

OutboundEngine review by Internal Consultant in Banking
Internal Consultant in Banking

"product review outbound engine"

What do you like best?

I have had the service now since January for email marketing, Facebook, linked in and twitter. Its a great resource to help build your personal brand. It helps to subconsciously get your name in front of people without being intrusive. Overall goal is to get more customers without constantly beating them down. I am all about building relationships and expand.

What do you dislike?

I get about a 10% open rate - Would be nice to see more tools to engage the prospects to open and respond. I think some of the emails might go out to spam. But they promise they have a science to prevent that from happening.

Tools could be a cheaper to compete with what is out there but it does the job. I have seen products for under 99.00 per month.

They do get you for a 1 yr membership before you can cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a few months for the system to really preform for you. They also do tests on your email database before it starts to send it out to the whole database. It has a great presence on Facebook, linked in and Twitter it makes the posts to your accounts.

exposure gets me in front of potential prospects without prospecting. Takes some of the fuss out of the process.

OutboundEngine review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Absolutely a great session. Learned a great deal as to how the system works, Andre you were tops!. Y"

What do you like best?

Learning Information was plain and simple for the unknowing of social media . Company goes out and works the work not just how to do it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time..As always it would be nice to be free but price will tell on return of investment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome support staff and knowledgeable of market trends

Exposure problems with the multiple business' that I offer. To early to tell on results.

OutboundEngine review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Set up of Facebook, LinkedIn and tweeter "

What do you like best?

The personal contact. That Chris who helped me set up my account took the time to understand my market and how to best reach out to them through outbound engine.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I had computer issues had to reschedule and they made time the next day.

I am a fairly new realtor and needed to market to my current contacts and future. I needed not to be on the computer all day. They helped solve the problem by managing my Facebook, LinkedIn and Tweeter accounts and making them professional

OutboundEngine review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"So far (only 2 days) so good."

What do you like best?

Good customer service. The robust of the engine itself and what potential it gives me to increase my book of business.

What do you dislike?

Really not understanding how it all works, being older it is a challenge, but again the customer service answers any question I have.

Getting in front of more interested people

OutboundEngine review by David B.
David B.

"Totally awesome!"

What do you like best?

The upbeat energy mindset of the company and everyone their is in that mindset. Haven't met anyone yet that doesn't express it as well as a willingness and ability to help you get to the next level.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far..........................................................

Inclusive consistent marketing. Organic development of database. Non yet but just started..................

User in Real Estate

"The team at Outbound Engine are very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. "

What do you like best?

They were very patient and gave me good suggestions

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Outbound Engine. I think they do a great job and have superior customer service.

Having Outbound Engine handle my social media allows me to spend more time concentrating on my real estate business and assisting clients.

OutboundEngine review by David and Jung P.
David and Jung P.

"Initial social media set up"

What do you like best?

The representative was very knowledgeable and helped me setting up social media.

What do you dislike?

She was speaking little too fast for me. Social media set up was intimidating for me because I never used any of the sites before. But Denae set it up and did everything. Maybe I will get better at it as I use the sites.

Denae set up all social media sites so I can start using it. It was AWESOME!!

OutboundEngine review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"My experience has been on of confidence, and a recipient of excellent service"

What do you like best?

I love the professionalism of the marketing campaigns and newsletters, and the superior customer support. The support staff always display of excitement about the services they are providing, and they very eager to provide solutions to any challenges.

What do you dislike?

To soon to make a determination, but if it is one thing, it would be the up-selling of additional services that are offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to brand yourself in your chosen profession this is definitely system that needs to be apart of your business arsenal.

Time management when it comes to branding myself using social media, and the time it would take me to become an expert in learning the right strategies and processes in driving business to me using social media content.

OutboundEngine review by Brandon E.
Brandon E.

"Great service and very hands on!"

What do you like best?

They walk you through everything from the beginning and show you the ins and outs of your website so that you can control every aspect, and best of all they're local!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike so far!

Improving my marketing to my client base.

OutboundEngine review by David S.
David S.

"Excellent Experience so far."

What do you like best?

The team of Keenan Witty - Social Media Expert, Lauren Crosby Social Media Expert, and Katherine Alraai (Sales)..

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. first Campaign just went out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make this work you must be organized on your end.

Marketing through Social Media space.

OutboundEngine review by Chuck P.
Chuck P.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Starting my OutboundEngine Marketing was simple and smooth, thanks to the excellent tech staff. Erika was great as she went through the various steps.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like being sold another upgrade option during the process. Felt like I was being "nickel and dimed"

I want to communicate with my clients more regularly and OBE offers me that.

OutboundEngine review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Very good experience so far, very pleased with immediate response."

What do you like best?

Excellent follow through and assistance in setting up the social media and emails.

What do you dislike?

So far there have been several repetitive emails asking same question. Part of this probably is from needing to reschedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. They are very willing to work with you and tailor to your specific needs and parameters

I am hoping to get more social media exposure and more brand recognition. I just started using the service but already I have had several respond to liking my facebook page.

OutboundEngine review by Rouillard N.
Rouillard N.

"Five Star experience. "

What do you like best?

The computer knowledge combined with social media experience.

What do you dislike?

It's too early to have a dislike but from what I have seen and have learned I feel I made the right choice in signing up.

Social Media is my main goal. The art of keeping in touch with past clients.

OutboundEngine review by Ginny F.
Ginny F.

"Outbound engine"

What do you like best?

They get the work done and they communicate every step of the way. They have actually done what they said they were going to do.

What do you dislike?

That it takes forever to delete names from the contact list that were picked up erroneously.

Marketing gets done that I have no time to do.

OutboundEngine review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Marketing partners"

What do you like best?

Their super efficient on getting back to me with any of my concerns or questions. They are organized and knowledgeable staff. The site that I use to access my information is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Truly want up to date market ideas to capture millennial buyers and sellers. Need good creative content. The reviews and other "add-on" options is disappointing. Wish it came with my package as I feel I am paying a lot for what they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand FULLY what your getting for your investment.

Time saving and follow up is the best result or benefit.

OutboundEngine review by Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.

"great service"

What do you like best?

quick response time and great customer service

What do you dislike?

I understand all the things you do bring great value. Wish the price were better

Great staying in touch with past clients

OutboundEngine review by Vicki R.
Vicki R.

"Review Outbound Engine"

What do you like best?

Good customer service, information is current for Real Estate.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike Outbound Engine, information is current.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend Outbound Engine to other professionals.

More contacts through social media.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Outbound Engine has been a part of my marketing-advertising budget for years. They do an excellent job of helping to keep me in front of my clients without coming across as being pushy.

What do you dislike?

Sorry, I can't think of anything....................................

I have so many former clients as well as new leads, I cannot keep up with the constant communications and staying in touch. That's where OE comes in...

OutboundEngine review by Marianne A.
Marianne A.

"Outbound Engine works for me!"

What do you like best?

I'm getting media notice on multiple platforms at an extremely reasonable price. Their marketing is neat, clean and professional looking.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike. Outbound Engine makes it just too easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can only get clients if they know who you are and where you are. Outbound Engine does this for me,.

I getting customer contacts which generate income.

OutboundEngine review by User in Financial Services

"Very pleased with the service I received. "

What do you like best?

I liked best the way the set up process went (Keenan Witty is the best). Keenan help me start from scratch on FB and was extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

If there is anything I dislike is the cost.. but at the same time I have to admit I am really cheap and do not like to spend money. Also, I hate being put under pressure as I was during the sales call. But I do realize this is sometimes necessary in sales.

This will free up more time for generating business v/s spending time on social media.

User in Real Estate

"They seem to have a handle on what I need"

What do you like best?

They work fast and follow up is excellent

What do you dislike?

The follow up email always says I know you are busy kind of redundant and seems not sincere. Very automated hoping my marketing is not seem like that to my clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are not finished yet so this review is a bit pre mature. But they seem to be good at what they do

Time and keeping consistent with my clients past clients and potential referrals

OutboundEngine review by Phillip M. R.
Phillip M. R.

"Kathryn is a top professional"

What do you like best?

Kathryn was very efficient and very knowledgable of her products.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to edit the email campaigns.

Just getting started, but looking forward to generating a lot of sales.

OutboundEngine review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Huge Relief"

What do you like best?

Having to find content to send out to my email list and facebook account was taking up too much time. I am beyond thrilled that I don't have to think about this and I can focus on finding clients.

The customer service is insane. My email goes out with a question and within seconds I get a response....CRAZY

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could get more help on my facebook account. I know facebook has some features that I'm not taking advantage of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start immediately

Reaching out to past clients.

OutboundEngine review by Pat P.
Pat P.

"Impressed With Outbound Engine!"

What do you like best?

The customer support is exceptional... very hand's on and responsive.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

They offer the capability to regularly communicate to my database with great content, and in a time-efficient manner, i.e., without my having to micromanage the process and without a steep learning curve.

OutboundEngine review by Charlie B.
Charlie B.

"Their support staff is excellent to work with"

What do you like best?

the size of the electronic newsletters, quick response time by support, newsletter topics

What do you dislike?

Outbound Engine doesn't use account mang

Social Media presence.

OutboundEngine review by David S.
David S.

"New User, so far, very good"

What do you like best?

follow up, very profession look.to posts.

What do you dislike?

To new to review. Hopefully very little

Our footprint on social media. Staying in contact with old and new customers

"Freeman review"

What do you like best?

Friendly, professional customer care where both facilitators were patient and conveyed positive attitudes while helping me set up my Outbound profile and account.

What do you dislike?

I am concerned the content may be too generic.

I didn't like the holiday card design and would have preferred a better quality and design to send my clientelle.

Internet exposure and marketing of my services.

Will see what benefits will be derived after I try the OBE service.

OutboundEngine review by Bob P.
Bob P.

"Tech assistance for Outbound Engine."

What do you like best?

My Tech assistant, Kait Weiland, has been very helpful with me and I am very Tech ignorant.

What do you dislike?

After notifying Outbound that I needed help, they forgot about me. This time they are being very helpful.

Networking with my database and FB friends.

OutboundEngine review by Gail G.
Gail G.

"More Bussiness for me???"

What do you like best?

That I have some social media marketing

What do you dislike?

I pay to much for the results I'm getting or not getting

Not many benefits

OutboundEngine review by User in Financial Services

"good business partner and resource"

What do you like best?

quality materials and system and great service especially a live voice when I NEED IT and without nickel and diming me

What do you dislike?

all good nothing at the moment is a concern or problem

the obvious ongoing branding

OutboundEngine review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"My experience was wonderful. "

What do you like best?

Chris was very knowledgeable and patient. I like that the staff appear genuinely interested in my business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far. The service is reliable, staff knowledgeable

Visibility and presence on social media.

OutboundEngine review by User in Financial Services

"They are on top of things"

What do you like best?

the constant communication is very good.

What do you dislike?

a little pushy trying to sell the service, the 1st person I talked to

Social Media marketing

Learning about OutboundEngine?

* We monitor all OutboundEngine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.